Susan Sarandon praises AOC, Omar for "exposing America’s ‘systemic bipartisan White supremacy’"
Byker
2019-07-15 23:30:35 UTC
Actress Susan Sarandon praised radical freshman “Squad” members – including
Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and Ilhan Omar (D-MN) – on Monday for
standing up to “this racist president” and exposing “systemic, bipartisan
white supremacy hiding in plain sight.”

The Thelma & Louise actress used her platform of 631k followers on Twitter
to send a message of support to the four far-left Squad members – Reps.
Ocasio-Cortez, Omar, Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), and Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) –
encouraging them to continue speaking out against “this racist president.”

“I support @IlhanMN, @RashidaTlaib, @AOC & @RepPressley as they stand up to
this racist president & expose systemic, bipartisan white supremacy hiding
in plain sight in this country. Stay strong, your voices are so important as
you fight for working people & the marginalized,” Sarandon said.

Rob Reiner: "I know to call someone an ignorant racist is redundant. But
with this President you have to add cruel and inhumane. Decent loving people
are running out of words to describe this sick sad lying excuse for a human
being."

<snip>

https://tinyurl.com/yy3ppucp

Stephen King: "First, you stoke hatred and fear of minorities. Then you
round them up and put them in camps. Next, you send out raiding parties to
get those who have been driven into hiding. The armbands come next right?"

Fuck Stephen King. King has joined the endless parade of liberals who have
had their brains eaten away by Trump Derangement Syndrome like characters
out of one of his novels and is calling for the POTUS to be removed from
office.

It's bad enough that he writes books that become some of the more disturbing
concepts people don't want to explore and he doesn't need to make it any
worse. He can't even come up with settings outside of small towns in rural
Maine, so what makes him think he can mentally handle politics outside that
region too? He's not as smart and creative as he thinks he is.

In the last few years King has become just another hack writer whose books
make good doorstops...
super70s
2019-07-16 09:30:17 UTC
Post by Byker
[...]
So when does the book burning ceremony start? Methinks you protesteth
too much, you must have been a fan of his at one point.
Byker
2019-07-16 18:30:53 UTC
Post by Byker
In the last few years King has become just another hack writer whose
books make good doorstops...
So when does the book burning ceremony start? Methinks you protesteth too
much, you must have been a fan of his at one point.
Actually I find his books rather boring. He was worth a read long ago, but
now he's only in it for the money...
Miloch
2019-07-16 19:04:24 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Byker
In the last few years King has become just another hack writer whose
books make good doorstops...
So when does the book burning ceremony start? Methinks you protesteth too
much, you must have been a fan of his at one point.
Actually I find his books rather boring. He was worth a read long ago, but
now he's only in it for the money...
They're ALL in it for the money...I have yet to know of an author who writes
only for the betterment of society...

*
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-07-16 19:56:25 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Byker
In the last few years King has become just another hack writer whose
books make good doorstops...
So when does the book burning ceremony start? Methinks you protesteth too
much, you must have been a fan of his at one point.
Actually I find his books rather boring. He was worth a read long ago, but
now he's only in it for the money...
They're ALL in it for the money...I have yet to know of an author who writes
only for the betterment of society...
*
AIR-HEADS of a feather stick together....

They can't create a cogent thought by rubbing the two brain cells
together.

Why would we care what a Hollywood idiot thinks of a Washington SWAMP
idiot?
That's Karma
Byker
2019-07-17 02:56:02 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
AIR-HEADS of a feather stick together....
They can't create a cogent thought by rubbing the two brain cells
together.
Why would we care what a Hollywood idiot thinks of a Washington SWAMP
idiot?
King needs Hollyweird around to make TV versions of his "work" and keep him
in the spotlight...
Winston_Smith at EtSeptic
2019-07-17 03:21:15 UTC
On 7/16/2019 12:56 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
They can't create a cogent thought by rubbing the two brain cells together.
That's double what you have, fuckhead.