Jon Bon Jovi admits to cheating on his wife
Add Reply
m***@gmail.com
2020-05-17 09:10:59 UTC
That was back before they were married.
So who was the actress he had an affair with while he was married...per his
interview on Behind the Music?
Billie
~Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.~
AGC FAQ and FUN STUFF
http://members.aol.com/pusssykatt/agcfaq.html
m***@gmail.com
2020-05-17 09:25:59 UTC
That was back before they were married.
So who was the actress he had an affair with while he was married...per his
interview on Behind the Music?
Billie
~Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.~
AGC FAQ and FUN STUFF
http://members.aol.com/pusssykatt/agcfaq.html
Everyone has forgotten that he had an affair with Calista Flockhart for 5 yrs while he acted with her on her TV show,from 1997. He was married since 1989. I don't know why this hasn't been written about. Also he had affairs with Helena Christensen and Cindy Crawford, the models. Helena 1994 Cindy 1995
Diane Lane affair was back in the day when Jon was just starting out with Jon Bon Jovi band. He wasn't married then. He had on again off again relationship with his not yet wife. Seems strange how one who has a lot of affairs while away from home, and the wife can live with it without ever discussing it. (Jon says, they never discussed it at all) Must of been an arrangement from the very beginning. Jon often had stated that she (wife) knew what she was getting into.