Find Younger Girls for Sex - Women Looking Older Men for Date
e***@gmail.com
2019-05-29 12:21:28 UTC
Hi I’m cliff I’m 56 I like sports music cinema swimming and walking especially along the beach at night barefoot hand in hand with someone special I’m a window cleaner which I love I’m 5ft 10inch short brown/gray hair
e***@gmail.com
2019-05-30 05:26:16 UTC
I'm a easy going man, a genuine family person, I take pride in my self, I'm looking for honesty, good communication, understanding, mutual respect & then I'm confident that love, care, support, friendship & happiness
a***@gmail.com
2019-05-30 10:13:57 UTC
I am hard working, loving, positive man looking for someone special. My height 174cm, I have brown hair and blue eyes- very European like: ) I'm looking for honest, playful, beautiful person
f***@gmail.com
2019-05-31 05:37:56 UTC
I am a fit person caring and considerate, loving and compassionate. I am here seeking a long term relationship, I do not have any concerns a to where I will live, able to relocate if the circumstances were so I try where
f***@gmail.com
2019-06-01 06:05:01 UTC
I am a communicative, respectful, honest, decent and very faithful person. I have strong family values and I do believe that life is what you make it to be. I do believe that if you have faith and perseverance anything
o***@gmail.com
2019-06-01 13:09:45 UTC
I am a Kenyan, black in colour, 43 years old, divorces with 2 kids both girls. I work in a cosmetic shop And that's where I spend most of my time. I love travelling and having fun. Am a jovial lady who smiles a lot. I
a***@gmail.com
2019-06-03 05:40:49 UTC
I am a caring, loving and romantic person. I would like to meet someone who like to communicate and willing to meet in person I am a caring, loving and romantic person. I would like to meet someone who like to
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-04 05:31:10 UTC
I am a happy, caring, vibrant, affectionate, romantic, loving, confident and a capable female who has a great sense of humor and a positive outlook on life. I am healthy and an active person. I enjoy meeting people,
l***@gmail.com
2019-06-04 13:35:47 UTC
I am very outgoing. Love reading and exploring new parts of the world I am 6 foot tall, slim build and brown hair, slight greying I am looking for a lady that enjoys life
j***@gmail.com
2019-06-05 09:03:30 UTC
I'm a simple person by nature and I like simplicity and honesty as my best policy, my hobbles are reading, football, making new friends and having the best time with my partner
r***@gmail.com
2019-06-05 13:02:29 UTC
I am active and cheerful. I always have a purpose in life, and always try to achieve it. In my opinion, in life it is necessary to rely only on yourself and relatives. I need a man whom I can trust and always rely on.
r***@gmail.com
2019-06-05 13:08:56 UTC
I am a very honest and sincere person and genuinely hoping to meet someone to share my life with, as I think it's time to move on and find someone who is also sincere and looking for the same
e***@gmail.com
2019-06-06 09:53:58 UTC
ever since i divorce 6 years ago i decided to take my time to look for a nice woman. now that i am ready for relationship i decided to try this site out. i am Rollins gentleman great sense of humor, educated confident a
e***@gmail.com
2019-06-06 13:14:36 UTC
I am very honest and plain and always concerned about others. I am also friendly and easy going I am tall and slender, and always smiling. Looking for a simple and honest and kind woman whom I can share good and bad
a***@gmail.com
2019-06-07 06:52:50 UTC
I am a sincere, loving, kind, affectionate and dependable person. Forthright and honest, I value integrity - a sense of fairness. One has to be able to look in the mirror and be comfortable with the values and character
o***@gmail.com
2019-06-07 13:20:48 UTC
I am interested in men who want a serious relationship. I have a lot of secret sensations and fantasies that I want to let go. is there anyone willing to have some fun? some chat? I'm a quite shy person - sooo I m
s***@gmail.com
2019-06-08 05:17:40 UTC
'm looking for a beloved woman, no games, i am for reality! I am absolutely sure that our life is too short for poor mood and bad days, I enjoy life and I need someone special to share it! I am kind, tender, open,
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-08 09:39:48 UTC
I am an optimistic active person who lives in harmony with friends, family and collegues most of the times. I am staisfied with my life except for the fact that I do not have relationship right now. Look at my pictures
r***@gmail.com
2019-06-08 09:43:38 UTC
Hello, I am a man with a very good heart and soul. I always keep smiling. I like the nature, the snow and the sun. I am looking for a woman with an open mind. I like to travel. Nice and good looking My clothing style.
a***@gmail.com
2019-06-08 13:37:57 UTC
I'm a normal African guy with no much to say than I smile a lot and I don't get angry at all, and I like swimming, fishing and reading, and I a warm welcoming brothers and sister