Find Younger Girls for Sex - Women Looking Older Men for Date
Add Reply
e***@gmail.com
2019-05-29 12:21:28 UTC
Hi I’m cliff I’m 56 I like sports music cinema swimming and walking especially along the beach at night barefoot hand in hand with someone special I’m a window cleaner which I love I’m 5ft 10inch short brown/gray hair
e***@gmail.com
2019-05-30 05:26:16 UTC
I'm a easy going man, a genuine family person, I take pride in my self, I'm looking for honesty, good communication, understanding, mutual respect & then I'm confident that love, care, support, friendship & happiness
a***@gmail.com
2019-05-30 10:13:57 UTC
I am hard working, loving, positive man looking for someone special. My height 174cm, I have brown hair and blue eyes- very European like: ) I'm looking for honest, playful, beautiful person
f***@gmail.com
2019-05-31 05:37:56 UTC
I am a fit person caring and considerate, loving and compassionate. I am here seeking a long term relationship, I do not have any concerns a to where I will live, able to relocate if the circumstances were so I try where
f***@gmail.com
2019-06-01 06:05:01 UTC
I am a communicative, respectful, honest, decent and very faithful person. I have strong family values and I do believe that life is what you make it to be. I do believe that if you have faith and perseverance anything
o***@gmail.com
2019-06-01 13:09:45 UTC
I am a Kenyan, black in colour, 43 years old, divorces with 2 kids both girls. I work in a cosmetic shop And that's where I spend most of my time. I love travelling and having fun. Am a jovial lady who smiles a lot. I
a***@gmail.com
2019-06-03 05:40:49 UTC
I am a caring, loving and romantic person. I would like to meet someone who like to communicate and willing to meet in person I am a caring, loving and romantic person. I would like to meet someone who like to
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-04 05:31:10 UTC
I am a happy, caring, vibrant, affectionate, romantic, loving, confident and a capable female who has a great sense of humor and a positive outlook on life. I am healthy and an active person. I enjoy meeting people,
l***@gmail.com
2019-06-04 13:35:47 UTC
I am very outgoing. Love reading and exploring new parts of the world I am 6 foot tall, slim build and brown hair, slight greying I am looking for a lady that enjoys life
j***@gmail.com
2019-06-05 09:03:30 UTC
I'm a simple person by nature and I like simplicity and honesty as my best policy, my hobbles are reading, football, making new friends and having the best time with my partner
r***@gmail.com
2019-06-05 13:02:29 UTC
I am active and cheerful. I always have a purpose in life, and always try to achieve it. In my opinion, in life it is necessary to rely only on yourself and relatives. I need a man whom I can trust and always rely on.
r***@gmail.com
2019-06-05 13:08:56 UTC
I am a very honest and sincere person and genuinely hoping to meet someone to share my life with, as I think it's time to move on and find someone who is also sincere and looking for the same
e***@gmail.com
2019-06-06 09:53:58 UTC
ever since i divorce 6 years ago i decided to take my time to look for a nice woman. now that i am ready for relationship i decided to try this site out. i am Rollins gentleman great sense of humor, educated confident a
e***@gmail.com
2019-06-06 13:14:36 UTC
I am very honest and plain and always concerned about others. I am also friendly and easy going I am tall and slender, and always smiling. Looking for a simple and honest and kind woman whom I can share good and bad
a***@gmail.com
2019-06-07 06:52:50 UTC
I am a sincere, loving, kind, affectionate and dependable person. Forthright and honest, I value integrity - a sense of fairness. One has to be able to look in the mirror and be comfortable with the values and character
o***@gmail.com
2019-06-07 13:20:48 UTC
I am interested in men who want a serious relationship. I have a lot of secret sensations and fantasies that I want to let go. is there anyone willing to have some fun? some chat? I'm a quite shy person - sooo I m
s***@gmail.com
2019-06-08 05:17:40 UTC
'm looking for a beloved woman, no games, i am for reality! I am absolutely sure that our life is too short for poor mood and bad days, I enjoy life and I need someone special to share it! I am kind, tender, open,
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-08 09:39:48 UTC
I am an optimistic active person who lives in harmony with friends, family and collegues most of the times. I am staisfied with my life except for the fact that I do not have relationship right now. Look at my pictures
r***@gmail.com
2019-06-08 09:43:38 UTC
Hello, I am a man with a very good heart and soul. I always keep smiling. I like the nature, the snow and the sun. I am looking for a woman with an open mind. I like to travel. Nice and good looking My clothing style.
a***@gmail.com
2019-06-08 13:37:57 UTC
I'm a normal African guy with no much to say than I smile a lot and I don't get angry at all, and I like swimming, fishing and reading, and I a warm welcoming brothers and sister
l***@gmail.com
2019-06-08 18:44:20 UTC
That's what I'm looking for but I'm looking for that perfect girl that knows how to be real call me if that's u 912-486-4851james
s***@gmail.com
2019-06-10 05:16:22 UTC
I'm Mary, mother of 3 divorced. I'm a very friendly down to earth fun loving person. When I love I love deep and with all that God has given me. Love, trust, and honesty is what I believe in. I'm a God fearing woman one
d***@gmail.com
2019-06-10 12:44:05 UTC
I am a woman who is full of emotions, affection and care, which I am ready to give to a man who will be ready to accept me for who I am! I have son! I am a single mother! But I am ready for a relationship
s***@gmail.com
2019-06-11 05:25:32 UTC
I am Vanessa, am 48 years old. I grow up in Myanmar but I live in work here in Singapore. I have a fairly positive and outlook on life, I love nature. I am a happy positive person, who enjoys the simple thing in life
d***@gmail.com
2019-06-11 12:46:55 UTC
I grew up in the Philippines and I'm a simple and a happy person, My best features is my eyes and my attitude I'm seeking for friend and love me for the rest of his life
e***@gmail.com
2019-06-12 05:35:50 UTC
I'm serious and family oriented woman. I'm loyal, faithful, kind, calm and balanced. I am a very tender and passionate woman, and I also have a good sense of humor.
o***@gmail.com
2019-06-12 13:45:48 UTC
I'm an out going person, I chill and relax with my friends, sometimes I stay in doors watching movies spend some time with my family if I didn't go out. I'm interested on watching soccer and i love travelling I'm a
k***@gmail.com
2019-06-13 05:35:20 UTC
my name is randy, looking for a nice good looking woman am a good looking man, looking for nice and beautiful woman am seeking for a good heart person that will make me happy all time lovely and sweet woman
l***@gmail.com
2019-06-13 13:26:24 UTC
I am easy going, honest, fun, friendly, and caring man with a positive outlook on life. I think that life is sweeter when there is someone to share it with. I try to enjoy the most out of life.
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-14 05:54:30 UTC
Hello My Name is Almando from England, i am very romantic in times of relationship. I am here for someone real and if your not real, dont ever write me or contact me. Mostly i am looking for Long term relationship
l***@gmail.com
2019-06-14 13:16:19 UTC
I'm very healthy and sporty woman. I know what I need. I want to meet my love. I will be an ideal woman for my man. I appreciate other people's feelings and give to my close friends good
e***@gmail.com
2019-06-15 06:48:48 UTC
If you want to meet black women for romance, flirting, and dating we suggest that you use online dating services to help you find the perfect women for you
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-15 12:45:21 UTC
I am a great guy, at least thats what 95% of the people that meet me think. I am usually the cool guy, the intelligent, wise, calm, and cute guy in any group or setting. But to me I am more than that. I have two goals
c***@gmail.com
2019-06-17 05:45:07 UTC
I am a really genuine Lady with a huge heart. I am very family oriented and I am looking for someone with strong family values. I am very friendly and love to be surrounded by fun
o***@gmail.com
2019-06-18 07:23:52 UTC
Fun guy looking for something special. Have a great sense of humour and very laid back. I'm told i'm very cheeky, (but in a good way) lol.... I'm an honest person
d***@gmail.com
2019-06-18 11:35:15 UTC
Hello! I describe me as honest, respectful, loving, romantic. With a great sense of humor of course. I dont like drama. I am hard working person and often making business trips. I am fascinated by meeting new people
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-19 06:03:14 UTC
About me, I am a older white man and want a cute sexy younger, playful fun, legal age girls to hang out with, have fun, go to movies, out to eat. No hurry for sex but I would not be opposed to some sexual contact if we become special friends that way. I am tired of doing everything alone and want dating a good and fun woman company.
Join Me: http://www.plentysingles.com.au/registration.html
looking for the right man to spend the rest of my entire life
a***@gmail.com
2019-06-19 13:50:47 UTC
i am calm, patient, serious for marriage only he would not be afraid to let me enter his life and to become the best part
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-20 12:02:58 UTC
I am an extremely happy and fun loving lady that is new to the area. I love music, dancing, great food, and laughing! I love life, animals and my family. I would like to meet a man who is like minded and is ready for a
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-20 13:16:54 UTC
I am simple girl I want a good man. I'd like to stravel with someone I love and also my family. I'm 5"ft and my style of my hair is not so short and my body is slim and I wear clothes so simple sometimes I wear casual