Find Younger Girls for Sex - Women Looking Older Men for Date
Add Reply
e***@gmail.com
2019-05-29 12:21:28 UTC
Hi I’m cliff I’m 56 I like sports music cinema swimming and walking especially along the beach at night barefoot hand in hand with someone special I’m a window cleaner which I love I’m 5ft 10inch short brown/gray hair
e***@gmail.com
2019-05-30 05:26:16 UTC
I'm a easy going man, a genuine family person, I take pride in my self, I'm looking for honesty, good communication, understanding, mutual respect & then I'm confident that love, care, support, friendship & happiness
a***@gmail.com
2019-05-30 10:13:57 UTC
I am hard working, loving, positive man looking for someone special. My height 174cm, I have brown hair and blue eyes- very European like: ) I'm looking for honest, playful, beautiful person
f***@gmail.com
2019-05-31 05:37:56 UTC
I am a fit person caring and considerate, loving and compassionate. I am here seeking a long term relationship, I do not have any concerns a to where I will live, able to relocate if the circumstances were so I try where
f***@gmail.com
2019-06-01 06:05:01 UTC
I am a communicative, respectful, honest, decent and very faithful person. I have strong family values and I do believe that life is what you make it to be. I do believe that if you have faith and perseverance anything
o***@gmail.com
2019-06-01 13:09:45 UTC
I am a Kenyan, black in colour, 43 years old, divorces with 2 kids both girls. I work in a cosmetic shop And that's where I spend most of my time. I love travelling and having fun. Am a jovial lady who smiles a lot. I
a***@gmail.com
2019-06-03 05:40:49 UTC
I am a caring, loving and romantic person. I would like to meet someone who like to communicate and willing to meet in person I am a caring, loving and romantic person. I would like to meet someone who like to
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-04 05:31:10 UTC
I am a happy, caring, vibrant, affectionate, romantic, loving, confident and a capable female who has a great sense of humor and a positive outlook on life. I am healthy and an active person. I enjoy meeting people,
l***@gmail.com
2019-06-04 13:35:47 UTC
I am very outgoing. Love reading and exploring new parts of the world I am 6 foot tall, slim build and brown hair, slight greying I am looking for a lady that enjoys life
j***@gmail.com
2019-06-05 09:03:30 UTC
I'm a simple person by nature and I like simplicity and honesty as my best policy, my hobbles are reading, football, making new friends and having the best time with my partner
r***@gmail.com
2019-06-05 13:02:29 UTC
I am active and cheerful. I always have a purpose in life, and always try to achieve it. In my opinion, in life it is necessary to rely only on yourself and relatives. I need a man whom I can trust and always rely on.
r***@gmail.com
2019-06-05 13:08:56 UTC
I am a very honest and sincere person and genuinely hoping to meet someone to share my life with, as I think it's time to move on and find someone who is also sincere and looking for the same
e***@gmail.com
2019-06-06 09:53:58 UTC
ever since i divorce 6 years ago i decided to take my time to look for a nice woman. now that i am ready for relationship i decided to try this site out. i am Rollins gentleman great sense of humor, educated confident a
e***@gmail.com
2019-06-06 13:14:36 UTC
I am very honest and plain and always concerned about others. I am also friendly and easy going I am tall and slender, and always smiling. Looking for a simple and honest and kind woman whom I can share good and bad
a***@gmail.com
2019-06-07 06:52:50 UTC
I am a sincere, loving, kind, affectionate and dependable person. Forthright and honest, I value integrity - a sense of fairness. One has to be able to look in the mirror and be comfortable with the values and character
o***@gmail.com
2019-06-07 13:20:48 UTC
I am interested in men who want a serious relationship. I have a lot of secret sensations and fantasies that I want to let go. is there anyone willing to have some fun? some chat? I'm a quite shy person - sooo I m
s***@gmail.com
2019-06-08 05:17:40 UTC
'm looking for a beloved woman, no games, i am for reality! I am absolutely sure that our life is too short for poor mood and bad days, I enjoy life and I need someone special to share it! I am kind, tender, open,
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-08 09:39:48 UTC
I am an optimistic active person who lives in harmony with friends, family and collegues most of the times. I am staisfied with my life except for the fact that I do not have relationship right now. Look at my pictures
r***@gmail.com
2019-06-08 09:43:38 UTC
Hello, I am a man with a very good heart and soul. I always keep smiling. I like the nature, the snow and the sun. I am looking for a woman with an open mind. I like to travel. Nice and good looking My clothing style.
a***@gmail.com
2019-06-08 13:37:57 UTC
I'm a normal African guy with no much to say than I smile a lot and I don't get angry at all, and I like swimming, fishing and reading, and I a warm welcoming brothers and sister
l***@gmail.com
2019-06-08 18:44:20 UTC
That's what I'm looking for but I'm looking for that perfect girl that knows how to be real call me if that's u 912-486-4851james
s***@gmail.com
2019-06-10 05:16:22 UTC
I'm Mary, mother of 3 divorced. I'm a very friendly down to earth fun loving person. When I love I love deep and with all that God has given me. Love, trust, and honesty is what I believe in. I'm a God fearing woman one
d***@gmail.com
2019-06-10 12:44:05 UTC
I am a woman who is full of emotions, affection and care, which I am ready to give to a man who will be ready to accept me for who I am! I have son! I am a single mother! But I am ready for a relationship
s***@gmail.com
2019-06-11 05:25:32 UTC
I am Vanessa, am 48 years old. I grow up in Myanmar but I live in work here in Singapore. I have a fairly positive and outlook on life, I love nature. I am a happy positive person, who enjoys the simple thing in life
d***@gmail.com
2019-06-11 12:46:55 UTC
I grew up in the Philippines and I'm a simple and a happy person, My best features is my eyes and my attitude I'm seeking for friend and love me for the rest of his life
e***@gmail.com
2019-06-12 05:35:50 UTC
I'm serious and family oriented woman. I'm loyal, faithful, kind, calm and balanced. I am a very tender and passionate woman, and I also have a good sense of humor.
o***@gmail.com
2019-06-12 13:45:48 UTC
I'm an out going person, I chill and relax with my friends, sometimes I stay in doors watching movies spend some time with my family if I didn't go out. I'm interested on watching soccer and i love travelling I'm a
k***@gmail.com
2019-06-13 05:35:20 UTC
my name is randy, looking for a nice good looking woman am a good looking man, looking for nice and beautiful woman am seeking for a good heart person that will make me happy all time lovely and sweet woman
l***@gmail.com
2019-06-13 13:26:24 UTC
I am easy going, honest, fun, friendly, and caring man with a positive outlook on life. I think that life is sweeter when there is someone to share it with. I try to enjoy the most out of life.
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-14 05:54:30 UTC
Hello My Name is Almando from England, i am very romantic in times of relationship. I am here for someone real and if your not real, dont ever write me or contact me. Mostly i am looking for Long term relationship
l***@gmail.com
2019-06-14 13:16:19 UTC
I'm very healthy and sporty woman. I know what I need. I want to meet my love. I will be an ideal woman for my man. I appreciate other people's feelings and give to my close friends good
e***@gmail.com
2019-06-15 06:48:48 UTC
If you want to meet black women for romance, flirting, and dating we suggest that you use online dating services to help you find the perfect women for you
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-15 12:45:21 UTC
I am a great guy, at least thats what 95% of the people that meet me think. I am usually the cool guy, the intelligent, wise, calm, and cute guy in any group or setting. But to me I am more than that. I have two goals
c***@gmail.com
2019-06-17 05:45:07 UTC
I am a really genuine Lady with a huge heart. I am very family oriented and I am looking for someone with strong family values. I am very friendly and love to be surrounded by fun
o***@gmail.com
2019-06-18 07:23:52 UTC
Fun guy looking for something special. Have a great sense of humour and very laid back. I'm told i'm very cheeky, (but in a good way) lol.... I'm an honest person
d***@gmail.com
2019-06-18 11:35:15 UTC
Hello! I describe me as honest, respectful, loving, romantic. With a great sense of humor of course. I dont like drama. I am hard working person and often making business trips. I am fascinated by meeting new people
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-19 06:03:14 UTC
About me, I am a older white man and want a cute sexy younger, playful fun, legal age girls to hang out with, have fun, go to movies, out to eat. No hurry for sex but I would not be opposed to some sexual contact if we become special friends that way. I am tired of doing everything alone and want dating a good and fun woman company.
Join Me: http://www.plentysingles.com.au/registration.html
looking for the right man to spend the rest of my entire life
a***@gmail.com
2019-06-19 13:50:47 UTC
i am calm, patient, serious for marriage only he would not be afraid to let me enter his life and to become the best part
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-20 12:02:58 UTC
I am an extremely happy and fun loving lady that is new to the area. I love music, dancing, great food, and laughing! I love life, animals and my family. I would like to meet a man who is like minded and is ready for a
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-20 13:16:54 UTC
I am simple girl I want a good man. I'd like to stravel with someone I love and also my family. I'm 5"ft and my style of my hair is not so short and my body is slim and I wear clothes so simple sometimes I wear casual
c***@gmail.com
2019-06-21 05:01:35 UTC
My name is Tiron Anton. I'm from sri lanka.. I'm single. I like to traveling. I'm living with my mom. I like wear casual.. You can see me in my picture. I'm seeking serious relationship in this site.
s***@gmail.com
2019-06-21 12:55:40 UTC
dominant woman with a strong personality and a strong firm hand i love giving orders and being in control i take pleasure in seeing man submissive to me and them seeing me as superior. i am 5'1 average body and i find
o***@gmail.com
2019-06-24 05:12:04 UTC
Im god fearing, loyal, caring and most of all im very understanding person. And also i love to go adventures with my family.. I m single mom i live with my son now.. Im here to find a long term relationship
e***@gmail.com
2019-06-24 13:15:23 UTC
I'm a very funny guy. love having a good time with interesting people to me. like camping or the great outdoors. I'm a guy with a nice athletic body
r***@gmail.com
2019-06-25 05:34:12 UTC
I'm 30 years old in search of a serious long term love relationship that could lead to marriage I'm not here for Adventure,Chit Chats or to Show Off my Body or Nude Pictures!What i seek is a serious man who is responsible and in search of a partner and soul mate!I'm a woman who has a great sense of humor. I'm very Romantic,honest,loving,caring,
k***@gmail.com
2019-06-25 12:52:30 UTC
I'm a cool boy, always smiling, like tranquility, try to keep myself always happy but i am looking my one and only life partner for long term relationship
l***@gmail.com
2019-06-26 06:10:56 UTC
Hi Nice handsome Males Single wanted to go out on a date in Arizona pretty.cute blonde single good hearted person fun loves to laugh Romeo must be
c***@gmail.com
2019-06-26 12:57:58 UTC
Iam a optimistic person with zest 4 life. I enjoy the company of my family & friends within near Circle Assam I am 170cm tall slim & black hair boy. I love the modern looks 35yrs man seeking for women 20-35.
s***@gmail.com
2019-06-27 13:36:41 UTC
I love to live, have fun and travel I love the comfort of home, travel, travel to nature I want to meet a kind and decent man for a serious relationship
d***@gmail.com
2019-06-28 06:03:29 UTC
Looking for a girlfriend to spend some good time. Not sure about marriage.
l***@gmail.com
2019-06-29 12:46:42 UTC
Romantic, honest and serius man, i love to go hand in hand and to give all the love to my woman. Famely life is very important fore me and i like to spend all my personal life whit the riegt woman.
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-01 13:46:28 UTC
I love family, friends, love nature, walk at the beach, travel, Im self employed. God fearing. First name Jeppe Last name Kaarde I m ready to find the woman I want to grow old with. I m hardworking
o***@gmail.com
2019-07-02 13:07:56 UTC
Interested in a serious relationship, I appreciate in people chesnost, openness, I work as a barber of a wide profile. I am looking for a sincere person with whom you can share your future life
a***@gmail.com
2019-07-03 06:30:30 UTC
Join Me: http://www.plentysingles.com.au/registration.html

It started innocently enough. Several years ago I left California, grad school, and a boyfriend to come to this fine new city, seat of Empire that Washington is. Not knowing anybody, and acutely feeling my singledom, I started browsing a few online ads. Washington City Paper, Nerve, Match…I even checked out Craiglist but at that time, it was just starting up in DC and no-one posted.
t***@gmail.com
2019-07-04 05:05:38 UTC
I’m bad at talking myself up, but my friends say my best qualities are my compassion, openness, and sense of humor. I m looking for something serious but have no objection to taking things slow I’m looking for someone
t***@gmail.com
2019-07-04 13:49:03 UTC
Humble, straightforward and social Thick and social A good caring and kind man to share my life
e***@gmail.com
2019-07-05 05:20:30 UTC
Im a pretty busy Girl with work so I often dont have lots of time to meet new people. I would like to find someone that also enjoys traveling. My works takes me North for the most part so finding some sun is a big part
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-05 05:36:37 UTC
After my work time, my free time like to spend it with my friends, makes some trips, and visit some parents. my height is 185 meters i havea short hair my body size it is average
l***@gmail.com
2019-07-06 13:05:58 UTC
61 yr old guy interested in a long term loving relationship, also loves animals average size, bits of grey appearing, casual most times long term loving relationship, travel, going out for dinner at times also loves
e***@gmail.com
2019-07-08 05:05:44 UTC
I live in U.K. Definitely kind and caring. It will meet you. Got a wide range of interestest. Height already mentioned, Very versatile in my dresscode
f***@gmail.com
2019-07-09 05:09:38 UTC
Join Me: http://www.plentysingles.com.au/registration.html

Im kind, nice, fun and passionate, a nature man loving outdoors, wildlife and nature. Im very professional but can go around very casual too. i dont wear dark suits or modern clothes to impress others.
c***@gmail.com
2019-07-10 05:32:47 UTC
Join Me: http://www.plentysingles.com.au/registration.html

I am an interesting woman. Single, impressive, having a presence. Quality woman. Less is more... Looking for a serious relationship with a quality in all aspects man.
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-11 05:33:10 UTC
Join Me: http://www.plentysingles.com.au/registration.html

I am man searching for a good match Good Looking Good looking women
o***@gmail.com
2019-07-12 05:25:17 UTC
I am tall intelligent man am Henry I spend much of my time on work, l travel alota lot on weekend days, l like visiting friends I am 6. 2cm tall, dark skinned with black hair and average size.
r***@gmail.com
2019-07-13 05:39:54 UTC
I am a very down to earth kind of girl who just likes to go with the flow of life. I try to smile each and every day because life is just way to short not too. I like walking on the beach, or take a picnic to the park,
l***@gmail.com
2019-07-13 12:56:35 UTC
I want to love again. I love sports, love banter. Simple man with a unique style of living. Looking for love and someone to spend the rest of my life with.

www.localxdating.com/blogs/women-online/
j***@gmail.com
2019-07-15 05:14:28 UTC
i am an attractive lady, a mother, loving caring, down to earth with aheart of gold and i am very honest and hardworking i am 5, 2and i am slim, my hair style is natural and straight, i dress conservative and i do it
v***@gmail.com
2019-07-15 13:36:04 UTC
I'm a simple kind of guy with realistic views of the world that never seem to go in my favor. I over analyze people in a effort to learn more about human creation by watching human behavior and listening to what
o***@gmail.com
2019-07-16 05:14:29 UTC
Nice dude Great sportsmanship Flirty Playful Handsome Casual cloth Fit guy Lovely appearance Artist Nice body A relationship Companion Pretty and lovable babe
a***@gmail.com
2019-07-17 12:16:40 UTC
I love life to the fullest. I am very active. with good cumming sense. Good sense of direction, good humor look about 10 years younger healthy, handsome, smart, enjoy the indoor / outdoor activities.... I love nature.
g***@gmail.com
2019-07-18 03:10:45 UTC
Heyyyy.
I'm 18 looking for a men of any age who just wants to have some fun. I'm really amazing at sex. So don't let me slip away
r***@gmail.com
2019-07-18 05:16:10 UTC
im out door going, love to bond with my family and friends, i grew in in our province philippines in mindanao.. im petit with short brown black
a***@gmail.com
2019-07-19 13:21:36 UTC
Join Me: http://www.plentysingles.com.au/registration.html
I am quiet and exiting both but it depends on the company. I love to be a supportive company Average cute guy; ). Trust me you will love me Loyal women who believe in soulmates, i dont care how you look as you are loyal
t***@gmail.com
2019-07-20 04:58:17 UTC
i spend my weeks working on bay street as a legasl assistant i love my job and it allows me to have funds to have my own place and travel am looking for a mature and hard working guy who knows how to make me laugh
f***@gmail.com
2019-07-22 12:06:07 UTC
hi my name is alice, i'm dancing i like to dance, i love an active lifestyle i like athletics, water gymnastics) I am of medium height, athletic, dress by mood) looking for a caring man and a loving prin
o***@gmail.com
2019-07-23 05:19:56 UTC
Hi, I am quiet, family oriented women. I am looking for a long term relationship based on mutual respect and love. I am romantic, youthful, friendly and caring woman. I love music, theatre, traveling, meeting new people
c***@gmail.com
2019-07-23 12:51:28 UTC
Hi I am an easy going open minded guy I just feel like getting to know some more people I don’t like to be tied down or answerable to anybody I am a free spirit as everybody actually is I am loving caring
a***@gmail.com
2019-07-24 13:26:48 UTC
I am positive man and enjoy life! I love the outdoors and the indoors, hiking, listining to music, reading and traveling. I am a good listener, communicator and believe being honest with myself
l***@gmail.com
2019-07-25 13:08:26 UTC
Love encompasses a range of strong and positive emotional and mental states, from the most sublime virtue or good habit, the deepest interpersonal affection and to the simplest pleasure.
o***@gmail.com
2019-07-27 12:44:26 UTC
I am easy going, fun and good sense of humour. I don't engage in a lot of activities but am willing to try new things. I grew up in Dublin, Ireland and I am retired now and live in Spain. My family live in Ireland.
t***@gmail.com
2019-07-29 12:37:01 UTC
Hello I am a kind, positive, happy young man looking for his future wife for a happy marital life. I work as an assistant chef in a pizzeria. I love to listen to music, swim in the pool and play volleyball. I love
f***@gmail.com
2019-07-31 05:37:25 UTC
Am, simple presentable, spend most of my time working Am 5'4, prefer bald head, medium built and dress casualy. Looking for a life time partner who is working or self employed, honest, understanding, values respect
e***@gmail.com
2019-08-01 07:04:19 UTC
I am a calm, friendly woman, with a sense of humor and self-respect.. I love nature and pets, I like traveling, going to the movies and theater, I like indoor flowers I'm tall for a woman - 176 cm, I love the classical
p***@gmail.com
2019-08-01 12:06:23 UTC
I'm only looking to find a sex partner younger woman preferred I'm a 61 yr young married man so it has to be discrete I do promise you multiple pleasures
c***@gmail.com
2019-08-02 09:30:06 UTC
I'm 55 years, medical doctor, finished my studies from Romania, working in a general hospital looking to meet a nice looking lady to be friends and more I'm avearag man about 170 cm and 82 kg, I think I'm conservative
m***@gmail.com
2019-08-03 05:08:15 UTC
Caring, loving, honest, a romantic person and want to enjoy life and do things together with the person I love. Dress appropriately for different occasions, most of the time is casual dressing and exercise everyday.
s***@gmail.com
2019-08-03 09:34:56 UTC
I am samir kumar Dey from hyderabad BENGALLY Hindu my whatsapp no is 9550748771
s***@gmail.com
2019-08-10 13:20:14 UTC
I like travel... motorbike riding I like casual style I am looking for women who is ready for marriage..
e***@gmail.com
2019-08-13 13:25:39 UTC
I am a sunny and sincere person, I really like sunny sociable girls and everything i'm 1. 65 high i like elegant modern sportswear i'm looking for a very cheerful woman.
a***@gmail.com
2019-08-16 10:57:54 UTC
I am a 26 year old black man. Looking to meet a mature lady today and hopefully have something on-going. I like sex, a lot, but prefer consistent sex with one person. We can order in some food, drinks, and enjoy each other's company.
I am mobile and can host. You should be matured and dd free. All races and sizes are welcomed. It's cool if you're 420 friendly.
JoinMe: http://www.plentysingles.com.au/registration.html
white men find Black women that are like minded and of interest to them, and we want to help you as well. “What feelings come up when you think about dating a black girl for the first time?” Let me tell you what I thought right before my first date with a black girl.
Find Women Looking Single Men | Dating a French Girls for Sex
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/soc.culture.french/NHeeFqf4CZg
m***@gmail.com
2019-08-19 05:20:09 UTC
I’m a very sociable lady.. loves making new friends especially genuine ones. Like reading, watching movies and chatting. I grew up in Africa and it’s a lovable place and peaceful continent My best features are my eyes.
c***@gmail.com
2019-08-20 05:50:55 UTC
I`m 44 years old divorced man. LIve in Lithuania. Don`t have children. My height 173cm. Average built. I`m looking for a responsible woman, to have a family and children, or at least one: )
e***@gmail.com
2019-08-21 12:10:46 UTC
i gess you will have to see it for your self nothing spicial modern/casual........ im looking for nice and frindly frineds to heng out and have a good time....
s***@gmail.com
2019-08-22 05:35:53 UTC
I am a God fearing and caring man. I am from Nigeria, Africa. I have travel to almost all the continents except Oceania. I love football, music and sports. I want a beautiful and God fearing woman who can be my own
o***@gmail.com
2019-08-22 13:12:26 UTC
I am a middle aged man... single, educated, decent, simple, honest,... Looking for a soul mate to carry out our lives together. - people around me say I’m good looking... I would say that I’m smart, elegant.
m***@gmail.com
2019-08-26 05:50:03 UTC
Am a a broad-minded, positive, philanthropic, good heated, open-minded and down to earth- honest person. Am very optimistic about my future and life and ready for anything life can throw at me.
j***@gmail.com
2019-08-27 12:43:03 UTC
I am the kind and romantic woman, with sense of humor. I am pleased lives. I have many interests. I love music, theater, cinema, reading of books, travel, walks, the nature. I work as the lawyer. I am divorced.
e***@gmail.com
2019-08-29 05:42:21 UTC
I am 44 years old residing in pretoria gauteng province south africa. working as human resource manager I have two kids one 14 years old and the other one 13 years old, I am not tall I am non short I am medium I am size
a***@gmail.com
2019-08-30 05:09:33 UTC
Hi. My name is Nataliya and I am from the Baltic sea. I am active woman who likes sport and traveling very much. I love nature, exotic, sea, flowers, forest. I like cozy home and I love to cook. I have one son.
s***@gmail.com
2019-08-31 13:27:54 UTC
Am a simple open minded person, flexible and passionate the rest you will get to know, as time goes on Am average and I love my body in general. Am looking for a serious friendship/relationship with some one who is