Tammy Bruce: Melania Trump, first lady and role model, rises above Democratic pettiness
Leroy N. Soetoro
2018-12-30 20:35:18 UTC
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tammy-bruce-melania-trump-first-lady-and-
role-model-rises-above-democratic-
pettiness?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork

Despite the efforts of a miserable American media and liberal
establishment to malign her, first lady Melania Trump continues on with
work that endears her to the American public.

Her agenda as first lady is expansive, focusing on children and the
importance of all aspects of their lives, from self-esteem to education to
health care. Our nation has a first lady who is smart, beautiful and a
person of faith. She is committed to her family and to this nation.

Her sense of self-worth is not reliant on whether or not she’s on the
cover of Vogue or invited to certain cocktail parties. She is her own
woman -- strong, independent, and won’t be bullied.

And for today’s liberals and Democrats, that is her crime.

Mrs. Trump has suffered ignominious insults and attacks, first as
candidate Donald Trump’s wife, but inexplicably even more so as the first
lady. Yet, it is her reaction to the critics that sets her apart and
highlights just exactly how ugly others become when jealousy and envy take
root.

For two Christmases now, we’ve enjoyed her sense of style, which has
transformed the White House into a dazzling reminder of the beauty of the
season.

But even Christmas decorations, and daring to create an elegant and
inviting environment at the nation’s house, elicits petty whining by the
chattering class.

During an interview at an event to talk about the opioid crisis and its
impact on young people, she was asked about the “controversy” spun by the
media and Democrats (but I repeat myself) over the White House Christmas
decor. Her answer was classic Melania Trump, leading with grace, “We are
in the 21st-century, and everybody has a different taste,” she said. “I
think they look fantastic. I hope everyone will come over and visit it. In
real life, they look even more beautiful.”

What we are watching is the return of “Mean Girls,” those who hounded the
new girl in high school who dared to be prettier, smarter and nicer than
they were.

In an effort to damage the reputation of the horribly more interesting
girl, they would taunt their target in the hallways, spread rumors and
tell lies. In the pre-Twitter world of bullying, these jackals would
scrawl their 140-character insults, threats and abuse by using a Sharpie
pen on her locker.

Clearly, all tactics of the insecure and jealous. In other words, they are
today’s Democrats but at 14 years old.

We’ve come to expect pettiness from the usual suspects in media and
politics. But now former first lady Michelle Obama, a woman who sets the
tone for Democrats, has apparently revealed her famous “when they go low,
we go high” encouragement of her husband’s supporters was just a skit.

Piers Morgan, the former CNN host, now a presenter on ITV’s “Good Morning
Britain” and admirer of the Obamas, wrote a scathing column for the Daily
Mail expressing his shock and dismay at Mrs. Obama for “going low” with
her attacks on Mrs. Trump.

He wrote, “Just when I thought there was one person in public life that
soared effortlessly and admirably above the incessantly ugly partisan
trash-talk that pervades every second of American airspace these days,
Mrs. Obama has let me down. And frankly, she has let herself down too.
Appearing on last night’s Jimmy Fallon show, Michelle inexplicably decided
to plunge the b----y knife firmly into the back of her successor as first
lady, Melania Trump.”

Morgan then described Fallon seemingly wanting to hear what Mrs. Obama was
thinking as she and her husband were boarding Air Force One one last time
after leaving the Trump inauguration.

“But before he could even finish the question, Michelle interrupted with a
sneering: ‘Bye Felicia!’ Fallon collapsed with laughter and the audience
whooped with joy …, ” continued Morgan, who then explained the phrase
originated on a television show and is a dismissive smear young people
especially would understand.

Morgan then detailed a number of other negative public comments Mrs. Obama
has made targeting Mrs. Trump.

“How sad to now see the same Michelle Obama, a woman I greatly admire, now
herself go so low simply to belittle her successor, flog a few more books
and further line her already bulging pockets,” he concluded.

In his first inaugural address, President Abraham Lincoln expressed his
belief that we could trust in the better angels of our nature. Today, we
have too many examples of Democrats encouraging and appealing to the worst
in people.

We can choose to reject that toxic environment and look to role models --
like Melania Trump -- who encourage us to stay focused and rely on our
better angels to make the world a better place.
truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Gronk
2019-01-06 06:01:07 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tammy-bruce-melania-trump-first-lady-and-
role-model-rises-above-democratic-
pettiness?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork
Despite the efforts of a miserable American media and liberal
establishment to malign her, first lady Melania Trump continues on with
work that endears her to the American public.
"endears" HAHAHAHHAH

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/421262-melania-trumps-favorability-plunges-in-new-poll
Melania Trump's favorability plunges in new poll
BY JUDY KURTZ - 12/13/18 02:16 PM EST
Miloch
2019-01-06 16:39:07 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tammy-bruce-melania-trump-first-lady-and-
role-model-rises-above-democratic-
pettiness?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork
Despite the efforts of a miserable American media and liberal
establishment to malign her, first lady Melania Trump continues on with
work that endears her to the American public.
"endears" HAHAHAHHAH
America's most dysfunctional marriage...the reason Melania refuses to have sex
with her husband?...Trump's tiny fingers smell like Kellyanne Conway's cooch

*
Rudy Canoza
2019-01-06 17:10:26 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tammy-bruce-melania-trump-first-lady-and-
role-model-rises-above-democratic-
pettiness?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork
Despite the efforts of a miserable American media and liberal
establishment to malign her, first lady Melania Trump continues on with
work that endears her to the American public.
"endears" HAHAHAHHAH
America's most dysfunctional marriage...the reason Melania refuses to have sex
with her husband?...Trump's tiny fingers smell like Kellyanne Conway's cooch
I think a lot of people wonder why she remains married to him. I know I
sure have. I think this little vignette explains it perfectly.

Donald and Melania are at dinner in a stylish restaurant, where Donald has
ordered another $50 steak to be ruined by overcooking it and drowning it in
catsup. A beautiful younger woman, looking a lot like Stormy Daniels,
approaches the table, leans down and gives Donald a loud sloppy wet kiss,
then winks and says "I'll see you later!" and saunters off. Glaring at
him, Melania demands, "Who is that?!" Not abashed at all, Donald says,
"That's my mistress." Melania angrily bangs her fork onto the table and
says, "I want a divorce!" Donald says, "Well, all right, but it will mean
you move out of the White House, out of Trump Tower, no second home at Mar
a Lago, no vacations in the Bahamas, no shopping in Paris." Melania sits
scowling silently.

Suddenly, John Bolton enters the restaurant with a beautiful younger woman
on his arm. "Who's that with John?" Melania demands to know. Donald looks
up and says, "Oh, that's John's mistress." After a few moments, Melania
says, "Ours is prettier."
Siri Cruise
2019-01-06 17:36:00 UTC
with her husband?...Trump's tiny fingers smell like Kellyanne Conway's cooch
Given that Mrs Conway was abused in the past, it's not fair to drag her into
this.
2019-01-06 18:34:47 UTC
In article <chine.bleu-***@reader.eternal-september.org>, Siri
Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Miloch
with her husband?...Trump's tiny fingers smell like Kellyanne Conway's cooch
Given that Mrs Conway was abused in the past, it's not fair to drag her into
this.
Conway is so slavish in her admiration of Trump that she's borderline 'Stepford
Wife'..."Stepford Counselor to the President"

2019-01-06 18:47:40 UTC
Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Miloch
with her husband?...Trump's tiny fingers smell like Kellyanne Conway's cooch
Given that Mrs Conway was abused in the past, it's not fair to drag her into
this.
Conway is
If you want to be better than the David Hartungs, you have to do better than
them. Mrs Conway doesn't need to be abused again.
2019-01-07 00:31:52 UTC
In article <chine.bleu-***@reader.eternal-september.org>, Siri
Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Miloch
Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Miloch
with her husband?...Trump's tiny fingers smell like Kellyanne Conway's cooch
Given that Mrs Conway was abused in the past, it's not fair to drag her into
this.
Conway is
If you want to be better than the David Hartungs, you have to do better than
them. Mrs Conway doesn't need to be abused again.
If you want to take Conway's words at face value...that she was abused, that's
up to you...

When asked by Tapper the general circumstances of the abuse, she declined to
answer...and would not discus the type of person doing the abuse...or even when
the abuse occurred. She didn't define what she considers "sexual abuse"...it
could be anything from non-consensual sex to a slap on the butt.

When challenged about why she'd work for Trump...a accused sexual abuser, she
replied in her usual Conway ramble:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/30/us/kellyanne-conway-sexual-assault.html

"Don't conflate that with this and certainly don't conflate that with what
happened to me, Ms. Conway responded. Let's not always bring Trump into
everything that happens in this universe. That's mistake No. 1

"She did not go into further detail about her own experience and could not
immediately be reached for comment on Sunday.

Conway's an experienced PR expert and knows how to choose her words for maximum
effect. Whether her words can be backed up with facts is a whole 'nother story!

*

Rudy Canoza
2019-01-06 18:57:47 UTC
Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Miloch
with her husband?...Trump's tiny fingers smell like Kellyanne Conway's cooch
Given that Mrs Conway was abused in the past, it's not fair to drag her into
this.
Conway is so slavish in her admiration of Trump that she's borderline 'Stepford
Wife'..."Stepford Counselor to the President"
Give her some credit - she is married to an arch-critic of Trump, and she
has never publicly rebuked him.
David Hartung
2019-01-06 16:47:15 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tammy-bruce-melania-trump-first-lady-and-
role-model-rises-above-democratic-
pettiness?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork
Despite the efforts of a miserable American media and liberal
establishment to malign her,
This is bullshit, and it illustrates perfectly the knee-jerk, paranoid
belief system of the right wing. There is no such effort to malign
Melania. The media have almost entirely ignored her. She has taken a
little bit of heat - 100% justified - when she has said or done or worn
something that indicates tone-deafness, e.g. when she wore stiletto heels
to visit hurricane victims, but the criticism has always been light and
muted, and it blows over quickly.

The media have not maligned Melania. Stop with this fucking bullshit lie.
Nomen Nescio
2019-01-06 18:52:47 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tammy-bruce-melania-trump-first-lady-and-
role-model-rises-above-democratic-
pettiness?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork
Despite the efforts of a miserable American media and liberal
establishment to malign her,
This is bullshit, and it illustrates perfectly the knee-jerk, paranoid
belief system of the right wing. There is no such effort to malign
Melania. The media have almost entirely ignored her. She has taken a
little bit of heat - 100% justified - when she has said or done or worn
something that indicates tone-deafness, e.g. when she wore stiletto heels
to visit hurricane victims, but the criticism has always been light and
muted, and it blows over quickly.
The media have not maligned Melania. Stop with this fucking bullshit lie.
Agreed 100%, but what do you expect from a Fox 'news' opinion piece.