Saudi crown prince says Iran's Ayatollah Khamenei is "very much like Hitler"
Clinton Epstein
2020-01-06 11:31:10 UTC

Byker
2020-01-06 19:44:36 UTC
Post by Clinton Epstein
http://youtu.be/ABKz2wJyDaU
Get the Saudis involved.

Soon the Iranians will make their move:

Hopefully the Saudis will respond in kind:

Then we can kick back and watch the live coverage on the cable news
channels as both sides rock the Casbah: https://tinyurl.com/ydhgdvje

Of the world's ten worst armies, guess which one tops the list?:

https://www.wearethemighty.com/news/10-worst-armies-world-2018

Iran vs. Saudi Arabia:

I say a plague on both their houses...
Miloch
2020-01-06 22:11:34 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Clinton Epstein
http://youtu.be/ABKz2wJyDaU
Get the Saudis involved.
http://youtu.be/94AugeDB2JA
http://youtu.be/9selhGBPdek
Then we can kick back and watch the live coverage on the cable news
channels as both sides rock the Casbah: https://tinyurl.com/ydhgdvje
https://www.wearethemighty.com/news/10-worst-armies-world-2018
http://youtu.be/7a4sUtze3jw
http://youtu.be/63HOvxe0cZI
I say a plague on both their houses...
Mmmmm...not a surprise...The dominate version of Islam in Saudia Arabia is
Sunni...the dominate version of Islam is Iran is Shi'a...believers on both sides
both claim to be the correct version and have fighting over it since the death
of Mohammad in 632.