Trump suggests hair salon owner should run for Congress after Pelosi feud
Add Reply
Leroy N. Soetoro
2020-09-04 19:09:54 UTC
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-suggests-hair-salon-owner-should-
run-for-congress-after-pelosi-feud

President Trump on Thursday suggested the hair salon owner who House
Speaker Nancy Pelosi claims “set” her up should run for the House of
Representatives.

Fox News first reported the California Democrat's visit to a San Francisco
hair salon despite it being closed due to coronavirus-related local
ordinances. On Thursday, the president took another swipe at the speaker.

“Nancy Pelosi says she got ‘set up’ by a Beauty Parlor owner,” Trump
tweeted Thursday, referring to owner Erica Kious. “Maybe the Beauty Parlor
owner should be running the House of Representatives instead of Crazy
Nancy?”

The president’s tweet comes after Pelosi dug in over the controversy and
claimed that she was “set up” at the hair salon, which she said she had
been to “over the years many times.”

“I take responsibility for trusting the word of the neighborhood salon
that I have been to many times,” Pelosi told reporters Wednesday. “When
they said they could accommodate people one at a time, and we can set up
that time, I trusted that.”

Salons in San Francisco had been closed since March and were only notified
they could reopen on Sept. 1 for outdoor hairstyling services only.

“The salon owes me an apology for setting me up,” she added.

In security footage obtained by Fox News, and timestamped Monday at 3:08
p.m. Pacific Time, the Californian speaker is seen walking through
ESalonSF in San Francisco with wet hair, and without a mask over her mouth
or nose.

McEnany: Apparently the rules don't apply to Nancy PelosiVideo
The stylist doing her hair can be seen following her wearing a black face
mask.

Pelosi, on Wednesday, downplayed the fact that she didn’t wear a mask in
the salon.

“I just had my hair washed. I don’t wear my mask when I’m washing my
hair,” she said. “Do you wear one when you wash your hair?”

Meanwhile, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany played the
footage, first obtained by Fox News, of Pelosi in the shuttered San
Francisco hair salon on loop Thursday, urging her to “apologize.”

“Nancy Pelosi was not in the halls of Congress when I asked where she was,
she was not working in good faith to make a deal for the American people,”
McEnany said during a White House briefing. “Nope, Nancy Pelosi was found
in San Francisco, at a hair salon, where she was indoors, even though
salons in California are only open for outdoor service.”

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

queer liberal democrat donors.

President Trump has boosted the economy, reduced illegal immigration,
appointed dozens of judges and created jobs.

Senile loser and NAMBLA supporter Nancy Pelosi got "Trumped" on February
5, 2020. "President Trump, Not Guilty."
Skeeter
2020-09-04 19:17:48 UTC
On Fri, 4 Sep 2020 19:09:54 -0000 (UTC), "Leroy N. Soetoro"
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-suggests-hair-salon-owner-should-
run-for-congress-after-pelosi-feud
President Trump on Thursday suggested the hair salon owner who House
Speaker Nancy Pelosi claims ?et?her up should run for the House of
Representatives.
Fox News first reported the California Democrat's visit to a San Francisco
hair salon despite it being closed due to coronavirus-related local
ordinances. On Thursday, the president took another swipe at the speaker.
?ancy Pelosi says she got ?et up?by a Beauty Parlor owner,?Trump
tweeted Thursday, referring to owner Erica Kious. ?aybe the Beauty Parlor
owner should be running the House of Representatives instead of Crazy
Nancy??
The president? tweet comes after Pelosi dug in over the controversy and
claimed that she was ?et up?at the hair salon, which she said she had
been to ?ver the years many times.?
? take responsibility for trusting the word of the neighborhood salon
that I have been to many times,?Pelosi told reporters Wednesday. ?hen
they said they could accommodate people one at a time, and we can set up
that time, I trusted that.?
Salons in San Francisco had been closed since March and were only notified
they could reopen on Sept. 1 for outdoor hairstyling services only.
?he salon owes me an apology for setting me up,?she added.
In security footage obtained by Fox News, and timestamped Monday at 3:08
p.m. Pacific Time, the Californian speaker is seen walking through
ESalonSF in San Francisco with wet hair, and without a mask over her mouth
or nose.
McEnany: Apparently the rules don't apply to Nancy PelosiVideo
The stylist doing her hair can be seen following her wearing a black face
mask.
Pelosi, on Wednesday, downplayed the fact that she didn? wear a mask in
the salon.
? just had my hair washed. I don? wear my mask when I? washing my
hair,?she said. ?o you wear one when you wash your hair??
Meanwhile, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany played the
footage, first obtained by Fox News, of Pelosi in the shuttered San
Francisco hair salon on loop Thursday, urging her to ?pologize.?
?ancy Pelosi was not in the halls of Congress when I asked where she was,
she was not working in good faith to make a deal for the American people,?
McEnany said during a White House briefing. ?ope, Nancy Pelosi was found
in San Francisco, at a hair salon, where she was indoors, even though
salons in California are only open for outdoor service.?
You watch, the lady that owned that salon will prolly die from
suicide.