Old hag Nancy Pelosi applauded BLM burning America all year in 2020.
Nazi Pelosi
2021-01-09 08:58:23 UTC
Democrats failed to prosecute any of them, instead blaming police.
Dutch
2021-01-09 09:19:26 UTC
Post by Nazi Pelosi
Democrats failed to prosecute any of them, instead blaming police.
Nobody "burned America" dipshit. You can go to Portland right now and
without specific directions you'd find no hint that there was any
disruption.
Ken
2021-01-09 13:08:27 UTC
Post by Dutch
Post by Nazi Pelosi
Democrats failed to prosecute any of them, instead blaming police.
Nobody "burned America" dipshit. You can go to Portland right now and
without specific directions you'd find no hint that there was any
disruption.
You know somehow if rioters looted and burned my business, I might feel
like my America had been burned. Trying to belittle such acts is a hard
sell.
Siri Cruise
2021-01-09 13:35:27 UTC
Post by Ken
Post by Dutch
Post by Nazi Pelosi
Democrats failed to prosecute any of them, instead blaming police.
Nobody "burned America" dipshit. You can go to Portland right now and
without specific directions you'd find no hint that there was any
disruption.
You know somehow if rioters looted and burned my business, I might feel
like my America had been burned.
I would be filing an insurance claim.
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-01-09 14:09:08 UTC
Post by Ken
Post by Dutch
Post by Nazi Pelosi
Democrats failed to prosecute any of them, instead blaming police.
Nobody "burned America" dipshit. You can go to Portland right now and
without specific directions you'd find no hint that there was any
disruption.
You know somehow if rioters looted and burned my business, I might feel
like my America had been burned.  Trying to belittle such acts is a hard
sell.
I'm amazed how Democrats simply deny reality....
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://itnshow.com/ https://intelreform.org/
https://www.oann.com/ https://americasvoice.news/