Adorable! Kim Jong Un Sent Trump a Very 'Nice' Letter
2018-08-02 14:51:09 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/adorable-kim-jong-un-sent-trump-a-very-nice-letter-1828052568

Nothing beats a letter!

Kim Jong Un knows this all too well. According to a tweet Donald Trump posted
just after midnight Thursday, the North Korean leader sent him a “nice letter.”
The American president added that he “look[s] forward to seeing [Kim] soon.”

Donald J. Trump
✔ @realDonaldTrump

Thank you to Chairman Kim Jong Un for keeping your word & starting the process
of sending home the remains of our great and beloved missing fallen! I am not at
all surprised that you took this kind action. Also, thank you for your nice
letter - l look forward to seeing you soon!

9:47 PM - Aug 1, 2018

North Korea appears to be building new missiles, the Washington Post reports,
despite recent promises to “stop nuclear tests and launches of intercontinental
ballistic missiles.” Satellite photos and other evidence obtained by U.S. spy
agencies point to at least one, perhaps even two, liquid-fielded ICBMs under
construction just outside of Pyongyang.

Have you ever sent a letter? Sound off in the comments below!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-says-he-is-looking-forward-to-meeting-again-soon-with-kim-jong-un/2018/08/02/7084654e-963b-11e8-a679-b09212fb69c2_story.html?utm_term=.82c9d25e2124

Trump's being played like a cheap accordion, I said it during the visit.
Miloch
2018-08-03 00:57:59 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...
[...]
Trump's in it for what he considers the sheer spectacle and grandeur of
attending a 'summit' & could care less of the details of negotiation...we got a
ComSymp in the White House.