Cardi B among celebs to weigh in on vice presidential debate between Kamala Harris and Mike Pence
2020-10-08 16:46:49 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8817847/Cardi-B-celebs-weigh-vice-presidential-debate-Kamala-Harris-Mike-Pence.html

*I Like It singer said her blood pressure was high amid exchange

*Kerry Washington, Gabrielle Union and Andy Cohen also chimed in

*VP debate took place in Salt Lake City, Utah

*Political showdown was calmer affair than last week's debate between Donald
Trump and Joe Biden

Cardi B, Kerry Washington and Meg The Stallion were among the celebs to take to
social media on Wednesday and give their thoughts on the vice presidential
debate between Kamala Harris and Mike Pence in Salt Lake City.

Cardi B called out Pence for breaking predetermined time rules following last
week's rambunctious battle between President Donald Trump and Democratic
candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden.

The hip hop star was critical of Pence and debate moderator Susan Page at a
point in the debate she felt Pence was able to flout the rules without
consequence

'Yoooo he violating I don’t like him,' she said. 'I DONT LIKE THIS MEDIATOR
B**** GOT MY BLOOD PRESSURE HIGH !!!

The I Like It singer added that she was 'Working but WATCHING' and that she
wished she could attend the debate in person.

Kerry Washington also gave her take on the debate, tagging Pence into a post
after he declared during the debate that he was pro-life.

She wrote: 'I am #prochoice. It’s my body. It’s my life,' she said. 'You think
Americans have a right to make informed decisions about their masks? I think
Americans have a right to make a decision about our uteruses.'

A Twitter user referenced her Scandal character, asking if savvy pol Olivia Pope
had prepped a prepared Harris, Washington responded, 'Nah. @KamalaHarris has
been inspiring ME for a loooooong time.'

Gabrielle Union praised Harris on her poise in the political back and forth.

'Kamala Harris is handing Pence is narrow a** and exposing this administration
in such a masterful way...allllll while Pence refuses to follow the rules or
tell the truth,' she wrote. 'Work of art.'

Megan Thee Stallion said that Pence had a 'disgusting' response when asked about
the Breonna Taylor case. (The vice president said that while 'our heart breaks
for the loss of any American life,' he has faith in law enforcement.)

Comedian Mindy Kaling quoted Harris in tweeting, 'You respect the American
people when you tell them the truth.'

Bravo host Andy Cohen said of Pence 'lies very calmly and reassuringly!'

Topics in the debate included the coronavirus and its handling from the Trump
administration; law enforcement; the economy; and President Trump's recent
refusal to denounce white supremacy.

Viola Davis, Amy Schumer, Ireland Baldwin, Vanessa Bryant, Lily Collins, Jamie
Lee Curtis, Janelle Monae and Chelsea Handler were among the other celebrities
to take to social media with reactions to the debate.

The next presidential debate is slated for October 15, though it was not
immediately clear how the event was going to be modified following Trump's
COVID-19 diagnosis last week.

*
Helllo Catt
2020-10-08 19:24:11 UTC
The brainchild of the Democratic Party.
Don Kresch
2020-10-08 22:40:46 UTC
People who give a shit about what some celebrity thinks about
anything are just sheep.

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster
Miloch
2020-10-09 00:10:32 UTC
Post by Don Kresch
People who give a shit about what some celebrity thinks about
anything are just sheep.
That includes YOU Kresch...you took the time to read it...and took the time to
write this missive.

Welcome home, DonnieBoy...BAA BAA!

*
Post by Don Kresch