Donald Trump's Totally Cool With You Getting Evicted and Starving and Dying and Stuff
2020-09-08 01:26:39 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/donald-trumps-totally-cool-with-you-getting-evicted-and-1844978382

Donald Trump says that he’s “taking the high road” by refusing to meet with
Democrats about providing additional rounds of coronavirus relief to the
American people. Does “taking the high road” mean being high? Because then this
makes sense.

The President announced his antipathy for his suffering, broke, and
covid-afflicted populace during what NBC News described as a “meandering” Labor
Day press conference at the White House on Monday.

“I am taking the high road,” Trump said of deciding not to meet with House
Speaker Nancy Pelosi of California and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer of
New York. “I’m taking the high road by not seeing them. That’s the high road.
Yeah. And if I thought it made a difference or would make a difference, I’d do
it in a minute.”

Switching gears, he then attacked Democratic rival Joe Biden, calling him a
“stupid person.”

*
Potentate
2020-09-08 02:59:51 UTC
Donald Trump says that he’s “taking the high road” by refusing to meet with
Democrats about providing additional rounds of coronavirus relief to the
American people.
When Pelosi does it everything is fine. When Trump does it Democrats lose their
mind.
Miloch
2020-09-08 03:25:52 UTC
Post by Potentate
Post by Miloch
Donald Trump says that he’s “taking the high road” by refusing to meet with
Democrats about providing additional rounds of coronavirus relief to the
American people.
When Pelosi does it everything is fine. When Trump does it Democrats lose their
mind.
Pelosi is one of 435 members of the House....Trump's the President...one is not
the same as the other you fucking idiot!

*
Potentate
2020-09-08 03:39:04 UTC
Post by Potentate
Post by Miloch
Donald Trump says that he’s “taking the high road” by refusing to meet with
Democrats about providing additional rounds of coronavirus relief to the
American people.
When Pelosi does it everything is fine. When Trump does it Democrats lose their
mind.
Pelosi is one of 435 members of the House....Trump's the President...one is not
the same as the other you fucking idiot!
Pelosi is the top leftist. The head muckety-muck of the deplorable left. She,
and probably you, think she's above the law.
RichA
2020-09-08 03:55:15 UTC
Post by Potentate
Pelosi is the top leftist. The head muckety-muck of the deplorable
left. She, and probably you, think she's above the law.
When Trump ends up being buttfucked and beaten in prison, we will make you
eat your words, faggot. Trumps going to make a great PRISON BITCH
Rudy Canoza
You won't make anyond eat anything you squat to piss faggot.
Jack Shit
She didn't get "set up" she got "caught".
Mitchell Holman
2020-09-08 17:41:21 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Potentate
Post by Miloch
Post by Potentate
Post by Miloch
Donald Trump says that he’s “taking the high road” by refusing to
meet with Democrats about providing additional rounds of
coronavirus relief to the American people.
When Pelosi does it everything is fine. When Trump does it
Democrats lose their mind.
Pelosi is one of 435 members of the House....Trump's the
President...one is not the same as the other you fucking idiot!
Pelosi is the top leftist. The head muckety-muck of the deplorable
left. She, and probably you, think she's above the law.
She didn't get "set up" she got "caught".
Well, you sure convinced me, I am
definately not voting for Pelosi next
month.
Miloch
2020-09-08 19:51:47 UTC
In article <***@216.166.97.131>, Mitchell Holman
says...
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Potentate
Post by Miloch
Post by Potentate
Post by Miloch
Donald Trump says that he’s “taking the high road” by refusing to
meet with Democrats about providing additional rounds of
coronavirus relief to the American people.
When Pelosi does it everything is fine. When Trump does it
Democrats lose their mind.
Pelosi is one of 435 members of the House....Trump's the
President...one is not the same as the other you fucking idiot!
Pelosi is the top leftist. The head muckety-muck of the deplorable
left. She, and probably you, think she's above the law.
She didn't get "set up" she got "caught".
Well, you sure convinced me, I am
definately not voting for Pelosi next
month.
Neither am I!..not my district....

*

Jack Shit
You act as if she has no power. You are really misinformed.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-09-08 03:53:34 UTC
Post by Potentate
When Pelosi does it everything is fine. When Trump does it Democrats
lose their mind.
Trump sucked my penis and I ejaculated in his mouth. He's a good little
rightist slave.
Potentate
2020-09-08 04:26:22 UTC
You're an ugly fag who can't get laid.
Mr. Black
2020-09-08 03:52:08 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/donald-trumps-totally-cool-with-you-getting-e
victed-and-1844978382
Trump's plan to kill more red state Americans with COVID 19 is brilliant. I
wish I'd thought of that.