Donald Trump Jr.: 'Screaming racism has become the easy button' for left-wing politicians
Deplorable Redneck
2019-08-03 12:07:26 UTC
Democrats are out of responses following Robert Mueller's
testimony last week before Congress and the "racism card" is
their only defense left, Donald Trump Jr. said, following the
Democratic primary debate on Wednesday.

In an interview on "The Brian Kilmeade Show," Thursday, Trump
Jr. said he is fed up with Democrats labeling his father as a
racist and says they are doing a "disservice" to those that are
actually targeted.

"It's getting disgusting at this point. Screaming racism has
become the easy button of left-wing politics," he said.

JAY INSLEE LABELS TRUMP A 'WHITE NATIONALIST' AT DEBATE

"Now people hear it, they roll their eyes and they move
on...that's a shame," he said.

Democrats' latest accusation of racism towards the president
came after Trump went after House Oversight Committee Chairman
Elijah Cummings, D-Md., calling his district a "rat and rodent-
infested mess," saying it was far worse than the current
conditions on the southern border.

Democrats were quick to call out the president but footage later
resurfaced of Cummings admitting his district was in bad shape.

Donald Trump Jr.
?
@DonaldJTrumpJr
Obviously racist... Right? Those are the rules!
https://twitter.com/OliverMcGee/status/1156440029016862722 …

Oliver McGee PhD MBA
?
@OliverMcGee
CAUGHT-ON-TAPE: “I left my Baltimore a drug-infested area.”
@RepCummings 1999

Where’s the media RACIST outrage?@realDonaldTrump & Blacks is a
BRAVE Transaction. It’s duplicitous with @POTUS & Blacks’
conservative politics, economics, education & social
contradictions. Retweet!

Embedded video
31.6K
9:26 AM - Jul 31, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
15K people are talking about this
"This morning, I left my community of Baltimore -- a drug-
infested area where a lot of the drugs we are talking about
today have already taken the lives of so many children," he
said. "The same children that I watched 14 or 15 years ago as
they grew up, now walking around like zombies."

Trump Jr, highlighting what he sees as the hypocrisy of many on
the left, said by their standards "he must be a racist."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

President Trump renews attacks on Rep. Cummings, BaltimoreVideo
The president's oldest son claimed Baltimore has fallen into a
never-ending cycle, and there will be no progress until there is
a significant change in leadership.

"It's Einstein's definition of insanity - doing the same thing
over and over and expecting different results. Well, guess what -
you did something different in 2016, you elected Donald Trump."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/donald-trump-jr-racism-left-
cummings
default
2019-08-03 13:14:06 UTC
On Sat, 3 Aug 2019 14:07:26 +0200 (CEST), "Deplorable Redneck"
Post by Deplorable Redneck
Donald Trump Jr. said
Brain-dead spawn of a brain dead father and whore mother.
Anthony
2019-08-03 13:54:58 UTC
Post by Deplorable Redneck
Donald Trump Jr. said
Brain-dead spawn of a brain dead father and whore mother.
+1