Even CNN agrees Trump will be reelected
Max2020
2019-12-15 21:12:02 UTC
The poor Dems are going to lose their shit, again! I might even feel bad about
rubbing it in their faces.
Miloch
2019-12-15 22:27:28 UTC
Post by Max2020
The poor Dems are going to lose their shit, again! I might even feel bad about
rubbing it in their faces.
...you gonna ride that Trump train all the way to the end of the line and be the
last one to get off...aincha!?, TrumpStooge...

*
Max2020
2019-12-15 22:54:04 UTC
Post by Max2020
The poor Dems are going to lose their shit, again! I might even feel bad about
rubbing it in their faces.
...you gonna ride that Trump train all the way to the end of the line and be the
last one to get off...aincha!?, TrumpStooge...
Riding the freedom train all the way to 2024. Maybe by then you'll realize you
were wrong. I doubt it though. Even CNN has seen the light, but not you.
Miloch
2019-12-16 02:42:30 UTC
Post by Max2020
Post by Miloch
Post by Max2020
The poor Dems are going to lose their shit, again! I might even feel bad about
rubbing it in their faces.
...you gonna ride that Trump train all the way to the end of the line and be the
last one to get off...aincha!?, TrumpStooge...
Riding the freedom train all the way to 2024. Maybe by then you'll realize you
were wrong. I doubt it though. Even CNN has seen the light, but not you.
...ya working double-shifts at Walmart now?..."Walmart Flunkies for Trump"

*
2020
2019-12-27 07:12:20 UTC
Vegas odd makers are betting Trump will win 2020.
Miloch
2019-12-27 17:04:58 UTC
Post by 2020
Post by Max2020
The poor Dems are going to lose their shit, again! I might even feel bad about
rubbing it in their faces.
Vegas odd makers are betting Trump will win 2020.
Still whistling as you walk past the graveyard...aincha...TrumpStooge!?

...place your bets!!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Friday, December 20

General Election: Trump vs. Biden CNN Biden 49, Trump 44 Biden +5
General Election: Trump vs. Sanders CNN Sanders 49, Trump 45 Sanders +4
General Election: Trump vs. Warren CNN Trump 46, Warren 47 Warren +1
General Election: Trump vs. Buttigieg CNN Trump 46, Buttigieg 45 Trump +1
President Trump Job Approval Politico/Morning Consult Approve 41, Disapprove 56
Disapprove +15
Direction of Country Politico/Morning Consult Right Direction 40, Wrong Track 60
Wrong Track +20