Kanye West is 'REFUSING to see wife Kim Kardashian'...
2020-07-24 18:58:16 UTC
...amid ongoing bipolar episode... after making explosive claims about divorcing
the reality star

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8556423/Kanye-West-REFUSING-wife-Kim-Kardashian.html

*The All Day hitmaker, 43, has sparked concern with a string of erratic social
media posts and a bizarre appearance at a rally for his presidential campaign

*Sources say Kim has made attempts to talk to her husband about his mental state
but he is 'not receptive' and he's dismissed her suggestions she fly out

*The couple share North, seven, Saint, four, Chicago, two, and Psalm, 14 months

*Kim released a statement about Kanye's bipolar diagnosis and mental health

Kanye West is reportedly refusing to see his wife Kim Kardashian.

The All Day hitmaker, 43, has sparked concern in recent days with a string of
erratic social media posts and a bizarre appearance at a rally for his
presidential campaign in South Carolina - during which he wept hysterically.

Following his shocking claim that the couple had planned to abort their eldest
child and criticised activist Harriet Tubman - it's now been claimed he's had
very little communication with the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, 39,
this week.

Sources told TMZ that Kim has made attempts to talk to her husband about his
mental state but he is 'not receptive' and he's dismissed her suggestions she
fly out to their Wyoming ranch, where he's currently staying, in order to help
him.

Kim - who has North, seven, Saint, four, Chicago, two, and Psalm, 14 months,
with the rapper - was said to have been concerned about his behaviour for some
time

Earlier this month she flew out to join him in the Dominican Republic because of
her worries, but had to leave to get back to their children.

After that, without any warning, Kanye flew to South Carolina for his rally.

He claimed earlier this week that he has been 'trying to get divorced' from Kim
since she met his fellow rapper Meek Mill at a hotel.

Kanye deleted his late-night tweets barely half an hour after posting them,
except for a final post in which he signed them off as coming from 'the future
president'.

The shock divorce claim comes after sources alleged that Kim and Kanye are
already 'living apart' and have been 'at each other's throats' with 'daily
bust-ups' during lockdown.

Earlier this week, Kim spoke in detail about how 'powerless' she is to persuade
Kanye to seek help for his bipolar disorder unless he chooses to do so himself.

She said in a lengthy statement: 'As many of you know, Kanye has bipolar
disorder.

'Anyone who has this or has a loved one in their life who does, knows how
incredibly complicated and painful it is to understand...

'I've never spoken publicly about how this has affected us at home because I am
very protective of our children and Kanye's right to privacy when it comes to
his health.

'But today, I feel like I should comment on it because of the stigma and
misconceptions about mental health...

'Those that understand mental illness or even compulsive behavior know that the
family is powerless unless the member is a minor...

'People who are unaware or far removed from this experience can be judgmental
and not understand that the individual themselves have to engage in the process
of getting help no matter how hard family and friends try.'

*
Hello Kiitty
2020-07-24 23:15:26 UTC
Kanye West is reportedly refusing to see his wife Kim Kardashian.
I wish I could refuse to see her and that enormous hideous ass of hers.