Beauty queen, a Trump fan, dethroned after conservative views ruled 'insensitive,' she says
Leroy N. Soetoro
2019-07-23 20:27:59 UTC
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/miss-michigan-trump-supporter-de-
crowned-insensitive-social-media-posts-miss-world-america-pageant

A beauty queen known for her pro-Trump conservative views was stripped of
her Miss Michigan title and dismissed from the Miss World America pageant
this week after the organization found her social media presence
“offensive, insensitive and inappropriate.”

Kathy Zhu, 20, and president of College Republicans at the University of
Michigan, tweeted screenshots of the email correspondence with the Miss
World America organization on Thursday.

"They stripped me of my Miss Michigan title due to my refusal to try on a
hijab in 2018, my tweet about black on black gun violence, and
'insensitive' statistical tweets," Zhu asserted Thursday.

After Zhu's story went public, she received a torrent of feedback, both
positive and negative.

"I woke up this morning with an overwhelming amount of support; I can't
thank you all enough," she wrote to her supporters Friday. “I am glad this
story came to light because this is more than just some beauty pageant,
this is about the prejudice views against people with 'different
opinions.'"

But she also blasted her critics, whom she sarcastically labeled, "the
tolerant left."

In 2017, Zhu tweeted that African Americans needed to fix problems within
their own community because the “majority of black deaths are caused by
other blacks.” She defended the tweet on Twitter Friday, claiming
statistics backed her statement and that she is not a racist.

“When the left calls you racist for using statistics to back up your
claim, you know you’re on the right side of history,” Zhu wrote.

In her response to the dismissal email from Miss World America, Zhu said a
Muslim woman tried to “forcibly” put a hijab on her head on her college
campus in 2018.

Zhu said she refused to wear the garment in support of women in the Middle
East who are getting “stoned to death” for refusing to obey their
husbands' orders to wear hijabs. She also asked Miss World America
officials if they would have dismissed her if she refused to wear Catholic
rosary beads instead of the Muslim hijab.

Zhu said Friday that she would not be taking any legal action against Miss
World America officials because they “have suffered enough negative
publicity - especially because they wanted to decrown me due to not
wanting bad publicity in the first place.”

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

“When they go low, we go high,” Zhu wrote, a reference to Michelle Obama’s
famous motto. The former first lady first uttered the phrase during her
speech at the 2016 Democratic National Convention amid the contentious
campaign cycle between the future President Trump and then-candidate
Hillary Clinton.

Miss World America has not commented publicly about the nature of Zhu's
dismissal.

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The Obama-led Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS)
approved Uranium One in fall 2010. With a little luck, we'll see
compulsive liar Hillary Clinton in jail before she dies.

The World According To Garp.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-07-23 22:06:42 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
It seems insensitive to NOT accept the BEAUTY QUEEN'S views and start a
dialogue to see if they could change the meaning of words and try to
bring race into it to make it acceptable to Liberals. ;)

They did that for Obama and Biden...
--
That's Karma