Super-Spreader-in-Chief...cleared to infect supporters with Presidential Covid-19 at weekend rally
2020-10-09 15:57:07 UTC
White House Physician Expects Trump's 'Safe Return To Public Engagements'
Saturday

https://www.npr.org/sections/latest-updates-trump-covid-19-results/2020/10/08/921924919/trump-has-completed-covid-19-treatment-course-white-house-physician-says

Updated at 7:43 p.m. ET

White House physician Sean Conley said in a memo Thursday that "I fully
anticipate the president's safe return to public engagements" on Saturday, based
on the date he tested positive for the coronavirus and his response to
treatment.

Conley did not provide any information about whether Trump has or will be tested
for the virus. He said Trump's physical example "has remained stable and devoid
of any indications to suggest progression of illness."

Conley's estimation of Trump's return to the public is a bit sooner than what
the doctor had suggested on Monday.

"So we're looking to this weekend, if we can get through to Monday with him
remaining the same or improving better yet, then we will all take that final
deep sigh of relief," Conley said at the time.

In the Thursday memo, Conley said Trump has responded "extremely well to
treatment" and said there is no sign of "adverse therapeutic effects."

"Today the President has completed his course of therapy for COVID-19 as
prescribed by his team of physicians," Conley said.

"Saturday will be day 10 since Thursday's diagnosis, and based on the trajectory
of advanced diagnostics the team has been conducting, I fully anticipate the
President's safe return to public engagements at that time."

The memo comes as Trump and his campaign fight with the Commission on
Presidential Debates, which decided to make the next debate – scheduled for Oct.
15 in Miami – virtual for safety reasons. Trump said he was not interested in
that idea.

Trump's illness, and the virus's rapid spread through some of the top Republican
circles in Washington, led to increased scrutiny on the administration's
response to the coronavirus that has already claimed the lives of more than
200,000 Americans.

The president has repeatedly downplayed the risk of the coronavirus and
contradicted public health officials on the importance of social distancing and
wearing masks.

Still, despite having been "very sick" with the virus early on, Trump on
Wednesday said he felt it was a "blessing from God" that he had contracted the
illness. He touted antibody-based drug REGN-COV2, made by the biotech company
Regeneron, for having "cured" him.

As of this week, nearly two dozen close contacts to the White House, including
the president and first lady Melania Trump, had publicly tested positive for the
virus.

*
Jack Shit
2020-10-09 16:47:04 UTC
[...]
He's been cleared. That means no infection. He showed the world that
the virus is a flu. Nothing more.
Mitchell Holman
2020-10-09 17:47:02 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
[...]
Then why won't his doctors tell us if
he is now testing negative?
Jack Shit
They did. Pay attention to something besides CNN.
Mitchell Holman
2020-10-10 01:56:29 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
The president has repeatedly downplayed the risk of the coronavirus
and contradicted public health officials on the importance of social
distancing and wearing masks.
Still, despite having been "very sick" with the virus early on, Trump
on Wednesday said he felt it was a "blessing from God" that he had
contracted the illness. He touted antibody-based drug REGN-COV2, made
by the biotech company Regeneron, for having "cured" him.
As of this week, nearly two dozen close contacts to the White House,
including the president and first lady Melania Trump, had publicly
tested positive for the virus.
*
He's been cleared. That means no infection.
Then why won't his doctors tell us if
he is now testing negative?
They did.
Fox News says you are lying.

"Fox News host Sandra Smith interrupted: "The
president did get sick with COVID-19 merely
days ago. It would be important to know if the
president has tested negative yet. Do we know
anything on that front? The White House hasn't
released that information."
https://tinyurl.com/yyyog7f8