Steven Tyler feels massive backlash for demanding Trump stop playing Aerosmith at campaign events
Add Reply
David Fritz
2018-09-01 07:14:27 UTC
A beloved rock star triggered massive backlash on social media this week
after he demanded that President Donald Trump stop playing his music at
campaign rallies.

The hoopla started after word broke that Aerosmith’s classic song “Livin’
on the Edge” had been played at President Donald Trump’s rally Tuesday
night at the Charleston Civic Center in West Virginia.

Aerosmith lead singer Steven Tyler’s legal team responded by submitting a
cease-and-desist letter to the White House sternly warning of the legal
ramifications if Trump keeps playing his music.

“By using ‘Livin’ On The Edge’ without our client’s permission, Mr. Trump
is falsely implying that our client, once again, endorses his campaign
and/or his presidency, as evidenced by actual confusion seen from the
reactions of our client’s fans all over social media,” the letter read.

Listen:

“What makes this violation even more egregious is that Mr. Trump’s use of
our client’s music was previously shut down, not once, but two times,
during his campaign for presidency in 2015,” Tyler’s legal team added,
referring to previous alleged copyright violations.

Does he actually possess the right to stop Trump from playing his music at
campaign rallies? Yes. After Trump’s election campaign played Aerosmith’s
classic song “Dream On” at a rally in 2015, Tyler’s team reportedly sought
to revoke the campaign’s public performance licenses.

“As such, we are unaware of any remaining public performance license still
in existence which grants Mr. Trump the right use his music in connection
with the Rallies or any other purpose.”

While this means Tyler is technically in the right, most on social media
still see him in the wrong:

Jali_Cat{??}
@Jali_Cat
????Attention patriots????@IamStevenT of @Aerosmith doesnt want us
listening to his music, tells his fans to????off!

He has taken legal action 2stop President Trump from playing Aerosmith
songs at his events.

How disgustingly PETTY!#DONEWithAerosmith
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/22/steven-tyler-sends-trump-
cease-and-desist-letter-over-playing-aerosmith-songs-at-rallies.html …

1:59 PM - Aug 22, 2018
1,437
1,939 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

GITMO ????
@President1Trump
***@IamStevenT: make Steven Tyler‘s music great again! #MAGA You should be
paying @POTUS for playing your music at his rallies. Be cool, don’t be all
uncool! Live on the edge Steven. Don’t be a little b**ch and complain!
pic.twitter.com/6OL7r5ZKdA

3:07 AM - Aug 23, 2018
177
71 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Aloha Elvis
@nickgraham_24
Replying to @Targrimm and 4 others
When someone buys their song they have the right then at that time to play
it wherever they choose. The band can not tell anyone where to play it
once it’s purchased by and individual.

8:07 PM - Aug 22, 2018
71
27 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

K ~ IndyK ??
@IndyK46220
Replying to @Jali_Cat and 2 others
Aerosmith ought to be grateful if their songs are played at Trump rallies.
That's free advertisement to tens of thousands of people who would never
have listened to it otherwise. Tyler should stick to music & keep his
enormous mouth shut about politics.#DONEWithAerosmith

8:44 PM - Aug 22, 2018
119
41 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Fawn Fargo
@FawnFargo
Replying to @Jali_Cat and 3 others
You messed up @Aerosmith ! #DONEwithAerosmith

3:32 PM - Aug 22, 2018 · Missouri, USA
71
See Fawn Fargo's other Tweets

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Deb ????
@debkrause1959
Replying to @MSG7140 and 2 others
Try the band Tesla. Aerosmith dropped from my fave. Totally
#DONEWithAerosmith ! Once I heard Steven is a #pedo , I thought that was
the last straw... Now with this, no going back. pic.twitter.com/e2mXakqeOx

2:21 AM - Aug 23, 2018
54
22 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The Russian Bot's Cat 4 Trump
@Mermaid7474
Replying to @michaelbeatty3 @SKYRIDER4538
65 Million Americans just said #DONEWithAerosmith
Sweet ??
Bye bye @Aerosmith

8:22 PM - Aug 22, 2018
51
See The Russian Bot's Cat 4 Trump's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The Russian Bot's Cat 4 Trump
@Mermaid7474
Replying to @Jali_Cat and 2 others
#DONEWithAerosmith

Does that ass realize he just lost Millions of fans? Probably tens of
Millions.#LiberalismIsAMentalDisease

6:52 PM - Aug 22, 2018
53
See The Russian Bot's Cat 4 Trump's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy
To many, Tyler’s refusal to allow Trump to play his music is tantamount to
the rock star disrespecting the office of the president.

The backlash became so severe that the rock star eventually addressed the
issue in a Twitter statement claiming his legal demands weren’t related to
politics but rather about “protecting copyright and songwriters.” As
proof, he cited his fervent support of the so-called Music Modernization
Act.

Look:

Steven Tyler
?
@IamStevenT
THIS IS NOT ABOUT DEMS VS. REPUB. I DO NOT LET ANYONE USE MY SONGS
WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. MY MUSIC IS FOR CAUSES NOT FOR POLITICAL CAMPAIGNS
OR RALLIES. PROTECTING COPYRIGHT AND SONGWRITERS IS WHAT I’VE BEEN
FIGHTING FOR EVEN BEFORE THIS CURRENT ADMINISTRATION TOOK OFFICE.

2:20 PM - Aug 22, 2018
85K
21.4K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Steven Tyler
?
@IamStevenT
Replying to @IamStevenT
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY @JOEPERRY AND I HAVE BEEN PUSHING THE
SENATE TO PASS THE MUSIC MODERNIZATION ACT.

NO IS A COMPLETE SENTENCE.

2:20 PM - Aug 22, 2018
17.5K
3,021 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The regulation Aerosmith’s lead singer supports would nationalize the
music industry by forming a government-controlled collective to handle all
licensing concerns.

As noted by Breitbart, the key problem with this collective “is that it
would be run by the government, specifically the U.S. Copyright Office,
making it prone to cronyism, corruption, and mishandling of intellectual
property.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/08/23/steven-tyler-feels-massive-
backlash-for-demanding-trump-stop-playing-aerosmith-at-campaign-events-
666816?utm_source=IdealMedia&utm_medium=IdealMedia
China Mail
2018-09-01 09:51:55 UTC
In article <***@0.0.0.1>
David Fritz <***@vzw.com> wrote:

> [...]
> SENATE TO PASS THE MUSIC MODERNIZATION ACT.
>
> NO IS A COMPLETE SENTENCE.
>
> 2:20 PM - Aug 22, 2018
> 17.5K
> 3,021 people are talking about this
> Twitter Ads info and privacy
> The regulation Aerosmith’s lead singer supports would nationalize the
> music industry by forming a government-controlled collective to handle all
> licensing concerns.
>
> As noted by Breitbart, the key problem with this collective “is that it
> would be run by the government, specifically the U.S. Copyright Office,
> making it prone to cronyism, corruption, and mishandling of intellectual
> property.”
>
> https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/08/23/steven-tyler-feels-massive-
> backlash-for-demanding-trump-stop-playing-aerosmith-at-campaign-events-
> 666816?utm_source=IdealMedia&utm_medium=IdealMedia

Has-been Tyler has more botox in his lips than Hillary has
cellulite in her ass.
dotca
2018-09-02 03:19:32 UTC
Lol! Talk about a fool with no brain in his head.

Obama giving the eulogy for McCain is fitting.
Anonymous
2018-09-02 04:10:56 UTC
In article <***@dizum.com>
"dotca" <***@4ax.com> wrote:

Only real Presidents were invited, which is why Trump wasn't.
McCain basically told Trump to FOAD.
LOL!
Milcock
2018-09-02 05:51:20 UTC

They're both brain dead.
Dave Duerson
2018-09-03 11:12:02 UTC
for some ugly self-hating white liberal Democrat whore to breed
with niggers or hispanics.

Dhu on Gate
2018-09-04 19:08:06 UTC
On Mon, 03 Sep 2018 13:12:02 +0200, Dave Duerson wrote:

> for some ugly self-hating white liberal Democrat whore to breed
> with niggers or hispanics.

Dave Duerson?

Izzat your Brother in Law or just the guy who stole your sweety back in High School?

Dhu

Fun Facts
2018-09-04 00:49:18 UTC
And it was still a loser full of losers.
Democrat Pus Brains, Like John McCain
2018-09-18 05:46:33 UTC
Health experts have recommended ten lifestyle changes, including
quitting drinking and limiting the consumption of processed
meats, to prevent 12 different cancers linked to obesity in a
major new report.

The World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) assessed decades-worth of
evidence and found an association between obesity and cancers of
the stomach, mouth and throat, liver, ovary, bowel, gallbladder,
kidney, esophagus, pancreas, and womb. Breast cancer after the
menopause and advanced prostate cancer were also linked to
obesity.

The "Diet, Nutrition, Physical Activity and Cancer: a Global
Perspective" report presented at the European Congress on
Obesity in Vienna included an updated version of the
organization's cancer prevention recommendations, which it
dubbed its “blueprint to beat cancer.” It was accompanied by the
Cancer Health Check tool, which offers personalized
recommendations for how to prevent the disease.

The recommendations included: being a healthy weight;
exercising; eating grains, veg, fruit and beans; avoiding high
calorie foods; limiting the consumption of red and processed
meat and sugar-sweetened drinks, as well as cutting out alcohol.
The WCRF also warned against relying on dietary supplements and
emphasized the benefits of breastfeeding babies.

Regularly drinking sugar-sweetened drinks was linked to cancer
because it can cause weight gain and obesity, the experts said.
But being physically active was found to directly protect
against cancers of the bowel, womb and, post-menopause, breast,
as well as cutting the wider risk of developing other cancers.

Mirroring a 2015 World Health Organization warning that linked
the consumption of processed and red meats to forms of cancer
including bowel, the report recommended a diet featuring
wholegrains, vegetables, fruit and pulses. Red meat should be
limited to no more than three portions (350 to 500g cooked
servings) a week to prevent bowel cancer, the WCRF said.

Alcohol, meanwhile, was “strongly” associated with cancer of the
breast, liver, mouth, bowel, throat, esophagus, and stomach.

And as more countries adopt Western lifestyles with sedentary
living and obesity-causing foods, cancer rates are expected to
spike 58% by 2035, causing 24 million global deaths per year,
the researchers said. However, the onus to prevent cancer does
not solely lie with individuals, they stressed, urging
governments to prioritize cancer prevention policies.

Susannah Brown, senior science program manager with WCRF, told
Newsweek: "This report contains significant findings on how
diet, weight and physical activity affect cancer risk and show
how important adopting a healthy lifestyle is to reducing cancer
risk."

The aim of the report is not to worry people, she said. "We want
people to know that what food they eat, what they weigh and how
physically active they are can affect their risk and this report
gives practical information on what patterns of diet and
activity are conducive to reducing the risk of cancer."

Asked whether there is a risk that the public will adopt the
attitude that "everything causes cancer" and believe there is no
use changing behaviors, she countered: "This report collates
over 30 years’ worth of strong scientific evidence and includes
data from over 50 million people and so it is a very
comprehensive review. It contains information on what positive
steps people can take to reduce their risk (the ‘good news’ is
that there are things you can do to reduce your cancer risk) and
shows that in most cases it isn’t a single food or nutrient that
makes a difference–there are no magic bullets–the important
thing is what you eat and drink, your weight and how active you
are through your lifetime."

"Living a healthy lifestyle in this day and age isn't always
easy–it’s often difficult, or hard to find time and this is one
reason why we want governments to take action and create
environments where it’s easier for people to follow our
recommendations and be healthy."

Caroline Cerny, the lead of the Obesity Health Alliance
comprised of over 40 health charities, medical colleges and
campaign groups, said carrying excess weight can not only raise
the risk of cancer, but also type 2 diabetes, heart and liver
disease and mental illness.

"It’s clear we need an environment that supports and encourages
healthy choices, rather than steering us towards unhealthy
options with constant adverts, promotions and offers," she said.

Professor Sir Ian Gilmore, Chair of the Alcohol Health Alliance
U.K., welcomed the warning against alcohol use and said: "It is
clear from the evidence in the report that drinking alcohol
cannot be justified for other health reasons–to prevent heart
disease, for example."

Emma Shields, from Cancer Research U.K. told Newsweek: “Although
it can seem as though we’re constantly bombarded with new
messages about cancer prevention, this expert report highlights
how remarkably consistent the advice has stayed. The
cornerstones of healthy living- not smoking, keeping a healthy
weight, staying active and eating and drinking healthily- remain
the key to cutting cancer risk.

“This doesn’t mean we have to be perfect all the time- a bacon
sandwich or glass of wine every so often isn't anything to worry
about. It's what you do most days that matters. There are no
guarantees against cancer, but even small changes you can stick
with can add up to make a big difference.”

https://www.newsweek.com/cancer-obesity-12-types-new-report-
world-cancer-research-fund-942012
Trump tweets, twits implode
2018-09-21 10:01:30 UTC
She's refused every opportunity so far.

Trump tweets, twits implode
2018-09-21 10:06:35 UTC
You'd think a "college educated" liberal Democrat would know
that.

Trump tweets, twits implode
2018-09-21 10:12:03 UTC
Where's the letter you old cunt?

Trump tweets, twits implode
2018-09-21 13:23:04 UTC
SB813 does not apply in your case.

Trump tweets, twits implode
2018-09-21 14:16:08 UTC
Because the alleged attempted rape never happened.

Trump tweets, twits implode
2018-09-22 01:07:07 UTC
Rosie O’Donnell took to Twitter to mock the age of prominent
Republicans, calling on Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman
Chuck Grassley and Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, to retire – despite
lefty leaders being the same age.

“Grassley and hatch - too old - they should be done - come on -
at thanksgiving we don't let the 85 year olds carve the turkey
#retire,” O’Donnell tweeted.

Rosie Tweet
Hatch, the Senate president pro tempore and third in the
presidential line of succession behind Vice President Mike Pence
and House Speaker Paul Ryan, and Grassley are two of the GOP’s
most prominent members. Many Hollywood liberals, including
O’Donnell, are currently upset that many Republicans continue to
support Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh amid sexual
harassment allegations.

Grassley is 85, while Hatch is 84 years old. But several
prominent Democrats are in the same age range. Liberal icons
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Dianne Feinstein are both 85,
Maxine Waters is 80, Nancy Pelosi is 78 and Bernie Sanders is a
spry 77 years old.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa,
left, and ranking member Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., look
to Attorney General Jeff Sessions as he testifies before the
Senate Judiciary Committee on Capitol Hill in Washington,
Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)
Senators Grassley and Feinstein are both 85 years old, yet Rosie
O'Donnell is troubled only by Grassley's age. (AP)

A 2014 Gallup poll showed the average retirement age is 62.

O’Donnell, 56, has a decades-old feud with President Trump and
she has been an outspoken critic of his administration. Some of
her followers were offended by her call for the older
Republicans to retire.

“I hate to bring this up but discriminating against someone
because of their age is just as wrong as any other form of
discrimination. Their behavior was the same decades ago.
Approaching 70 myself, I'll match wits with you any time you'd
like,” one user wrote.

“Not cool,” another follower added. “Plenty of 85 year old
people are as sharp as ever.”

Just last year, CNN published a story headlined, “The Democratic
Party has an age problem,” that noted the ongoing problem with
the advanced age of some liberal leaders.

“Democratic leaders across both the legislative and executive
branches are generally older than leadership on the other side
of the aisle,” CNN’s Ryan Struyk wrote before noting the average
age of Democrats on Capitol Hill was 61, while the average
Republican was 57.2 years old.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/09/21/rosie-odonnell-
calls-on-senior-gop-politicians-to-retire-dont-let-85-year-olds-
carve-turkey.html
Trump tweets, twits implode
2018-09-25 06:39:45 UTC
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is resigning, according
to Axios, which cited a source familiar with the matter.

"He's expecting to be fired," a source close to Rosenstein told
Axios, the website reported Monday. He plans to step down, Axios
reported.

NBC News' Pete Williams, however, reported that Rosenstein would
not resign of his own accord, and that he will only depart if
the White House fired him. He will refuse to resign if asked to
do so, Williams added.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees special
counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation, is resigning
Monday, according to Axios, which cited sources familiar with
the matter.

But the bombshell report was contradicted by other news outlets,
including from NBC News' Pete Williams, who reported that
Rosenstein would not resign of his own accord after his off-the-
cuff comments about possibly recording and removing President
Donald Trump were revealed last week.

He will only depart if the White House fired him, and will
refuse to resign if asked to do so, Williams reported, adding
that the news of Rosenstein's potential departure was a "huge
shock" to the Justice Department.

A Justice Department official told The New York Times that
Solicitor General Noel Francisco, the next link in the DOJ chain
of command, would oversee the Russia investigation going forward.

Rosenstein was at the White House when Williams reported this on
the air. Trump, however, is in New York for the United Nations
General Assembly.

Bloomberg has reported that Rosenstein told White House chief of
staff John Kelly that he would resign, citing a person familiar
with the matter.

Rosenstein's possible departure will immediately raise questions
about the fate of the ongoing investigation by Mueller, who is
probing Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election,
and possible obstruction of justice by Trump.

The special counsel's office declined to comment on the report.

Rosenstein's job security was called into question after the
Times reported last week that the No. 2 DOJ official had
discussed invoking the 25th Amendment to remove Trump, and had
also talked about surreptitiously recording the president.

Other reports, however, suggested that Rosenstein was being
sarcastic when he made those comments.

In an interview with radio host Geraldo Rivera over the weekend,
Trump hinted that he was considering firing Rosenstein.

"Certainly it's being looked at in terms of what took place, if
anything took place. I'll make a determination sometime later
but I don't have the facts," Trump said when asked if he would
cut Rosenstein loose over the reports.

Rosenstein oversees the special counsel investigation, and has
appointed Mueller to run the Russia probe last year, after
Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself from the case.

The White House did not immediately respond to CNBC's request
for comment on Axios' report. The Justice Department did not
immediately respond to CNBC's inquiry.

Trump has repeatedly blasted Mueller's inquiry, which also is
focused on possible collusion with Russia by members of the
Trump campaign.

He has called the investigation a "witch hunt," and has
repeatedly vented frustration about Sessions' recusal, which
directly led to Mueller's appointment by Rosenstein.

Joe Moreno, a former federal prosecutor who is now a partner at
the law firm Cadwalader, said that the fallout could be
"significant."

"Both sides of this thing, whether you are the president's
supporter or not, had some comfort having someone of his stature
in that position, both in general, in the day-to-day operations
of the Justice Department and with respect to the Russia probe,"
Moreno said.

Rosenstein's expected departure comes on the heels of a guilty
plea by Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort to
conspiracy charges related to his consulting work in Ukraine,
which predates his role on the campaign.

As part of the investigation, Mueller's team has been locked in
an ongoing back-and-forth with Trump's legal team over an in-
person interview with the president. Trump's lawyers, including
former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, have signaled that Trump is
unwilling to sit for an interview, calling it a "perjury trap"
and setting up a potential challenge for Mueller to subpoena the
president.

Mueller's broad mandate to investigate matters that "may arise
directly" from the Russia probe has led to numerous indictments
and guilty pleas from Trump's associates.

Among those are Trump's former national security advisor Michael
Flynn, who pleaded guilty in December 2017 to lying to the FBI,
and Trump's longtime personal lawyer Michael Cohen, who pleaded
guilty to campaign finance violations after his case was
referred to Manhattan federal agents by Mueller's team.

This story is developing. Please check back for updates.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/24/deputy-attorney-general-rod-
rosenstein-is-reportedly-resigning.html
Trump tweets, twits implode
2018-09-25 11:16:59 UTC
Embattled Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh is facing
new accusations of sexual misconduct.

The New Yorker magazine reported late Sunday that a Yale
University classmate of Kavanaugh, Debbie Ramirez, claimed he
exposed himself to her at a college party.

Additionally, Michael Avenatti, who represents adult film star
Stormy Daniels in her lawsuit against President Trump, has
claimed to have knowledge that Kavanaugh and others targeted
women at high school parties with "alcohol/drugs."

View image on Twitter

View image on Twitter

Michael Avenatti
?
@MichaelAvenatti
My e-mail of moments ago with Mike Davis, Chief Counsel for
Nominations for U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary. We
demand that this process be thorough, open and fair, which is
what the American public deserves. It must not be rushed and
evidence/witnesses must not be hidden.

6:16 PM - Sep 23, 2018
43.4K
27K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The claims, which have not been corroborated, follow those of a
California woman, Christine Blasey Ford, who alleges Kavanaugh
held her down and tried to force himself on her while both were
in high school. Kavanaugh strongly denied that claim as a
"smear."

Former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy said there is no
evidence to back up these allegations, and even if there was,
they are not prosecutable.

McCarthy said Democrats are using the allegations facing
Kavanaugh to delay the confirmation process.

"As they see it, this is about the ideological bent of the
Supreme Court, maybe for the next generation. And they are going
to fight this tooth and nail to prevent Kavanaugh from being in
that seat," McCarthy said.

He said Kavanaugh is an eminently qualified candidate who has
written 300 appellate opinions in a dozen years on the United
States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.

"They have more than enough information to decide whether he's
qualified to fill the seat or not," McCarthy said, adding that
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa)
should not allow the confirmation process to be further delayed
by Democrats.

On "Life, Liberty & Levin" on Sunday, Mark Levin made a similar
argument, claiming that Democrats have "hijacked" and
"destroyed" the Supreme Court confirmation process over the past
30 years.

He said Democrats for decades have attempted to stack state
courts and the Supreme Court with "progressive statists,"
because they believe in the centralization of government and
they want issues nationalized.

"They can talk about people all they want, they can talk about
women all they want, they can talk about 'all white men' all
they want," Levin said. "What they really want is power and to
maintain their power."

"And all roads, for them, lead through the Supreme Court."

George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley said
it's impossible not to be troubled by the timing of these
allegations, which come right after Kavanaugh's hearings before
the Senate Judiciary Committee were completed and right before
the committee was set to vote to advance his nomination to the
Senate floor.

"It really goes to: what is the burden? Not of these women
coming forward or to be heard, but what's the burden for
senators? There has to be a modicum of fairness for Brett
Kavanaugh," Turley said.

He explained that it's too easy and opportunistic to simply
believe the accusers, as some Democrats have suggested.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/09/24/new-brett-kavanaugh-
accusation-mccarthy-levin-turley-supreme-court-battle-fox-friends
BeamMeUpScotty
2018-09-25 13:42:54 UTC
On 09/25/2018 07:16 AM, Trump tweets, twits implode wrote:
> Embattled Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh is facing
> new accusations of sexual misconduct.
>
> The New Yorker magazine reported late Sunday that a Yale
> University classmate of Kavanaugh, Debbie Ramirez, claimed he
> exposed himself to her at a college party.

What do we call it when a woman flashes her boobs?

What about Obama's mother who posed for nude photos? We've all been
exposed to that... It can't be unseen! I drank bourbon to try and
un-see it and there just wasn't enough bourbon in the bottle.

I'm saving America from hate, one at a time, that's Karma
Mentally Ill Democrats
2018-09-26 11:31:51 UTC
Come on whore, put your cunt where your mouth is.

disturbed mind
2018-09-27 02:29:50 UTC
At a police station in Maryland, a phone rings and a female
officer answers.

911: Hello, 911. What is your emergency?

Ford: Hello, police? Someone just tried to rape me.

911: Tried to rape you?

Ford: Yes. Tried to rape me.

911: What’s your name?

Ford: Christine.

911: What happened?

Ford: Well, the guy was really drunk.

911: OK. He was drunk.

Ford: The guy was really drunk and he tried to take my clothes
off.

911: Then what happened?

Ford: I tried to scream but he put his hand over my mouth.

911: OK, then what happened?

Ford: He tried to rape me but he did not succeed.

911: So there was no actual rape?

Ford: No, but he tried, believe me. And that’s a crime.

911: Ma’am, at this police station we know the laws of the state
of Maryland. We know that rape is a crime.

Ford: Good, so . . .

911: Who is this drunk who tried to take off your clothes
intending to rape you?

Ford: Uh, I can’t really say.

911: You can’t say or you don’t know?

Ford: Uh, I guess I don’t know who he was. Kinda. Sorry.

911: Ever see him before?

Ford: Uh. Not that I know of.

911: Any witnesses to the attempted rape?

Ford: Yes, there were two drunks in the room.

911: So the attacker had an accomplice?

Ford: Yes. Wait, there might have been three others in the room.

911: Three others? So four in all?

Ford: Yes, there were four. I think I remember that. Or maybe
just two.

911: Maybe just two. Any names of any of the others?

Ford: Uh, no. I don’t know any of the names. But I know they are
all from an upscale prep school.

911: Do you recall the name of the school?

Ford: Uh. No I don’t. But as you know there are plenty of
schools like that in this area.

911: Did the attack take place in a residence?

Ford: Yes, it was a party at a private residence.

911: Had you been to a party like that before?

Ford: Uh, yes I had.

911: What is the address where this party occurred? The
homeowners may have more information?

Ford: Uh, I can’t say. I don’t know the address. I don’t know
who owns the place or even where it is.

911: You don’t know the location of the place you were attacked?

Ford: No, I don’t. Sorry.

911: How did you get to the residence? Did a friend perhaps
drive you?

Ford: Uh. I don’t recall just how I got there. Kinda.

911: Were you drinking at the time?

Ford: Look, I’m not going to talk about that. I mean, I have a
right to privacy, okay?

911: OK. What time did the attack take place?

Ford: Uh, I don’t know.

911: How did you get home after the attack?

Ford: Uh, I’m not sure about that either.

911: But you are sure this drunk preppie tried to rape you?

Ford: Yes. I’m sure about that. He tried to take off my clothes
and when I screamed he put his hand over my mouth.

911: Did you maybe grab an article of his clothing?

Ford: No I didn’t.

911: No scratches or wounds of any kind?

Ford: No.

911: Did you tell anybody else? Friends? Parents? Teachers?

Ford: No, I didn’t.

911: OK. Do you want to come in and file a formal police report?

Ford: Uh, no. I don’t want to file a police report.

911: You realize, ma’am, that without a police report it’s
pretty hard for us to respond in any meaningful way?

Ford: I don’t understand why. I told you the story.

911: Just so you know, if you do file a police report with false
information you can be charged for that.

Ford: I can?

911: Yes, you can. It’s actually a serious matter because anyone
accused of a crime is presumed to be innocent.

Ford: But he tried to . . .

911: You might keep that in mind, ma’am. The accuser has to
prove the person guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. And without
the address, time of the crime, name and description of the
attacker, and with no witness or physical evidence, you won’t
have much of a case.

Ford: But I told you the story.

911: In fact, you won’t have any case at all. You have given us
essentially nothing. No evidence.

Ford: But I told you what happened.

911: You did, but here’s the thing: a story is not evidence of a
crime. An accusation is not evidence. Just so you know.

Ford: So I can’t just tell you the story?

911: Not the way you did just now. We need things called “facts.”

Ford: So you aren’t going to do anything?

911: Based on what you said, ma’am, no police department in the
United States would touch this case.

Ford: What about the FBI?

911: It’s not a federal jurisdiction. No, they wouldn’t. If you
had specifics for us, maybe we could bring in an FBI profiler or
crime scene specialist, but you don’t know where the crime scene
is, who attempted the rape, or when it took place. The FBI would
have nothing to investigate.

Ford: Don’t you care that someone tried to rape me?

911: Yes, I care, and this department has arrested and convicted
rapists. But in those cases we had something to go on. You have
given us nothing.

Ford: So can you help me at all?

911: Maybe. You might buy a can of black spray paint, find
yourself a retaining wall, and write your story there.

Ford: Excuse me, what?

911: You just . . . sorry, I’ve got another call coming in.
Good luck with your story, ma’am. Somebody will believe it.

https://amgreatness.com/2018/09/24/christine-blasey-ford-calls-
911/

Michael Ejercito
2018-09-27 16:53:36 UTC
"disturbed mind" wrote in message

> [...]

>Ford: What about the FBI?

>911: It’s not a federal jurisdiction. No, they wouldn’t. If you
>had specifics for us, maybe we could bring in an FBI profiler or
>crime scene specialist, but you don’t know where the crime scene
>is, who attempted the rape, or when it took place. The FBI would
>have nothing to investigate.

>Ford: Don’t you care that someone tried to rape me?

>911: Yes, I care, and this department has arrested and convicted
>rapists. But in those cases we had something to go on. You have
>given us nothing.

>Ford: So can you help me at all?

>911: Maybe. You might buy a can of black spray paint, find
>yourself a retaining wall, and write your story there.

>Ford: Excuse me, what?

>911: You just . . . sorry, I’ve got another call coming in.
>Good luck with your story, ma’am. Somebody will believe it.

Haha! Good one!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
Jenny Telia
2018-10-03 15:37:25 UTC
On 27/09/2018 04:29, disturbed mind wrote:
> At a police station in Maryland, a phone rings and a female
> officer answers.

<Snip dull dialogue>

> https://amgreatness.com/2018/09/24/christine-blasey-ford-calls-
> 911/
> �

I look forward to the movie. I hope they get Trump to play the role best
suited for him - the groper.
Miloch
2018-10-03 16:11:59 UTC
In article <pp2nnn$l3e$***@dont-email.me>, Jenny Telia says...

>On 27/09/2018 04:29, disturbed mind wrote:
>> At a police station in Maryland, a phone rings and a female
>> officer answers.
>
> <Snip dull dialogue>
>>
>> https://amgreatness.com/2018/09/24/christine-blasey-ford-calls-
>> 911/
>> ᅵ
>>

>I look forward to the movie. I hope they get Trump to play the role best
>suited for him - the groper.

...and he's not just any ole groper...he's like...you know...the Groper in
Chief...the leader of the pack!...only problem is his tiny hands are a tad too
small for the average butt cheek. He might have to go back to grab-assing with
Ivanka.

*
Trump tweets, twits implode
2018-09-29 08:37:22 UTC
Where's the letter you old cunt?

Trump tweets, twits implode
2018-09-29 08:43:23 UTC
Because the alleged attempted rape never happened.

duke
2018-10-12 17:49:21 UTC
On Sat, 29 Sep 2018 10:43:23 +0200 (CEST), "Trump tweets, twits implode"
<***@cnn.com> wrote:

>Because the alleged attempted rape never happened.

And she lied and lied and lied some more.

the dukester, American-American

*****
The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****
Miloch
2018-10-12 17:58:59 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>On Sat, 29 Sep 2018 10:43:23 +0200 (CEST), "Trump tweets, twits implode"
><***@cnn.com> wrote:
>
>>Because the alleged attempted rape never happened.
>>
>And she lied and lied and lied some more.

...just like they faked the moon landing...right Dukester!

*

duke
2018-10-14 14:47:15 UTC
On 12 Oct 2018 10:58:59 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...
>>
>>On Sat, 29 Sep 2018 10:43:23 +0200 (CEST), "Trump tweets, twits implode"
>><***@cnn.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Because the alleged attempted rape never happened.
>>>
>>And she lied and lied and lied some more.

>...just like they faked the moon landing...right Dukester!

All her witnesses denied the occurrence.

*****
Miloch
2018-10-14 17:48:41 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>On 12 Oct 2018 10:58:59 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
>>In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>>>And she lied and lied and lied some more.
>
>>...just like they faked the moon landing...right Dukester!
>
>All her witnesses denied the occurrence.

How would "her witnesses" know?...they were there? Where do you get this shit?

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford told friends about the alleged assault
last year

http://theweek.com/speedreads/796522/kavanaugh-accuser-christine-blasey-ford-told-friends-about-alleged-assault-last-year

*

Attila
2018-10-14 20:43:44 UTC
On 14 Oct 2018 10:48:41 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> in
alt.atheism with message-id <***@drn.newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...
>>
>>On 12 Oct 2018 10:58:59 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>>>...just like they faked the moon landing...right Dukester!
>>
>>All her witnesses denied the occurrence.
>
>How would "her witnesses" know?...they were there? Where do you get this shit?

She gave a list of names of people she said were at the party or were
actual witnesses, and none of those people supported her in what she
said.

--
Some of the Republican positions I find disgusting and abhorrent.
Most of the Democratic positions I find terrifying.

I am not conservative so much as a rabid anti-liberal.

National Socialist American Worker's Party
formally known as the Democratic Party.

Every illegal alien is a criminal.

Don't build a wall, build a kill zone.

There is nothing wrong with California the Big One
wouldn't fix.
moviePig
2018-10-14 21:25:37 UTC
On 10/14/2018 4:43 PM, Attila wrote:
> On 14 Oct 2018 10:48:41 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> in
> alt.atheism with message-id <***@drn.newsguy.com> wrote:

>>> All her witnesses denied the occurrence.
>>
>> How would "her witnesses" know?...they were there? Where do you get this shit?
>
> She gave a list of names of people she said were at the party or were
> actual witnesses, and none of those people supported her in what she
> said.

There were no 'actual witnesses' apart from herself and the two perps.

--

- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
Attila
2018-10-14 22:44:55 UTC
On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 17:25:37 -0400, moviePig <***@moviepig.com>
in alt.atheism with message-id <pvOwD.238167$***@fx43.iad>
wrote:

>On 10/14/2018 4:43 PM, Attila wrote:
>> On 14 Oct 2018 10:48:41 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> in
>> alt.atheism with message-id <***@drn.newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>>> How would "her witnesses" know?...they were there? Where do you get this shit?
>>
>> She gave a list of names of people she said were at the party or were
>> actual witnesses, and none of those people supported her in what she
>> said.
>
>There were no 'actual witnesses' apart from herself and the two perps.

She gave the names of people she said were there and witnessed what
happened. But none of them supported her.

wouldn't fix.
FPP
2018-10-14 22:43:16 UTC
On 10/14/18 4:43 PM, Attila wrote:
> On 14 Oct 2018 10:48:41 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> in
> alt.atheism with message-id <***@drn.newsguy.com> wrote:

>>> All her witnesses denied the occurrence.
>>
>> How would "her witnesses" know?...they were there? Where do you get this shit?
>
> She gave a list of names of people she said were at the party or were
> actual witnesses, and none of those people supported her in what she
> said.

Under oath? Because if it wasn't under oath, it's bullshit.

--
"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was
their final, most essential command." - George Orwell, 1949
what’s happening." - Donald J. Trump, 2018
Attila
2018-10-15 02:06:00 UTC
On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 18:43:16 -0400, FPP <***@gmail.com> in
alt.atheism with message-id <pq0gq4$9gk$***@dont-email.me> wrote:

>On 10/14/18 4:43 PM, Attila wrote:
>> On 14 Oct 2018 10:48:41 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> in
>> alt.atheism with message-id <***@drn.newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>>> How would "her witnesses" know?...they were there? Where do you get this shit?
>>
>> She gave a list of names of people she said were at the party or were
>> actual witnesses, and none of those people supported her in what she
>> said.
>
>Under oath? Because if it wasn't under oath, it's bullshit.

If they were there why would they all deny it? Without exception?

wouldn't fix.
FPP
2018-10-15 05:36:43 UTC
On 10/14/18 10:06 PM, Attila wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 18:43:16 -0400, FPP <***@gmail.com> in
> alt.atheism with message-id <pq0gq4$9gk$***@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> On 10/14/18 4:43 PM, Attila wrote:

>>> She gave a list of names of people she said were at the party or were
>>> actual witnesses, and none of those people supported her in what she
>>> said.
>>
>> Under oath? Because if it wasn't under oath, it's bullshit.
>
> If they were there why would they all deny it? Without exception?

Why wouldn't they?

If under oath, lying can carry a prison sentence. That's why testimony
that doesn't carry any penalty for lying isn't worth shit.

Attila
2018-10-15 07:22:16 UTC
On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 01:36:43 -0400, FPP <***@gmail.com> in
alt.atheism with message-id <pq191b$ml8$***@dont-email.me> wrote:

>On 10/14/18 10:06 PM, Attila wrote:
>> On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 18:43:16 -0400, FPP <***@gmail.com> in
>> alt.atheism with message-id <pq0gq4$9gk$***@dont-email.me> wrote:

>>> Under oath? Because if it wasn't under oath, it's bullshit.
>>
>> If they were there why would they all deny it? Without exception?
>
>Why wouldn't they?
>
>If under oath, lying can carry a prison sentence. That's why testimony
>that doesn't carry any penalty for lying isn't worth shit.

I don't know whether they were under oath or not. I wasn't there.

Media reports say they were but the media lies.

The point is that no one appeared to support her story and he has no
additional history of similar behavior since then. He is presumed
innocent unless there is actual evidence against him.

Unsupported testimony is useless.

wouldn't fix.
FPP
2018-10-15 10:06:44 UTC
On 10/15/18 3:22 AM, Attila wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 01:36:43 -0400, FPP <***@gmail.com> in
> alt.atheism with message-id <pq191b$ml8$***@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> On 10/14/18 10:06 PM, Attila wrote:

>>> If they were there why would they all deny it? Without exception?
>>
>> Why wouldn't they?
>>
>> If under oath, lying can carry a prison sentence. That's why testimony
>> that doesn't carry any penalty for lying isn't worth shit.
>
> I don't know whether they were under oath or not. I wasn't there.

> Media reports say they were but the media lies.
>
> The point is that no one appeared to support her story and he has no
> additional history of similar behavior since then. He is presumed
> innocent unless there is actual evidence against him.

Nope, he isn't. There is no presumption of innocence in a job interview.
Confirmation hearings are a political process, not a legal one.
There are no presumptions whatsoever.

And Kavanaugh lied under oath more than once. He should have never been
confirmed for that reason alone.

Attila
2018-10-15 11:33:13 UTC
On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 06:06:44 -0400, FPP <***@gmail.com> in
alt.atheism with message-id <pq1orl$itp$***@dont-email.me> wrote:

>On 10/15/18 3:22 AM, Attila wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 01:36:43 -0400, FPP <***@gmail.com> in
>> alt.atheism with message-id <pq191b$ml8$***@dont-email.me> wrote:

>>> Why wouldn't they?
>>>
>>> If under oath, lying can carry a prison sentence. That's why testimony
>>> that doesn't carry any penalty for lying isn't worth shit.
>>
>> I don't know whether they were under oath or not. I wasn't there.
>
>> Media reports say they were but the media lies.
>>
>> The point is that no one appeared to support her story and he has no
>> additional history of similar behavior since then. He is presumed
>> innocent unless there is actual evidence against him.
>
>Nope, he isn't. There is no presumption of innocence in a job interview.

There is also no reason to assume he is guilty of something just
because he is accused by someone who has nothing but their word.

>Confirmation hearings are a political process, not a legal one.
>There are no presumptions whatsoever.

The motives here were blatantly obvious from the very beginning. I
doubt very many of those against him were interested in any facts or
any truthfulness. Remember statements were issue within seconds of
his nomination, one containing XX in place of his name. Someone
forgot to insert his name before releasing the statement to the media.

Not to mention how Feinstein sat on the issue until the very last
political minute she could. The intent was to stop the nomination
until after the election - there is absolutely no doubt that is what
was intended from the start. It didn't matter who the nominee was.
The entire process smelled of desperation by the left.

>And Kavanaugh lied under oath more than once. He should have never been
>confirmed for that reason alone.

Just what evidence was presented to show he lied in any substantial
way?

wouldn't fix.
FPP
2018-10-15 12:22:46 UTC
On 10/15/18 7:33 AM, Attila wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 06:06:44 -0400, FPP<***@gmail.com> in
> alt.atheism with message-id<pq1orl$itp$***@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> On 10/15/18 3:22 AM, Attila wrote:

>>> I don't know whether they were under oath or not. I wasn't there.
>>> Media reports say they were but the media lies.
>>>
>>> The point is that no one appeared to support her story and he has no
>>> additional history of similar behavior since then. He is presumed
>>> innocent unless there is actual evidence against him.
>> Nope, he isn't. There is no presumption of innocence in a job interview.
> There is also no reason to assume he is guilty of something just
> because he is accused by someone who has nothing but their word.
>
>> Confirmation hearings are a political process, not a legal one.
>> There are no presumptions whatsoever.
> The motives here were blatantly obvious from the very beginning.

Yup. Hide Kavanaugh's past.

Attila
2018-10-15 12:44:13 UTC
On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 08:22:46 -0400, FPP <***@gmail.com> in
alt.atheism with message-id <pq20qm$1di$***@dont-email.me> wrote:

>On 10/15/18 7:33 AM, Attila wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 06:06:44 -0400, FPP<***@gmail.com> in
>> alt.atheism with message-id<pq1orl$itp$***@dont-email.me> wrote:

>>> Nope, he isn't. There is no presumption of innocence in a job interview.
>> There is also no reason to assume he is guilty of something just
>> because he is accused by someone who has nothing but their word.
>>
>>> Confirmation hearings are a political process, not a legal one.
>>> There are no presumptions whatsoever.
>> The motives here were blatantly obvious from the very beginning.
>
>Yup. Hide Kavanaugh's past.

Stop Trump no matter what he wants.

wouldn't fix.
FPP
2018-10-15 12:27:34 UTC
On 10/15/18 7:33 AM, Attila wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 06:06:44 -0400, FPP <***@gmail.com> in
> alt.atheism with message-id <pq1orl$itp$***@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> On 10/15/18 3:22 AM, Attila wrote:

>>> I don't know whether they were under oath or not. I wasn't there.
>>
>>> Media reports say they were but the media lies.
>>>
>>> The point is that no one appeared to support her story and he has no
>>> additional history of similar behavior since then. He is presumed
>>> innocent unless there is actual evidence against him.
>>
>> Nope, he isn't. There is no presumption of innocence in a job interview.
>
> There is also no reason to assume he is guilty of something just
> because he is accused by someone who has nothing but their word.
>
>> Confirmation hearings are a political process, not a legal one.
>> There are no presumptions whatsoever.
>
> The motives here were blatantly obvious from the very beginning. I
> doubt very many of those against him were interested in any facts or
> any truthfulness. Remember statements were issue within seconds of
> his nomination, one containing XX in place of his name. Someone
> forgot to insert his name before releasing the statement to the media.
>
> Not to mention how Feinstein sat on the issue until the very last
> political minute she could. The intent was to stop the nomination
> until after the election - there is absolutely no doubt that is what
> was intended from the start. It didn't matter who the nominee was.
> The entire process smelled of desperation by the left.
>

>> And Kavanaugh lied under oath more than once. He should have never been
>> confirmed for that reason alone.
>
> Just what evidence was presented to show he lied in any substantial
> way?

For fucks sake... where have you been? You might want to read up on a
subject before spending a day shooting off your mouth.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/9/24/17893134/brett-kavanaugh-sexual-assault-allegation-dishonest

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a23511160/brett-kavanaugh-lies-about-everything/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/10/01/brett-kavanaugh-misleading-statements-under-oath/1492254002/

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/03/politics/yale-roommate-kavanaugh-cnntv/index.html

I could give 20 more citations, but you're not going to bother to read
any anyway... and now you'll argue some semantic bullshit.
We all know how this works.
Attila
2018-10-15 12:45:48 UTC
On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 08:27:34 -0400, FPP <***@gmail.com> in
alt.atheism with message-id <pq213n$4hj$***@dont-email.me> wrote:

>On 10/15/18 7:33 AM, Attila wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 06:06:44 -0400, FPP <***@gmail.com> in
>> alt.atheism with message-id <pq1orl$itp$***@dont-email.me> wrote:

>>> Nope, he isn't. There is no presumption of innocence in a job interview.
>>
>> There is also no reason to assume he is guilty of something just
>> because he is accused by someone who has nothing but their word.
>>
>>> Confirmation hearings are a political process, not a legal one.
>>> There are no presumptions whatsoever.
>>
>> The motives here were blatantly obvious from the very beginning. I
>> doubt very many of those against him were interested in any facts or
>> any truthfulness. Remember statements were issue within seconds of
>> his nomination, one containing XX in place of his name. Someone
>> forgot to insert his name before releasing the statement to the media.
>>
>> Not to mention how Feinstein sat on the issue until the very last
>> political minute she could. The intent was to stop the nomination
>> until after the election - there is absolutely no doubt that is what
>> was intended from the start. It didn't matter who the nominee was.
>> The entire process smelled of desperation by the left.
>>

>>> And Kavanaugh lied under oath more than once. He should have never been
>>> confirmed for that reason alone.
>>
>> Just what evidence was presented to show he lied in any substantial
>> way?
>>

>For fucks sake... where have you been? You might want to read up on a
>subject before spending a day shooting off your mouth.
>
>https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/9/24/17893134/brett-kavanaugh-sexual-assault-allegation-dishonest
>
>https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a23511160/brett-kavanaugh-lies-about-everything/
>
>https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/10/01/brett-kavanaugh-misleading-statements-under-oath/1492254002/
>
>https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/03/politics/yale-roommate-kavanaugh-cnntv/index.html
>
>I could give 20 more citations, but you're not going to bother to read
>any anyway... and now you'll argue some semantic bullshit.
>We all know how this works.

Semantic bullshit? You must be a reporter.

wouldn't fix.
NoBody
2018-10-15 12:13:43 UTC

When they spoke to the FBI,it was under oath or didn't you know that?
Attila
2018-10-15 12:47:07 UTC
On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 08:13:43 -0400, NoBody <***@nowhere.com> in
alt.atheism with message-id
<***@4ax.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 18:43:16 -0400, FPP <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 10/14/18 4:43 PM, Attila wrote:

>>> She gave a list of names of people she said were at the party or were
>>> actual witnesses, and none of those people supported her in what she
>>> said.
>>
>>Under oath? Because if it wasn't under oath, it's bullshit.
>
>When they spoke to the FBI,it was under oath or didn't you know that?

I think that was the case, but since I was not positive I did not say
so. I am sure they were put under oath at some point if they were
interviewed by anyone other than a reporter or a politician.

wouldn't fix.
duke
2018-10-15 21:53:34 UTC
On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 18:43:16 -0400, FPP <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 10/14/18 4:43 PM, Attila wrote:
>> On 14 Oct 2018 10:48:41 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> in
>> alt.atheism with message-id <***@drn.newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>>> How would "her witnesses" know?...they were there? Where do you get this shit?
>>
>> She gave a list of names of people she said were at the party or were
>> actual witnesses, and none of those people supported her in what she
>> said.
>
>Under oath? Because if it wasn't under oath, it's bullshit.

Even worse. It was under oath if it was before a senate inquiry

*****
Miloch
2018-10-16 00:07:26 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 18:43:16 -0400, FPP <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 10/14/18 4:43 PM, Attila wrote:

>>> She gave a list of names of people she said were at the party or were
>>> actual witnesses, and none of those people supported her in what she
>>> said.
>>
>>Under oath? Because if it wasn't under oath, it's bullshit.
>
>Even worse. It was under oath if it was before a senate inquiry

Just like Trump's Saudi Arabian "rogue killers", Kavanaugh could be a 'rogue'
rapist!

The Trumperoonie's administration continues to circle the drain.

*

Attila
2018-10-16 06:15:24 UTC
On 15 Oct 2018 17:07:26 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> in
alt.atheism with message-id <***@drn.newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>>>Under oath? Because if it wasn't under oath, it's bullshit.
>>
>>Even worse. It was under oath if it was before a senate inquiry
>

>Just like Trump's Saudi Arabian "rogue killers", Kavanaugh could be a 'rogue'
>rapist!

He could be a vampire who strikes at night. But some actual evidence
would go a long way.

>The Trumperoonie's administration continues to circle the drain.

Only in the media.

wouldn't fix.
duke
2018-10-16 17:59:36 UTC
On 15 Oct 2018 17:07:26 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>>>Under oath? Because if it wasn't under oath, it's bullshit.
>>
>>Even worse. It was under oath if it was before a senate inquiry

>Just like Trump's Saudi Arabian "rogue killers", Kavanaugh could be a 'rogue'
>rapist!

Haahaahaa. What's a rogue rapist? You could be one of those.

*****
NoBody
2018-10-15 12:12:41 UTC
On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 16:43:44 -0400, Attila <<***@here.now>
wrote:

>On 14 Oct 2018 10:48:41 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> in
>alt.atheism with message-id <***@drn.newsguy.com> wrote:

>>>All her witnesses denied the occurrence.
>>
>>How would "her witnesses" know?...they were there? Where do you get this shit?
>
>She gave a list of names of people she said were at the party or were
>actual witnesses, and none of those people supported her in what she
>said.

Amazing how so many libs are still hanging on to this story for dear
life after the Dems used Ford and have moved on from her.
Attila
2018-10-15 12:51:17 UTC
On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 08:12:41 -0400, NoBody <***@nowhere.com> in
alt.atheism with message-id
<***@4ax.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 16:43:44 -0400, Attila <<***@here.now>
>wrote:
>
>>On 14 Oct 2018 10:48:41 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> in
>>alt.atheism with message-id <***@drn.newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>>>How would "her witnesses" know?...they were there? Where do you get this shit?
>>
>>She gave a list of names of people she said were at the party or were
>>actual witnesses, and none of those people supported her in what she
>>said.
>

>Amazing how so many libs are still hanging on to this story for dear
>life after the Dems used Ford and have moved on from her.

The left has a deep and unrelenting hatred for anything remotely
connected to Trump since their pet had her face slapped. After four
years of Obama they thought they has a lock on the country and are
willing to do anything at all to get it back.

The loons all live in the cities and the normal people stay as far
away as possible.

wouldn't fix.
duke
2018-10-15 21:55:08 UTC
On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 08:12:41 -0400, NoBody <***@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 16:43:44 -0400, Attila <<***@here.now>
>wrote:
>
>>On 14 Oct 2018 10:48:41 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> in
>>alt.atheism with message-id <***@drn.newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>>>How would "her witnesses" know?...they were there? Where do you get this shit?
>>
>>She gave a list of names of people she said were at the party or were
>>actual witnesses, and none of those people supported her in what she
>>said.
>

>Amazing how so many libs are still hanging on to this story for dear
>life after the Dems used Ford and have moved on from her.

Women think the world is now their plaything. Kill a baby is you wish.

*****
NoBody
2018-10-15 12:10:49 UTC

She said they were there...duh!
Attila
2018-10-15 12:53:34 UTC
On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 08:10:49 -0400, NoBody <***@nowhere.com> in
alt.atheism with message-id
<***@4ax.com> wrote:

>On 14 Oct 2018 10:48:41 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com>
>wrote:

>>>All her witnesses denied the occurrence.
>>
>>How would "her witnesses" know?...they were there? Where do you get this shit?
>
>She said they were there...duh!

And as far as the loony left is concerned that is all that is
necessary.

The democrats need to change their party name to properly reflect
their political position:

wouldn't fix.
FPP
2018-10-15 22:52:39 UTC
On 10/15/18 8:53 AM, Attila wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 08:10:49 -0400, NoBody <***@nowhere.com> in
> alt.atheism with message-id
> <***@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>> On 14 Oct 2018 10:48:41 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>>> How would "her witnesses" know?...they were there? Where do you get this shit?
>>
>> She said they were there...duh!
>
> And as far as the loony left is concerned that is all that is
> necessary.
>
> The democrats need to change their party name to properly reflect
> their political position:
>
> National Socialist American Worker's Party

Hey, you forgot about Saul Ailinsky this time!
Troll... buh-bye.

--
TRUMP 2020
20 for Obstruction, and 20 for Treason.
Attila
2018-10-16 06:16:21 UTC
On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 18:52:39 -0400, FPP <***@gmail.com> in
alt.atheism with message-id <pq35nn$hq7$***@dont-email.me> wrote:

>On 10/15/18 8:53 AM, Attila wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 08:10:49 -0400, NoBody <***@nowhere.com> in
>> alt.atheism with message-id
>> <***@4ax.com> wrote:

>>> She said they were there...duh!
>>
>> And as far as the loony left is concerned that is all that is
>> necessary.
>>
>> The democrats need to change their party name to properly reflect
>> their political position:
>>
>> National Socialist American Worker's Party
>
>Hey, you forgot about Saul Ailinsky this time!
>Troll... buh-bye.

He is very forgettable.

wouldn't fix.
duke
2018-10-15 21:52:36 UTC
On 14 Oct 2018 10:48:41 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...
>>
>>On 12 Oct 2018 10:58:59 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>>>...just like they faked the moon landing...right Dukester!
>>All her witnesses denied the occurrence.
>How would "her witnesses" know?...they were there? Where do you get this shit?

What do you think a witness is? They don't remember all htis happening. But
the little trash mouth couldn't say where the party was, how she got there or
how she got home. Amazing fact that.

>Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford told friends about the alleged assault
>last year

You never watched the show, did you, asshole. She should be tried for lying
under oath.

*****
Miloch
2018-10-15 23:35:11 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>On 14 Oct 2018 10:48:41 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>>>All her witnesses denied the occurrence.
>>How would "her witnesses" know?...they were there? Where do you get this shit?
>
>What do you think a witness is? They don't remember all htis happening. But
>the little trash mouth couldn't say where the party was, how she got there or
>how she got home. Amazing fact that.
>
>>Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford told friends about the alleged assault
>>last year
>
>You never watched the show, did you, asshole. She should be tried for lying
>under oath.

...ya been watchin' Fox News again...haven't cha?....I think the conclusion was
that Kavanaugh was the liar.

*

Attila
2018-10-16 06:17:28 UTC
On 15 Oct 2018 16:35:11 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> in
alt.atheism with message-id <***@drn.newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...
>>
>>On 14 Oct 2018 10:48:41 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>>>How would "her witnesses" know?...they were there? Where do you get this shit?
>>
>>What do you think a witness is? They don't remember all htis happening. But
>>the little trash mouth couldn't say where the party was, how she got there or
>>how she got home. Amazing fact that.
>>
>>>Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford told friends about the alleged assault
>>>last year
>>
>>You never watched the show, did you, asshole. She should be tried for lying
>>under oath.
>
>...ya been watchin' Fox News again...haven't cha?....I think the conclusion was
>that Kavanaugh was the liar.

If that was true he would not be on the court.

wouldn't fix.
super70s
2018-10-16 15:29:12 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
Attila <<***@here.now> wrote:

> On 15 Oct 2018 16:35:11 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> in
> alt.atheism with message-id <***@drn.newsguy.com> wrote:

> >>What do you think a witness is? They don't remember all htis happening.
> >>But the little trash mouth couldn't say where the party was, how she got there
> >>or how she got home. Amazing fact that.

> >>You never watched the show, did you, asshole. She should be tried for
> >>lying under oath.
> >
> >...ya been watchin' Fox News again...haven't cha?....I think the conclusion
> >was that Kavanaugh was the liar.
> >
> If that was true he would not be on the court.

How so? We have a pathological liar as president.

Not only did Bart O lie about attacking or even meeting Christine Ford,
he lied about things that weren't even necessary to lie about -- general
frat boy rowdy behavior in that diary/calendar of his.
Attila
2018-10-16 18:13:32 UTC
On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 10:29:12 -0500, super70s
<***@super70s.invalid> in alt.atheism with message-id
<super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org> wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>,
> Attila <<***@here.now> wrote:
>
>> On 15 Oct 2018 16:35:11 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> in
>> alt.atheism with message-id <***@drn.newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>> >In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>> >...ya been watchin' Fox News again...haven't cha?....I think the conclusion
>> >was that Kavanaugh was the liar.
>> >
>> If that was true he would not be on the court.
>
>How so? We have a pathological liar as president.

Where is the evidence to support this?

>Not only did Bart O lie about attacking or even meeting Christine Ford,

Where is the evidence to support this?

>he lied about things that weren't even necessary to lie about -- general
>frat boy rowdy behavior in that diary/calendar of his.

I don't remember all of what occurred when I was in college and I
doubt many do. If it was exceptional why should it be remembered? He
was not arrested for anything and was never in any serious trouble.

I suspect you would jump on anything that attacks Trump and anyone
associated with him.

You appear to be a member of the National Socialist American Worker's
Party.

wouldn't fix.
super70s
2018-10-16 20:38:11 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
Attila <<***@here.now> wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 10:29:12 -0500, super70s
> <***@super70s.invalid> in alt.atheism with message-id
> <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org> wrote:
>
> >In article <***@4ax.com>,
> > Attila <<***@here.now> wrote:

> >> If that was true he would not be on the court.
> >
> >How so? We have a pathological liar as president.
>
> Where is the evidence to support this?
>

> >Not only did Bart O lie about attacking or even meeting Christine Ford,
>
> Where is the evidence to support this?

Christine Ford testified to congress "under penalty of perjury" (as Bart
O and his drinking buddy Mark Judge put it) that she was 100% sure it
was Bart O who attacked her. Good enough evidence to send powerful pols
like Denny Hastert, multiple Catholic priests and famous Hollywood
producers and actors to jail or at least packing.

Also I would remind you it wasn't a court trial, it was a hearing to
determine if Bart O was morally and tempermentally fit to be a SC
justice for life. He failed spectacularly on both counts but was rammed
through anyway.

> >he lied about things that weren't even necessary to lie about --
> >general frat boy rowdy behavior in that diary/calendar of his.
>
> I don't remember all of what occurred when I was in college and I
> doubt many do. If it was exceptional why should it be remembered? He
> was not arrested for anything and was never in any serious trouble.

We're not talking about anything subjective here, Google some of that
party and sex slang Bart O wrote in his calendar and it's 100% certain
he lied "under penalty of perjury" about their true meaning (when he
could have just as easily explained it away as youthful indiscretion).

> I suspect you would jump on anything that attacks Trump and anyone
> associated with him.
>
> You appear to be a member of the National Socialist American Worker's
> Party.

Ha, hardly but even they have a better reputation for honesty and fair
play than the Republican party of 2018.
FPP
2018-10-16 22:32:29 UTC
On 10/16/18 4:38 PM, super70s wrote:
> In article<***@4ax.com>,
> Attila <<***@here.now> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 10:29:12 -0500, super70s
>> <***@super70s.invalid> in alt.atheism with message-id
>> <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org> wrote:

>>> How so? We have a pathological liar as president.
>> Where is the evidence to support this?
>>
>>> Not only did Bart O lie about attacking or even meeting Christine Ford,

>> Where is the evidence to support this?

He knows the evidence. This is just the same troll using a different name.
The tactic is to constantly ask you question, so he can watch you scurry
around to post a rebuttal.

Once you spot the tactic, you can safely klllfile him until the next
nym-shift.

Attila
2018-10-16 23:46:30 UTC
On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 15:38:11 -0500, super70s
<***@super70s.invalid> in alt.atheism with message-id
<super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org> wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>,
> Attila <<***@here.now> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 10:29:12 -0500, super70s
>> <***@super70s.invalid> in alt.atheism with message-id
>> <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org> wrote:

>> >How so? We have a pathological liar as president.
>>
>> Where is the evidence to support this?
>>

>> >Not only did Bart O lie about attacking or even meeting Christine Ford,
>>
>> Where is the evidence to support this?
>
>Christine Ford testified to congress "under penalty of perjury" (as Bart
>O and his drinking buddy Mark Judge put it) that she was 100% sure it
>was Bart O who attacked her. Good enough evidence to send powerful pols
>like Denny Hastert, multiple Catholic priests and famous Hollywood
>producers and actors to jail or at least packing.

It is still the unsupported testimony of one person. Corroboration is
required.

>Also I would remind you it wasn't a court trial, it was a hearing to
>determine if Bart O was morally and tempermentally fit to be a SC
>justice for life. He failed spectacularly on both counts but was rammed
>through anyway.

I disagree. He defended himself - that's all.

>> >he lied about things that weren't even necessary to lie about --
>> >general frat boy rowdy behavior in that diary/calendar of his.
>>
>> I don't remember all of what occurred when I was in college and I
>> doubt many do. If it was exceptional why should it be remembered? He
>> was not arrested for anything and was never in any serious trouble.
>
>We're not talking about anything subjective here, Google some of that
>party and sex slang Bart O wrote in his calendar and it's 100% certain
>he lied "under penalty of perjury" about their true meaning (when he
>could have just as easily explained it away as youthful indiscretion).

Those were not major items and no one is perfect, especially in
school.

>> I suspect you would jump on anything that attacks Trump and anyone
>> associated with him.
>>
>> You appear to be a member of the National Socialist American Worker's
>> Party.
>
>Ha, hardly but even they have a better reputation for honesty and fair
>play than the Republican party of 2018.

You must be kidding.

wouldn't fix.
duke
2018-10-17 18:35:52 UTC
On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 10:29:12 -0500, super70s <***@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>,
> Attila <<***@here.now> wrote:
>
>> On 15 Oct 2018 16:35:11 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> in
>> alt.atheism with message-id <***@drn.newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>> >In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>> >...ya been watchin' Fox News again...haven't cha?....I think the conclusion
>> >was that Kavanaugh was the liar.
>> >
>> If that was true he would not be on the court.
>
>How so? We have a pathological liar as president.

'ratbama is not pres anymore, thanks be to God..

*****
Miloch
2018-10-17 19:59:41 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 10:29:12 -0500, super70s <***@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>>> If that was true he would not be on the court.
>>
>>How so? We have a pathological liar as president.
>
>'ratbama is not pres anymore, thanks be to God..
>
>the dukester, American-American

...so...how are things going on over yonder at The Daily Storm Trooper? Got any
lynchings or cross burnings planned?...or just another day of oiling your
guns/sharpening your knives while listening to reruns of Donald Trump speeches
and old Ted Nugent CDs from the 70s?

*
duke
2018-10-18 18:18:16 UTC
On 17 Oct 2018 12:59:41 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...
>>
>>On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 10:29:12 -0500, super70s <***@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>>>How so? We have a pathological liar as president.
>>'ratbama is not pres anymore, thanks be to God..

>...so...how are things going on over yonder at The Daily Storm Trooper?

Ask 'ratbama. He's the one trying to man a coup in America..

*****
duke
2018-10-16 18:00:08 UTC
On 15 Oct 2018 16:35:11 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...
>>
>>On 14 Oct 2018 10:48:41 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>>>How would "her witnesses" know?...they were there? Where do you get this shit?
>>
>>What do you think a witness is? They don't remember all htis happening. But
>>the little trash mouth couldn't say where the party was, how she got there or
>>how she got home. Amazing fact that.
>>
>>>Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford told friends about the alleged assault
>>>last year
>>
>>You never watched the show, did you, asshole. She should be tried for lying
>>under oath.
>
>...ya been watchin' Fox News again...haven't cha?....I think the conclusion was
>that Kavanaugh was the liar.

All the witnesses said she was.

*****
Miloch
2018-10-16 20:12:18 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, duke says...

>On 15 Oct 2018 16:35:11 -0700, Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>>>What do you think a witness is? They don't remember all htis happening. But
>>>the little trash mouth couldn't say where the party was, how she got there or
>>>how she got home. Amazing fact that.

>>>You never watched the show, did you, asshole. She should be tried for lying
>>>under oath.
>>
>>...ya been watchin' Fox News again...haven't cha?....I think the conclusion was
>>that Kavanaugh was the liar.
>
>All the witnesses said she was.

Shouldn't you be in Uganda, DukeMan...helping The Presidents #1 Bro/Fan...Kanye
West as he struggles thru is mental health issues and his new musical album!

Your political astuteness is wasted in this group!...it needs to
collected....unleashed...channelled...and focused like a laser-beam...Drumpf
will thank you....Kim will thank you...Kanye will thank you...and all of Kanye's
homosexual partners will thank you.

*

2A
2018-10-12 22:08:12 UTC

Lying Democrats. Fraud only wishes she had been raped.
Miloch
2018-10-12 23:44:35 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, 2A says...

>duke <***@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 29 Sep 2018 10:43:23 +0200 (CEST), "Trump tweets, twits implode"
>><***@cnn.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Because the alleged attempted rape never happened.
>>>
>>And she lied and lied and lied some more.
>
>Lying Democrats. Fraud only wishes she had been raped.

After that kind of contortion of logic....You've got to have a excruciatingly
sore back.

*
2A
2018-10-13 00:28:04 UTC

And you have a sore pussy.
2A
2018-10-13 06:57:34 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>After that kind of contortion of logic....You've got to have a excruciatingly
>sore back.

That's something you don't have to worry about; DemocRATS have no
spine.
Miloch
2018-10-13 15:38:01 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, 2A says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>

>>After that kind of contortion of logic....You've got to have a excruciatingly
>>sore back.
>
>That's something you don't have to worry about; DemocRATS have no
>spine.

odor is...

*
duke
2018-10-14 14:47:50 UTC
On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 15:08:12 -0700, 2A <***@45.cal> wrote:

>duke <***@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 29 Sep 2018 10:43:23 +0200 (CEST), "Trump tweets, twits implode"
>><***@cnn.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Because the alleged attempted rape never happened.
>>>
>>And she lied and lied and lied some more.
>
>Lying Democrats. Fraud only wishes she had been raped.

Hopefully, she and hillary can share a cell.

*****
Trump tweets, twits implode
2018-09-29 10:28:10 UTC
SB813 does not apply in your case.

Trump tweets, twits implode
2018-09-29 10:33:11 UTC

trotsky
2018-09-29 12:08:53 UTC
On 9/29/18 5:33 AM, Trump tweets, twits implode wrote:
> You'd think a "college educated" liberal Democrat would know
> that.

Actually, I believe it's impossible to have "jurisdiction" over
accusations. That statement comes from an intensely stupid sockpuppet
who must thoroughly enjoy having his head implanted so far up his (or
someone else's) ass. Any other questions?
Artemis
2018-10-01 01:21:00 UTC
Nobody but blacks and Mexicans rape ugly left wing white women.
disturbed mind

Trump tweets, twits implode
2018-10-03 23:27:44 UTC
SB813 does not apply in your case.

Trump tweets, twits implode
2018-10-04 00:18:54 UTC
Because the alleged attempted rape never happened.

Ted
2018-10-04 02:32:55 UTC
On Thu, 4 Oct 2018 02:18:54 +0200 (CEST), "Trump tweets, twits
implode" <***@cnn.com> wrote:
> Because the alleged attempted rape never happened.

OMFG! Why are you such a misogynist?? We believe survivors!!! #MeToo

--
Impeach Trump NOW!
moveon.org
Trump tweets, twits implode
2018-10-04 02:11:15 UTC

Siri Cruise
2018-10-04 02:26:36 UTC
In article <***@dizum.com>,
"Trump tweets, twits implode" <***@cnn.com> wrote:

> You'd think a "college educated" liberal Democrat would know
> that.

alt.astrology, alt.gossip.celebrities, alt.journalism.newspapers,
alt.culture.alaska, alt.atheism

Right.

And you're not trolling.

Right.

An almond doesn't lactate. This post / \
Yet another supercilious snowflake for justice. insults Islam. Mohammed
Trump tweets, twits implode
2018-10-04 03:26:14 UTC
Where's the letter you old cunt?

Artemis
2018-10-04 05:10:43 UTC
Nobody but blacks and Mexicans rape ugly left wing white women.

Wop-A-Roo
2018-10-11 05:05:16 UTC
Teresa Giudice is a cold-hearted, good-for-nothing mom who'd
rather party like a rock star than sweat about her husband Joe's
pending deportation to Italy ... so claims her cast mate Kim
DePaola.

The 'RHONJ' star ripped into Teresa when we spoke to her just a
few hours after the news broke Joe's getting deported after he
finishes serving his 41-month federal prison sentence. She
doesn't have much sympathy for Joe, either ... telling us he's
not a citizen, and the law's the law.

Then she went off on Teresa's alleged non-stop partying
lifestyle, and joked (we think) that TG's already found a way to
cash in on Joe's downfall.

Kim D's attack should come as no surprise -- they have a bitter
history. Teresa once accused Kim of running a prostitution ring
back in Season 8.

TMZ broke the story ... Teresa has zero plans to uproot their 4
daughters and move to Italy when their dad gets the boot,
because they've made a life here and she wants to keep it that
way.

Pretty sure Kim won't be delivering a homemade pan of ziti to
console Teresa.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/10/teresa-giudice-joe-deported-italy-
kim-depaola-real-housewives-new-jersey/
Wop-A-Roo
2018-10-11 07:21:00 UTC
Joe Giudice has to get the hell up outta the United States -- a
judge is deporting him to his native Italy ... once he gets out
of prison, that is.

The judge issued the deportation order Tuesday in Pennsylvania.
The 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star had begged the judge to
let him stay in the U.S. with Teresa and their 4 kids, but no
dice for the Giudices.

Joe's more than halfway through serving a 41-month prison
sentence for conspiracy to commit wire and bankruptcy fraud.

Teresa was well aware deportation was a very real possibility
and sounds like she's down to stand by her man. Earlier this
year, during the 'RHONJ' reunion, she called Italy a beautiful
place to live and said she'll embrace the change if it comes.

Well, the change is coming. Unless, Joe files a successful
appeal. He has until Nov. 9 to do that.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/10/joe-giudice-ordered-deported-italy-
real-housewives-new-jersey-teresa/
Bradley H. Sherman
2018-10-11 09:10:44 UTC
There is no collusion to find and there never will be any to
find.

The Bob Mueller and Donald Trump show is kicking back and
lauyghing their asses off at the stupid knuckle-dragging
immature childish leftwingers of the USA.

Wop-A-Roo
2018-10-11 10:16:58 UTC
Teresa Giudice turned to Donald Trump right before Joe got
locked up in 2016, hoping he would write a letter vouching for
her husband ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the Giudices tell TMZ ... Teresa reached out to
Trump several months before Joe started serving his 41-month
sentence, and asked Donald to write a character letter. This was
before he was elected President, but she hoped the letter would
help Joe get a lighter sentence.

Our sources say she and Trump got along while she was on the
fifth season of the 'Celebrity Apprentice' in 2012, so we're
told she thought she'd give it a shot. Nothing ventured, nothing
gained ... but it didn't work.

We're told Trump's office -- and not Trump himself -- wrote a
letter back saying he would NOT be able to do anything for her
with regards to Joe. His staff wished her and her family well,
FWIW.

As you know, Trump went on to become Prez ... and Joe went on to
enter a federal prison. Joe was just ordered to be deported back
to Italy once he's out of prison.

Joe's crime was a federal offense, so it's at least possible
Trump could pardon him. Take 2, Teresa?

http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/10/teresa-giudice-trump-character-
letter-husband-joe-sentencing-presidency/