HEY FAMOUS PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!
Add Reply
Kristjan Robam
2020-12-26 20:32:00 UTC
PLEASE Call me.
I want to have some fun with you guys and girls today.

With best hellos from Estonia,
Kristjan Robam
Phone number: +372 57865442
Miloch
2020-12-26 20:51:46 UTC
In article <8f84dedf-1613-4090-912c-***@googlegroups.com>, Kristjan
Robam says...
Post by Kristjan Robam
PLEASE Call me.
I want to have some fun with you guys and girls today.
With best hellos from Estonia,
Kristjan Robam
Phone number: +372 57865442
So...how are things in the Baltic countries, Kristjan? Any terrorist bombings
to report? We just had a nice one in Nashville Tennessee!...the home of country
music, The Grand Ole Opry and plastic explosives.

*
Kristjan Robam
2020-12-26 21:01:23 UTC
Robam says...
Post by Kristjan Robam
PLEASE Call me.
I want to have some fun with you guys and girls today.
With best hellos from Estonia,
Kristjan Robam
Phone number: +372 57865442
So...how are things in the Baltic countries, Kristjan? Any terrorist bombings
to report? We just had a nice one in Nashville Tennessee!...the home of country
music, The Grand Ole Opry and plastic explosives.
*
EVERYTHING is belissiomo !!!!!!!!!!!!
Call me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phone number: +372 57865442
Miloch
2020-12-26 21:07:12 UTC
In article <0d624b76-d24c-410a-8068-***@googlegroups.com>, Kristjan
Robam says...
Post by Miloch
Robam says...
=20
PLEASE Call me.=20
I want to have some fun with you guys and girls today.=20
=20
=20
With best hellos from Estonia,=20
Kristjan Robam=20
Phone number: +372 57865442
So...how are things in the Baltic countries, Kristjan? Any terrorist bomb=
ings=20
Post by Miloch
to report? We just had a nice one in Nashville Tennessee!...the home of c=
ountry=20
Post by Miloch
music, The Grand Ole Opry and plastic explosives.=20
=20
=20
*
EVERYTHING is belissiomo !!!!!!!!!!!!
Call me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try ***@Whitehouse.gov...and ya better hurray! Or try
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...the ole grifter could use a twitter-pal
right about now.

...but beware...ya can't scam a scammer. And he's been at it for decades.

*
Phone number: +372 57865442
H e
2021-01-17 09:28:13 UTC
Robam says...
Post by Miloch
music, The Grand Ole Opry and plastic explosives.=20
=20
=20
*
EVERYTHING is belissiomo !!!!!!!!!!!!
Call me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...the ole grifter could use a twitter-pal
right about now.
...but beware...ya can't scam a scammer. And he's been at it for decades.
*
With best hellos from Estonia,
Kristjan Robam
Phone number: +372 57865442
Who is a scammer ?
What is scam?

Mistake it with spam?

Kristjan Robam

iiiiiiiiiiiia bestmail us
372 6861327

Kristjan Robam
2020-12-26 21:02:29 UTC
Robam says...
Post by Kristjan Robam
PLEASE Call me.
I want to have some fun with you guys and girls today.
With best hellos from Estonia,
Kristjan Robam
Phone number: +372 57865442
So...how are things in the Baltic countries, Kristjan? Any terrorist bombings
to report? We just had a nice one in Nashville Tennessee!...the home of country
music, The Grand Ole Opry and plastic explosives.
*
EVERYTHING is belissimo !!!!!!!!!!!!
Call me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phone number: +372 57865442
Kristjan Robam
2020-12-26 21:05:57 UTC
Robam says...
Post by Kristjan Robam
PLEASE Call me.
I want to have some fun with you guys and girls today.
With best hellos from Estonia,
Kristjan Robam
Phone number: +372 57865442
So...how are things in the Baltic countries, Kristjan? Any terrorist bombings
to report? We just had a nice one in Nashville Tennessee!...the home of country
music, The Grand Ole Opry and plastic explosives.
*
EVERYTHING is belissimo !!!!!!!!!!!!

With best hellos from Estonia,
Kristjan Robam