Isn't this negro month? Where are all the stories of negro inventions and cultural contributions?
These Are Democrats
2019-01-21 21:03:17 UTC
Well?

BeamMeUpScotty
2019-01-22 00:42:58 UTC
Well?

Please be more respectful and call it what it is...

BLACK PROPAGANDA MONTH and I thought it started next month?

This is a week long MLK holiday for Congress.... but unfortunately they
managed to pay themselves while they don't come to work,and they failed
to pay the other Federal Workers who did come to work.

Seems Government doesn't work no matter how you look at it.
--
That's Karma

Liberals are devoid of any conscience and doing good without a
conscience is as bad as doing evil without a conscience.
Byker
2019-01-22 01:03:49 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Well?
Please be more respectful and call it what it is...
BLACK PROPAGANDA MONTH and I thought it started next month?
I bet every one of these "black" inventors was at least seven-eighths White.

Not just "inventors," but "intelligencia" in general. Frederick Douglass,
for example, is put up on a pedestal like some deity incarnate, but it would
be politically incorrect to advertise the fact that his pappy was Irish.

The only thing the fecal colored critters are "inventing" nowadays is
history.

And our ruling-class Liberals and MSM will revise that history with the
splibs being portrayed as "victims".

A couple years ago MTV released a video that revives many of the most
(in)famous black invention myth hoaxes ever: https://tinyurl.com/zuffono

Black invention myths debunked: http://tinyurl.com/jzkyzfq

Same old, same old...