A Living Christ Reveals the Power of a Living Man from a Fictional Person.
Raymond Karczewski
2017-12-17 22:00:48 UTC
A Living Christ Reveals the Power of a Living Man from a Fictional Person.

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

Follow God’s (live nondualistically) law, DO NO HARM, AND TELL NO LIES and you are exempt from Man’s (Satanic) dualistic Law.

You, as living, breathing, flesh and blood men and women are real, substantive, co-creating cells of God z(Infinte Intelligence) created in the image of God itself, therefore you are the co-creating God of your own personal world.

Government, religion, banking, corporate structures are ILLUSIONS, FICTIONS of you conscious satanic Intellect, your conscious mind and are not real except for your
Satanic belief they are.

Living man’s subconscious mind is the God Mind based in Infinite Intelligences but most of you have forsaken your non dualistic subconscious mind in favor of attaching yourself to your Satanic Conscious mind, the mind of duality/fantasy.

I, this Living Christ live according to God’s Law and therefore AM EXEMPT, AM ABOVE SATANIC LAW. I harm NO ONE, and Tell NO LIES, but I ALSO take no crap.

What power does such a living man have, for that is all I AM, a simple man of truth, ONR who harms NO ONE and tells NO LIES?

You’ll note that I have not moved on any of the fictional government operatives who have harmed me, this living man in the last 22 years, but hold, according to Man’ Law, some $180,000,000.00 (One hundred eighty Million Dollars) in perfected and unperfected UCC liens and criminal prosecutions of fictional governmental employees and their policy makers.

Why, because I DO NO HARM, and TELL NO LIES. The breakdown is thus: $40,000,000.00 in perfected liens on individual fictional persons, Another $40,000,000.00 of unperfected Liens on the same fictional pretenders, along with double that amount accrued to Claims made against the Fictional Institutions of the Federal, State, County, and Municipal government/principal who are responsible for the actions of its agents according to the Satanic maxisms of the Principal/Agent. All of theses remain valid for such collective fraud and coverup as such has no STATUTES OF LIMITATIONS.

That is the power of this Living Christ, this Living Man of Truth. They will not move on me now although they failed to imprison me for forty years in prison when I refused to ACCEPT their FICTIONAL, BOGUS SENTENCE ON THEIR FICTIONAL DEFENDANT BUT COULD NOT MAKE IT STICK TO THIS LIVING MAN.

That is the power of all LIVING MEN AND WOMEN who have not voluntarily contracted AWAY their God given Rights over Satanic Government to become CITIZEN/SLAVES.

I await BILLIONS of Satanically mind control fictional persons to awaken from their Satanic Hypnotic spell which confuses them as to who they truly are. Until you all suffer enough from your Satanic trance, before you come to your senses and truly AWAKEN, in the meantime I remain exempt from such satanic power but you are not.

HELL, ISN’T IT?

”No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind ­ INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

http://www.arkenterprises.com/index9.html#Gospel
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jbtadx2.html

Vimeo Videos
A Living Christ reveals the secret of Heaven and Hell
https://vimeo.com/236044400
https://vimeo.com/raymondkarczewski

A Living Christ says BOYCOTT Government and Religion
https://vimeo.com/246907985
dolf
2017-12-17 22:52:17 UTC
— SEXUAL DYNAMICS OPPORTUNISM AND WHICH OF US THEN (MISSIONARY POSITION OR
ANAL) IS MORE CHRISTLIKE BY BEARING SUCH?

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 17 December, 2017

Nous: #72
Time: 17:40 hrs
Date: 2017.12.17
Torah: #70 #40 #40 %81 = #69
Dao: Self-Love, Holding Oneself Dear
Tetra: #79 - Difficulties
I-Ching: H39 - Adversity, Obstacles, Limping, Obstruction, Afoot

Latin: Festinus {God raised above all things} Alt: Shaahyah {Contemplate
God} {

1. HELPS DESTROY ENEMIES PROTECTS PRISONERS
2. VIGOUR, VOYAGES
3. RESEARCH
4. Sagen
}

Azor {A helper; a court}

YOUTUBE: “Activists (Life of Brian)”

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:7,col:8,nous:72&idea:{72}&idea:{373}&idea:{436}>

***@zen: 1, row: 7, col: 8, nous: 72 [Date: 2017.12.17, Super: #373 /
#72 - Self-Love, Holding Oneself Dear; I-Ching: H39 - Adversity, Obstacles,
Limping, Obstruction, Afoot; Tetra: 79 - Difficulties, Ego: #436 / #72 -
Self-Love, Holding Oneself Dear; I-Ching: H39 - Adversity, Obstacles,
Limping, Obstruction, Afoot; Tetra: 79 - Difficulties]

DOLF @ 1335 HOURS ON 17 DECEMBER 2017: “Michael Christ as
***@hotmail.com you have been repeatedly told, to cease
your fascist blasphemy by making fraudulent public proclamations of any
association with Christian identity.”

HAM YAI (***@HOTMALE.COM) @ 1158 HOURS ON 17 DECEMBER 2017: “Michael,
the stupid gay faggot DOLF BOEK has viral brain diseases from having his
ass reamed out on an hourly basis. You cannot reason with him.”

DOLF @ 1335 HOURS ON 17 DECEMBER 2017: “*SOME* *SLANDERING* *TWAT* *WHO*
*LIKE* *THE* *SATANIC* *WHORE* *ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *NUNS* *OF* *SAINT*
*VINCENT’S* *HOSPITAL* *SYDNEY* HAS* *VIOLATED* *HIS* RIGHT* TO REMAIN
WITHIN THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA.”

MICHAEL CHRIST (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 1223 HOURS ON 17
DECEMBER 2017: “Yes, Dolf is a sad case of promiscuousness, bad breath,
flatus, and atrocious language skills.

Michael Christ.”

DOLF @ 1653 HOURS ON 16 DECEMBER 2017: “That you on the weight of material
evidence which you have ignored, it is *MOST* apparent that you don't
possess a rational mind {ie. don't quote TORAH to a Jewish / Christian as
YAHAD = #509} sufficiently to realize that there is neither any factual
basis to your religious belief which is *FASCIST* in its ideology and
manner that you call piety made by a deification haughtily self imposed by
an *ADAMANT* *IGNORANCE*.”

HAM YAI (***@HOTMALE.COM) @ 0746 HOURS ON 18 DECEMBER 2017: “Indeed
Michael, indeed. Boek is a cautionary tale personified, as to the dangers
of rampant and unchecked homosexuality leading to brain-related venereal
diseases. I am most thankful that he (and other sexual perverts such as
DOLF BOEK) are nowhere near my pets, children and loved ones.”

DOLF @ 0838 HOURS ON 18 DECEMBER 2017: “THE A-U-M UMBRA OF (KNIGHTS TEMPLAR
INTERNATIONAL) FREEMASONRY'S EVIL {#41 + #320 + #6 + #308 = #675 - #9 as
Autonomous Nature (Form of Nature) = #666 as *IMAGE* *TO* *THE* *BEAST*}
INTENTIONS:

By surreptitious means of UMBRA they as Saint Andrews cause célèbre
involving the MARION {ie. Cherished Mother} statue erected on Saint
Patricks Day of 17 March 2017 within [Queen] Victoria Park accompanying
inclusion of ANZAC memorial accoutrements as precinct redevelopment
undertaken by the Wellington Shire Council, had sought to over rule the
Constitution [@1 / @5] whilst the Royal Commission was acting upon its
Sovereign Authority established by letters patent.

Archbishop Denis Hart’s desire now for only a prison sentence does not meet
the criteria of disclosure.

Cardinal Pell is expected to get something more than that as just a start
of a final solution...

SEE ALSO: “DON’T GET YOUR SABBATH DAY SAUSAGES FROM THE LIONS CLUB AND
NEVER HAVE A STEAK OR A BEER WITHIN AN IRISH PUB AS THEY ARE AS FASCISTS
WITH INTENTION TO SLAUGHTER YOU”

< http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Chickens.pdf>

SEE ALSO: “TEMPLATE INTELLECTUAL TETRAD FOR CONCORDAT OF ESPRIT DE CORPS:
'PEACE' AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF WILL {INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS}”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Sudoku.pdf>

You were told, Ham Yai <***@hotmale.com> that such anonymous slander
is aiding and abetting TREASON for which the death penalty will be sought.”

THE KABBALISTIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE NUMBER 72 AND THE NUMBER 7 AS THE
BASIS TO HAVING A SUPERSEDING AS TRANSCENDENT UNDERSTANDING OF ROMAN
CATHOLIC (ET AL) THEOLOGICAL DOGMATIC RELIANCE UPON ERIUGENA'S COMMENTARY
ON THE PSEUDO-DIONYSIAN CELESTIAL HIERARCHY.

John Scotus Eriugena, or Johannes Scotus Erigena (c. 815 – c. 877) was an
Irish theologian, neoplatonist philosopher, and poet. He wrote a number of
works, but is best known today for having written The Division of Nature,
which has been called the final achievement of ancient philosophy, a work
which "synthesizes the philosophical accomplishments of fifteen centuries."

The Latin title De divisione naturae (Περί φύσεων) refers to these four
divisions of nature:

(1) that which creates and is not created;

+ 0, H27, H54 {ie. REALM OF ITS NATURE AS HEAVEN - FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL
LAW}

(2) that which is created and creates;

+ 0, H9, H18 {ie. SYSTEM'S COSMOLOGY AS EARTH - FORMULA OF HUMANITY}

(3) that which is created and does not create;

+ 0, H3, H6 {ie. SEA AS SELF IDENTITY - FORMULA OF AUTONOMY}

(4) that which is neither created nor creates.

+ H1, H2, H3 {ie. FOUNTAINS OF WATERS AS FORMULA OF PROGRESSION TO
INDIVIDUAL PHENOMENA (WAN WU)}

The first is God as the ground or origin of all things, the last is God as
the final end or goal of all things, that into which the world of created
things ultimately returns.

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. AS ACT OF NATURE THE ORGANIZATION OF THE
MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

The second and third together compose the created universe, which is the
manifestation of God, God in process, Theophania; the second is the world
of Platonic ideas or forms:

H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41 as #CENTRE OF BEING IS A TRANSCENDENT PRINCIPLE OF
A MATHEMATICAL LOGICAL AND CERTAINTY AS HAVING AN INESCAPABLE CONSEQUENCE;

And the third is a more pantheistic world, or a pandeistic one, depending
on the interference of God.

Eriugena argued on behalf of something like a pantheistic definition of
nature. He translated and made commentaries upon the work of
Pseudo-Dionysius, and was one of the few Western European philosophers of
his day that knew Greek, having studied in Athens.

H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81 as #WAN WU WHICH GIVES RISE TO {ie. ORGANIZATION
OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

Eriugena explains that reason is necessary to understand and interpret
revelation. Authority is the source of knowledge, but the reason of mankind
is the norm by which all authority is judged: "And you, being dead in your
sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with
him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of
ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out
of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and
powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an
holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and
worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen,
vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, and not holding the Head, from which
all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit
together, increaseth with the increase of God.

Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why,
as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, (touch not;
taste not; handle not; Which all are to perish with the using;) after the
commandments and doctrines of men?

Which things have indeed a show of wisdom in will worship, and humility,
and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the
flesh." [Colossians 2:13-23 (KJV)]

Thus we distinguish in the divine system beginning {#1 - #YOD}, middle {#41
- #MEM} and end {#81 - #TAU}. These three are in essence one; the
difference is only the consequence of our finite comprehension. We are
compelled to envisage this eternal process under the *FORM* *OF* *TIME*,
*TO* *APPLY* *TEMPORAL* *DISTINCTIONS* *TO* *THAT* *WHICH* *IS* *EXTRA*-
*OR* *SUPRA*-*TEMPORAL*. It is in turn through our experience that the
incomprehensible divine is able to frame an understanding of itself.

"God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the
fathers by the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son,
whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
*WHO* *BEING* *THE* *BRIGHTNESS* *OF* *HIS* *GLORY*, *AND* *THE* *EXPRESS*
*IMAGE* *OF* *HIS* *PERSON*, and upholding all things by the word of his
power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand
of the Majesty on high; Being made so much better than the angels, as he
hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day
have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall
be to me a Son?

And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith,
And let all the angels of God worship him.

And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his
ministers a flame of fire.

But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a
sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy
God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth;
and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a
garment;

And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but
thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until
I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who
shall be heirs of salvation?" [Hebrews 1:1-14 (KJV)]

According to the French treatise titled Elements De Kabbale Operative
(Judeo-Chretienne) by Romarret Halabaq, there is a Kabbalistic relationship
established between the ratio of number 72 as angelic geniuses and number 7
associated to the traditional planets: Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus,
Mercury and Moon.

We shall try to establish this correspondence which seems at first sight
difficult, when we know that the ratio between 72 / 7 = 10.2857143 and that
as the juxtaposition given of rational PI 22 / 7 = 3.14285714...

First of all it must be known that among the 72 angels, 9 of them are
considered Angel Kings and then correspond to the 9 angelic grades
(seraphim, cherubim, thrones, dominions, powers, virtues, principalities,
Archangels and angels), each commanding 9 serving angels who have their
field of activity in the seven planetary spheres.

They are respectively:

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE* (*USURPING* @1
= *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT* *OF* #INR *BEING*
*THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33 AD) *MAGIC* *SQUARE*

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{99}&idea:{297}>

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52
#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297

Thus we distinguish within this ethereal system a beginning {#1 - #YOD},
middle {#41 - #MEM} and end {#81 - #TAU} which is both compatible with your
DAOist perennialist heritage and that of our Letters Patent to Federation
of the Commonwealth of Australia. We are compelled to envisage this eternal
process under the *FORM* *OF* *TIME*, *TO* *APPLY* *TEMPORAL*
*DISTINCTIONS* *TO* *THAT* *WHICH* *IS* *EXTRA*- *OR* *SUPRA*-*TEMPORAL*
and deploys the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes and an agreed #72
mathematical elements as the anthropic principle overlay {viz a viz the
Greco-Roman / Sudoku (鼠毒) puzzlement as magic square}: "Put on the whole
armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil
{diabolos: a traducer; specifically Satan (compare:—false accuser, devil,
slanderer}.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,
against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against
spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to
withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the
breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod {#297 as #200, #1, #50,
#4, #1, #30, #10, #1 = sandalion (G4547): {#13 as #416} 1) a sandal, a sole
made of wood or leather, covering the bottom of the foot and bound on with
thongs} with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

YOUTUBE: “The Shoe Is The Sign - A Prophet is Born (The Life of Brian)”

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench
all the fiery darts of the wicked.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the
word of God:

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching
thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; And for
me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly,
to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in
bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak." [Ephesians
6:11-20 (KJV)]

"Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us
into the kingdom of his dear Son:

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

For by him were all things created, that are in *HEAVEN*, and that are in
*EARTH*, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones {#27 -
SOVEREIGNTY}, or dominions {#52 - 6J as 6x49 = 294 x 364 {ie. #7 x #52}
days of years = 107,016 / 293 = 365.24232}, or principalities {#175 -
MARRIAGE as anthropic prototype}, or powers {#85 = #10, #5, #30, #40 = A
precious stone; diamond or *ADAMANT*

[Noun]: a legendary rock or mineral to which many properties were
attributed, formerly associated with diamond or lodestone;
[Adjective]: refusing to be persuaded or to change one's mind;
[Origin]: Old English (as a noun), from Old French adamaunt-, via Latin
from Greek adamas, adamant-, ‘untameable, invincible’ (later used to denote
the hardest metal or stone, hence diamond), from a- ‘not’ + daman ‘to
tame’. The phrase to be adamant dates from the 1930s, although adjectival
use had been implied in such collocations as ‘an adamant heart’ since the
16th century.

YOUTUBE: “Kylie Minogue - Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend (Fox Studios
Grand Opening)”

}: all things were created by him, and for him:

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning {

archē: a commencement, or (concrete) chief (in various applications of
order, time, place or rank):—beginning, corner, (at the, the) first
(estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule

}, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the
preeminence." [Colossians 1:13-18 (KJV)]

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #54 - Culturing
Perspectives and Intuition; I-Ching: H55 - Abundance, Abounding, Fullness;
Tetra: 45 - Greatness / INNER: #10 - Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?;
I-Ching: H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to Brightness/Fire, The net;
Tetra: 41 - Response} #297 has 8 Categories:

#1, #6, #80, #10, #200 = n. Ophir: land of Solomon's gold (India?); #1, #6,
#90, #200 = Receptacle; granary; treasury; store, stock, treasure; #1,
#200, #6, #40, #10, #40 = n. Red Hills; #1, #200, #40, #6, #50 = Palace,
fortress, citadel; #2, #90, #200, #5 = Enclosure; sheep-fold; n. Fortress;
#7, #40, #200, #50 = n. Celebrated; #10, #70, #7, #10, #200 = n. Auxiliary;
#40, #200, #1, #6, #50 = n. Fertility;

EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #54 - Culturing
Perspectives and Intuition; I-Ching: H55 - Abundance, Abounding, Fullness;
Tetra: 45 - Greatness / INNER: #10 - Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?;
I-Ching: H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to Brightness/Fire, The net;
Tetra: 41 - Response} #297 has 14 Categories:

#6, #30, #1, #60, #200 = 'ecar (H632): {#0 as #261} 1) bond, binding
obligation, obligation; #6, #1, #90, #200 = 'Etser (H687): {#1 as #291} 1)
a chief of the Horites; #6, #1, #200, #40, #10, #40 = 'Arowmiy (H726): {#2
as #251} 1) Aramite, Syrian (Kethib), Edomite; #20, #40, #2, #20, #10,
#200, #5 = bakar (H1069): {#3 as #222} 1) to be born first; 1a) (Piel);
1a1) to bear early, new fruit; 1a2) to give the right of the firstborn;
1a2a) to make as firstborn; 1a2b) to constitute as firstborn; 1b) (Pual);
1b1) to be born a firstling; 1b2) to be made a firstling; 1c) (Hiphil) one
bearing her first child; #5, #2, #200, #10, #70, #10 = Beriy`iy (H1284):
{#4 as #292} 1) one of the family of Beriah; #7, #40, #200, #50 = Zimran
(H2175): {#5 as #297} 1) the eldest son of Abraham by Keturah; #40, #7,
#100, #100, #10, #40 = zaqaq (H2212): {#6 as #207} 1) to purify, distil,
strain, refine; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to purify, distil, strain; 1a2) to refine;
1b) (Piel) to purge, refine; 1c) (Pual) to refine, purify; #20, #70, #200,
#2, #5 = `arabah (H6160): {#7 as #277} 1) desert plain, steppe, desert,
wilderness; #5, #50, #100, #2, #90, #10, #40 = qabats (H6908): {#8 as #192}
1) to gather, assemble; 1a) (Qal) to gather, collect, assemble; 1b)
(Niphal); 1b1) to assemble, gather; 1b2) to be gathered; 1c) (Piel) to
gather, gather together, take away; 1d) (Pual) to be gathered together; 1e)
(Hithpael) to gather together, be gathered together; #200, #2, #10, #70,
#10, #5 = rebiy`ay (Aramaic) (H7244): {#9 as #292} 1) fourth; #200, #90,
#6, #1 = ratsa' (H7519): {#10 as #291} 1) (Qal) to run; #5, #50, #5, #2,
#30, #5, #80, #70, #50 = emblepo (G1689): {#11 as #962} 1) to turn one's
eyes on; 2) look at; 3) metaph. to look at with the mind, to consider; #5,
#80, #5, #10, #4, #8, #80, #5, #100 = epeideper (G1895): {#12 as #297} 1)
seeing that, forasmuch as; #200, #1, #50, #4, #1, #30, #10, #1 = sandalion
(G4547): {#13 as #416} 1) a sandal, a sole made of wood or leather,
covering the bottom of the foot and bound on with thongs;

YOUTUBE: “The Shoe Is The Sign - The Beginning (The Life of Brian)”

That my compelling answer resolves the question of inherent justice and
morality in favour of the State as an opinion which is a fundamental
consideration which must be made so as to not impede any recommendations
made by the Royal Commission, namely: 'The Catholic confession, although
sharing the Christian name with the Protestant, does not concede to the
State an inherent Justice and Morality, – a concession which in the
Protestant principle is fundamental. This tearing away of the political
morality of the Constitution from its natural connection, is necessary to
the genius of that religion, inasmuch as it does not recognise Justice and
Morality as independent and substantial.'

Accordingly, unlike the Republic of Ireland 🇮🇪 where nothing of merit was
ultimately obtained from their equivalent investigation into this abhorrent
conduct of the Churches, the Australian Commonwealth is in a favourable
position to now demand reforms of justice and morality, to monitor for
compliance and determining accountability.

Which only adds to the shameful conduct as business practices of the
Australian newspaper that you would impede in such a perverse manner the
justice and morality of others.

The following statement as admission of Christ murderous blood guilt
[Hebrews 6:1-20] which is obtained from the National Catholic Register and
as entirely their Copyright © 2017 Eternal Word Television Network (EWTN)
News, Inc. All rights reserved.

Can we determine the exact day?

We can.

And here's how . . .

Clue #1: The High Priesthood of Caiaphas {he that seeks with diligence; one
that vomiteth}

The gospels indicate that Jesus was crucified at the instigation of the
first century high priest named Caiaphas (Matthew 26:3-4, John 11:49-53).

We know from other sources that he served as high priest from A.D. 18 to
36, so that puts Jesus' death in that time frame.

But we can get more specific. Much more.

Clue #2: The Governorship of Pontius {marine; belonging to the sea} Pilate
{armed with a dart}

All four gospels agree that Jesus was crucified on the orders of Pontius
Pilate (Matthew 27:24-26, Mark 15:15, Luke 23:24, John 19:15-16).

We know from other sources when he served as governor of Judea--A.D. 26 to
A.D. 36--so we can narrow down the range by several years.

But how are we going to get it down to a specific day and year?

Clue #3: After "the Fifteenth Year of Tiberius {the son of Tiber} Caesar"

The Gospel of Luke tells us when the ministry of John the Baptist began:
In the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar . . . the word of God
came to John the son of Zechariah in the wilderness [Luke 3:1-2].

This picks out a specific year: A.D. 29.

Since all four gospels depict the ministry of Christ beginning after that
of John the Baptist had begun (Matthew 3, Mark 1, Luke 3, John 1), this
means that we can shave a few more years off our range.

The death of Christ had to be in a range of seven years: between A.D. 29
and 36.

Clue #4: Crucified on a Friday

All four gospels agree that Jesus was crucified on a Friday (Matt.
27:62, Mark 15:42; Luke23:54;  John 19:42), just before a Sabbath, which
was just before the first day of the week (Matthew 28:1, Mark 16:2, Luke
24:1, John 20:1).
We know that it was a Friday because it is referred to as "the day of
preparation"--that is, the day on which Jews made the preparations they
needed for the Sabbath, since they could not do any work on that day. Thus
thus cooked food in advance and made other necessary preparations.

The Jewish Encyclopaedia states: Friday, as the forerunner of Shabbat, is
called "'Ereb Shabbat" (The Eve of Sabbath). The term "'ereb" admits of two
meanings: "evening" and "admixture" (Ex. xii. 38); and "'Ereb Shabbat"
accordingly denotes the day on the evening of which Sabbath begins, or the
day on which food is prepared for both the current and the following days,
which latter is Sabbath.

The idea of preparation is expressed by the Greek name paraskeué, given by
Josephus ("Ant." xvi. 6, § 2) to that day (compare Mark xv. 42; Luke xxiii.
54; Matt. xxvii. 62; John xix. 42). In Yer. Pesaḥim iv. 1 the day is called
"Yoma da-'Arubta" (Day of Preparation) [Jewish Encyclopedia, s.v.,
"Calendar"].
That eliminates six of the days of the week, but there were still quite a
few Fridays between A.D. 29 and 36.

Can we figure out which one?

Clue #5: A Friday at Passover

The gospels also agree that Jesus was crucified in conjunction with the
annual feast of Passover (Matthew 26:2, Mark 14:1, Luke 22:1, John 18:39).
Here we encounter a momentary complication, because Matthew, Mark, and Luke
describe the Last Supper on Holy Thursday as a Passover meal (Matthew
26:19, Mark 14:14, Luke 22:15). That would suggest that Good Friday was the
day after Passover.

However, when describing the morning of Good Friday, John indicates that
the Jewish authorities had not yet eaten the Passover meal:

Then they led Jesus from the house of Caiaphas to the Praetorium [ie.,
Pilate's palace]. It was early. They themselves did not enter the
Praetorium, so that they might not be defiled, but might eat the passover.
So Pilate went out to them [John 18:28-29a].

That suggests that the Passover would have begun on sundown Friday.
There are a number of ways of resolving this. For example, some have
suggested that Jesus and his disciples used a different calendar than the
Jewish authorities, and we know that there were different calendars in use
in first century Judaism.

It's also possible that Jesus just advanced the date of the Passover
celebration for him and his disciples. I mean, they were already convinced
he was the Messiah and the Son of God. If he says, "We're celebrating
Passover today," and it's a day earlier than most people, they'd just go
with that. (Note that he made other modifications to the ceremony, such as
instituting the Eucharist in the midst of it.)

And there are other solutions.

However, regardless of what Jesus' movement did, we can look to John's
statement about the Jesus' captors as an indication of what the Jewish
authorities or the mainstream Jewish practice was: They were celebrating a
Passover beginning on what we would call Friday evening.

That lets us narrow down the range of possible dates to just a few. Here is
a complete list of the days between A.D. 29 and 36 on whose evenings
Passover began:

• Monday, April 18, A.D. 29
• Friday, April 7, A.D. 30
• Tuesday, March 27, A.D. 31
• Monday, April 14, A.D. 32
• Friday, April 3, A.D. 33
• Wednesday, March 24, A.D. 34
• Tuesday, April 12, A.D. 35
• Saturday, March 31, A.D. 36

As you can see, we have just two candidates left: Jesus was either
crucified on April 7 of A.D. 30 or April 3 of A.D. 33.

Which was it?

The traditional date is that of A.D. 33. You will find quite a number of
people today advocating the A.D. 30 date.

Do the gospels let us decide between the two?

Clue #6: John's Three Passovers

The Gospel of John records three different Passovers during the ministry of
Jesus:

• Passover #1: This is recorded in John 2:13, near the beginning of Jesus'
ministry.
• Passover #2: This is recorded in John 6:4, in the middle of Jesus'
ministry.
• Passover #3: This is recorded in John 11:55 (and frequently mentioned
afterwards), at the end of Jesus' ministry.

That means that the ministry of Jesus had to span something over two years.
A fuller treatment would reveal that it spanned about three and a half
years, but even if we assume it began immediately before Passover #1, the
addition of two more Passovers shows that it lasted more than two years at
a bare minimum.

That means the A.D. 30 date is out.

There is not enough time between the fifteenth year of Tiberius
Caesar--A.D. 29--and the next year's Passover to accomodate a ministry of
at least two years.

The numbers don't add up.

As a result, the traditional date of Jesus' death--Friday, April 3, A.D.
33--must be regarded as the correct one.

Can we be even more precise?

Clue #7: "The Ninth Hour"

Matthew, Mark, and Luke each record that Jesus died about "the ninth hour"
(Matthew 27:45-50, Mark 15:34-37, Luke 23:44-46).

"The ninth hour" is what we, today, would refer to as 3:00 p.m.

This allows us to narrow down the time of Jesus' death to a very specific
point in history:

AROUND 1500 HOURS ON FRIDAY, 3 APRIL, 33 A.D.

<http://www.ncregister.com/blog/jimmy-akin/when-precisely-did-jesus-die-the-year-month-day-and-hour-revealed>

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO SATURN (#15)

42 2 58
50 34 18
10 66 26 = #102 / #306

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{102}&idea:{306}>

#2 (9) - ILYEL (Seraphim-Throne) = #2
#10 (8) - ELDYAH (Cherubim-Throne) = #12
#18 (7) - KALIEL (Throne-Throne) = #30
#26 (6) - HAEYEH (Dominion-Throne) = #56
#34 (5) - LAHAHAYH (Powers-Throne) = #90
#42 (4) - MIKEL (Virtues-Throne) = #132
#50 (3) - DANIEL (Principalities-Throne) = #182
#58 (2) - YEILEL (Archangels-Throne) = #240
#66 (1) - MANQYAH (Angels-Throne) = #306

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #9 (3x3) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #10 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #15 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #45 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #60 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #120 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #1080 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

HETEROS (GK: ετερους = #1080): STRONGS: G2087 as NUMBER as other or
different and obtained by Pythagorean reduction as the sum of each Magic
Square Line: @1 (#ONE) ... @5 (#TWO) ... #15 [@6 (#THREE)] ... #34 [@7
(#FOUR)] ... #65 [@2 (#FIVE)] ... #111 [@3 (#SIX)] ... #175 [@4 (#SEVEN)]
... #260 [@8 (#EIGHT)] ... #369 [@9 (#NINE)]:—altered, else, next (day),
one, (an-) other, some, strange

#1 - Conservative Business
#2 - Real Estate
#3 - Mining
#4 - Undertakers
#5 - Jailers
#6 - Farmers
#7 - Masons
#8 - Bricklayers
#9 - Populace (?)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO JUPITER (#34)

43 3 59
51 35 19
11 67 27 = #105 / #315

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{105}&idea:{315}>

#3 (9) - SITEL (Seraphim-Dominion) = #3
#11 (8) - LAUVYAH (Cherubim-Dominion) = #14
#19 (7) - LOUVYAH (Throne-Dominion) = #33
#27 (6) - IRTEL (Dominion-Dominion) = #60
#35 (5) - KHOQYAH (Powers-Dominion) = #95
#43 (4) - OUVLYAH (Virtues-Dominion) = #138
#51 (3) - HAHESHYAH (Principalities-Dominion) = #189
#59 (2) - HOUHEL (Archangels-Dominion) = #248
#67 (1) - AYOEL (Angels-Dominion) = #315

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #16 (4x4) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #17 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #34 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #136 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #170 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #340 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #5440 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

#1 - Lawyers
#2 - Ministers
#3 - Financers
#4 - Insurance
#5 - Charity Workers
#6 - General Physicians
#7 - Restaurant Workers
#8 - Philanthropists
#9 - Merchants, Clothiers, Philosophers

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MARS (#65)

44 4 60
52 36 20
12 68 28 = #108 / #324

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{108}&idea:{324}>

#4 (9) - AELMYAH (Seraphim-Powers) = #4
#12 (8) - HAHAEYAH (Cherubim-Powers) = #16
#20 (7) - PAHALYAH (Throne-Powers) = #36
#28 (6) - SHAHAYAH (Dominion-Powers) = #64
#36 (5) - MANDEL (Powers-Powers) = #100
#44 (4) - ILHYAH (Virtues-Powers) = #144
#52 (3) - OMEMYAH (Principalities-Powers) = #196
#60 (2) - METSRAEL (Archangels-Powers) = #256
#68 (1) - HABOYAH (Angels-Powers) = #324

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #25 (5x5) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #26 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #65 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #325 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #390 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #780 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #19500 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

#1 - Military
#2 - Chemists
#3 - Metal Workers
#4 - Dentists
#5 - Engineers
#6 - Barbers
#7 - Butchers
#8 - Firefighters
#9 - Competitive Sports (Surgeons)

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO SUN (#111)

45 5 61
53 37 21
13 69 29 = #111 / #333

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{111}&idea:{333}>

#5 (9) - MAHASHYAH (Seraphim-Virtues) = #5
#13 (8) - YEZLEL (Cherubim-Virtues) = #18
#21 (7) - NELKEL (Throne-Virtues) = #39
#29 (6) - RYIEL (Dominion-Virtues) = #68
#37 (5) - ANIEL (Powers-Virtues) = #105
#45 (4) - SELYAH (Virtues-Virtues) = #150
#53 (3) - NANAEL (Principalities-Virtues) = #203
#61 (2) - OUMBEL (Archangels-Virtues) = #264
#69 (1) - RAHEL (Angels-Virtues) = #333

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #36 (6x6) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #37 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #111 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #666 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #777 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #1554 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #55944 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

#1 - Executive Positions
#2 - Jewelers
#3 - Goldsmiths
#4 - Judges
#5 - Public Servants
#6 - Acting
#7 - Monarchs
#8 - Leaders
#9 - Populace (?)

YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT AS A CLAIM TO PIETY TO THEN MAKE {#20 / #8 -
Transforming Nature} ANY STATEMENTS OR DEMANDS AGAINST MY {DOUBLE: #6 -
Form of Nature {#9 - Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1] AS THE BASIS OF A
TRANSCENDENT RELIGIOUS BELIEF WHICH AS MORALITY ADHERES TO BOTH THE
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS AND THE MATERIAL PRIMA WHICH IS THE
ESSENTIALITY TO THE LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA.

SO SHUT YOUR FASCIST MOUTH YOU QUISLING RABID DOG.

It is a symptom of mental illness to use *ONLY* a grab bag of biblical
texts as YOU DO so then to make prerogative assertions as slander which is
evidence as an attribute of being in the power of SATAN rather than any
claim to piety.

Nous: #5
Time: 15:35 hrs
Date: 2017.11.16
Torah: #70 #300 #30 %81 = #76
Dao: Natural Guidance, Function of Emptiness
Tetra: #73 - Already Fording, Completion
I-Ching: H63 - Ferrying Complete, Completion & After, Already Fording

Latin: Custos {Just God, who points to truth} Alt: Molahel {Command of God}
{

1. HELPS THOSE WHO WISH TO RAISE THEMSELVES SPIRITUALLY
2. JUSTICE
3. CONTEMPLATION
4. Sieme
}

Jeconiah {Preparation, or stability, of the Lord}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:6,col:9,nous:5&idea:{217}&idea:{428}&idea:{202}&idea:{481}>

***@zen: 4, row: 6, col: 9, nous: 5 [Time: 1535 hrs, Super: #428 /
#40 - Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light,
Sinking/Darkening Light, Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 68
- Dimming, Ego: #481 / #5 - Natural Guidance, Function of Emptiness;
I-Ching: H63 - Ferrying Complete, Completion & After, Already Fording;
Tetra: 73 - Already Fording, Completion]

NOTE: That my own theology as rational, reasoned as prudent transcendent
thought is a unity of apperception whereby I speak in English, think in
Hebrew / Greek and am *ALWAYS* in accord with the DAOist meta-descriptor
prototypes as a trinomial mathematical noumenon entirely *EMBEDDED*
*WITHIN* *THE* *BIBLE*.

If you are not capable of answering the #106 pages advanced to you then
don't subject me to your BLASPHEMY as your GREAT SIN {
#481 as #9, #1, #50, #1, #300, #70, #50 = thanatos (G2288): {#14 as #631}
1) the death of the body; 2) metaph., the loss of that life which alone is
worthy of the name,; 3) the miserable state of the wicked dead in hell; 4)
in the widest sense, death comprising all the miseries arising from sin, as
well physical death as the loss of a life consecrated to God and blessed in
him on earth, to be followed by wretchedness in hell; 1a) that separation
(whether natural or violent) of the soul and the body by which the life on
earth is ended; 1b) with the implied idea of future misery in hell; 1b1)
the power of death; 1c) since the nether world, the abode of the dead, was
conceived as being very dark, it is equivalent to the region of thickest
darkness ie. figuratively, a region enveloped in the darkness of ignorance
and sin; 2a) the misery of the soul arising from sin, which begins on earth
but lasts and increases after the death of the body in hell;

} AND FORFEITURE OF SOUL / ETERNITY {

#428 as #1, #100, #9, #8, #300, #10 = kleros (G2819): {#20 as #428} 1) an
object used in casting or drawing lots, which was either a pebble, or a
potsherd, or a bit of wood; 2) what is obtained by lot, allotted portion;
1a) the lots of several persons concerned, inscribed with their names, were
thrown together into a vase, which was then shaken, and he whose lot fell
out first upon the ground was the one chosen; 2a) a portion of the ministry
common to the apostles; 2b) used of the part which one will have in eternal
salvation; 2b1) of salvation itself; 2b2) the eternal salvation which God
has assigned to the saints; 2c) of persons; 2c1) those whose care and
oversight has been assigned to one [allotted charge], used of Christian
churches, the administration of which falls to the lot of presbyters;

} made upon the SABBATH DAY which is a transcendent notion by INTELLECTUS
AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS than your hymeneal delusion as #666.”

MICHAEL CHRIST (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 1707 HOURS ON 16
DECEMBER 2017: “Can I give you a bit of good advice, Boekie?

It is always good to be direct, I find.

***@ck off.

You can go back to your absurd waste of time now, you stubborn dickhead.”

DOLF @ 1845 HOURS ON 16 DECEMBER 2017: “I'm going to make it my LIFE GOAL
TO TAKE YOU BEFORE THE COURTS AND TO pursue you for ANONYMOUS SLANDER AS
HYMENEAL PREJUDICE which as *FASCIST* CONTEMPT constitutes TREASON and
thusly you have forfeited any right to remain within the COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA.

It will occur in the time of my choosing and there is no statute of
limitations which applies... ”

— SOLITUDE IS VERY DANGEROUS —

“It’s very addictive.
It becomes a habit.
After you realise.
How peaceful.
And calm it is.
It’s like you don’t.
Want to deal with people.
Anymore because they
Drain your energy.” [Jim Carrie epitaph, The Free Thought Project, 2
December 2017]

[IMAGE: James Eugene Carrey (17 January, 1962) is a Canadian-American
actor, comedian, impressionist, screenwriter, and producer. He is known for
his highly energetic slapstick performances]

WIKIPEDIA PROFILE: "Carrey met model and actress Jenny McCarthy in 2005 and
made their relationship public in June 2006. In April 2010, the two ended
their near five-year relationship. Despite the split and media
circulations, McCarthy stated in October 2010 that, 'Jim and I are still
good friends'.

On September 28, 2015, Carrey's former girlfriend, Cathriona White, a
native of County Tipperary, Ireland, was found dead from a prescription
drug overdose. The couple first met in 2012. Carrey was a pallbearer at
her funeral in Tipperary.

On September 19, 2016, Mark Burton, White's husband from 2013 until her
death, filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Carrey, claiming that Carrey
used his "immense wealth and celebrity status" to illegally obtain and
distribute prescription drugs involved in her death. Carrey released a
statement the following day:

What a terrible shame. It would be easy for me to get in a back room with
this man’s lawyer and make this go away, but there are some moments in life
when you have to stand up and defend your honour against the evil in this
world. I will not tolerate this heartless attempt to exploit me or the
woman I loved. Cat's troubles were born long before I met her and sadly her
tragic end was beyond anyone’s control. I really hope that some day soon
people will stop trying to profit from this and let her rest in peace.

In October 2016, White's mother Brigid Sweetman also filed a wrongful death
lawsuit against Carrey.

In this lawsuit, Sweetman's attorney states that Carrey had undergone a
test for sexually transmitted infections, and "purposely hid the results
from Ms. White, whom he was intimately involved with, and failed to inform
her that he had tested positive for Hepatitis A, HSV (Herpes) I and II, and
Chlamydia. To make matters worse, Carrey then proceeded to have unprotected
sex with Ms. White with full knowledge that he was STD positive."

Sweetman herself later issued a statement: "These documents show that Jim
Carrey has lied to the media, the public and the court. Carrey has now been
shown for what he is — a dishonest Hollywood celebrity who thinks he can
say anything and fool people just because he is famous."
[<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Carrey>]

DOLF: “What pessimistic psycho-babbling diatribe:

#1 - Singularity as ensuring viability to any formula of autonomy has
precedence;

#2 - Reciprocity as anchorage / centrality with others is a delimitation of
the former;

#3 - How you mutually and agreeably choose to enjoy your opportunities with
others ought to be negotiable;

#4 - Avoid circumstances where the integrity of persons is compromised by
the intentions of others;

#5 - Acknowledge the cause for any disharmony and peaceably strive for
resolution;

#6 - Always make a better choice as the principle for self actualisation
(you need to happily live with an opportunity);

#7 - Understand that everything you do, say, want or refuse comes with
constraints and means.

That’s just a quick 5 minute hypothetical sketch which doubtlessly may be
improved upon.

Have you got something other than a glib statement Jim?

It’s life Jim but not as we know it ...

YOUTUBE: “It’s Life Jim”

LEVITICUS 20:13 (***@googlemail.com) @ 1800 HOURS ON 16 DECEMBER
2017: "The truth is not slanderous."

DOLF @ 2050 HOURS ON 16 DECEMBER 2017: "IF GOD SWORE BY HIMSELF {ie.
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS} THEN WHOM DO YOU SWEAR BY AS BINDING
NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)

#19 - ENGENDERING NATURE: {QOPH - *OATHS* OF DIEU ET MON DROIT}?

VII - And *We* *do* *hereby* *declare* *Our* *pleasure* *to* *be* *that*,
*in* *the* *event* of death, *INCAPACITY*, removal, or absence of Our said
Governor General out of Our said Commonwealth, *and* *all* *and* *EVERY*
*THE* *POWERS* *AND* *AUTHORITIES* herein granted to him shall until Our
further pleasure is signified therein, be vested in such person as may be
APPOINTED by Us under Our Sign Manual and Signet to be Our Lieutenant
Governor of Our said Commonwealth: or if there shall be no such Lieutenant
Governor in Our said Commonwealth, then in such person or persons as may be
APPOINTED by Us under Our Sign Manual and Signet to administer the
Government of the same. *No* *SUCH* *POWERS* *OR* *AUTHORITIES* *SHALL*
*VEST* in such Lieutenant Governor, or such other person or persons,
*UNTIL* *HE* *OR* *THEY* *SHALL* *HAVE* *TAKEN* *THE* *OATHS* *APPOINTED*
to be taken by the Governor General of Our said Commonwealth, and in the
manner provided by the Instructions accompanying these Our Letters Patent.”

And therefore applies to jurisprudence as a PRINCIPLE / POWERS {#48 as #8,
#10, #30 = To move in a circle, dance; power, might; strength, produce;
riches, wealth; force (for war), army; honesty, virtue, worth;
fortification, bulwark, rampart, moat; pain, pang; trembling, terror} /
FUNCTIONS which are transcendent to, but capable of being applied to all
religious belief and persons.

ME THINKS IT'S NOT JUST SLANDER BUT BLASPHEMY BY AFFECTATIONS MADE OF
*MITHRA* (Avestan: 𐬀𐬭𐬚𐬌𐬨 Miθra, Old Persian: 𐎷𐎰𐎼 Miça) is the
Zoroastrian angelic Divinity (yazata) of Covenant, Light, and *OATH*. In
addition to being the Divinity of Contracts, Mithra is also a judicial
figure, an all-seeing Protector of Truth, and the Guardian of Cattle, the
Harvest, and of The Waters.

The Romans attributed their Mithraic mysteries (the mystery religion known
as Mithraism) to "Persian" (ie. Zoroastrian) sources relating to Mithra.
Since the early 1970s the dominant scholarship has noted dissimilarities
between the Persian and Roman traditions, making it, at most, the result of
Roman perceptions of (Pseudo-)Zoroastrian ideas.

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64
meta descriptor prototypes / Remember the Sabbath Day}

#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus {#2 - desire, inclination / TOOLS:
marriage / Honour Parents},

#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars {#3 - disposition towards (something or
someone) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill},

#34 - *LION* (Leo): Jupiter {#4 - favour, affection / TIME: #CENTRE and
#INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)},

#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar {#5 - last will, testament / CANON: RHYTHM &
HARMONY / Do Not Steal}} as DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)

#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus {#6 - goal, object,
purpose, intention / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated) THEORY
OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness} as BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS),
and

#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn {#7 - signification, import / LIMIT: #INR AS
TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet}} as MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA DENUNTIANS)."
[Acts 17:22-32 (KJV)]

Together with the Vedic common noun mitra, the Avestan common noun miθra
derives from proto-Indo-Iranian *mitra, from the root mi- "to bind", with
the "tool suffix" -tra- "causing to." Thus, etymologically mitra/miθra
means "that which causes binding", preserved in the Avestan word for
“*COVENANT*, *CONTRACT*, *OATH*".

In Middle Iranian languages (Middle Persian, Parthian etc.), miθra became
mihr, from which New Persian مهر mihr, Wanetsi and Wazirwola (Pashto)
mērə/myer, and Armenian mihr/mher ultimately derive. [cf: wikipedia -
Mithra]

LEVITICUS 20:13 (***@googlemail.com) @ 2013 HOURS ON 16 DECEMBER
2017: "According to your logic, you would say we are ignorant bigots for
having the view of thinking that using a butthole as a vagina is gross."

"Whereas angels {ie

ANGEL GABRIEL = #246 as BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS) within the
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS of those “who bare record of the word of
God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ...” [Revelation 1:2 (KJV)]

}, which are greater in power and might, bring {phero-bring [G5342]: #670}
not railing accusation against them before the Lord." [2Peter 2:11]

DOLF @ 2050 HOURS ON 16 DECEMBER 2017: "Your psycho-sexual development is
certainly most immature.

You know little about hygiene and harm minimisation.

I know sufficient about vaginas to say of your logic, that any failure to
engage within harm minimisation where sexual intercourse is both vaginal /
anal sex as a woman is capable of submitting to, may result in a serious
vaginal infection.

When you solve that dichotomy of heterosexual sexual proclivities and their
wanton behaviours as permissibilities, then perhaps you ought to try making
a logical syllogism (ie. I've had to grammatically adjust yours so as to
make it coherent) about the sexual euphoria {ie. literally: *UP* *YOUR*
*ARSE*; modern Latin, from Greek, from euphoros ‘borne well, healthy’, from
eu ‘well’ + pherein ‘to bear’} as the intimacy and enjoyment of others...

... *AND* *WHICH* *OF* *US* *THEN* (*MISSIONARY* *POSITION* *OR* *ANAL*)
*IS* *MORE* *CHRISTLIKE* *BY* *BEARING* *SUCH*?

φέρειν (pherein ‘to bear’) as #500, #5, #100, #5, #10, #50 = #670

<http://www.grapple369.com/?idea:{670}>

@memeBrain [Telos: #670, Super: #60 - Skill Rulership, Maintain One's
Place; I-Ching: H15 - Modesty, Humbling; Tetra: 5 - Keeping Small, Ego: #22
- Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking
Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 34 - Kinship]

"For the prophecy came {phero-bring [G5342]: #670} not in old time by the
will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved {phero-bring
[G5342]: #670} by the Holy Ghost." [2Peter 1:21]

"Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how
long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring {phero-bring
[G5342]: #670} him hither to me." [Matthew 17:17]

#670 as #9, #400, #200, #10, #1, #50 = thusia (G2378): {#36 as #670} 1) a
sacrifice, victim;

"And as they led him away, they laid hold upon one Simon, a Cyrenian,
coming out of the country, and on him they laid the cross, that he might
bear {phero-bring [G5342]: #670} it after Jesus." [Luke 23:26]

"Every branch in me that beareth {phero-bring [G5342]: #670} not fruit he
taketh away: and every branch that beareth {phero-bring [G5342]: #670}
fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring {phero-bring [G5342]: #670} forth
more fruit." [John 15:2]

"Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear {phero-bring [G5342]:
#670} fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except
ye abide in me." [John 15:4]

"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him,
the same bringeth {phero-bring [G5342]: #670} forth much fruit: for without
me ye can do nothing." [John 15:5]

"Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear {phero-bring [G5342]: #670}
much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples." [John 15:8]

"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye
should go and bring {phero-bring [G5342]: #670} forth fruit, and that your
fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name,
he may give it you." [John 15:16]

"Pilate then went out unto them, and said, What accusation bring
{phero-bring [G5342]: #670} ye against this man?" [John 18:29]

#670 as #500, #5, #100, #5, #10, #50 = phero (G5342): {#46 as #670} 1) to
carry; 2) to bear, i.e. endure, to endure the rigour of a thing, to bear
patiently one's conduct, or spare one (abstain from punishing or
destroying); 3) to bring, bring to, bring forward; 1a) to carry some
burden; 1a1) to bear with one's self; 1b) to move by bearing; move or, to
be conveyed or borne, with the suggestion of force or speed; 1b1) of
persons borne in a ship over the sea; 1b2) *OF* *A* *GUST* *OF* *WIND*,
*TO* *RUSH*; 1b3) of the mind, to be moved inwardly, prompted; 1c) to bear
up i.e. uphold (keep from falling); 1c1) *OF* *CHRIST*, *THE* *PRESERVER*
*OF* *THE* *UNIVERSE*; 3a) to move to, apply; 3b) to bring in by
announcing, to announce; 3c) to bear i.e. bring forth, produce; to bring
forward in a speech; 3d) to lead, conduct;

YOUTUBE: "[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Bohemian Rhapsody – Pentatonix"

"Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go
{phero-bring [G5342]: #670} on unto perfection; not laying again the
foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,"
[Hebrews 6:1]

#670 as #70, #400, #200 = ous (G3775): {#37 as #670} 1) the ear; 2) metaph.
the faculty of perceiving with the mind, the faculty of understanding and
knowing;

THE A-U-M UMBRA OF FREEMASONRY'S EVIL {#41 + #320 + #6 + #308 = #675 - #9
as Autonomous Nature (Form of Nature) = #666 as *IMAGE* *TO* *THE* *BEAST*}
INTENTIONS

"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two
horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth
the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose
deadly wound was healed.

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on
the earth in the sight of men, and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth
by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the
beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an
image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image
of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship
the image of the beast should be killed.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to
receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name
of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath
understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man;
and his number is Six hundred threescore and six {#666}." [Revelation
13:11-18 (KJV)]

{
'xlit' : "dýnamai",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G1410",
'pronounce' : "doo'-nam-ahee",
'lemma' : ["δύναμαι"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "Of uncertain affinity; to be able or possible:--be able, can
(do, + -not), could, may, might, be possible, be of power.",
'gematria' : {'506' : [4, 400, 50, 1, 40, 1, 10]},
'umbra' : {'537' : [8, 4, 400, 50, 8, 9, 8, 50], '551' : [4, 400, 50, 1,
40, 5, 50, 1], '558' : [4, 400, 50, 1, 40, 5, 50, 8], '561' : [4, 400, 50,
1, 40, 5, 50, 1, 10], '563' : [4, 400, 50, 1, 10, 40, 8, 50], '582' : [8,
4, 400, 50, 8, 9, 8, 40, 5, 50], '630' : [4, 400, 50, 1, 40, 5, 50, 70,
10],

'666' : [4, 400, 50, 1, 200, 1, 10],

'669' : [4, 400, 50, 1, 200, 9, 5], '670' : [4, 400, 50, 1, 40, 5, 50, 70,
50],

'675' : [4, 400, 50, 1, 200, 9, 1, 10],

'677' : [8, 4, 400, 50, 1, 200, 9, 5], '680' : [4, 400, 50, 8, 200, 8, 10]}
},

#670 as #4, #400, #50, #1, #40, #5, #50, #70, #50 = dunamai (G1410): {#38
as #670} 1) to be able, have power whether by virtue of one's own ability
and resources, or of a state of mind, or through favourable circumstances,
or by permission of law or custom; 2) to be able to do something; 3) to be
capable, strong and powerful;

"Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his
person, and upholding {phero-bring [G5342]: #670} all things by the word of
his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right
hand of the Majesty on high;" [Hebrews 1:3]

#670 as #5, #400, #100, #70, #40, #5, #50 = heurisko (G2147): {#45 as #670}
1) to come upon, hit upon, to meet with; 2) to find by enquiry, thought,
examination, scrutiny, observation, to find out by practice and experience;
3) to find out for one's self, to acquire, get, obtain, procure; 1a) after
searching, to find a thing sought; 1b) without previous search, to find (by
chance), to fall in with; 1c) those who come or return to a place; 2a) to
see, learn, discover, understand; 2b) to be found i.e. to be seen, be
present; 2c) to be discovered, recognised, detected, to show one's self
out, of one's character or state as found out by others (men, God, or
both); 2d) to get knowledge of, come to know, God;

#670 as #5, #30, #5, #3, #967, #9, #8, #10 = elegcho (G1651): {#47 as #670}
1) to convict, refute, confute; 2) to find fault with, correct; 1a)
generally with a suggestion of shame of the person convicted; 1b) by
conviction to bring to the light, to expose; 2a) by word; 2a1) to reprehend
severely, chide, admonish, reprove; 2a2) to call to account, show one his
fault, demand an explanation; 2b) by deed; 2b1) to chasten, to punish;

#670 as #5, #967, #5, #10, #50 = echo (G2192): {#39 as #670} 1) to have,
ie. to hold; 2) to have i.e. own, possess; 3) to hold one's self or find
one's self so and so, to be in such or such a condition; 4) to hold one's
self to a thing, to lay hold of a thing, to adhere or cling to; 1a) to have
(hold) in the hand, in the sense of wearing, to have (hold) possession of
the mind (refers to alarm, agitating emotions, etc.), to hold fast keep, to
have or comprise or involve, to regard or consider or hold as; 2a) external
things such as pertain to property or riches or furniture or utensils or
goods or food etc.; 2b) used of those joined to any one by the bonds of
natural blood or marriage or friendship or duty or law etc, of attendance
or companionship; 4a) to be closely joined to a person or a thing;

"For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the
testator." [Hebrews 9:16]

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in it’s Nature]

RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#5 - last will,
testament: Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) /
CANON: RHYTHM & HARMONY / Do Not Steal},

#18 / #6 - Form of Nature [#260 / #8 - Transforming Nature]

CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} *ANGEL* GABRIEL
[Luke 1:19-38] / {#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 -
To Foresee / For Providence} (1312 CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial
/ bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness}, and

#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9 - Autonomous Nature]

ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#7 -
signification, import: Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) /
LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet}.

7 x #41 = #287 as #1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200 = anagkaios
(G316): {#9 as #356} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without,
indispensable; 1b) connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what
ought according to the law of duty be done, what is required by the
circumstances; [LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]

"And this voice which came {phero-bring [G5342]: #670} from heaven we
heard, when we were with him in the holy mount." [2Peter 1:18]

MR. B1ACK (***@NADA.NET) @ 1413 HOURS ON 17 DECEMBER 2017: “THOUGHT
POLICE, PLUG PULLED ON TRUMP PICK WHO CALLED TRANS KIDS PART OF 'SATAN'S
PLAN':

5122 lines now .....

I don't care how good you THINK you are ... you'll
have to PAY me to spend the time to read all
that ***@t.”

DOLF @ 1510 HOURS ON 17 DECEMBER 2017: “Understand that the harm manifested
against your SOUL and any prospect of ETERNITY is now inextinguishable...”

YOUTUBE: “My Name is Doof and You’ll Do What I Say!”

“Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD:
[and] not that he should return from his ways, and live?” [Ezekiel 18:23
(KJV)]

“Say unto them, [As] I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the
death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn
ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel
{who prevails with God}?” [Ezekiel 33:11 (KJV)]

dolf

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Missionary.pdf>

Initial Post: 16 December 2017
Post by Raymond Karczewski
[...]
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Raymond Karczewski
2017-12-18 00:40:58 UTC
A Living Christ Reveals the Power of a Living Man from a Fictional Person --Video

https://vimeo.com/247725158

DO NO HARM, AND TELL NO LIES, AND NO FICTIONAL GOVERNMENT OR RELIGION HAS ANY POWER OVER YOU. This is a promise made to you by a Living Christ!