For Those of You who Feel Government is not Threatened by the Writing of this Living Christ, READ BELOW! IS GOVERNMENT AI SOFTWARE DEBATING THIS LIVING CHRIST" (A Blast from the Past)
Raymond Karczewski
2019-02-09 18:29:20 UTC
For Those of You who Feel Government is not Threatened by the Writing of this Living Christ, READ BELOW! IS GOVERNMENT AI SOFTWARE DEBATING THIS LIVING CHRIST" (A Blast from the Past)

rk: NOTE: For those of you who have been made to doubt yourselves as to the veracity of this Living Christ, and have resigned yourselves to a life of Slavery, here is you opportunity to bring this matter to a close. Contact your Congressmen, your Senators, The FBI, JOSEPHINE COUNTY SHERIFF, DAVE DANIEL and/or your Local Police Agency and demand a thorough investigation be made into this "Second Coming of Christ." Below is the culmination of a 19 year failed Government
campaign to discredit this Living Christ.

rk: Time for idle talk is over. Time for the New World Orderis Over. Act now or be damned!

Evidence of the Real Raymond Karczewski's Death Mounting

RAYMOND KARCZEWSKI IS A GOVERNMENT PLANT!!!
RAYMOND KARCZEWSKI IS A GOVERNMENT PLANT!!!
RAYMOND KARCZEWSKI IS A GOVERNMENT PLANT!!!

Does this statement shock you? Pay strict attention to the following evidence and analysis which illustrates shocking evidence to support what is rapidly becoming inarguable fact.

An early January, investigative missive authored by "Teh Tan Foran Mannequin" outlining three potential explanations for the presence of a phony Kazoo has prompted further inquiries that have resulted in explosive evidence that the Chicago born Raymond Karczewski has been dead since before 2003 and the phony Kazoo currently spamming the Internet is a GOVERNMENT PLANT.

Original Karczewski Konspiracy article ---> http://tinyurl.com/phony-kazoo-konspiracy

Karczewski obituary containing a reference to "the late Raymond Karczewski" --->http://tinyurl.com/phony-kazoo-evidence

In the wake of this newly uncovered evidence, a number of revelations have come to light:

First, who has the Artificial Intelligence software and human resources necessary to present for years the continuous presence of somewhat
convincing mimic? Who would have an interest in discrediting the original Raymond Karczewski, if there was indeed, an original Raymond Karczewski writing militia kook pap on the Internet. It has become apparent that whether Kazoo was "replaced" by a new phony Kazoo or the phony Kazoo has always been a government-operated sockpuppet, the phony Kazoo in his/her/it's present incarnation is a government plant. What better way to ensure so-called militia kook patriots fail to "take back their country" than to install a government prop who disseminates disinformation to targeted audiences carefully crafted to yield that failure? For all the blustering Kazoo drool about disinformation agents, is has become clear that for years the phony Kazoo has been projecting and misdirecting in high gear away from his own status as a Government Paid Disinformation Agent.

Second, look at the secondary mechanisms put into place to divide phony Kazoo"s prospective factions. You have the rare albeit true-believer nut cases; your Shaun Kranishes, Rick Stanleys, and Ed Browns who are kooks in their own rights and hang on the phony Kazoo"s every false word because like phony Kazoo, they have so very few similar such true-believer nut cases in their own respective stables. It does not matter how crazy and irrational the phony Kazoo appears to them, they embrace him out of blindness to such kookery. Then you have the big-talker patriot wannabe types who never do anything they say because they are at least sane enough to know if they get too far into their anti-government activities, they will wind up in Club Fed. It is this larger mass of loons that are targeted by secondary mechanisms designed to discredit Kazoo through the waging of successful "cause and effect" psychological operations campaigns.

The most effective secondary mechanism has been to convict RAYMOND KARCZEWSKI of seven felonies. This allows the propagation of the "do what Kazoo did and you will become what Kazoo became" mantra. No one wants to be a convict with a thick felony rap sheet, that is a guaranteed formula for a dead-end career in the janitorial, landscaping, or food service sciences during windows of probation, parole, work release, etc.

By "cause and effect" extension, Kazoo's being suspected as a displaced Sasquatch can be traced to his long-term homelessness which can be traced to his chronic unemployment which can be traced to his being an unemployable, convicted felon. This "connect the dots" downward spiral reinforces the "do what Kazoo did and you will become what Kazoo became" campaign. No one wants to be a homeless bum whose home is a parking lot, whose only refuge from harsh weather is a dilapidated half-century old bus. Imagine the squalor, imagine the stink.

A highly successful supporting mechanism has been to regularly reiterate and revisit the mannequin shooting scandal that occurred during Kazoo's failed foray into law enforcement. Additionally, the tertiary effect of tying Kazoo to a police department (and previous military service) installs associations that increase the likelihood Kazoo has always been part of a government apparatus and to this day, whether the present Kazoo is the same Kazoo as the original Kazoo, that association remains active and intact. What this formula provides is an irrational sociopath personality ripe for government employment in a capacity at odds with society. It also provides another "cause and effect" association that incorporates the elements necessary to introduce ridicule and heap scorn upon Kazoo.

The angles of mocker and contempt are augmented by self-authored, so-called "forgeries" by none other than the Kazoo himself (and/or government agents writing in tandem to help Kazoo discredit himself) which includes use of like-writing "obvious sockpuppets" such as "Rudolph Underwood", "Citizen-X", and "O." For example, his insane portrayal of his hokey religion is palpable and filled with outrageousness deliberately honed to shock decent society. The psychotic ideas written into the so-called forgeries serve to instill the full gamut of negative emotional reactions to such illustrations.

The cherry on top of the cupcake are the alt.usenet.kooks Kook Awards. Raymond Karczewski has been elected "Kook of the Month" and "Kook of the Year" in the highly visible, monthly awards ceremonies. His portrayal as one scared to engage others has earned him the distinction of being "Coward of the Month." His legal shenanigans have resulted in him receiving "The Balsa Gavel." These are but a few of the embarrassing accolades his intentional kookiness has drawn.

Odds and ends such as the stalking of Kathy Dean while her husband was incarcerated for chicken theft, the stalking of government officials demanding millions of dollars, online arrests and threats of violence (e.g. when he claimed he would attempt to arrest a Sheriff's deputy "non-violently, IF POSSIBLE,) openly boasting of being a convicted felon in possession of firearms, and verbal gimmick, ineffectual sound bites such as "BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT" reinforce the picture of an unstable, irrational, incoherent, psychopathic recidivist with a propensity for violence. Phony Kazoo, in service to his government master, discredits himself, and by proxy, the entire, so-called patriot-movement.

All of these mechanisms have been utilized by the phony Kazoo to discredit either himself or the original Kazoo. Who in their right mind would do what this Kazoo has done to himself? Do what this Kazoo has done and not only will you fail to "take back your country" but you will also ruin your life.

It is clear the phony Kazoo is a long-lived government prop installed to misdirect the sorts of audiences such a loon would attract. Raymond \Karczewski has effectively and intentionally been discredited by his own hand and there is no danger of anyone other than a few aforementioned true-believer nut cases attempting any of his kooky tactics; those who do most certainly will become what Kazoo became; chronically unemployed, homeless felons who win countless kook awards and cannot even get the names of their own family members correct. They will be seen as irrational loons who are relegated to unconvincing attempts to paint illusions of tenuous semblances of social functionality. This is how the government defeats the patriot movement.

Remember --->

RAYMOND KARCZEWSKI IS A GOVERNMENT PLANT!!!
RAYMOND KARCZEWSKI IS A GOVERNMENT PLANT!!!
RAYMOND KARCZEWSKI IS A GOVERNMENT PLANT!!!

"No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -
INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski(c)- A Living Christ

The Gospel According to Ray the Christ
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index.html#Gosp...

Change The Quality of Your Life Today
http://www.arkenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/
http://www.leesarayenterprises.com/definespirituality
Raymond Karczewski
2019-02-09 23:40:39 UTC
Re :For Those of You who Feel Government is not Threatened by the Writing of this Living Christ, READ BELOW! IS GOVERNMENT AI SOFTWARE DEBATING THIS LIVING CHRIST" (A Blast from the Past)

On this date, Feb, 9th, 2019. I ran across this article in my personal archives -- "For those of You who Feel Government is not Threatened by the Writing of this Living Christ, READ BELOW! For Those of You who Feel Government is not Threatened by the Writing of this Living Christ, READ BELOW! http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch378.htmlThreatened

If you try to activate the link, you will see it Cannot be found. but the article can be found if you access the page.

This I perceive to be the works of US Government Disinformation Intelligence agents and hackers.

I am presently on my fourth computer due to hacking.

I reprised that article and renamed it "For Those of You who Feel Government is not Threatened by the Writing of this Living Christ, READ BELOW! IS GOVERNMENT AI SOFTWARE DEBATING THIS LIVING CHRIST" (A Blast from the Past) http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch451.html#Blast

I have been actively seeking a Law
Enforcement criminal investigation from the US Government for several decades now and NO agency from the FEDERAL, FBI, the State of Oregon, and County of Josephine WILL INVESTIGATE.

I have also gone through Several Adminstations of County Sheriff's, Oregon State Justice System, and the White house and thereto was ignored.

I have appealed to Court of Public opinion, and thereto met with indifferent SILENCE. What's a Living Man to do in a Dead SATANIC WORLD?

The original article posted on the link. http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch378.htmlThreatened was not written by me, but for the sig line. However the cleverness which was applied and the mention of AI, Artificial Intelligence sparked my attention.

Could it be that the stalking Disinfo agents who follow my writing everwhere it appears on the internet could be the work of an AI Computer. That indeed would account for the bragging online of such fictitious Disinfo agents hiding behind false masks that they are immune from Prosecution by Government Agencies.

The Latest request was that made of President Donald J. Trump on his INAUGURATION DAY. I have not heard from him as of this day, Feb. 9th, 2019.

A Full INVESTIGATION of the Crimes Committed against this LIVING CHRIST, would bring this country down peacefully through a nationwide BOYCOTT and I have been calling for that for several DECADES now.

I am the real thing and the Satanic NEW WORLD ORDER fears me. Why have I been allowed to live? Because even SATANISTS must follow Spiritual Law. No FICTION has JURISDICTION over a Living Man, without the latter's Satanic Contract or Consent.

This cannot be comprehended by public education and media reinforced mind controlled public who support the SATANIC INSTITUTIONS of Government, Religion, Banking, and Corporations.

History will prove this out if my videos and articles are allowed to remain intact.

In the meantime, I suggest you, the enslaved tax payer, and Religious tyther watch them. YOU ARE THE TRUE GOVERNMENT, WHAT YOU HAVE CREATED YOU CAN UNCREATE.

By the way, the original article was written by one CHADWICK STONE, with ties to the Government and the Carlyle Group, who now claims to live in BRAZIL. The Rats are fleeing the Sinking "Ship of State."

Send Cash, Checks, or Money Orders
To:
Raymond Ronald Karczewski©
General Delivery
Cave Junction Oregon [97523]
***@earthlink.net

This is a private agreement amongst living Men. Government is Not Involved.
This is Our Contribution as living men toward opting out of the Satanic world of Government and Commerce and taking back control over our Lives.

Every Man and Woman has Right to contract Privately
Let us Do It! Satanic Government HAS NO JURISDICTION over private contracting.

Will this change the face of our present world---UNDOUBTEDLY!

WHOSE UP FOR A PEACEFUL REVOLUTION? ALL THAT IS REQUIRED IS THAT CONSCIOUSNESS BE SHIFTED FROM SATANIC DUALISM TO DIVINE NON - DUALISM. The simple transition from HELL to HEAVEN.

”No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind ­ INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

http://www.arkenterprises.com/#VIDEOS
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jbtad6.html

Vimeo Videos
A Living Christ reveals the secret of Heaven and Hell
https://vimeo.com/236044400
https://vimeo.com/raymondkarczewski

A Living Christ says BOYCOTT Government and Religion
https://vimeo.com/246907985