Jackson Browne's Wife Suicide
p***@gmail.com
2017-11-20 18:49:29 UTC
I heard Phyllis Major, who was Jackson Browne's wife, committed suicide in
March 1976. What was the real cause of this tragic event?
It appeared things were really messed-up for her to leave her 3-year old
son, Any info would be appreciated.
It seems Jackson has a lousy track record (or just unlucky) with women. I
have a hard time believing that Daryl Hannah hit him first in some of the
reports I have read.
I'm reading Joni's new biography "Reckless Daughter" and she regards Jackson Browne as very dark and perverted with women. After breaking up with Browne and seeing Phyllis Major fall under his spell, she was very concerned for her. Seems Joni was right about him.
F***@live.com
2018-03-19 07:51:00 UTC
Hello Lori,
I love Jackson Brownes music and his fellow compagnons, Warren Zevon, the
Eagles etc, and i read somewhere that he had some trouble with women. He
shouldn't treat them proberly and besides that he should have an alcohol
problem in the 70-ies. I can't imagine, he wrote some great lyrics and he
seemed to be a really nice guy, a person who's concerned about the World (No
Nukes). Hope it isn't true and we get an answer here....
Nick at
http://home.hccnet.nl/n.wywh/symfo/index.html
The best way to change the world is to not focus on changing the world but to focus on being the best parent and neighbor, spending less than you earn and standing for the rule of law. The more people do this, the stronger communities will be and the world will be a better place.
Lesmond
2018-03-19 12:19:11 UTC
Post by F***@live.com
[...]
When did *you* stop beating your wife?
--
Do not spray into eyes
I have sprayed you into my eyes
Miloch
2018-03-19 14:30:47 UTC
Post by Lesmond
Post by F***@live.com
[...]
Prolly still is...the task of making your wife a better woman is more difficult
than you think.

go Warriors!
playing the Spurs tonight
*
Lesmond
2018-03-19 20:44:40 UTC
Post by Lesmond
Post by F***@live.com
[...]
I know! My husband still hasn't gotten the knack.