WHY CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD'S HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOKS WERE SCRUBBED: Faculty Approved Racism, Binge Drinking and Promiscuity
Add Reply
Lying Democrat Slut
2018-09-30 23:51:07 UTC
On Monday Sept. 17th, Christine Blasey Ford’s high school
yearbooks
suddenly disappeared from the web. I read them days before, knew
they
would be scrubbed, and saved them. Why did I know they would be
scrubbed?
Because if roles were reversed, and Christine Blasey Ford had
been
nominated for the Supreme Court by President Trump, the headline
by the
resistance would be this:

CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD AND THE DRUNKEN WHITE PRIVILEGED RACIST
PLAYGIRLS OF
HOLTON-ARMS.

And it would be an accurate headline. That’s why the yearbooks
have been
scrubbed. They are a testament to the incredible power these
girls had
over their teachers, parents and the boys of Georgetown Prep,
Landon and
other schools in the area. In the pages below, you will see
multiple
photos and references to binge drinking and the accompanying joy
of not
being able to remember any of it.

These yearbooks are, therefore, relevant to the national
investigation now
being conducted in the media, in homes, and in the halls of
Congress. And
they should not have been scrubbed. If Brett Kavanaugh’s
yearbooks are
fair game, so are these.

And you will wonder while reading them, why the hell did the
faculty
approve of these yearbooks? Why did the parents take out paid
ads in these
yearbooks? Animal House had nothing on the infamous “Holton
party scene”.

The resistance media has been singularly focused on Brett
Kavanaugh’s high
school yearbooks, which imply that he got drunk and threw up.
There’s no
need to imply anything from the Holton-Arms yearbooks. It’s all
there in
focus, and the written word too. All of the sordid details as
approved for
publication by a “look the other way” faculty. And now it’s
available for
historical/evidentiary review.

It is to this wild Holton culture we must look in order to shed
light on
the last minute accusation by Christine Blasey. And in the
official high
school chronicles of this era, we find many names of people who
can
provide relevant evidence.

Christine “Chrissy” Blasey alleges she cannot recall the exact
date, place
or names of people who were at the party in question. This
research is
intended to refresh her recollection and the recollections of
others who
may recall key facts. (In this report, last names have been
redacted and
faces obscured, other than the picture of Chrissy Blasey seen
below.)

The yearbook title is SCRIBE. The relevant issues are SCRIBE 82,
SCRIBE 83
and SCRIBE 84, corresponding to Blaseys’s sophomore, junior and
senior
years, when she and her classmates (and Kavanaugh) were 15-17
year old
juveniles.

While preparing this report, I came across a biased viral
article from
Heavy.com that portrays Christine Blasey and Holton-Arms as the
very
essence of high school purity. As for the school itself, when
Blasey
attended it, nothing could be further from the truth, as you
will see
below.

Brett Kavanaugh attended Georgetown Prep, graduating in the
class of ’83.
Blasey graduated from Holton-Arms in the class of ’84. The
Georgetown Prep
boys are mentioned affectionately multiple times in these brazen
yearbooks.

HOLTON FACULTY APPROVED BINGE DRINKING

Scribe 84 is the yearbook for her senior year. Her name was
Christine
Blasey in high school, often referred to as “Chrissy”. In the
image
below, Blasey is pictured at a Halloween party in her junior
year. The
caption on the right says:

“Lastly one cannot fail to mention the climax of the junior
social scene,
the party. Striving to extend our educational experience beyond
the
confines of the classroom, we played such intellectually
stimulating games
as Quarters, Mexican Dice and everyone’s favorite, Pass-Out,
which usually
resulted from the aforementioned two.”

<https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-
13yVdYb5tZ8/W6K6dH5e39I/AAAAAAAAABA/sLqaf0xH5QER6X7uWdmdu3v95Ce3
M_lnwCLcBG
As/s1600/edit%2B11.jpg>

The Halloween party pictured above would have taken place within
sixteen
weeks of the alleged assault, which Blasey claims happened in
the Summer
of ’82, after her sophomore year.

10th grade seems to have been a ritual initiation into the
“Holton party
scene”. Another sophomore girl threw multiple all night benders,
the
highlight of which featured a male erotic dancer in gold g-
string:

<https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-
gsrxu2mlNwA/W6K628JJApI/AAAAAAAAABI/X78wkB5xP6AFASP2VmrcwI5OEt-
g4-
x7gCLcBGAs/s1600/edit3.jpg>

[SCRIBE 84, pgs. 144-145, looking back on Blasey’s sophomore &
junior
years ]

1982 was a particularly wild year and Scribe 82 published
multiple
pictures of minors drinking heavily, beer cans stacked up, liquor
repeatedly glorified, "boys, beer and “the ‘Zoo’ atmosphere”.
The caption
on the right side of the image mocks the faculty and parents,
“Come on,
you’re really too young to drink.”

<https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Wsu-
gNezQos/W6K7PpjBe3I/AAAAAAAAABQ/DI40xVev7xk_mDi5_y48pTIhAyvkvFC9
wCLcBGAs/s
1600/edit%2B8.jpg>

[Scribe 82]

<https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-
LznUVrdiSNU/W6K7iMjIsMI/AAAAAAAAABY/oxTqx_SAfQMnzHSDMa-
pUxNXAhaxjzQ_ACLcBGAs/s1600/edit%2B9.jpg>
[Scribe 82]

Numerous passages in the yearbooks discuss the drunken keg
parties held
while parents were away from home:

<https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-
Tnl2wUiWQR8/W6K71Hv4EMI/AAAAAAAAABg/xv8wZEQVfhEscWrUbg0HBPGAO_3z
wE1eACLcBG
As/s1600/edit1.jpg>

[Scribe 84]

Scribe 83 joyfully recalls partying with the boys from
Georgetown Prep,
Kavanaugh’s high school. The editors captioned a collage of
alcohol themed
photos as follows:

“In case you weren’t into the Holton party scene, here is a
brief glimpse
at one of the calmer get-togethers.”

<https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-
0KFY51MAiok/W6K9rf_i1SI/AAAAAAAAABs/29lZ97eAiq0qRtDpXP5jz2t0AdIe
H5elwCLcBG
As/s1600/edit283yearbook24n25.jpg>

FACULTY APPROVED RACSIM AT HOLTON-ARMS

Another disturbing aspect of these yearbooks is evidence of
overt racism
therein. I debated long and hard as to whether to include the
following
pages. But it’s important that we closely examine the privileged
Holton-
Arms culture while Christine Blasey was a student there.

Seeing such insensitive racism in action at this prestigious
girls
academy, attended by mostly white rich girls, provides context
of the very
privileged attitude exhibited by the Holton-Arms all female
student body.
That the Holton girls got these yearbooks approved by faculty
and paid for
by their parents shows just how powerful they were in their own
right at
such a young age.

And the fact that Holton-Arms had these yearbooks scrubbed from
the web -
just as Christine Blasey Ford came forward with her allegation
against
Brett Kavanaugh - proves that they still know how to dominate.
In doing
so, they prevented the nation from weighing relevant facts. This
is why I
have chosen to include the following ugliness in the report.

The image below is taken from Scribe 84, Blasey’s senior year
edition of
Scribe. There are two very disturbing examples of racism in it.
Bottom
right hand corner:

“At Cheryl’s multi-class party…[Redacted name] came as an uncanny
Buckwheat, although she washed the makeup and afro off before
the guys
showed up.”

<https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-
6APLTqHr2XM/W6K96MXetuI/AAAAAAAAABw/n2nmodv31VIv8YBQ5gd38AcocpjW
bTMLgCEwYB
hgL/s1600/edit%2B5.jpg>

[Scribe 84, pg. 150]

You may be thinking that it was just one mean girl being
insensitive, not
reflective of the greater Holton-Arms society at large. But when
we expand
the page the caption was taken from, at the top is a black girl
with an
afro. This is one of the very few images found in those yearbooks
featuring an African-American. It does not seem like a
coincidence, but
rather a probative example of Holton culture.

<https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hWxW_lrtMbs/W6K-
PfnSvVI/AAAAAAAAAB8/3OwOtUOLHVw6EixXG7UIgS5zOyT7ji8vgCLcBGAs/s16
00/edit%2B
12.jpg>

[Scribe 84, pg. 150]

Now scan the previous caption from pg.150 of Scribe 84, this
time down the
left side. The editors discuss a house party where, “we were
confronted
by…a pair of veiled terrorists, [two redacted names], were the
guns real
or did you just want to get served first?”

Then turn back to pg. 148, where the two Holton girls are
pictured in
makeshift burqas, holding automatic pistols:

<https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BBvCpzHuJCk/W6K-
jQci43I/AAAAAAAAACE/mhluc3YUU2sMZ2YQKmy_Nipc6Tk9OfigwCLcBGAs/s16
00/edit%2B
14.jpg>

[Scribe 84, pg. 148]

Also note that at the bottom of the caption above, the girls
mention their
male conquests with great pride:

“No longer confining ourselves to the walls of Landon and Prep,
we plunged
into the waters of St. John and Gonzaga with much success.”

FACULTY APPROVED SEXUAL PROMISCUITY

Scribe 82, pg. 260, shows racy images, including three minors
dressed
provocatively as Playboy bunnies. The caption states:

“Beach week culminated the year for those of us lucky enough to
go. With
school and our minds in temporary recess, we were able to
release all
those troubling inhibitions of the past year. While dancing in
the middle
of coastal Highway, Ann [redacted last name] and friends picked
up some
men who passed out in their apartment…”

Read the whole page. It has some weird Hitler jokes as well.

<https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-
S6ppLUODTSk/W6K_AyeTzCI/AAAAAAAAACM/r55MVA2K9VksNH-
QWDm6ZeibwUKvxLx1gCLcBGAs/s1600/edit%2B13.jpg>

[Scribe 82, pg. 260]

Now we turn to the final sentiments from Scribe 84, Chrissy
Blasey’s
senior year at Holton-Arms. Page 261 gives the parting sentiment
of her
six-year Holton experience. There are two relevant quotes. The
first
characterizes the senior girls as sexual predators upon younger
boys:

“Other seniors preferred to expand their horizons and date
younger men,
usually sophomores, who could bring the vitality and freshness of
innocence to a relationship.”

The Holton girls clearly portray themselves as the sexual
predators here.

<https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-
jgBV_09rFdE/W6K_aA8sqFI/AAAAAAAAACU/NwZhB4Km51U8aTqen0D1VuKVJ01w
3agzACLcBG
As/s1600/edit%2B6.jpg>

LET’S TALK ABOUT MEMORY

In conclusion, please look again at the page above. In the final
passage,
the joy of passing out and forgetting everything you did the
night before
is praised:

“And there were always parties to celebrate any occasion.
Although these
parties are no doubt unforgettable, they are only a memory lapse
for most,
since loss of consciousness is often an integral part of the
party scene.”

Published September 19, 2018 by CULT OF THE 1ST AMENDMENT.

at September 19, 2018
Share

289 comments:

FullMoonSeptember 19, 2018 at 3:51 PM
Nice job

Replies

FondoftheFoundersSeptember 20, 2018 at 10:42 AM
that was high school in the 80' here in D.C.

TKSeptember 20, 2018 at 11:28 AM
has anyone heard that Ford might have written a similar letter
about
Gorsuch?
He was 2 years behind Kavanaugh at Georgetown prep which would
have put
him
in the same class as Prof. BF
Supposedly why DiFi held the Kavanaugh letter so long suspecting
the Prof.
to be a wack job.

lavendarjello7September 20, 2018 at 11:55 AM
Yes. Her memory problems could be fugue states she slips in &
out of.
Think split personality.

UnknownSeptember 20, 2018 at 11:57 AM
Yes, maybe Feinstein needs to go under oath.

lavendarjello7September 20, 2018 at 11:57 AM
Kavanaugh graduated in 83, Blasey Ford 84 & Gorsuch 85.

on therightSeptember 20, 2018 at 12:17 PM
There were 80's?

CarsonChrisSeptember 20, 2018 at 12:17 PM
I’ve heard that she originally said it was Gorsuch. Wonder if a
Kavanaugh
has a copy of that letter?

UnknownSeptember 20, 2018 at 12:52 PM
Is she an alcoholic? Even if she is not currently drinking
alcohol her
brain is still fried!

Junebug1953September 20, 2018 at 1:40 PM
I seen someone post a few days ago, that Alex Jones had said
Feinstien had
gotten a letter from the same woman, made the same claims about
Gorsuch, I
thought it was bs at the time. But I didn't realize Kavanaugh
and Gorsuch
went to the same school, and were that close in age, now it
makes sense.
This should come out if it is true, it proves you can't rape the
willing.

Bill DiazSeptember 20, 2018 at 5:14 PM
Well imagine that. She is officially Efed.

UnknownSeptember 20, 2018 at 5:40 PM
Wow

UnknownSeptember 20, 2018 at 5:43 PM
This sounds like a school that Henry Winkler “the Fonz” woulda
gone to ya
get the Mons. Chichi woulda said Wa wa wa.

UnknownSeptember 20, 2018 at 6:06 PM
You're hired. Great work. Now forward to Grassley and Kavenaugh
too.

UnknownSeptember 20, 2018 at 6:51 PM
Christine Ford is making a lot of money on "Go Fund Me".

wcfsSeptember 20, 2018 at 7:41 PM
does anyone remember what porn name this wack job used?

RTR TRUTH MEDIA™ Tom Lacovara StewartSeptember 20, 2018 at 9:54
PM
This piece of trash should not even be on the lips of media or
congress. I
feel like we entered the twilight zone

Aaron PudloSeptember 19, 2018 at 7:12 PM
Wow, great work, my wife went to all girls school in New Jersey
in the
1970s & her stories match these yearbooks that you've
uncovered...

http://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/09/why-christine-blasey-
fords-high-
school_19.html?m=1

Ubiquitous
2018-10-02 17:21:21 UTC
Lying Democrat Slut
On Monday Sept. 17th, Christine Blasey Ford’s high school
yearbooks suddenly disappeared from the web. I read them
days before, knew they would be scrubbed, and saved them.
None of those links work.
Google is being accused of deleting them and the blog they appeared on.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/10/website_that_archived_blasey_fords_high_school_yearbook_disappears_from_googleowned_blogspot.html
The Washington Standard archived the stuff too.
I didn't bother to read it. Anyone can be made to look bad if you dig deep
enough. Which is exactly what they've tried to do with Kavanaugh..
http://thewashingtonstandard.com/dr-christine-blasey-fords-racist-high-school-yearbooks/
How sad is it we have people pouring through people's high school yearbooks
looking ways to disqualify a perfectly-quialified candiadte to tSCotUS?
anim8rfsk
2018-10-02 18:07:23 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
Why would Google take them down if they were bad for Kavanaugh?
--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/
Miloch
2018-10-02 18:28:40 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
Totally agree...it's a waste of time...just one look at his shifty eyes tells ya
he's a crack-pot jurist!...no need to go all the way back to his high school
days.