What kind of drugs are okay?
d***@gmail.com
2020-07-02 17:14:46 UTC
She does cocaine. Just watch her video Stay. She can't stop the jaw from grinding. High as a kite, she nearly falls at one point. Give me a break; they're all the same.
Recently it looks like Britney is endorsing both Pepsi and Coke, although
not Coca-Cola.
At what point does it stop being "none of our business"?
Would anybody have a problem if Lisa Loeb did cocaine?
What about marijuana?
What if she was a cannibal?
These are serious questions I stay up at night thinking about.
d***@gmail.com