Eric Trump (you know...the dumb one) on government shutdown: 'Honestly, I think it's a good thing for us'
2018-01-22 01:52:09 UTC
https://wtop.com/government/2018/01/eric-trump-on-government-shutdown-honestly-i-think-its-a-good-thing-for-us/slide/1/

(WASHINGTON) — President Donald Trump’s son Eric doesn’t believe the government
shutdown is all that bad.

In fact, he views it in a positive light because he believes it paints the
“absolutely terrified” Democrats in a negative light.

“Honestly, I think it’s a good thing for us, because people see through it,”
Eric Trump told Jeanine Pirro on Fox News’s “Justice with Judge Jeanine”
Saturday night. “I mean, people have seen a year that’s incredible. It’s been
filled with nothing but the best for our country, ‘America First’ policies, and
they’re happy with where we are as a nation … It has the Democrats worried.”

Trump, 34, told Pirro that the Democrats are supportive of the shutdown because
it takes the focus off of his father’s achievements.

“The only reason they want to shutdown government is to distract and to stop his
momentum,” the president’s third child said. “I mean, my father has had
incredible momentum. He has gotten more done in one year than arguably any
president in history".

*
Governor Swill
2018-01-26 03:50:51 UTC
https://wtop.com/government/2018/01/eric-trump-on-government-shutdown-honestly-i-think-its-a-good-thing-for-us/slide/1/
(WASHINGTON) — President Donald Trump’s son Eric doesn’t believe the government
shutdown is all that bad.
In fact, he views it in a positive light because he believes it paints the
“absolutely terrified” Democrats in a negative light.
The Dems aren't terrified. They're energized and heartened and
responding to their constituents. The Republicans are terrified.
They've been losing elections all over the country even sending a
Democrat to the Senate from a deeply red state.
Post by Miloch
“Honestly, I think it’s a good thing for us, because people see through it,”
Eric Trump told Jeanine Pirro on Fox News’s “Justice with Judge Jeanine”
Saturday night. “I mean, people have seen a year that’s incredible. It’s been
filled with nothing but the best for our country, ‘America First’ policies, and
they’re happy with where we are as a nation … It has the Democrats worried.”
Trump, 34, told Pirro that the Democrats are supportive of the shutdown because
it takes the focus off of his father’s achievements.
“The only reason they want to shutdown government is to distract and to stop his
momentum,” the president’s third child said. “I mean, my father has had
incredible momentum. He has gotten more done in one year than arguably any
president in history".
Trump himself once said he welcomed the 2008-2009 economic collapse
because he, personally, made a lot of money out of real estate at the
time.

Swill
--
How do you propose we pay for Trumps trillion
dollar border wall and Trumps trillion dollar

With a trillion dollar tax cut? - Swill