How Did Democrat Peeder Puffer Ed Buck Avoid Arrest After Two Black Gay Men Died At His Home?
Add Reply
Ed Buck BAGGED & TAGGED Gavin Newsom
2021-03-31 22:42:10 UTC
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321528-6573905-image-
a-6_1547055571738.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321230-6573905-image-
m-12_1547055672514.jpg

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A black member of Congress on Wednesday
called it “incomprehensible” that after the overdose deaths of
two African American men at the apartment of wealthy and
influential Los Angeles area gay activist Edward Buck, a third
man nearly died there before authorities arrested Buck.

The men died in 2017 and early 2019 but Buck skirted charges
until prosecutors announced his arrest late Tuesday after the
latest overdose victim escaped Buck’s West Hollywood home
despite what officials called efforts by Buck to prevent him
from leaving.

“It’s incomprehensible to me that it took a third black gay man
to be attacked and almost die to finally dissolve the
unconscionable apathy that has allowed Ed Buck, a racist sexual
predator, to roam free,” said Democratic U.S. Rep. Karen Bass,
whose district lies just south of West Hollywood. “Everyone knew
that he preyed on young black men. … The inaction in response
had a message was loud and clear: Black gay lives obviously
didn’t matter.”

In court documents, authorities said Buck used his position of
power to manipulate male victims into participating in sexual
fetishes that involved injecting them with methamphetamine,
adding that he “has no regard for human life.”

Buck was charged with operating a drug house, furnishing
methamphetamine and with battery causing serious bodily injury.
He was awaiting arraignment. Messages to his attorney, Seymour
Amster, were not immediately returned.

Buck, 65, has donated tens of thousands of dollars to California
candidates, including Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom, and is well
known in LGBTQ political circles.

Buck remained in custody Wednesday and prosecutors argued in
court documents that he should be held on $4 million bail
because he is a “violent, dangerous sexual predator” who offered
drugs, money and shelter to mainly addicted and homeless men in
exchange for participating in sexual fetishes. One fetish
involved administering dangerous doses of drugs, the documents
said.

Buck came under investigation in January after 55-year-old
Timothy Dean was found dead of an accidental methamphetamine
overdose in his apartment. In July 2017, Gemmel Moore, 26, also
died from a methamphetamine overdose at Buck’s home.

Both men were black. Buck, who is white, was not charged and
critics later questioned if wealth, race or political ties
influenced the investigation.

Moore’s mother, LaTisha Nixon, “is relieved that Ed Buck is no
longer on the streets and free to continue harming black men,”
her lawyer, Hussain Turk, said Wednesday.

“She is also disappointed that the county’s criminal charges
against Ed Buck do not include charges for homicide,” Turk said.

The investigation into the deaths continues, county district
attorney’s spokesman Greg Risling said.

Buck’s attorney, Amster, had said Dean came to Buck’s home under
the influence and did not ingest any drugs while there.

But prosecutors in court documents blamed Buck’s actions for the
two deaths and alleged he personally gave a dangerous dose of
methamphetamine to an unnamed man who survived an overdose
earlier this month.

On Sept. 11, the man returned and Buck injected him with two
more dangerous doses, refused to help him and “thwarted” his
efforts to get help until the man fled the apartment and called
911 from a gas station, prosecutors alleged.

“His deadly behavior has not stopped,” prosecutors said in the
court documents.

Buck’s “predatory acts and willful disregard for human life must
be stopped before another life is lost,” the documents said.

https://blackamericaweb.com/2019/09/18/how-did-ed-buck-avoid-
arrest-after-two-black-gay-men-died-at-his-home/

TAGS: Barack Obama Homosexual Degenerate Gay Pedophile Democrat
Liberalism Pervert CNN CBS ABC NBC Disney MSNBC Faggots Hillary
Clinton Racist Queer Progressive Antifa Faggots Nancy Pelosi

Ed Buck BAGGED & TAGGED Gavin Newsom
2021-03-31 23:15:35 UTC
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321528-6573905-image-
a-6_1547055571738.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321230-6573905-image-
m-12_1547055672514.jpg

For the second time in 18 months, a black man has died of an
apparent drug overdose at the West Hollywood home of prominent
Democratic donor Ed Buck. It’s likely that he will not be
charged with a crime for the second time as well.

Accusations have been made in the past, including by the mother
of Buck’s first known victim, 26-year-old Gemmel Moore, that
Buck regularly invites black men to his home to party for pay.
They are allegedly paid more based on the amount of drugs
they’re able to use.

According to Moore’s mother, 65-year-old Latisha Nixon, “He has
them wear these long white ‘under-johns.’ He takes pictures of
them. He hits them up with meth. The more meth that they smoke
and inject, the more money that he gives them.”

Nevertheless, authorities are not considering Buck as a suspect
in the latest death just as they never really investigated him
the first time this happened. Why? Because in far-left West
Hollywood and throughout the Los Angeles area, Buck is a
political hero who has helped Democrats win nearly every office
available, including LA Mayor Eric Garcetti.

For Democrats, friends don’t let friends get investigated for
suspicious deaths in their homes, especially when those friends
are rich donors.

LGBTQ activists are calling for a full investigation, but it’s
unlikely it will make its way to charges for Buck. As the
Advocate reported, his first victim’s journal named Buck as the
person who got him into drugs. If that wasn’t enough to charge
him before, it’s not likely they’ll uncover even more evidence
this time. Not with Garcetti in charge.

NOQ Report Needs Your Help
Another Black Man Has Died in the Home of Democratic Donor Ed
Buck
https://www.advocate.com/crime/2019/1/07/another-black-man-has-
died-home-democratic-donor-ed-buck“I’ve become addicted to drugs
and the worst one at that,” Moore wrote in his journal in
December 2016. “Ed Buck is the one to thank. He gave me my first
injection of crystal meth.”

Buck claims he’s not responsible for Moore’s death and did not
furnish him with drugs. The Los Angeles County District Attorney
declined to file charges against Buck, saying there was
“insufficient evidence.”

Sadly, Buck’s attorney, Seymour Amster, is doing what most would
expect someone representing a sleazeball like Ed Buck to do.
He’s blaming the victim.

“This is not a situation where Mr. Buck had caused the death,”
he said. “This is a situation where Mr. Buck has had longtime
friends who, unfortunately, do not handle their life well, then
succumb when they are in the apartment of Mr. Buck.”

When prominent Republicans have an inkling of a scandal touch
them, the media pounces quickly and ferociously. When it’s one
of their allies, such as Democratic mega-donor Ed Buck, cover-up
protocol goes into full effect.

Here’s the story as it’s being tracked on Twitter:

Second man found dead at the LA home of Democratic donor Ed Buck

https://noqreport.com/2019/01/07/ed-buck-will-slither-another-
scandalous-death-home/

Ed Buck BAGGED & TAGGED Jerry Brown
2021-04-01 03:12:09 UTC
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321528-6573905-image-
a-6_1547055571738.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321230-6573905-image-
m-12_1547055672514.jpg

Ed Buck Democrat gay rights leader and money man, whose West
Hollywood meth drug den was the scene of not one, but two
overdose deaths of black men is finally locked up.

Why did it take so long?

Because of the elitist white male, California politicians who
deliberately sabotaged and prolonged the investigation for over
two years. A Los Angeles Federal Judge has set a tentative trial
date of November 26th.

WATCH THE VIDEO: Learn how Congressman (D) Adam Schiff was
behind the cover-up. Watch the video to see how racist the
entire WEHO sex meth death scandal was handled.

The video reveals the conspiracy and cover-up by West Hollywood
and California politicians. John Duran, Ed Buck’s attorney, and
a close friend didn’t hide the fact he wanted the Gemmel Moore
murder investigation sidetracked at a West Hollywood City
Council meeting.
Duran was also looking out for Congressman Adam Schiff and Los
Angeles City Tax Assessor and former West Hollywood Councilman
Jeffrey Prang, who is now under investigation for giving tax
benefits to wealthy, connected Democrats.

https://www.cruiselinehistory.com/wp-
content/uploads/2019/10/COVER-UP-768x576.jpg

CW: John Duran, Ed Buck, Adam Schiff, and Eric Bauman hanging
out in West Hollywood; Duran, Schiff, Bauman, Prang; Buck and
Prang; Schiff and Buck.

Schiff and Prang were friends with Buck and intimately involved
in Southern California Democrat politics, especially socially in
the West Hollywood area, which is in Schiff’s district. Eric
Bauman, former gay chair of the California Democrat Party, was
also with John Duran in sabotaging the Ed Buck investigation.
Bauman, who was best friends with Buck, instructed politicians
not to cooperate with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s
Department inquiry.
Bauman continued to obstruct the investigation until late
December 2018 when he was forced to resign after allegations of
racism, sexual misconduct and inappropriate behavior toward male
party staff members and activists.
First, The New York Times tried to minimize Buck’s power and
influence by referring to him as “a small-time Democratic donor
and political activist.”
That’s like calling Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein “lovesick
teenagers.”

https://www.cruiselinehistory.com/wp-
content/uploads/2019/10/WEHO-RACIST-FOUR-768x607.jpg

Buck Contributed $500,000 to Democrat Candidates.

According to federal records, Buck has contributed more than
$500,000 to Democratic candidates and groups, and was classified
by the California Secretary of State’s office as being a “major
donor.”
Before he was nicknamed ‘Dr. Kevorkian’, Buck could have easily
gone by Ed ‘Big Bucks’ with all of the campaign cash he was
throwing around.
Second, it has been reported in multiple publications that the
politicians and political action committees who took
contributions from Buck acted quickly to distance themselves
from him. West Hollywood politicians, Duran and D’Amico, took
thousands of dollars from Buck. They knew about this fetish and
drug operation on Laurel Avenue just off the Sunset Strip.

https://www.cruiselinehistory.com/adam-schiff-derailed-murder-
investigation-of-gemmel-moores-death-in-ed-bucks-meth-drug-den/

TAGS: Barack Obama Homosexual Degenerate Gay Pedophile Democrat
Liberalism Pervert CNN CBS ABC NBC Disney MSNBC Faggots Hillary
Clinton Racist Queer Progressive Antifa Faggots NAMBLA

Ed Buck BAGGED & TAGGED NAMBLA Nancy
2021-04-01 04:52:13 UTC
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321528-6573905-image-
a-6_1547055571738.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321230-6573905-image-
m-12_1547055672514.jpg

LOS ANGELES—Chanting “arrest him now,” a group protest erupted
outside the home of wealthy Democratic donor Ed Buck on Monday
night after a second man died inside his apartment within 18
months.

Dozens of people gathered at the white stucco apartment block in
West Hollywood, demanding the arrest of Buck, 64, a former model
and businessman. They claimed “lightning doesn’t strike twice.”

Buck, who resigned last year from the steering committee of the
Stonewall Democratic Club, was previously investigated for the
death of Gemmel Moore, a 26-year-old black man who died of a
methamphetamine overdose in July 2017 in the same apartment.
Moore was found naked on a mattress in the living room, littered
with drug paraphernalia, according to a coroner’s report into
his death.

Yesterday, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department’s
homicide bureau began an investigation into the death of another
man—who is said to have been a black man in his fifties. They
said they are also conducting a “secondary review” of Moore’s
death. Last July, the district attorney’s office declined to
file charges in the Moore case, citing insufficient evidence.

Jasmyne Cannick, a community activist who has worked with
Moore’s family and conducted her own investigation into his
death, led last night’s protest and said the district attorney
and sheriff’s department have blood on their hands for failing
to properly investigate Buck.

Buck became a nationally known political activist in 1987 when
he led an effort to impeach Republican Arizona Governor Evan
Mecham. At the time Mecham called his critics a “band of
homosexuals and dissident Democrats.” Mecham was later
impeached over fraud and perjury allegations.

Since then he has made thousands of dollars of donations to
Democratic politicians, including Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton,
and Kyrsten Sinema, the new U.S. senator for Arizona. California
records show he recently donated to current LA mayor Eric
Garcetti in 2016 and 2017, former state Senate President Pro Tem
Kevin De León, and the current attorney general, Xavier Becerra.
(He also donated $100 to current Los Angeles District Attorney
Jackie Lacey's successful campaign for election in 2012. Lacey
was the DA who declined to file charges in the death of Moore
last July.)

Other prominent California Democrats Buck has donated to include
Ted Lieu, who was previously California State Senator and is now
a member of Congress and Mike Feuer who has been LA City
Attorney since 2013.

Cannick claims Buck lures men to his apartment for dangerous
sexual encounters. She says she has uncovered evidence from
Moore’s journal and from other men who say that Buck promises
money to people and then injects them with crystal meth for his
own gratification.

“You see somebody black going up there you need to come outside
and say ‘don't do it, don't go up there.’ Because this is
literally like a real life ‘Get Out’ movie.”
— Jasmyne Cannick, a community activist
Speaking to the large crowd at the rally, she said: “I’m not
surprised, none of us are surprised. We said that Jackie Lacey
[L.A. County district attorney] is going to have blood on her
hands and the sheriff’s department is going to have blood on its
hands.

“This man has had two dead bodies in his house and he’s still in
his house. The fact that Ed Buck is a prominent Democratic donor
should concern us all.

“He spreads his money around to get access and influence into
these powerful circles and we need our party to say no, no
longer. I’m out here just as a black person I’m outraged, as a
Democrat I’m outraged.

“He needs to be arrested, he needs to be sent to county jail
with no bail, he needs to be charged and then he needs to be
convicted and sent to prison. Not just for the person who died
today, but also for Gemmel Moore’s death. It wasn’t thoroughly
investigated.”

Cannick said Moore’s mother, Latisha Nixon—who helped her
investigate her son’s death—was “beside herself” at the news of
the latest death at Buck’s home, she said Nixon told her: “We
told them that this was going to happen.”

Cannick added: “Besides mourning for her son, who should be
alive and celebrating his 28th birthday, now she's mourning for
somebody else.

“Justice doesn’t always come right away, even if it’s two years
later and they get Ed Buck, I think his family will be OK with
that, I think the community would be OK with that. But we’re not
OK with this idea of this man being allowed to continue to live
as usual in his apartment.”

It was unclear if Buck was home as the protest erupted
underneath his window. A light was on in the apartment, but
neighbors said he had left and was staying with friends.

The crowd chanted “arrest him now” and “black lives matter” as
cops watched from across the street. Others shouted: “It’s a
death chamber,” “this is a cemetery” and “black boys are dying
here, nothing’s happening.”

Some protesters turned on the occupants who live in the same
apartment block, accusing them of being “complicit” by not doing
more to stop Buck and suggested it was racism that had led to
inaction in the case.

“Lightning doesn’t strike twice in the same place, as they say.”
— Brian Hamilton, an associate of Buck
Castigating residents who had gathered on the front steps of the
block, one crowd member shouted: “If you see a black person
going into this apartment, tell them ‘Don’t go in there. You’re
going to die.’ Don’t be polite.”

Cannick added: “You see somebody black going up there, you need
to come outside and say ‘Don’t do it, don’t go up there.’
Because this is literally like a real life Get Out movie.
Somebody’s got to warn them.”

As part of her investigation, Cannick and Moore’s family
published pages from his diary in which he alleged that it was
Buck who introduced him to narcotics. In one excerpt from
December 2016, he wrote: “I honestly don’t know what to do. I’ve
become addicted to drugs and the worst one at that. Ed Buck is
the one to thank. He gave me my first injection of crystal meth
it was very painful, but after all the troubles, I became
addicted to the pain and fetish/fantasy.”

In another entry, he wrote: “My life is at an alltime [sic] high
right now & I mean that from all ways. I ended up back at Buck
[sic] house again and got manipulated into slamming (injecting
drugs) again. I even went to the point where I was forced to
doing 4 within a 2day period. This man is crazy and its sad.
Will I ever get help?”

He also wrote: “If it didn’t hurt so bad, I’d kill myself, but
I’ll let Ed Buck do it for now.”

Cannick says she has spoken to several other gay black men who
claim Buck would invite them to his house and pay them to take
drugs and “Party ‘n’ Play”—meaning to get high and perform sex
acts.

Last night, she said: “If you remember the coroner’s report from
2017, his home was littered with drug paraphernalia. It was a
treasure trove of drugs. All of the young men that we
interviewed all confirmed that he has to be the one to inject
you with the meth, that he likes to have control over you, that
the more you take, the more money he’s willing to pay you. That
only works on vulnerable people, who need money.”

Dallas Fowler, a delegate to the California Democratic Party who
helped Carrick investigate Moore’s death, was also at the rally.
She said: “This is not totally shocking because we knew he was
still actively seeking and recruiting men, but more heart-
breaking because it could have been prevented.”

She told The Daily Beast she and others had tried to get former
Los Angeles Democratic Party Chairman Eric Bauman to disown Buck
after Moore’s death, but it was met with silence. Bauman stood
down last November following his own sexual-misconduct
allegations.

Fowler said: “I supported the effort to try to get our party
chair at the time, Eric Bauman, to repudiate the actions and
activities of Ed Buck, they were dead silent at the time. A
number of these individuals, including Eric Bauman, received a
number of contributions from Mr. Buck and so it really spoke to
the cost of silence around that case. Six months ago, the
District Attorney’s Office said they weren’t going to prosecute.
Even though there were survivors of Ed Buck who spoke and could
testify to the fact that he injected them against their will.

“Gemmell left a journal which was very telling, but not only his
journal but also the testimonies of the survivors of Ed Buck.
Jasmyne really laid it out well on her website. It was Pulitzer
in my mind.”

Brian Hamilton, 54, who lives in the neighborhood, and also
knows Buck, said: “I know him. I haven’t been this close to him
in probably five years, wouldn’t want to come close to him, he
needs help and now he’s hurting other people. Lightning doesn’t
strike twice in the same place, as they say. This is an exact
carbon copy of the circumstance of the July 2017. It’s not a
coincidence. My impression of him now, I think he’s a very dark
soul, he needs help, he needs rehab but beyond that he might
even be criminally liable and there needs to be more active
investigation, I think they let that go to soon after the last
time. He’s very dangerous. We know there are risks with drug
using, but when it becomes potentially homicidal that’s
different.”

Buck’s lawyer, Seymour Amster, told the Los Angeles Times the
man died of an accidental overdose. He claimed he was an old
friend of Buck’s who had come over “intoxicated,” adding, “We
believe that the substance was ingested at some place other than
the apartment.”

However, The Daily Beast spoke to one neighbor who claimed to
have seen the victim arrive and buzz in just after midnight and
said he appeared “fine.”

The woman, who declined to be named, had thought the man looked
more like he was in his thirties, said: “I saw him go into the
building at 12:15 a.m. I was walking the dogs and I was walking
by and he was buzzing in and I knew where he was going, based on
that I’ve lived here for very long and I know what goes on there.

“I looked at him because I felt bad, because I was here the last
time this happened, so I really kind of looked at him, but he
seemed fine, he didn’t seem under the influence at all, he
seemed completely fine.

“He was on his own, he was bundled up, he looked like he was
wearing a coat and a hat, he was wearing something colorful,
maybe a scarf. He was African American.

“When I woke up this morning and I came out and I saw the news
trucks, I actually thought it was Buck [who died], they said no
the guy that who went in, I thought Jesus Christ I saw him go
in. I was horrified and really saddened and disgusted."

The woman, who said she has known Buck for 30 years, added:
“This is really, really shocking to me. He’s always been a good
guy, he’s a helpful neighbor. I saw him a few days ago, he’s
always cordial. I would like for this to be investigated fully,
I don’t want to see this happen again, it shouldn’t have
happened again, something’s wrong. This really needs to be
looked into.”

“I saw him come into the apartment at about 3 p.m. and leave in
a body bag about 7 p.m., four hours later.”
— neighbor Jeff Mitchell
Buck has lived in the rent-controlled apartment block for the
last 22 years. The Daily Beast spoke to several people who live
there who gave alarming accounts of his behavior.

Beatriz Albuquerque, 29, who lives in the apartment next door to
Buck, told how he has men over almost every day.

She said, “Usually it’s like one a day, but almost every day he
has somebody come over. Every time he has people over, they’re
usually quiet, it’s not like he has crazy parties.”

Albuquerque and her husband, Josh Tedla, 31, said Buck’s guests
seem “normal but sometimes a little weird” and they often hang
around the building after visiting or sit on the doorstep
calling Buck to get back in. Tedla said the only noise he heard
on Sunday was possibly furniture moving around.

Albuquerque spoke to Buck after Moore’s death, she said, “He
always talked about it as an accident, he didn’t say like
anything was his fault or anything but I don’t think he would.
He said that he was feeling very relieved.”

She added, “It’s freaky, it’s sad, it’s scary, I’m uncomfortable
with it. The fact that it’s happened before and now it’s
happening again. He’s a nice neighbor, he’s cordial, he always
says hello, but you never know what a person does when they’re
in their apartments. I guess it is like a double life.”

Jeff Mitchell, 41, saw Buck just before he left in a cop car in
the early hours of Monday morning. He told The Daily Beast, “I
saw him this morning. He was a little beside himself. He said
his friend had come over and OD’d and that was all he told me.
Then the cops took him away and I left.”

Mitchell said he did not see the man who died last night, but
recalled seeing Moore arrive when he died at Buck’s: “I saw him
come into the apartment at about 3 p.m. and leave in a body bag
about 7 p.m., four hours later.

“He [Buck] went into hiding for a while, and then I just never
brought it up again and he was staying with his lawyer last
time. He left, he’s probably staying with friends, he’ll be away
for a while.”

Cops were called to Buck's home just after 1 a.m. on Jan. 7 to a
“person not breathing.” The man was pronounced dead at the scene
and the cause of death is unknown.

Buck has not been arrested. However, the Los Angeles County
Sheriff’s Department said it is reopening the investigation into
Moore’s death in light of the latest fatality.

Nune Arnautovic, the property manager, told The Daily Beast the
owner wanted to evict him after Moore’s death, but wasn’t able
to, he said: “We try, my owner tried to evict him, it doesn’t
happen because he’s not in the jail, he’s not convicted of a
crime. How can they do it? I don’t know rules. I don’t know if
somebody protect him.”

Arnautovic said police took away CCTV footage from the property
today. He also said Buck was the person who called 911. He said
they will try again to evict him after the second death, adding,
“We will try for sure. I hope, I will be so happy [if they get
him out].”

Jerome Kitchen, 30, a local community activist and health
educator, who was a close friend of Moore’s, was also at the
rally. He said the news of another death had caused him to be
sick and that he plans to return there every day until
authorities act.

He said: “I pulled over and I instantly threw up because I felt
like that moment happened all over again. This is like his death
all over again to us. While Gemmel’s mother is planning to
memorialize her son on his birthday on Sunday, another mother
will be planning to bury her child.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ed-buck-protestors-chant-arrest-
him-now-after-second-man-dies-inside-home-of-wealthy-democratic-
donor

2021-04-01 05:58:47 UTC
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321528-6573905-image-
a-6_1547055571738.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321230-6573905-image-
m-12_1547055672514.jpg

GM of West Hollywood’s Standard Hotel, Kimberly Watzman, Killed
In Helicopter Crash (read more)
Former Clinton Foundation Executive Tied To Chinese Kindergarten
Sex Abuse Scandal (read more)
Mueller’s FBI Used Convicted Pedophile, Clinton Crony Jew
Jeffrey Epstein As An Informant (read more)
Robert Mueller’s FBI Gave Jewish Billionaire Pedophile Jefferey
Epstein Pass After Molesting Hundreds of Teenagers (read more)
Jewish Sex Cult ‘NXIVM’ Connected To Clintons (read more)
Jewish Sex Cult Doctor Forced Women To Watch Gang Rape And
Dismemberment Of Women By Machetes (read more)
Netflix Documentary Links John Podesta To Pedophile Ring (read
more)
Sigmund Freud’s Grandson’s Pedophile Network Linked To Podesta
Brothers? (read more)
Jewish Controlled Disney Tattoos Cartoon Characters With Secret
Pedophile Symbols? (read more)
Lesbian Jew Married To Rabbi Controls Second Largest Teacher’s
Labor Union In America (read more)
The Franklin Cover-Up: Pedophiles In Washington D.C. (read more)

In the week since news outlets across the globe picked up a
story WEHO TIMES broke last Monday about the death of a 26-year-
old Texas youth at the home of a politically influential West
Hollywood resident, a disturbing picture began emerging of a man
who evidence suggests is equally comfortable mingling among
America’s uppermost-echelon citizenry, as he is rattling the
nerves of sex workers by way of alleged coercion, heaps of cash,
piles of illicit drugs and allegedly involuntary injections of
methamphetamine.

A growing mountain of evidence obtained by WEHO TIMES —including
multiple eyewitness accounts, smartphone images, background
interviews, on-the-record interviews, court documents, hospital
bills and text messages—reveal a pattern that depicts a well
heeled politico named Ed Buck as a man with a history of
allegations that he pays young, good-looking African American
men anywhere from $500-$3500 to inject, smoke and otherwise
ingest potentially fatal doses of crystal methamphetamine and
GHB during allegedly paid sexual encounters.

But the sex takes a back seat to Buck’s alleged primary fetish,
according to several sources, who say his first interest is
getting young, black men to take dangerously large doses of
street drugs.

“My situation [with Ed Buck] was always, ‘how long do you want
to see me for and we’ll come up with a number that we both can
agree on,” said a 28-year-old, part-time sex worker who asked to
be identified by the alias, “Damar Love” to protect his full-
time job as a security guard.

“When I get there, I always want my money up front, and that’s
how it always started,” Love told WEHO TIMES during an interview
Saturday. “Initially, when I got there I understood that he was
already well under the influence because he told me he had
already been up for two days and was still doing drugs as far as
liquid GHB, shooting meth—crystal meth, and smoking it. When he
insisted that I get high and continue to get high, that’s when I
started to do my research on him.”

Read more:

http://camelotdaily.com/jewish-congressman-adam-schiff-linked-
homosexual-serial-killer-pedophile-ring/

2021-04-01 09:19:20 UTC
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321528-6573905-image-
a-6_1547055571738.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321230-6573905-image-
m-12_1547055672514.jpg

https://wehotimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Ed-Buck-Main-
image-1-696x473.jpg

Unmasking The Ed Buck They Thought They Knew
In the week since news outlets across the globe picked up a
story WEHO TIMES broke last Monday about the death of a 26-year-
old Texas youth at the home of a politically influential West
Hollywood resident, a disturbing picture began emerging of a man
who evidence suggests is equally comfortable mingling among
America’s uppermost-echelon citizenry, as he is rattling the
nerves of sex workers by way of alleged coercion, heaps of cash,
piles of illicit drugs and allegedly involuntary injections of
methamphetamine.

Congressman Adam Schiff, Ed Buck, Dem Party Chair Eric C. Baum/
Screen grab Fb

[...]

Damar Love believes that Buck was unaccustomed to his level of
concern for his own safety as a potentially vulnerable sex
worker in another man’s home environment. Buck, he says, did not
like his unwillingness to turn off his smartphone, which he used
to ensure his girlfriend knew where he was. Nor did Buck like
him using his phone to shoot photos inside the apartment. He
didn’t know the young man was also using his smartphone to
research his host a little before letting his guard down.

Says Love, the money Buck paid was incredibly good, but the
scene was unsettling.

“I was like, ‘why are you insisting that I be high?'” he said,
recalling his thoughts during the first of three visits he says
he made to Bucks apartment.

Indeed, WEHO TIMES has confirmed that photos of Love in his
underwear were taken inside Ed Buck’s apartment in West
Hollywood.

https://wehotimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/unnamed-6-
e1502724065287-696x566.jpg

Screenshots from Damar Love’s Phone taken at Ed Buck’s Home

Damar Love at Ed Buck’s home. (A glass pipe, the type which meth
users frequently employ to smoke the drug, is visible on a sofa
to his left in this photos)

“‘Why are you insisting I shut my phone off and I don’t have any
contact with the outside world while I’m here with you alone in
your place,'” Love continued. “At that moment I knew it was time
to forget about pleasing the client and start asking questions
for my personal safety. That’s when I wanted to know what he did
for a living and when I wanted him to know that I had people who
knew where I was.”

Damar Love says he had never seen anyone as intoxicated as Buck
allegedly was during that first encounter.

https://wehotimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/unnamed-5-
300x300-2.jpg

Ed Buck at Home, Photographed by Damar Love

“Being under the influence to the level that he was and the idea
that he was trying to get me to that level was—let me put it
this way, the only thing I could think of that was not about him
wanting to get me that high so he could do something bad to me
that I didn’t want done, was maybe he just didn’t want me to
remember anything,” Love said.

“Either way, I couldn’t see myself letting him get me that high.
First of all, GHB? The only thing you’re supposed to take with
GHB is water. It doesn’t mix with anything, not meth, not
alcohol, not poppers—not anything. You can die if you start
mixing that shit.”

The July 27 death of Gemmel Moore at Ed Buck’s Laurel Avenue
apartment near Norton Street in West Hollywood was quickly
classified by the Los Angeles County Coroner as accidental and
methamphetamine-caused. Multiple sources who have known Buck for
several years say, while they were shocked by the tragedy of
Moore’s death at the home of the Democratic Party donor,
activist and organizational heavy-hitter, they weren’t totally
surprised.

Allegations of a Violent Temper and Requests for Restraining
Orders
When former West Hollywood City Councilmember, Steve Martin ran
again along with a slate of candidates that included Ed Buck in
2007, the two were friends and allies. Yet according to Martin,
by 2011 Ed Buck had become openly hostile and unstable, both in
his public demeanor and in his personal interactions with Martin
and others when they disagreed with Buck.

“It was clearly obvious after 2007 that this guy had a serious
personality disorder,” Martin told WEHO TIMES, noting that after
an effort that Buck helped lead to saving a local historic
resource didn’t go exactly as he planned, the activist became
“erratic and unpredictable.” Asked if he and his colleagues
suspected drug abuse as a potential cause of Buck’s allegedly
hostile behavior the former councilman was definite in his reply.

“Everyone knew it,” Martin said. “It’s bullshit if they say they
didn’t. It was like a family; you know, everyone in the family
knew it. There were people who embraced it and they were,
frankly, members of city council. They knew Ed had a lot of
problems; they knew Ed was a controversial member of the
community.”

Although John D’Amico was the Councilmember who sponsored the
ordinance that led to the ban on retail fur sales, everyone
familiar with the story knew the fur ban was Buck’s baby. It was
an advent that not only enhanced his reputation in WeHo, but it
also put him on the map nationally as a progressive who can get
things done. USA Today quoted Buck as saying, “This is
monumental…a sea change in the [animal rights] movement.”

https://wehotimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/unnamed-2-
696x522.jpg

West Hollywood Councilmember John D’ Amico with Ed Buck/ Screen
grab Fb
The fur ban wasn’t universally supported in West Hollywood. The
fact that one of the world’s largest fur trade associations, the
Fur Information Council of America is based in West Hollywood
may not be a coincidence either.

Buck, whose list of friends, acquaintances and “picture-with”
photo opportunities includes some of California’s most powerful
and popular Democrats, such as West Hollywood City Councilman
John Duran, Congressman Ted Lieu, Gov. Jerry Brown and even
former Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, scared some people
during the fur-ban debate in 2011.

https://wehotimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/unnamed-1-
696x614.jpg

Ed Buck with Governor Jerry Brown

Says Martin, Ed Buck’s interest in politics wasn’t any less
sincere than anyone else’s. His love of animals is real, Martin
says.

The former Councilmember points out that Buck’s first success as
a political operative was in leading the push to impeach and
oust Arizona’s 17th governor, the late Evan Mecham, who was
convicted of obstruction of justice charges and misuse of
government funds.

That was 1988, not long after Buck had sold “for a million-
dollar profit” his Phoenix-based tech company, according to the
Arizona Republic. The Arizona Republic, the state’s largest
daily paper, reported in a Page Two story that Buck had changed
his name from Edward Buckmelter and built the company while
sleeping on a mattress in a storeroom of its office.

https://wehotimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/unnamed-3-
e1502726710363-768x617.jpg

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, Deputy Mayor Szabo and Ed Buck
“I don’t think initially Ed was cultivating political
relationships for anything but personal affirmation,” Steve
Martin said. “But he soon learned there was an upside to it,
that it did give him a certain amount of protection, a certain
amount of buffer when it came to acting out in ways that were
bullying.”

Martin, the former WeHo mayor, City Councilmember and
participant in the founding of West Hollywood, believes meth has
distorted Buck’s native personality, and that while the city and
the local community has done a great deal to try to mitigate the
ravaging affects meth has had on the local gentry, the community
continues to be hammered by the drug.

Ed Buck, says Steve Martin, is no more immune from West
Hollywood’s long-running meth epidemic, than anyone. According
to a PBS Frontline report, which cites a prominent UCLA study,
meth use can lead to brain damage as well as “psychotic
behavior, including paranoia, insomnia, anxiety, extreme
aggression, delusions and hallucinations, and even death.”

https://wehotimes.com/wp-
content/uploads/2017/08/28767_117299105102875_1103105269_n-
300x300.jpg

Steve Martin

Martin, who was opposed to the fur ban, recalls how Buck
allegedly tried to bully him into changing his position.

“He really got up in my face,” Martin said. “It was really
peculiar. I remember thinking, ‘does he really think I’m going
to be afraid of him and change my mind?’ I mean the idea that
you’re going to somehow frighten someone with physical
confrontation into changing their political position is to me
completely obnoxious.”

“The death was shocking news, but not surprising news,” Martin
said. “You can quote me on that. – If there was ever anybody in
West Hollywood whose bed you expected a dead body to turn up in,
it was Ed Buck.”

Purported reputation notwithstanding, there’s very little
documentary evidence of Buck’s below-the-radar alleged penchant
for erratic and temperamental behavior. Background reports and
other searches yield little more than his names, previous
addresses and age.

One exception to the dearth of legal documentation regarding Ed
Buck’s alleged threats of violence is a copy of a petition for a
restraining order filed by a marriage and family therapist who
Buck came to see in 2002.

“…He talked of narcolepsy and seemed to want amphetamines,” the
therapist, James E. d’Jarnette testifies in the court document.
“When I told him I am not a medical doctor and could not
prescribe medications, but could talk to him about his feelings
and interpersonal relationships, defendant leaned forward
aggressively, began shouting and behaved irrationally…”

D’Jarnette’s 2002 complaint further states that Ed Buck
continued for days to harass him by posting strange fliers
defaming him throughout his building, and by phoning him,
allegedly at one point threatening to make the therapist feel
his (Buck’s) pain.

According to Steve Martin, Ed Buck’s neighbors have, for years,
allegedly experienced similar bullying.

“But no one wants to do anything about it because they all know
Ed is politically well connected,” Martin said.

‘Shot up Against His Will’

LaTisha Nixon says she got a disturbing phone call from her son,
Gemmel Moore a couple of years ago when he was still living in
L.A. “He said he had been shot up against his will by this man,
this rich white guy,” Nixon told WEHO TIMES. “He was terrified.”

Damar Love’s last visit to Ed Buck’s home allegedly ended with a
similar incident.

“I’m a security guard for my real job, and I work sometimes 10-
or 12- or 13-hour shifts,” Love said. “I was at Ed’s house and I
fell asleep. I woke up because I felt a prick on my arm. My arm
was tied down and it was red. I got myself untied and I grabbed
a taser Ed had on his table. He had two tasers and we both had
one pointing at each other. He ran to the back of the apartment
and I used his phone to get an Uber and got the hell out of
there.”

“I called 911 in three different police jurisdictions from the
Uber that day,” Love said. “I called West Hollywood, Hawthorne
and Inglewood.”

Grieving Mother Awaits Apology, Expects Investigation
LaTisha Nixon, a U.S. Postal Service letter carrier who lives
in Humble, Texas, a suburb of Houston, wants to know if her son
was still alive when first-responders came to Buck’s house. She
wants to know who called 911. She wants to know who the first-
responders were—what agency arrived on the scene first.

Was it the Sheriff’s Department or the L.A. County Fire
Department? What did they see when they arrived? Who was at Ed
Buck’s apartment when they arrived? Where was Gemmel’s body?

https://wehotimes.com/wp-
content/uploads/2017/08/2
0620859_10213286657258835_3759691619482003799_n-600x600.jpg

LaTisha Nixon with her son, Gemmel Moore
“So far, no one at the sheriff’s station will tell me or provide
me with a report,” she says. “I leave messages and no one
provides information. I think there’s something they’re not
telling me. It’s like they’re hiding something.”

Nixon told WEHO TIMES she wants a proper toxicology report, a
full accounting of the events surrounding her son’s demise and
an apology from Ed Buck. She’d like to know more about why there
are so many reports that her son and other young, African
American men were allegedly injected with dangerously large
doses of methamphetamine by Ed Buck.

If such an investigation uncovers wrongdoing by Buck that led to
her son’s death, she also wants him to serve time behind bars.

Nixon can’t help but wonder if there’s another reason that
authorities, including the sheriff and the coroner have
dispensed so quickly with her son’s case.

“I do not play the race card, but can you imagine if this was a
white young man, and my black son was the one whose apartment he
died in?” Nixon said. “But because it’s a young, black man who
died at a wealthy, white man’s apartment who has powerful
friends, you have a coroner’s report that says he died of an
accidental meth overdose—end of story, no investigation.”

Buck’s own attorney told WEHO TIMES that he is dubious about the
coroner’s claim that Moore died of a meth overdose. The attorney
said he doesn’t believe the coroner’s report reflects even
accurate terminology, nor that one can die of a “meth overdose.”
The attorney, who asked not to be identified by name because
there are currently no charges against Buck in the Gemmel Moore
case, also doubts is LaTisha Nixon is Moore’s mother.

According to LaTisha Nixon, Gemmel Moore flew back to L.A. the
same day he died. He had been back at her home near Houston for
about three months after a few years in the Los Angeles and West
Hollywood area, some of that time spent at Ed Buck’s apartment.
She says Ed Buck bought her son’s plane ticket to L.A.

A “homegoing” memorial service is now being organized by friends
and family for Gemmel Moore, also known as Juelz Carter,
Saturday, Aug. 19 at 2:30 p.m. at 5138 S. Broadway in Los
Angeles. Anyone who cared about the deceased is invited, keeping
in mind that seating capacity is 200.

A GoFundMe page has been established to assist Gemmel’sfamilyy
with funeral expenses. For more information:
https://www.gofundme.com/rip-gemmel-juelz-moore

The highly influential Stonewall Democratic Club, on whose board
and steering committee he sat until late last week, has asked
Buck to step down. According to their official statement, Buck
agreed to resign.

https://wehotimes.com/allegations-death-sex-worker-plaque-
influential-west-hollywood-political-insider/

2021-04-01 09:52:30 UTC
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321528-6573905-image-
a-6_1547055571738.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321230-6573905-image-
m-12_1547055672514.jpg

One of the men with whom political activist and donor Ed Buck
allegedly used methamphetamine says he believes police had
enough information to make an arrest months ago, and the family
of a man who died in Buck's apartment said it wished authorities
had acted more quickly to protect the community.

"I told them everything that happened to me, like not hearsay,"
said Cody, one of nine men listed in a federal criminal
complaint as additional accusers of Buck's alleged illegal drug
use.

Cody, who asked that his full name be withheld, told NBC4 that
he hoped the account he provided to LA County Sheriff's
detectives in April would have pushed law enforcement to act
immediately, to protect others.

"I did it because those could have been my friends. It could
have been me," Cody said. "It was the right thing to do."

Democratic Donor Ed Buck Arrested[LAITEAM] Democratic Donor Ed
Buck Arrested
After a man overdosed in his apartment last week, Ed Buck is
arrested and charged with multiple felonies. Eric Leonard
reports for NBC4 News at 11 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 17,
2019.(Published Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2019)
Cody said he was upset when LA County District Attorney Jackie
Lacey said that witnesses who spoke to investigators before last
week had only provided hearsay or secondhand accounts of
incidents with Buck.

"The people who came forward didn't necessarily have firsthand
information," Lacey told reporters. "In our justice system we
need witnesses who can come forward be cross examined."

Cody said he clearly had a firsthand account of two visits to
Buck's apartment, had agreed to cooperate and testify if needed,
and had provided documentation that validated his story.

'Joe Doe,' Key Witness in Ed Buck Case, Left Homeless
"I showed them receipts, I showed them payments [from Buck], I
showed them messages, I let them hear voice mails," he said.

Lacey's office did not immediately respond to Cody's statements.

Buck, 65, was initially arrested by Sheriff's deputies on a
state felony case a week ago. The charges included battery
causing serious injury, administering methamphetamine, and
maintaining a drug house.

Human Trafficking Law Violations Added to Suit Against Ed
Buck[LA] Human Trafficking Law Violations Added to Suit Against
Ed Buck
New accusations of human trafficking have been added to the
lawsuit filed against political activist and donor Ed Buck. Eric
Leonard reports for the NBC4 News at 5 p.m. on Monday, July 8,
2019.(Published Tuesday, July 9, 2019)
Buck was initially held in lieu of $4-million bail but was
quickly turned-over to federal agents, who filed a criminal
complaint last Wednesday charging Buck with distributing
methamphetamine that led to a death, a single count that could
carry a life sentence.

That federal charge stems from the death of Gemmel Moore in July
2017, who died of a drug overdose in Buck's West Hollywood
apartment. The court filing also lists incidents with Cody and
the other men, including a description of the death of Timothy
Dean, who overdosed inside Buck's apartment in January, 2019.

Dean's family issued a statement critical of Lacey and the
Sheriff's Department that said: "They failed our brother and
Gemmel Moore in every possible way. The evidence was there long
ago, before now."

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Ed-Buck-Accuser-Says-
Arrest-Could-Have-Happened-Sooner-561274131.html

2021-04-01 10:25:30 UTC
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321528-6573905-image-
a-6_1547055571738.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321230-6573905-image-
m-12_1547055672514.jpg

Ed Buck (right) with LA City Councilmember Mike Bonin and LA
County Accessor Jeffrey Prang

CALIFORNIA

Democratic donor Ed Buck charged with operating drug house after
2 men found dead in home

By ALENE TCHEKMEDYIAN, HAILEY BRANSON-POTTS, JAWEED KALEEM

SEP. 18, 2019 5 AM

Prominent Democratic donor and LGBTQ political activist Ed Buck
was arrested Tuesday and charged with operating a drug house,
with prosecutors calling him a violent ****** predator who preys
on men struggling with addiction and homelessness.

Buck was charged with one count each of battery causing serious
injury, administering methamphetamine and maintaining a drug
house, according to the Los Angeles County district attorney’s
office. Buck is accused of injecting a 37-year-old man, who
overdosed but survived, with methamphetamine on Sept. 11.

That latest incident comes after two men were found dead in his
Laurel Avenue apartment in West Hollywood. In both cases,
African American men — Gemmel Moore, 26, and Timothy Dean, 55 —
had overdosed on methamphetamine inside. After the first death
in 2017, authorities said there was insufficient evidence to
file charges.

CALIFORNIAMust Reads: Who is Ed Buck? The erratic life of the
Democratic donor in whose home two dead men have been foundJan.
18, 2019

“With this new evidence, I authorized the filing of criminal
charges against Ed Buck,” Los Angeles County Dist. Atty. Jackie
Lacey said in a statement, adding that she is deeply concerned
for those whose life circumstances make them vulnerable to
predators.

Prosecutors said Buck lures his victims into his home, baiting
them with drugs, money and shelter.

“From his home, in a position of power, Buck manipulates his
victims into participating in his ****** f*******,” prosecutors
wrote in court papers. “These f******* include supplying and
personally administering dangerously large doses of narcotics to
his victims.... Not deterred by the senseless deaths of Moore
and Dean, the defendant nearly killed a third victim last week.”

The latest victim, identified in court papers as Joe Doe, went
to Buck’s apartment on Sept. 4, where Buck “personally and
deliberately” administered a large dose of methamphetamine,
prosecutors said. Concerned he was suffering an overdose, the
man left the apartment to get medical help. He returned to
Buck’s apartment on Sept. 11, when Buck again injected him with
“two dangerously large” doses of methamphetamine, prosecutors
said.

Prosecutors say Buck thwarted the man’s attempts to get help.
The man eventually fled the apartment and called 911 from a gas
station. He was taken to a hospital for treatment. Sheriff’s
investigators found hundreds of photographs in Buck’s home of
men in compromising positions.

“The full scope of his consistent malicious behavior is
unknown,” prosecutors said. “It is only a matter of time before
another one of these vulnerable young men dies of an overdose.”

Buck is due in court Wednesday for his arraignment. Prosecutors
are asking that his bail be set at $4 million. If convicted as
charged, he faces up to five years and eight months in state
prison.

Buck’s attorney, Seymour Amster, could not be immediately
reached for comment.

In 2007, Buck unsuccessfully ran for West Hollywood City Council
as part of the Save West Hollywood campaign slate, a group of
candidates who pledged to stop mega-development and “take down
the ‘For Sale’ sign at City Hall.”

Steve Martin, a former councilman who ran on the slate and has
known Buck for more than a decade, said he ran into Buck — who
has rarely been seen in public since Moore’s death — in a
grocery store about three months ago.

“He just seemed really anxious to talk,” Martin said. “He
acknowledged that there were legal issues pending, so he
couldn’t say much. But he looked really healthy.… He denied any
drug use.”

Martin said Buck seemed to insinuate that his legal troubles
would be over eventually. Buck has “burned so many bridges in
the community” and it’s likely that few people are talking to
him, Martin said.

“He was leading me to believe he was going to be vindicated,”
Martin said.

In January, after Dean was found dead, the Los Angeles County
Sheriff’s Department said it would take another look at the
first case. The deaths sparked protests from activists who
complained authorities are not doing enough.

Los Angeles County coroner’s officials had concluded that Moore
died from an accidental methamphetamine overdose in Buck’s
apartment, which was littered with drug paraphernalia,

including 24 hypodermic needles and five glass pipes, as well as
*** toys. Paramedics found Moore n**** on a mattress in the
living room, the coroner’s report said.

They ruled Moore’s death an accident, and an initial review by
sheriff’s deputies found nothing suspicious. But in August 2017,
homicide detectives launched a new investigation after Moore’s
mother and friends questioned whether the drugs that killed him
were self-administered.

A notebook found in Moore’s possession indicated he used drugs
with someone whose name is redacted in the coroner’s report. The
Times has reviewed pages of that journal, in which Moore
purportedly wrote about using crystal methamphetamine.

“Ed Buck is the one to thank,” Moore appears to have written.
“He gave me my first injection of chrystal [sic] meth.”

Moore’s mother, LaTisha Nixon of Texas, has questioned whether
Buck’s ties to elected officials and differences in race and
class influenced the investigation. Buck, who is 65 and white,
is a longtime political donor, onetime West Hollywood City
Council candidate and a well-known figure in LGBTQ political
circles. Moore had been homeless and had worked as an escort.

In February, Nixon filed a wrongful-death lawsuit against Buck,
alleging he was a drug dealer who injected her son with a fatal
dose of crystal methamphetamine.

“If the dead body of a blond-haired, blue-eyed white man was
found in the home of an older black man, he’d be lucky to even
make it to the police station alive,” Hussain Turk, an attorney
for Nixon, said in a statement at the time of the lawsuit’s
filing.

About 9 p.m. Tuesday, about a dozen onlookers gathered across
the street from Buck’s apartment building, as police redirected
cars on the blocked street. It was a quiet scene, with no
protest chants or signs.

“Today is like a celebration for us,” said Jasmyne Cannick as
she spoke to those gathered.

Cannick, a political consultant and spokeswoman for Moore’s
mother, said she was giving a speech in Leimert Park on Tuesday
evening when she started getting calls from Buck’s neighbors
saying he was being arrested.

She pulled up to Buck’s West Hollywood apartment building just
as a police car was driving away.

Cannick has said she believed Buck got special treatment because
of his political activism and fundraising for Democratic
candidates, a charge officials have denied, and because he was
white and Moore and Dean were black.

“I feel vindicated for all the people who said it was never
going to happen,” she said. “I feel really good for all the
young men he took advantage of because they didn’t feel like
anyone took them seriously, like their lives weren’t important
enough for anyone to really care about.”

Cannick said she called Moore’s mother and Dean’s sister to tell
them about the arrest, and “we were all crying.”

“We’re just completely ecstatic,” she said. “Black gay men’s
lives matter. The whole black LGBT community is going to be
celebrating this evening because our lives matter, and people
need to know that. Even if we’re *** workers, even if we’re on
drugs, even if we’re homeless, we’re still part of the black
community, still part of the LGBT community.”

Yellow police tape blocked the entrance to Buck’s apartment in
the 1200 block of North Laurel Avenue. Buck’s neighbors from the
building stood outside, watching the scene unfold.

“I heard loud noises of police, like it was someone fighting,
and usually our neighbors don’t fight,” said Celina Salazar, who
was there as he was arrested.

Her partner, Caroline Serra, was parking in the underground
garage after shopping for groceries when she exited the front
garage gate and was confronted by police who told her to avoid
the building.

“Then I came out and saw Ed Buck in handcuffs,” Serra said.

Times staff writer Jaclyn Cosgrove contributed to this report.

https://www.gardenweb.com/discussions/5790033/wealthy-california-
democrat-donor-ed-buck-arrested

2021-04-01 21:26:09 UTC
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321528-6573905-image-
a-6_1547055571738.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321230-6573905-image-
m-12_1547055672514.jpg

In 2010, then-California gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman was
holding a political rally at a Hollywood hotel when from the
front row a man started heckling her.

“What are you hiding?” the man shouted at the Republican
candidate. “You’re looking like Arnold in a dress!” he said,
referring to outgoing Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Before Whitman could respond, then-New Jersey Gov. Chris
Christie, who was speaking with Whitman, stepped down from the
stage and pointed his finger in the man’s face, saying it was
“people who raise their voices and yell and scream like you that
are dividing this country.” The man pointed his finger right
back in Christie’s face.

For many people watching the episode on television, it was a
first glimpse, however brief, of Ed Buck, a former fashion
model, self-described retired multimillionaire and onetime West
Hollywood City Council candidate.

Now, Buck is generating notoriety of a different kind after the
deaths of two men in his West Hollywood apartment.

The deaths of Timothy Dean, 55, earlier this month and Gemmel
Moore, 26, in 2017 have prompted homicide investigations by the
Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department. Prosecutors declined to
press charges in the first case, but the Sheriff’s Department
said recently it would be reexamined after Dean’s death.

The deaths have stoked outrage and suspicion among activists and
the men’s family and friends, who question whether differences
in race, wealth and political connections have influenced the
investigations. Both of the dead men were black. Buck is white.

Buck’s attorney, Seymour Amster, said his client was a man with
a “heart of gold” who invited troubled people into his home to
help them. Buck is not responsible for the deaths, he said.

Buck, 64, has long been a contentious figure in West Hollywood,
where he was best known for his animal rights and LGBTQ activism
and his donations to Democratic politicians and causes.

He was an enigma to those who knew him — a man who bragged about
his wealth while living in a barely furnished apartment. He
fostered elderly dogs but was known to criticize strangers over
how they walked their pets.

An ‘in-your-face activist’
The son of a city sanitation worker and a secretary, Buck grew
up in Phoenix. His mother once told a reporter that when Buck
was in high school, “the dean of boys had a hot line to my phone
at work. I’d answer the phone and say, ‘All right, what is it
this time?’ ”

In his early 20s, Buck worked as a fashion model and actor in
Europe for several years before returning, jobless, to Arizona.
He worked for a friend’s business, an information service for
auto insurers, and became obsessed with it. He slept on a
mattress in the company office and eventually bought out his
friend. He later sold the business for what he said was a
“million-dollar profit,” according to the Arizona Republic, and
was suddenly wealthy, retired and bored at 32.

Buck became a nationally known figure in the late 1980s when he
led the successful effort to impeach Arizona Gov. Evan Mecham.
Buck, who then described himself as a conservative Republican,
set up shop in a downtown Phoenix office, where he hung a piñata
effigy of the governor, seeded the recall movement with $5,000
of his own money and turned it into a full-time job. Upon
learning Buck is gay, Mecham declared him a “militant
homosexual.” Buck responded: “He’s right. So what?”

During the recall effort, it was made public that Buck was
arrested in 1983 for public sexual indecency for grabbing the
crotch of another man in a bookstore. Buck pleaded guilty to
disturbing the peace and cracked to reporters: “What they didn’t
say was that the man enjoyed it.”

When Buck threatened to launch a recall effort against both of
Arizona’s senators, Democrat Dennis DeConcini and Republican
John McCain, over the Keating Five corruption scandal, he
printed fake $10 bills with their pictures and the words
“illegal tender for favoritism.” The Secret Service seized them,
saying they too closely resembled real currency.

Buck eventually made his way to Southern California, where,
court records show, he has been the subject of several requests
for restraining orders. Records from three cases from 2007 that
involved Buck were destroyed by the Los Angeles Superior Court.

In another case for which records still exist, a 2002 request
for a temporary restraining order against Buck, James de
Jarnette, a Los Angeles psychotherapist, wrote that Buck came to
his home for an evaluation, spoke about having narcolepsy and
“seemed to want amphetamines.”

When De Jarnette said he could not prescribe medication, Buck
“told me what a sorry human I am,” De Jarnette wrote. Buck
called him back hours later and said, “You will feel my pain;
I’m on my way over,” according to court records and a police
report.

De Jarnette alleged that Buck hung fliers all over his apartment
building, telling residents to protect themselves because De
Jarnette invited “dangerous people” to his home as part of his
practice.

De Jarnette’s petition was dismissed after a hearing. De
Jarnette could not be reached for comment.

In court papers responding to De Jarnette’s claims, Buck wrote:
“He may be afraid, but it’s only the truth he has to fear.”

In 2007, Buck unsuccessfully ran for West Hollywood City Council
as part of the Save West Hollywood campaign slate, a group of
candidates who pledged to stop mega-development and “take down
the ‘For Sale’ sign at City Hall.”

Steve Martin, a former councilman who ran on the slate, said
Buck was known for his animal rights activism, especially on
behalf of golden retrievers. He was a leading force behind the
city’s 2011 decision to ban the sale of fur apparel.

But Buck constantly got in people’s faces, Martin said. Buck
would see people walking their dogs and say they were doing it
wrong or that they had their dog on the wrong diet.

“It was like Ed was the expert and he knew best,” Martin said.

Allegra Allison,a longtime West Hollywood resident, helped Buck
with his City Council campaign, which he ran out of his
apartment. She described him as “an in-your-face activist” who
was “very intense.”

“He had almost no furniture, and he rented furniture for the
campaign,” she said. “It’s two small bedrooms, and the living
room was basically empty.”

Ashlee Marie Preston, a transgender activist and writer, said
she met Buck through the Stonewall Democratic Club, an LGBTQ
political group, where she was the chair for special events.

In 2016, Preston was attending the club’s retreat at a mountain
resort in Kern County. She stepped outside to the patio, and
Buck, whom she did not know well, followed her. They made small
talk and took a photo together. Suddenly, she said, Buck pulled
out his phone and started showing her a video of a young black
man appearing to smoke methamphetamine.

Preston said she was a recovered meth addict and instantly
recognized what was happening in the video.

“He was really fixated on the video. ... He didn’t break away,”
Preston said. “He just kept looking, and he just had this
awkward smile, and he said, ‘He’s gorgeous.’ ”

Preston and Buck never discussed it again.

Amster said he was not familiar with the incident and did not
know what is on Buck’s cellphone.

Two deaths, many questions
In 2017, Gemmel Moore died of a methamphetamine overdose in
Buck’s home, where, according to a Los Angeles County coroner’s
report, investigators found “multiple sex toys, multiple
syringes and clear plastic bags with suspected methamphetamine
in a tool box roll-cabinet in the living room.”

Moore had been homeless and had worked as an escort. The Times
reviewed pages of a journal that authorities said was found
among Moore’s possessions. In it, Moore purportedly wrote in
2016 about using crystal methamphetamine.

“I’ve become addicted to drugs and the worst one at that,” the
journal said. “Ed Buck is the one to thank, he gave me my first
injection of chrystal [sic] meth.”

In 2017, The Times interviewed a young black man who asked that
his name not be used because he worked as an escort. The man
said he reported complaints about Buck, similar to those made in
the journal, to the West Hollywood sheriff’s station three weeks
before Moore died.

The man showed The Times communications with Buck and
photographs of him and Buck inside an apartment. Nana Gyamfi, an
attorney representing the man, and a sheriff’s detective
confirmed the man provided the same information to investigators
looking into Moore’s death.

The man said he went to Buck’s apartment on July 3, 2017, and
Buck took photos of him then asked if he wanted something to
drink. Buck, he said, gave him a glass of water that made him
feel a tingling sensation.

“The next thing I know, I’m waking up from taking a deep
breath,” the man said. “My arms are immediately hurting, and I’m
tied down to the couch. Just my arm. My arm was hurting.”

He said he went to the sheriff’s station afterward but that
authorities told him he was tweaking and needed to leave.

Amster says he does not know whether Buck does illicit drugs and
that “what he does of a consensual nature I really am not privy
to or care about.”

The Los Angeles County district attorney’s office last summer
declined to file charges in Moore’s death, citing insufficient
admissible evidence. A charge evaluation sheet cited an
inadmissible search and seizure but did not elaborate. Buck was
present for both deaths, authorities said.

On Jan. 7, Timothy Dean, of West Hollywood, died in Buck’s
apartment. A cause of death has not been released, but Amster
said Dean died of an apparent overdose after ingesting a
substance at another location. Law enforcement officials have
put a security hold on Dean’s autopsy.

Dueling views
The deaths have drawn scores of protesters to Buck’s home. At
one protest, Moore’s mother, LaTisha Nixon, said Buck “is
preying on black men.”

Jasmyne Cannick, a political consultant who organized the
protests, has accused Buck of luring vulnerable black men to his
apartment for sexual gratification.

Capt. Chris Bergner of the sheriff’s homicide bureau said all
the materials from the probe into Moore’s death are being
reexamined as part of the investigation into Dean’s death.

Activists have questioned whether Buck’s donations to elected
officials have protected him from arrest and charges. Since
2009, Buck has donated more than $520,000 for local, state and
federal campaigns. He has donated to each of the current West
Hollywood City Council members except Councilwoman Lindsey
Horvath.

Last week, Horvath was on hand for a candlelight vigil for Moore
and Dean outside Buck’s apartment. She said she had asked
Sheriff Alex Villanueva for extra patrols near the apartment.

Amster said race had been unfairly used to blame Buck for the
deaths and that Black Lives Matter activists were targeting his
client “because they are looking for a political victory.”

“Some people still want us to have a race war,” Amster said.
“Some people want to look at things as black, white or brown.
It’s not. If we want to move forward and get away from
identifying individuals by race, we must take race out of the
conversation.”

Amster said Buck was not as wealthy as he had been portrayed in
the media. Buck, he said, has helped “hundreds of people.”

“They’ve been homeless; he’s helped them get a job. … He’s
helped them get out of drugs,” Amster said. “When they have
nobody else to turn to, they turn to him. He’s given them a
place to sleep, which is one of the problems, and unfortunately
they bring their problems into his residence and he gets blamed
for their situations.”

Amster added: “He did have friends in the elected community,
which I don’t think exist anymore. There were electeds that
liked him. That’s over.”

Times staff writer Maloy Moore contributed to this report.

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ed-buck-west-
hollywood-20190110-story.html

2021-04-01 21:46:18 UTC
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321528-6573905-image-
a-6_1547055571738.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321230-6573905-image-
m-12_1547055672514.jpg

While the West Hollywood gay community was being preyed upon by
super predator Ed Buck, Democrat power players remained mum,
even as disturbing details were released following the death of
Gemmel Moore in 2017 at Buck’s apartment.

Jasmyne Cannick, a well-known writer who has documented every
gross and disgusting detail about Buck, also made it clear how
unwilling the Democrat big-wigs were to confront the shocking
reality of their financier’s proclivities. There is a lot to
breakdown.

Following the discovery of Gemmel Moore’s body, Weho Times and
Cannick did a deep dive on everything that makes up Ed Buck. He
has a well-known fetish that includes shooting up young black
men, most of the time as they are unconscious, in what has been
described as Tuskegee Experiment’esque type rituals.

The Democrat mega-donor would also use his victims to procure
other young men, Moore’s mother explained in an interview with
WeHo Times, after talking with a friend of her son who also
worked as an escort and shared Buck as a client.

“[Buck] would have my son to go out to… Santa Monica Boulevard
looking for young gay black guys so he could inject them with
drugs, see their reaction and how [they] would react and take
pictures of them.”

Cannick’s blog also included entries from Moore’s journal, that
showcased how Buck addicted the young man to crystal meth.

“In his journal, Moore wrote, “I honestly don’t know what to do.
I’ve become addicted to drugs and the worst one at that,” a
December entry reads. “Ed Buck is the one to thank. He gave me
my first injection of crystal meth it was very painful, but
after all the troubles, I became addicted to the pain and
fetish/fantasy.”

His last entry, dated Dec. 3, 2016 reads: “If it didn’t hurt so
bad, I’d kill myself but I’ll let Ed Buck do it for now.”

Buck’s online profile for Adam 4 Adam, a gay hookup app,
referred to young gay black men as 6-foot n******. You can see a
screenshot of his profile below, which gives you a peak into his
fetishes and priorities in-the-sack.

Per Cannick’s blog about Buck.

In Cannick’s research, she also found that Mr. Buck has given
hundreds of thousands of dollars to Democrat candidates, but
properly notes that he has only sent a few checks to black
politicians. He wants to drug up and fetishize young black men,
but thinks of them as 6-foot n****** and uses the racial slur on
his personal Facebook profile.

While a deafening silence fell over the California area
following the gruesome discovery at Buck’s apartment in 2017,
Democrats found plenty of time to bash Trump over
Charlottesville. Cannick framed it perfectly.

“And while there was no shortage of politicians in Los Angeles
falling over themselves to issue statements and be seen in the
media condemning the events of Charlottesville and President
Trump’s response to them–locally they have seemingly looked the
way and conveniently ignored that one of their top donors might
be a serial predator who gets his kicks by drugging vulnerable
young Black gay men.”

Outraged for all the right reasons, Cannick dug further into the
hypocrisy of the local Democrat party and leaders who willingly
took Buck’s money as he preyed upon young men.

“All that talk from Democrats about being allies and at edge of
each other’s battles goes out the door and loses all credibility
when in 2017, a Black gay man can die under more than suspicious
circumstances and rather than acknowledge his death–everyone
looks the other because they don’t want to alienate a consistent
and top-giving political donor.

The silence from L.A.’s Democratic community on the death of
Gemmel Moore and Ed Buck is no better than Black cis folk
looking the other way because he was a gay sex worker and the
white gays doing the same because he was Black.

The lives of Black queer folks can’t only matter when it’s
February, pride season, convenient or popular.

The Ed Bucks of the world win when their money can literally
mute an entire political party and it sends a message to victims
that their lives are expendable and aren’t worth the bother.”

You can visit jasmyneacannick.com to read her entire series on
Buck, which includes even more REALLY CREEPY details about
Buck’s predatory history of targeting young gay black men.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/democrats-ignored-ed-
bucks-first-black-male-victim-slammed-trump-instead/

2021-04-01 22:02:01 UTC
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321528-6573905-image-
a-6_1547055571738.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321230-6573905-image-
m-12_1547055672514.jpg

The man who was found dead this week inside the apartment of Ed
Buck, a political activist and donor in Los Angeles, was
identified Thursday as Timothy Dean, 55, of West Hollywood. He
was described as a fashion consultant who had been friends with
Mr. Buck and had played in gay basketball competitions.

The authorities found Mr. Dean when they responded around 1 a.m.
on Monday to a 911 call about a person in a West Hollywood
apartment who was unconscious and not breathing.

Detectives in the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department
quickly turned their attention to Mr. Buck because they had
visited the same residence under similar circumstances in July
2017. At that time, they found another man, Gemmel Moore, 26,
naked and dead of a drug overdose on a mattress in Mr. Buck’s
living room.

Both Mr. Dean and Mr. Moore were black, which raised suspicions
among political activists and critics of Mr. Buck, a 64-year-old
white man who has given more than $116,000 to Democratic
candidates and groups in the past decade or so. Protesters have
gathered outside Mr. Buck’s apartment to demand justice for Mr.
Dean and Mr. Moore.

“He will not stop,” LaTisha Nixon, Mr. Moore’s mother, wrote on
Facebook this week. “He will continue to hurt and kill black
men. There are 2 people now that have lost their
lives..#justice4gemmel”

A lawyer for Mr. Buck, Seymour I. Amster, said on Thursday that
his client and Mr. Dean had been friends for 25 years. He said
that Mr. Dean had “ingested some type of substance” before
arriving at Mr. Buck’s apartment and that Mr. Buck had tried to
resuscitate him.

The Los Angeles County medical examiner’s office identified Mr.
Dean but has not released a cause of death. The sheriff’s
department has not named Mr. Buck as a suspect.

But the authorities said that homicide detectives were among the
officials who responded to Mr. Buck’s residence on Monday and
that they would open a review of their investigation into the
death of Mr. Moore and conduct new interviews. Mr. Buck was not
charged in that death.

Mr. Amster said his client was innocent in both deaths.

Mark Chambers, a longtime friend of Mr. Dean’s, confirmed that
Mr. Dean had been friends with Mr. Buck but also expressed
concern that his friend’s character was under attack in the
aftermath of his death.

“I’ve known Tim for 30 years,” Mr. Chambers said in a phone
interview Thursday. “He’s not an angel and he’s not a devil. He
is in between, just like everybody else.”

Mr. Chambers said his friend was a fashion stylist who had long
worked in retail, including at Bloomingdale’s and most recently
at Saks Fifth Avenue. Mr. Dean posted about his job on
Instagram, sharing photos of high-end men’s shoes and bags, and
asking followers to come shop with him. He also looked the part.
“Going to work this morning!” he wrote in October alongside a
photo of himself in a slim-fitting suit with a stylish pocket
square.

He had worked to expand his horizons in recent years, according
to Mr. Chambers, who said Mr. Dean obtained an associate degree
in 2015 and was baptized last year.

“I’m surviving and thriving in my life right now,” Mr. Dean
wrote on Facebook after his baptism. “I will never have
everything all figured out at once, but I have enough sorted out
now that I can honestly say I’m happy, healthy and centered.”

Mr. Chambers, who founded the National Gay Basketball
Association, said Mr. Dean also spent many years competing in
basketball leagues and the Gay Games, an international sporting
event modeled after the Olympics, including in last year’s Games
in Paris.

Mr. Dean was a passionate player who loved to make a show of
catching a rebound, Mr. Chambers said. “His initials were
T.M.D., and it also stood for ‘Too Much Drama,’” he said. “He
was the reigning champ of the Most Dramatic Award on the
basketball court.”

Off the court, Mr. Dean was a close friend who helped dress Mr.
Chambers and his husband in Armani tuxedos for their wedding.
“He did not believe in sending a text — birthday, Christmas — he
called you,” Mr. Chambers said. “If he found out you were sick,
he didn’t say, ‘What do you need?’ He came to your house and
brought you what he thought you needed.”

Ottavio Taddei, Mr. Dean’s roommate, also said that Mr. Dean was
always trying to help others. Mr. Taddei said that while Mr.
Dean “enjoyed a couple of drinks every now and then,” he did not
know him to use drugs.

“I’ve personally never seen him using drugs and never seen him
in the apparent state of alteration caused by any form of drug,”
Mr. Taddei said Thursday. “I consider this whole tragedy
extremely controversial and I do hope the police department will
dig into it.”

Mr. Buck has been prominent in politics since the 1980s, when he
first got involved in Arizona as a Republican. In the late ’80s
he led the Mecham Recall Committee, a movement to oust Gov. Evan
Mecham, a Republican, who was later impeached over fraud and
perjury allegations.

Mr. Buck later switched parties, and gave about $1,500 to
support Barack Obama and $2,950 to back Hillary Clinton,
according to OpenSecrets.org, which tracks campaign fund-
raising. Mr. Buck is also prominent in L.G.B.T. political
circles and ran unsuccessfully for the West Hollywood City
Council about a decade ago.

After the news of Mr. Dean’s death, politicians who have
received donations from Mr. Buck faced pressure to return the
money.

Representative Ted Lieu, Democrat of California, announced that
he would donate more than $18,000 in campaign contributions he
received from Mr. Buck to L.G.B.T. and African-American civil
rights organizations, The Los Angeles Times reported.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/10/us/ed-buck-timothy-dean.html

2021-04-01 22:07:05 UTC
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321528-6573905-image-
a-6_1547055571738.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321230-6573905-image-
m-12_1547055672514.jpg

In Hollywood, black lives don't matter if they come at the cost
of performative wokeness and white celebrity.

Nor do the lives of gay men.

The celebrity class is happy to try to destroy the career of
comedian Kevin Hart for some tweets and remarks from over a
decade ago — which he had long since explained and apologized
for — because they were insensitive and ignorant to the gay
community. Yet what happens when a Democratic donor and West
Hollywood millionaire is reported to have spent years doping up
young black men, often recruited from the streets to become sex
workers, on meth, and killed two of them? We get only radio
silence from the woke lords of the Golden Coast.

The reported Gothic tragedy of Ed Buck and his victims takes
place in West Hollywood, the tiny, glamorous city flanked by
Beverly Hills and Hollywood proper. WeHo has been a gay and
transgender capital of the greater Los Angeles area for more
than half a century, home to dozens of gay bars and LA's hottest
club along Sunset Strip. It's also home to Buck, a WeHo power
player with friends in high places and a reportedly lethal
fetish for drugging male sex workers.

Rumors of Buck's proclivities have long circled around town, and
progressive local journalists for alternative outlets have been
sounding the alarm on Buck and government complicity in his
sordid behavior for years. They say that two recent tragedies at
Buck's home aren't accidents at all but that Buck is a predator
protected by Los Angeles. As the Buck saga unfolds, it seems
that they were correct.

In the summer of 2017, 26-year-old Gemmel Moore turned up dead
at Buck's apartment. The Los Angeles County coroner immediately
ruled the death an accidental overdose, and because of the
massive presence of meth and drug paraphernalia throughout
Buck's home, homicide prosecutors suggested that the District
Attorney's office consider murder, voluntary manslaughter, and
drug charges. The Sheriff's Department declined to charge him
with any crime.

But according to Moore's own diary entries, Buck destroyed men
by design. Moore wrote that Buck pulled him out of homelessness
and into effective sexual slavery, introducing him to crystal
meth and getting him addicted. In his last entry before his
death, Moore wrote, "If it didn’t hurt so bad, I’d kill myself
but I’ll let Ed Buck do it for now."

As reporting from Jasmyne Cannick indicated, when authorities
arrived on the scene, another young black man showed up to
Buck's apartment. Even after Moore's death, Buck still wanted to
party.

After Moore's death, writers such as Cannick and those at
Wehoville scouted out more of Buck's victims, confirming that
the millionaire paid a few hundred bucks for sex from men he'd
scouted on the streets and from sex websites. (Buck gave over
$90,000 to Democrats including Hillary Clinton, Rep. Ted Lieu, D-
Calif., and Sen. Kyrsten Sinema D-Ariz., between 2007 and 2016.)

Multiple men have alleged that Buck drugged them into
submission, at times without their consent. Buck's former
friend, Samuel Lloyd, said that the prominent donor specifically
sought out "men that were struggling and on the street and had
no money."

"Gemmel was scared of this man," Lloyd said of Moore in the days
before his death. "Scared that this man was going to hurt him."

No one listened. And now yet another gay black man, Timothy Dean
of WeHo, is dead. Dean, who worked on the Saks Fifth Avenue off
Wilshire Boulevard, has been described as "well-liked" and
"always friendly" by local media. His roommate swears that he
never saw Dean on drugs. He also fit the bill, described by self-
identified victim Jermaine Gagnon, of Buck's ideal archetype:
"young, black, handsome."

Officials have not yet released a cause of death. If 2017 was
any indication, they'll chalk it up to an accident. But the real
pressing question is why.

Many conservatives have rightly pointed out that Clinton, who
received thousands of dollars of donations from Buck, has
remained silent on the issue and has not agreed to return the
money or donate it to a charity for, say, sex-trafficking
victims or gay youth.

But past the donations and photos with Clinton, Lieu, Rep. Adam
Schiff, D-Calif., and a few others, Buck's ties seem more local
and evocative of a more pervasive problem in progressive
hierarchies.

WeHo is meant to be a beacon of liberalism, a rainbow-streaked
city championing inclusivity. But in practice, who benefits from
Hollywood royalty? Buck faced public hits after the first death
at his home. He had to resign from the eminent Stonewall
Democratic Club Steering Committee. But how many strings behind
the scenes were pulled to keep Buck out of prison?

Buck had friends in high places, not just photo-ops with
Washington mainstays, but close ties to quiet power living in
the Hills. LA County Assessor and former West Hollywood mayor
Jeffrey Prang described Buck as "a leader in the West Hollywood
community and civil affairs for L.A. County."

Buck donated over $10,000 to the WeHo mayor over the past few
years, and he donated to the very district attorney who chose
not to press charges. Just one City Council member, Lindsey
Horvath, publicly denounced Buck prior to the second death. The
rest gladly accepted his money.

Eric Bauman, the chairman of the LA County Democratic Party at
the time of Moore's death, was called upon by Democratic
delegates to denounce Buck. Bauman refused. He since became the
chairman of the California Democratic Party, but he was forced
to resign following sexual misconduct allegations of his own.

It seems the people in charge were willing to ignore Buck's
misdeeds. Complete with photographic evidence and emails proving
correspondence, Damar Love alleges that Buck drugged him at his
apartment, leading him nearly to overdose after Buck paid him
for sex. Love says he woke up to realize that his arm was "tied
down and it was red." He says he escaped using a taser on Buck's
table and contacted authorities in WeHo, Hawthorne, and
Inglewood to report Buck to the police.

According to a report by Cannick, the West Hollywood Sheriff's
Station threatened to arrest Love for being under the influence,
even after he said that he believed he had been drugged. They
allegedly told Love to leave.

Moore was dead four weeks later.

"The death was shocking news, but not that surprising news,"
said former West Hollywood City Council member Steve Martin to
the WeHo Times. "You can quote me on that. If there was ever
anybody in West Hollywood whose bed you expected a dead body to
turn up in, it was Ed Buck.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-buck-stops-here-
punishing-the-power-players-of-west-hollywood

2021-04-01 23:22:58 UTC
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321528-6573905-image-
a-6_1547055571738.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321230-6573905-image-
m-12_1547055672514.jpg

The New York Times has been trying to dismiss the arrest of Ed
Buck, a Democratic fatcat who had a thing for injecting young
black men with drugs before paying them for sex, as a "small-
time Democratic donor," but the facts on the ground suggest he
was a rather big one. And maybe that's a function of the paper's
desire to protect its masters, the Democrats. They aren't known
as Democratic operatives with bylines for nothing.

Fox Business has a rundown:

While Buck once identified himself as a conservative Republican,
according to the Los Angeles Times, he became a national figure
when he spearheaded the effort to impeach Arizona’s Republican
Gov. Evan Mecham in the 1980s. He later made large donations to
Democrats, including more than $500,000 since 2007, according to
court documents filed by Moore's mother in a wrongful death suit
pertaining to her son.

At the federal level, those include contributions to prominent
Washington lawmakers as well as 2016 Democratic presidential
candidate Hillary Clinton. At the local level, Buck has donated
more than $51,000 to Los Angeles city and county officials,
candidates, and affiliated parties dating to 2008.

In 2012, Buck contributed $100 to the campaign for Jackie Lacey
for Los Angeles County District Attorney, and four years later,
gave $1,400 to Eric Garcetti for Mayor of Los Angeles. Both
Lacey and Garcetti still hold their titles.

The highest contribution was $13,000, according to the court
papers, to former West Hollywood Mayor John Duran when he ran
for county supervisor in 2014.

That doesn't sound too small-time to me.

And in fact, his ideological switcheroo sounds as though he
found the Democrats a more suitable protection racket for his
perversions than the Republicans. Who needs political beliefs
when the real belief is perversion and that's what he needs
protected?

It's actually part of the pattern with these scandals. Pervert
with big vices donates cash to Democrats to ensure his
protection from the cops. Harvey Weinstein knew it, that was
what his Planned Parenthood and other woke cause donations
bought for him - a capacity to prey on young actresses trying to
win roles. Jeffrey Epstein knew it too, donating to leftist Bill
Clinton causes in order to buy enough influence to enable him to
prey on underage girls with impunity, spiriting them to his
pervert island for himself along with his highly connected
Democrat buddies. Both had added payoffs in that Weinstein then
had the power to threaten actresses and reporters who threatened
to tell on him, while Epstein had blackmail material on very
powerful people which kept them on his string.

Now we have the sorry case of Ed Buck, a creep who enjoyed
paying for sex with young black men while poisoning them with
drugs, and then relying on his political donations to ensure the
cops looked the other way. Note that quite a few of his
donations were to Los Angeles local officials, all of them
Democrats. Assuming this tweet's images are not manipulated,
look at the range of Buck's Democrats:

A THIRD death in this guy's house. WTF!? Ed Buck donated money
to Chuck Schumer, Ted Lieu, & Hillary Clinton... was given a
free pass / no repercussions after the first two black guys died
(18 months apart) from drug fueled speed & poppers homosexual
parties.. @CBSNews pic.twitter.com/OiAowcB5W5

— The Wanted Emcees (@TheWantedEmcees) September 18, 2019

Combine it with media malfeasance - the mainstream media tried
to turn down Ronan Farrow's report on Weinstein, it tried to pin
the Epstein scandal on President Trump, and now it's trying to
persuade us that Buck was just small fry, and the protection
racket seems complete.

With so many of these perverts turning up in the Democrat donor
base as well as organizations such as Planned Parenthood, one
wonders if these are the only ones out there. Is the Democratic
Party held together in no small part by freaks using politics as
their 'vaccination' from scrutiny? Are their perversions and the
need to protect them at the root of why these groups are so
powerful and Democrats are so extreme and inflexible on issues
such as abortion? Might that be why they're so out of step with
even the Democratic voting public? And why are the Democrats the
more hospitable party for such a sorry scenario? Why are they
the party of perverts? It actually isn't just these three, it's
quite a few of them as I noted here. A lot of such characters
have turned up in a very, very short time and the pattern is
exactly the same for each. How many more are there? What does
Ted Lieu, Adam Schiff, Hillary Clinton and other Democrats
who've benefited from Buck's bucks have to say about this? And
why aren't all of the Democrats confronting this?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/democrats_as_a_prot
ection_racket_ed_buck_makes_it_a_trifecta.html

2021-04-02 02:04:59 UTC
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321528-6573905-image-
a-6_1547055571738.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321230-6573905-image-
m-12_1547055672514.jpg

Remember Ed Buck, that degenerate gay guy who had two black male
prostitutes die from a drug overdose after partying too hard and
waited fifteen minutes before calling an ambulance? Well, he's
finally been arrested:

https://ktla.com/2019/09/17/dem-dono...od-drug-house/

The arrest isn't for either of the deaths, but a third overdose
in his home that was survived by the victim. If I was Trump, I
would run with this. Tweet about it constantly, or at least a
few times to get the corporate media talking, since they have to
compulsively discuss everything Trump tweets.

Kudos to LAPD for doing their jobs, even when they were almost
certainly under a tremendous amount of pressure to let it go. I
gotta give the black activists some credit to; it like;y
wouldn't have happened had they not maintained the pressure.
He'll probably get off with a slap on the wrist, but nonetheless.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?539328-Degenerate-
Democrat-donor-Ed-Buck-arrested-months-after-black-male-
prostitute-died-in-his-home

2021-04-02 02:15:00 UTC

https://wehotimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/unnamed.jpg