I was going to make an important post
Rabbi Miloch
2020-03-05 05:53:59 UTC
I was going to post about Kylie Jenner's toes but then I started feeing weak. If
you'll remember, I have the Corona flu. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Jews for Bernie!
Miloch
2020-03-05 16:35:29 UTC
Post by Rabbi Miloch
I was going to post about Kylie Jenner's toes but then I started feeing weak. If
you'll remember, I have the Corona flu. Thanks for all the well wishes.
Shouldn't you be in some mud hut somewhere...suffering the effects of malaria or
schistosomiasis?

*
Jews for Bernie!
Rabbi Miloch
2020-03-05 23:48:50 UTC
Post by Rabbi Miloch
I was going to post about Kylie Jenner's toes but then I started feeing weak. If
you'll remember, I have the Corona flu. Thanks for all the well wishes.
Shouldn't you be in some mud hut somewhere...suffering the effects of malaria or
schistosomiasis?
Thanks for praying for me brother. If it weren't for you and all the other fine
brothers here pulling for me I don't know where'd I'd be. This yellow fever is
fatiguing and I fear I'm also coming down with a case of dengue fever to boot.
Your gossip articles strengthen me daily.

Jews for Bernie!
Post by Miloch
Post by Rabbi Miloch
Jews for Bernie!