New York Post turns on Trump: Scathing editorial calls president's desperate attempt to overturn election an 'undemocratic coup'...
2020-12-28 16:57:17 UTC
...and slams his flunkies Sidney Powell and Mike Flynn as 'crazy' and
'treasonous'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9091919/New-York-Post-turns-Trump-scathing-editorial-telling-election-challenges.html

*New York Post slammed Trump in front-page editorial for Monday's edition

*Pleaded for him to 'end this dark charade' of challenging the election results

*Called it an 'undemocratic coup' to try to prevent Congress from certifying
vote

*Slammed 'Kraken' lawyer Sidney Powell as 'crazy' and Mike Flynn as 'treasonous'

*The Post endorsed Trump in 2016 and 2020 and supported his administration

*Trump's efforts to stop Jan. 6 vote in Congress went too far for editorial
board

*They urged him to focus on the Senate runoff races in Georgia instead

The New York Post's editorial board, which has long supported President Donald
Trump, has blasted his longshot attempts to overturn the election in a scathing
editorial.

The Post, which endorsed Trump in 2016 and 2020, issued the blistering rebuke in
a front-page editorial for Monday's edition, calling his continued election
fraud claims a 'dark charade'.

The blaring front-page 'wood,' as it is known in tabloid parlance, pleaded for
Trump to 'stop the insanity' and told him bluntly: 'You lost the election.'

The editorial said Trump was 'cheering for an undemocratic coup' with his call
for Republicans in Congress to prevent the certification of the Electoral
College vote on January 6.

'We understand, Mr. President, that you’re angry that you lost. But to continue
down this road is ruinous,' the editorial continued.

'Democrats will try to write you off as a one-term aberration and, frankly,
you’re helping them do it. The King Lear of Mar-a-Lago, ranting about the
corruption of the world,' the newspaper said.

The editorial slammed 'Kraken' lawyer Sidney Powell and recently pardoned former
National Security Advisors, two of Trump's most extreme loyalists who have
goaded him on with conspiracy theories about the election.

'Sidney Powell is a crazy person. Michael Flynn suggesting martial law is
tantamount to treason. It is shameful,' the Post's editorial board wrote.

The editorial does not explicitly state that Democrat Joe Biden won the
election, but argues that Trump's attempts to prove widespread voter fraud have
come up short.

'You had every right to investigate the election. But let’s be clear: Those
efforts have found nothing,' it states.

Instead of continuing to focus on the presidential election, the Post urged
Trump to channel his energy into the two Senate runoff races in Georgia on
January 5, which will determine control of the Senate.

'If Republicans David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler win, they will prevent Biden
from rolling back what you have accomplished,' wrote the Post's editorial board.

'A Republican Senate can pressure Biden against returning to the old, failed
Iran deal, can stop him from throwing open our southern border, will prevent him
from packing the court,' they continued.

'Securing the Senate means securing your legacy. You should use your
considerable charm and influence to support the Georgia candidates, mobilizing
your voters for them,' the Post argued.

With little more than a week left until the runoff elections, the campaigns in
Georgia have entered the heated final stretch.

The Democrats running for Georgia's two U.S. Senate seats each raised more than
$100 million over two months, a massive haul that eclipsed campaign
contributions to their incumbent Republican opponents.

Jon Ossoff, who is challenging Perdue, took in more than $106 million from
October 15 through December 16, campaign finance records show.

Raphael Warnock, who is trying to unseat Loeffler, was close behind with a
little over $103 million.

The latest RCP polling averages show both Republicans ahead by a percentage
point or less.

GOP-aligned pollster Frank Luntz said that it is possible that Trump’s calling
into question the integrity of the vote could depress Republican turnout in the
runoffs and cost the party the Senate.

‘I’m afraid and I believe that those two Republicans may well lose on the fifth
of January because of what the president is doing right now,’ Luntz told host
Howard Kurtz of the Fox News program Media Buzz on Sunday.

Trump on Sunday evening tweeted that he plans to travel to Georgia to appear at
an election rally on behalf of the two GOP incumbents.

'On behalf of two GREAT Senators, I will be going to Georgia on Monday night,
January 4th., to have a big and wonderful RALLY,' the president tweeted.

'So important for our Country that they win!'

*
Michael Christ
2020-12-28 21:24:42 UTC
[...]
Find another hobby, Miloch. You are flogging a dead horse.

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth?" "The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."
Miloch
2020-12-28 21:32:43 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Miloch
[...]
Didn't Pontius Pilate say that about Christ, MC? And look what happened...Jesus
rose from the dead...much like Trump's trying to do.

Doncha read the newspapers in New Zealand?

*
Post by Michael Christ
Michael Christ