Trump mocks Biden for wearing mask:...
2020-09-04 05:16:50 UTC
...'Did you ever see a man that likes a mask as much as him?'

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/03/politics/trump-biden-coronavirus-mask/index.html

Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump on Thursday mocked Democratic
presidential nominee Joe Biden for wearing a face mask even as the US continues
to lead the world in coronavirus cases, with more than 6 million infections.

Speaking to a largely mask-less crowd in Pennsylvania, Trump asked his
supporters if they know "a man that likes a mask as much" as Biden.

"It gives him a feeling of security," the President said. "If I was a
psychiatrist, I'd say this guy has some big issues."

Trump's comments, which came the day after the US topped 185,000 deaths from
Covid-19, run counter to the advice of public health experts, who have
emphasized the importance of face coverings amid the country's reopening, given
that people without symptoms could unknowingly transmit the virus. Masks are
primarily to prevent people who have the virus from infecting others.

Earlier guidance from US officials didn't recommend widespread masking, but in
April, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended face
coverings for the general public in places where social distancing is difficult
to maintain, like grocery stores.

At the time, the CDC cited growing evidence that people could spread the
coronavirus without feeling sick themselves.

Trump, however, has sought to politicize the wearing of masks. In May, he shared
a tweet mocking Biden for wearing one at a Memorial Day ceremony.

In response, Biden called Trump "an absolute fool" in an interview with CNN's
Dana Bash the next day.

"This macho stuff, for a guy -- I shouldn't get going, but it just, it costs
people's lives. It's costing people's lives," Biden said.

He added: "Presidents are supposed to lead, not engage in folly and be falsely
masculine."

While the President tweeted an image of himself wearing a face mask and
indirectly called the act "patriotic" in June, the shift was primarily motivated
by floundering poll numbers, a source familiar with Trump's thinking previously
told CNN.

*
Michael Christ
2020-09-04 08:34:17 UTC
[...]
What pathetic choices the American people have!

Makes me think the USA has been cursed by God.

That Biden thinks if he looks into the camera like a man with
Alzheimers, it'll get him elected!

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."
Miloch
2020-09-04 15:11:54 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
masculine."
While the President tweeted an image of himself wearing a face mask and
indirectly called the act "patriotic" in June, the shift was primarily motivated
by floundering poll numbers, a source familiar with Trump's thinking previously
told CNN.
*
What pathetic choices the American people have!
Makes me think the USA has been cursed by God.
That Biden thinks if he looks into the camera like a man with
Alzheimers, it'll get him elected!
Michael Christ
Interesting observation, MC...shouldn't you be back in New Zealand...showing
aborigines how to switch over from using boomerangs to electric can openers and
watching porn of Apple IPads?

*
HelloCat
This is how you spend your final days?
Michael Christ
2020-09-05 21:02:12 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
masculine."
While the President tweeted an image of himself wearing a face mask and
indirectly called the act "patriotic" in June, the shift was primarily motivated
by floundering poll numbers, a source familiar with Trump's thinking previously
told CNN.
*
What pathetic choices the American people have!
Makes me think the USA has been cursed by God.
That Biden thinks if he looks into the camera like a man with
Alzheimers, it'll get him elected!
Michael Christ
Interesting observation, MC...shouldn't you be back in New Zealand...showing
aborigines how to switch over from using boomerangs to electric can openers and
watching porn of Apple IPads?
*
The next time you look at Biden, look at what he does. He thinks his
facial expression will get him elected! And for all intents and
purposes, it just might!! That and bouncing on stage pretending he is
younger than what he is. :-).

Such is the state of the modern world now! Outer appearance is everything.

You have a bumbler and a facial expression vying to run your country.
Maybe it is good that presidents never run a country!

Mind you, here in Australia, we have a cocky self-righteous christian as
prime minister which could be a hellva lot worse!

Michael Christ

Hello Cat
Is your prime minister responsible for selling your country to the China?
Malte Runz
2020-09-04 09:04:35 UTC
...'Did you ever see a man that likes a mask as much as him?'
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/03/politics/trump-biden-coronavirus-mask/index.html
Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump on Thursday mocked Democratic
presidential nominee Joe Biden for wearing a face mask even as the US continues
to lead the world in coronavirus cases, with more than 6 million infections.
Speaking to a largely mask-less crowd in Pennsylvania, Trump asked his
supporters if they know "a man that likes a mask as much" as Biden.
"It gives him a feeling of security," the President said. "If I was a
psychiatrist, I'd say this guy has some big issues."
Psst... Mr President. It's 'if I /were/ a psychiatrist'.

(snip)
Malte Runz
Malte Runz
2020-09-04 11:08:10 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
Post by Miloch
...'Did you ever see a man that likes a mask as much as him?'
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/03/politics/trump-biden-coronavirus-mask/index.html
Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump on Thursday mocked Democratic
presidential nominee Joe Biden for wearing a face mask even as the US continues
to lead the world in coronavirus cases, with more than 6 million infections.
Speaking to a largely mask-less crowd in Pennsylvania, Trump asked his
supporters if they know "a man that likes a mask as much" as Biden.
"It gives him a feeling of security," the President said. "If I was a
psychiatrist, I'd say this guy has some big issues."
Psst... Mr President. It's 'if I /were/ a psychiatrist'.
(snip)
I'll be damned. I just saw Trump on CNN saying what he is quoted
above. He does say 'If I /were/' and not /was/. Fake news!!!!!!!
Malte Runz
Jack Shit
You bottom feeders are amusing.
Miloch
2020-09-04 15:14:26 UTC
Post by Malte Runz
Post by Malte Runz
Post by Miloch
...'Did you ever see a man that likes a mask as much as him?'
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/03/politics/trump-biden-coronavirus-mask/index.html
Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump on Thursday mocked Democratic
presidential nominee Joe Biden for wearing a face mask even as the US continues
to lead the world in coronavirus cases, with more than 6 million infections.
Speaking to a largely mask-less crowd in Pennsylvania, Trump asked his
supporters if they know "a man that likes a mask as much" as Biden.
"It gives him a feeling of security," the President said. "If I was a
psychiatrist, I'd say this guy has some big issues."
Psst... Mr President. It's 'if I /were/ a psychiatrist'.
(snip)
I'll be damned. I just saw Trump on CNN saying what he is quoted
above. He does say 'If I /were/' and not /was/. Fake news!!!!!!!
Fake news for a fake President!!!!!

*
Jack Shit