LaTisha Nixon: 'I Want Semen Gobbling Homosexual Ed Buck to Know I'm Never Going Away'
Add Reply
Ed Buck Tinkerbelled Gavin Newsom
2019-12-01 12:43:06 UTC
https://lasentinel.net/wp-
content/uploads/sites/5/2019/10/dkaQsfzA.jpeg

LaTisha Nixon is still mourning the death of her son Gemmel
Moore, who will be forever 26, the age he died in the home of
longtime Democratic donor Ed Buck. But, she said she is really
happy that he can’t hurt anybody else. Buck was arrested on
September 17 and charged with three counts of battery causing
serious injury, administering methamphetamine and maintaining a
drug house, according to the Los Angeles County district
attorney’s office. He is accused of injecting a 37-year-old
man, who overdosed but survived, with methamphetamine on
September 11.

On September 19, a federal charge of “one count of distribution
of methamphetamine resulting in death” was added to Buck ‘s
indictments by the United States for Moore who died on July 27,
2017.

“He’s going to be locked up, he’s been charged, he’s been
evicted … he’s basically getting all of the bad Karma he put
out.”

Two men, including Moore, died of drug overdoses in Buck’s
apartment before his arrest last month. Moore’s family, along
with community activist Jasmyne Cannick and others, have been
fighting for two years for Buck’s arrest. They have been highly
critical of District Attorney Jackie Lacey for failing to
prosecute Buck despite mounting evidence presented to her,
including entries from Moore’s diary describing his experience.

According to news reports, Buck was known for luring young, drug
addicted African American men to his home. There have been
reports of men waking up in pain after being injected and given
beverages that were spiked, according to a criminal complaint.
One man said that Buck played videos of Moore for him.

“I want him to see me,” Nixon told the Sentinel before heading
to Buck’s court appearance last week.

“I want him to know that I’m never going away. I want him to
think about me. He killed my son.”

Nixon said she does not want the death penalty.

“Death is too easy for him,” she said.

“I don’t want him to die. I want him to live a long life, so
that he can think about every single thing that he’s done and
all of the people he’s hurt.”

Meanwhile, Nixon and her attorneys have filed an amendment to
their wrongful death suit against Lacey and the county of Los
Angeles. The amendment specifically targets Lacey and Assistant
Head Deputy Attorney Craig Hum, citing the two violated Moore’s
civil rights in “their race-based refusal” to prosecute Buck,
even with all of the evidence presented.

In January, 55-year-old Timothy Dean was also found dead of a
drug overdose in Buck’s apartment.

Buck began his career as a fashion model and actor in Europe. He
also worked for a friend’s company before buying it out of
bankruptcy for US$250,000. He became a millionaire upon selling
it after five years.

Buck led the campaign to impeach Arizona Republican Governor
Evan Mecham, known for his opposition to the Martin Luther King
Jr. holiday, his proposal for voluntary drug testing, and his
plan to reduce the state police force by up to 300 officers. He
moved to West Hollywood, running unsuccessfully for city council
in 2007. He formerly served on the steering committee of the
Stonewall Democratic Club and has donated nearly $30,000 to
Democratic candidates such as Hillary Clinton, Ted Lieu, Pete
Aguilar and Raja Krishnamoorthi, as well as the Getting Things
Done PAC.

In his journal, Moore wrote, “I honestly don’t know what to do.
I’ve become addicted to drugs and the worst one at that,” a
December entry reads.“Ed Buck is the one to thank. He gave me my
first injection of crystal meth it was very painful, but after
all the troubles, I became addicted to the pain and
fetish/fantasy.”

“My life is at an all-time [sic] high right now & I mean that
from all ways. I ended up back at Buck [sic] house again and got
manipulated [sic] into slamming again. I even went to the point
where I was forced to doing 4 within a 2day [sic] period. This
man is crazy and its [sic] sad. Will I ever get help?”

In addition to seeking general damages, the lawsuit also seeks
an undetermined amount of punitive damages and attorneys’ fees.

For more information, visit justice4gemmel.org.

https://lasentinel.net/latisha-nixon-i-want-ed-buck-to-know-im-
never-going-away.html

TAGS: Barack Obama Homosexual Degenerate Gay Pedophile Democrat
Liberalism Pervert CNN CBS ABC NBC Disney MSNBC Faggots Hillary
Clinton Racist Queer Progressive Antifa Faggots NAMBLA

Ed Buck Tinkerbelled Gavin Newsom
2019-12-01 13:44:57 UTC
<https://6f45g2d4rjnipqbg27qcdg1a-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-
content/uploads/2019/09/Screen-Shot-2019-09-21-at-6.30.56-PM-
768x429.png>

In all of the research on the bill in the Legislature, AB 44,
to ban fur products in California, big Democratic donor and
LGBTQ activist Ed Buck’s name was prominent. Buck was just
arrested last week for luring young, gay African American men to
his home, and injecting them with methamphetamine. Buck is
alleged to have preyed on gay at-risk men, and pressured them to
do drugs, and especially, crystal meth.

Gemmel Moore, 26, was found dead inside Buck’s home in 2017.
Timothy Dean, 55, was found dead in Buck’s West Hollywood
apartment this year, yet Buck was never arrested. Recently, a
third young man nearly died, before Buck was finally arrested.
“Buck was arrested at his West Hollywood home Tuesday night,
less than a week after a man fled Buck’s home fearing he was
suffering a methamphetamine overdose, prosecutors allege,” the
Los Angeles Times reported.

Buck was a well-known wealthy Democratic Party donor, and was
the activist who first introduced the idea of a ban on fur
products. His home city of West Hollywood was the first city to
impose one.

This case is reminiscent of the Harvey Weinstein case. Weinstein
wasn’t arrested for years despite many credible accusations and
police reports of sexual abuses, many say because of his
political contributions.

It appears Buck spread a lot of campaign contributions around,
which served to buy favor with politicians, to ensure support
for his fur ban legislation. But is also worked to protect him
and keep him from being arrested even while he continued
drugging and manipulating men.

Under both his name and a PAC called Animal PAC he maxed out on
political contributions, and contributed hundreds of thousands
of dollars to politicians.

Ed Buck’s political donations are also interesting.

*Buck’s biggest political investment was for more than $300,000
to his political action committee called Animal PAC/Social
Compassion in Legislation for Animals. This PAC donated to
several campaigns.

*A partial list of beneficiaries of Ed Buck’s Animal PAC
include: Henry Stern for State Senate ($4,200), Anthony
Portantino for Senate 2016 ($2,500), Jeffrey Prang for Accessor
($6,000), Mike Feuer for City Attorney 2013 ($1,300), John Perez
for Assembly 2012 ($3,900), Bob Blumenfield for Assembly 2012
($1,000), Betty Yee for State Controller 2014 ($250), John Duran
for West Hollywood City Council ($3,200), Jeffrey Prang for West
Hollywood City Council ($3,200)

*Records dating back to 2009 showed Los Angeles Mayor Eric
Garcetti was one of Buck’s high-profile recipients, receiving
$1,400 in 2016. That money was returned about a month after
Moore died.

*Los Angeles County District Attorney Jackie Lacey received $100
from Buck in 2012. Her campaign claims that money was given back
in February of 2018.

*He gave former California state Senate leader Kevin De Leon
$18,700 over several campaigns.

*Democratic Congressman Ted Lieu took in $19,400 in state and
federal donations from Buck.

*Buck gave Rep. Adam Schiff, now chairman of the House Permanent
Select Committee on Intelligence, $2,700 in 2016.

*He made donations of $38,700 to John D’Amico, whose initial
election to the West Hollywood City Council in 2011 was a
project of Buck’s. An animal rights activist, Buck endorsed and
campaigned for D’Amico and provided him with an army of campaign
workers from various animal rights groups based on his support
for a ban on the sale of fur in West Hollywood.

In West Hollywood in advance of or during consideration of the
fur ban ordinance, Buck made $24,700 in donations to John Duran,
$2,500 in donations to Lauren Meister and $2,000 in donations to
John Heilman.

The political favor Mr. Buck earned through these donations
enabled him to secure a strong coalition of support for the fur
ban legislation among lawmakers…many of the same lawmakers who
also apparently provided him the special treatment and
protections that enabled him to avoid arrest for two years while
he continued to drug and manipulate men, nearly resulting in a
third death.

Below is a partial list of Ed Buck’s political contributions,
including his PAC contributions. The rest of his contributions
can be found Center for Responsive Politics, which is known as
OpenSecrets.org

DATE RECIPIENT CONTEST POSITION PAYMENT TYPE AMOUNT
1/16/17

ANIMAL PAC MONETARY
$5,000.00

3/2/18

ANIMAL PAC MONETARY
$5,000.00

6/15/17

ANIMAL PAC MONETARY
$2,000.00

12/15/18

ANIMAL PAC MONETARY
$1,500.00

4/8/13

ANIMAL PAC MONETARY
$250,000.00

3/15/12

ANIMAL PAC MONETARY
$25,000.00

12/26/12

ANIMAL PAC LOAN
$25,000.00

1/1/10

ANIMAL PAC MONETARY
$224,380.94

4/25/16

ANIMAL.PAC.CA MONETARY
$10,000.00

5/20/16

ANIMAL.PAC.CA MONETARY
$5,000.00

9/23/16

ARDY KASSAKAIN FOR STATE ASSEMBLY, ARDY STATE ASSEMBLY
PERSON SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,000.00

4/29/14

ARMSTEAD, SONGHAI OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$250.00

6/4/15

BAYLESS, SHAWN STATE SENATOR 27 SUPPORT MONETARY
$4,200.00

7/29/17

BECERRA FOR AG, XAVIER ATTORNEY GENERAL SUPPORT MONETARY
$2,500.00

11/4/15

BEN ALLEN FOR CA SENATE, BEN STATE SENATOR 28 SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,000.00

5/23/16

BLOOM, RICHARD STATE ASSEMBLY PERSON SUPPORT MONETARY
$2,500.00

11/2/15

BLUMENFIELD, BOB OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$700.00

11/2/15

BLUMENFIELD, BOB OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$700.00

9/30/16

BLUMENFIELD, BOB OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$700.00

7/26/12

BLUMENFIELD, BOB STATE ASSEMBLY PERSON SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,000.00

9/21/12

BLUMENFIELD, BOB OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$700.00

4/29/12

BUTLER FOR ASSEMBLY, BETSY STATE ASSEMBLY PERSON SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,000.00

6/18/13

BUTLER, BETSY STATE ASSEMBLY PERSON SUPPORT MONETARY
$8,200.00

6/18/13

BUTLER, BETSY STATE ASSEMBLY PERSON 62 SUPPORT MONETARY
$8,200.00

3/27/14

BUTLER, BETSY STATE SENATOR SUPPORT MONETARY
$4,100.00

9/30/12

BUTLER, BETSY STATE ASSEMBLY PERSON SUPPORT MONETARY
$2,900.00

7/26/12

BUTLER, BETSY STATE ASSEMBLY PERSON SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,000.00

8/20/12

CA DEL SOL STATE ASSEMBLY PERSON SUPPORT NON-MONETARY
$887.13

2/2/13

CEDILLO, GIL OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$700.00

5/18/16

COMMITTEE IN SUPPORT OF SAWN BAYLESS MONETARY
$10,000.00

10/14/14

CONTROLLER RON GALPERIN OFFICEHOLDER ACCT MONETARY
$1,000.00

11/1/13

DABABNEH, MATT STATE ASSEMBLY PERSON SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,500.00

7/22/14

D’AMICO, JOHN OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$500.00

6/8/17

DE LEON, KEVIN LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR SUPPORT MONETARY
$7,600.00

11/18/15

DE LEON, KEVIN LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR SUPPORT MONETARY
$7,000.00

4/16/14

DE LEON, KEVIN STATE SENATOR SUPPORT MONETARY
$4,100.00

6/18/16

DURAN, JOHN OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$500.00

4/21/14

DURAN, JOHN OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$5,000.00

5/17/14

DURAN, JOHN OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$5,000.00

1/6/14

DURAN, JOHN OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,500.00

11/28/12

DURAN, JOHN OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$500.00

7/10/14

EBENSTEIN, JEFF OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$5,000.00

1/10/13

EBENSTEIN, JEFF STATE ASSEMBLY PERSON SUPPORT MONETARY
$4,100.00

5/24/13

EBENSTEIN, JEFF STATE ASSEMBLY PERSON SUPPORT MONETARY
$4,100.00

10/6/14

ECHOLS, ELIZABETH STATE ASSEMBLY PERSON SUPPORT MONETARY
$4,100.00

3/14/14

EQ/CA MONETARY
$1,000.00

5/19/13

EQUALITY CA PAC MONETARY
$1,250.00

11/18/15

EQUALITY CALIFORNIA PAC MONETARY
$1,000.00

3/22/12

FEUER FOR CITY ATTY OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$300.00

4/1/13

FEUER FOR CITY ATTY, MIKE OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,300.00

5/13/15

FEUER, MIKE OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,400.00

7/27/15

FEUER, MIKE OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$0.00

7/15/13

FEUER, MIKE OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,000.00

7/25/16

FRIENDS OF JUDIE MANCUSO OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$360.00

3/5/14

GALPERIN, RON OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,300.00

11/3/16

GARCETTI FOR MAYOR OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,400.00

8/30/17

GARCETTI, ERIC OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,400.00

6/18/13

GATTO, MIKE STATE ASSEMBLY PERSON SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,000.00

7/2/14

GRAY, GLORIA STATE ASSEMBLY PERSON SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,500.00

11/16/14

GUARDARRAMA, JOE OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$500.00

6/1/17

HEILMAN 2007, JOHN OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$500.00

6/1/17

HEILMAN 2015, JOHN OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$500.00

5/25/17

HEILMAN, JOHN OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$500.00

6/1/17

HEILMQN 2015, JOHN OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$500.00

1/29/15

HOFFMAN, ANDRA OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,000.00

2/3/15

HOFFMAN, ANDRA OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,000.00

4/2/14

HOFFMAN, ANDRA OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$200.00

10/22/18

HONESTY PAC MONETARY
$5,000.00

7/4/18

HONESTY PAC MONETARY
$5,000.00

2/20/15

HOUSTON, SCOTT OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$500.00

3/12/12

JACKIE LACEY FOR DA OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$100.00

6/18/14

JEFF PRANG IE MONETARY
$5,000.00

9/22/16

JONES, DAVE ATTORNEY GENERAL SUPPORT MONETARY
$2,500.00

12/5/15

JONES-SAWYER, REGGIE STATE ASSEMBLY PERSON 59 SUPPORT MONETARY
$500.00

9/5/17

KAMLAGER, SYDNEY OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$500.00

2/7/15

KAMLAGER, SYDNEY OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$500.00

6/25/15

KASSAKHIAN, ARDY STATE ASSEMBLY PERSON 43 SUPPORT MONETARY
$4,200.00

6/26/16

KORETZ, PAUL OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$700.00

12/9/14

KORETZ, PAUL MONETARY
$500.00

3/4/15

KREKORIAN, PAUL OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$700.00

8/23/12

LA COUNTY DEMS MONETARY
$2,000.00

2/14/18

LACEY, JACKIE OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$100.00

12/3/13

LIEU, TED STATE SENATOR SUPPORT MONETARY
$4,100.00

10/24/12

LIEU, TED STATE SENATOR SUPPORT MONETARY
$2,000.00

10/10/14

MARISCAL, FRED OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$100.00

2/1/15

MEISTER, LAUREN OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$500.00

10/9/14

MIKE FEUER LEGAL DEFENSE FUND MONETARY
$1,000.00

9/28/16

MIKE FEUER OFFICEHOLDER ACCT OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,000.00

5/28/13

MONTANEZ, CINDY GOVERNOR SUPPORT MONETARY
$700.00

4/1/13

MONTANEZ, CINDY OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$700.00

12/30/14

MONTANEZ, CINDY OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$700.00

8/20/12

NAZARIAN, ADRIN STATE ASSEMBLY PERSON SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,000.00

9/30/15

O’FARRELL, MITCH OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$700.00

9/30/15

O’FARRELL, MITCH OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$700.00

2/17/13

O’FARRELL, MITCH OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$700.00

4/1/13

O’FARRELL, MITCH OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$700.00

6/15/16

PARKS, DARRELL OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,500.00

4/15/16

PARKS, DARRELL OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,500.00

6/30/14

PELICO, JOAN OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$700.00

10/5/12

PEREZ, JOHN A. STATE ASSEMBLY PERSON SUPPORT MONETARY
$3,900.00

12/9/14

PORTANTINO, ANTHONY STATE SENATOR SUPPORT MONETARY
$4,100.00

9/22/16

PORTINTINO, ANTHONY STATE SENATOR SUPPORT MONETARY
$3,900.00

10/3/14

PPAP MONETARY
$300.00

6/26/17

PRANG, JEFF OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,500.00

7/20/18

PRANG, JEFF OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,500.00

11/1/13

PRANG, JEFF OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,500.00

6/13/14

PRANG, JEFF OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,500.00

5/4/16

RUBIO, BLANCA STATE ASSEMBLY PERSON 48 SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,000.00

6/29/17

RUBIO, SUSAN STATE SENATOR 22 SUPPORT MONETARY
$2,400.00

3/18/17

RUBIO, SUSAN STATE SENATOR 22 SUPPORT MONETARY
$2,000.00

4/2/14

SHINK, HEIDI OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$500.00

3/14/14

SHRIVER, BOBBY OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$300.00

10/8/18

SMITH, JESSE OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$5,000.00

6/18/14

SMITH, RON OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,500.00

5/20/16

STERN, HENRY STATE SENATOR 27 SUPPORT MONETARY
$4,200.00

9/22/16

STERN, HENRY STATE SENATOR SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,000.00

6/16/16

SVONKIN, SCOTT BOARD OF EQUALIZATION MEMBER SUPPORT MONETARY
$5,000.00

2/15/15

SVONKIN, SCOTT OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,000.00

7/26/12

SZABO, MATT OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$700.00

5/24/17

ZIMMER, STEVE OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$1,100.00

12/15/12

ZIMMER, STEVE OTHER SUPPORT MONETARY
$250.00

https://californiaglobe.com/section-2/recently-arrested-democrat-
donor-ed-buck-also-started-fur-ban-in-california/