Free-wheeling Omarosa Says Somebody's Banging the Whole White House, Just Putting It Out There
2018-02-17 20:58:14 UTC
https://jezebel.com/free-wheeling-omarosa-says-somebodys-banging-the-whole-1823103447

Omarosa, Apprentice and White House alum–currently the best thing that ever
happened to Celebrity Big Brother–was asked if she’d slept with Donald Trump.
And she went ahead and said this, via Entertainment Weekly’s Celebrity Big
Brother recap:

“Hell no! Oh, my God. Brandi, that’s horrible,” Omarosa replies. “I’m not…
There’s somebody in the White House that’s sleeping around with everybody, but
she is not me… I’ve never had to do that.”

Brandi says she heard that a few Celebrity Apprentice contestants had slept with
Trump. Omarosa asks her to name names but Brandi says she doesn’t know who it
was.

Do you really want her to name names, though? Have you really thought about it?
Have you fully considered what it’s like...to–

I can’t type it.

Do the unspeakable thing.

----

...it’s anyone, it’s Hope Hicks

2018-02-18 02:20:21 UTC
[...]
God forbid it's Kellyanne Conway or Sarah Huckabee Sanders, lol.