DOW takes yet another 'plungeroonie'!...
2020-03-12 22:39:53 UTC
Closes at 21,200.62 Down −2,352.60

thanks, Drumpf!

*
MaxxX-Ine
2020-03-13 06:30:48 UTC
Closes at 21,200.62 Down −2,352.60
Running out of shekels?
Post by Miloch
thanks, Drumpf!
2020-03-13 15:04:14 UTC
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
Closes at 21,200.62 Down −2,352.60
Running out of shekels?
Not as much as Drumpf is running out of time...see ya at the polls in November,
Kitty!

*
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
thanks, Drumpf!
*
MaxxX-Ine
The debates should be fun, eh Champ? Do you think Biden will know where he is?
Miloch
2020-03-13 19:45:19 UTC
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
Closes at 21,200.62 Down −2,352.60
Running out of shekels?
Not as much as Drumpf is running out of time...see ya at the polls in November,
Kitty!
The debates should be fun, eh Champ? Do you think Biden will know where he is?
He knows where the White House is...and he'll be moving in on January 20th.

Next time ya see 'im, just bump elbows...you don't know what his tiny little
hands have touched.

*
MaxxX-Ine
2020-03-13 21:00:20 UTC
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
Closes at 21,200.62 Down −2,352.60
Running out of shekels?
Not as much as Drumpf is running out of time...see ya at the polls in November,
Kitty!
The debates should be fun, eh Champ? Do you think Biden will know where he is?
He knows where the White House is...and he'll be moving in on January 20th.
Next time ya see 'im, just bump elbows...you don't know what his tiny little
hands have touched.
I recall you saying the same thing about Hillary. You were wrong about Russia.
You were wrong about Ukraine. Are you ever right? Nope. Trump has beaten you
every single time.

PS. +9%
Miloch
2020-03-13 23:38:34 UTC
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
Closes at 21,200.62 Down −2,352.60
Running out of shekels?
Not as much as Drumpf is running out of time...see ya at the polls in November,
Kitty!
The debates should be fun, eh Champ? Do you think Biden will know where he is?
He knows where the White House is...and he'll be moving in on January 20th.
Next time ya see 'im, just bump elbows...you don't know what his tiny little
hands have touched.
I recall you saying the same thing about Hillary. You were wrong about Russia.
You were wrong about Ukraine. Are you ever right? Nope. Trump has beaten you
every single time.
PS. +9%
You're still whistling in the dark as you walk past the Trump graveyard...keep
whistling TrumpStooge.

Nancy Pelosi gonna step on Trump's dick...again

*
MaxxX-Ine
2020-03-14 00:34:31 UTC
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
Closes at 21,200.62 Down −2,352.60
Running out of shekels?
Not as much as Drumpf is running out of time...see ya at the polls in November,
Kitty!
The debates should be fun, eh Champ? Do you think Biden will know where he is?
He knows where the White House is...and he'll be moving in on January 20th.
Next time ya see 'im, just bump elbows...you don't know what his tiny little
hands have touched.
I recall you saying the same thing about Hillary. You were wrong about Russia.
You were wrong about Ukraine. Are you ever right? Nope. Trump has beaten you
every single time.
PS. +9%
You're still whistling in the dark as you walk past the Trump graveyard...keep
whistling TrumpStooge.
Nancy Pelosi gonna step on Trump's dick...again
Pelosi? Hhahahahahaa. When she finds her denture cream you get back to me.
She and Creepy Joe are are both demented and incompetent. And have you given up
on Carl Marx Jr yet or are you still holding out hope? I bet you're still
sitting on a 50 year old college loan you'd like me to pay off for you.
Miloch
2020-03-14 01:16:25 UTC
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
[...]
I'm old school...worked my way thru college and graduated debt free...less than
a year later was 1st Lt flying combat missions in a UH-1...the same war Trump
was able to skip because he father found a doctor who would (for a fee) certify
that Donald (your hero) had bone spurs so horrific he should be classified as
4-F.

*
MaxxX-Ine
2020-03-14 02:23:54 UTC
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
[...]
Ironic that you used to "fight" commies, now you want to vote for one. We
shouldn't have been there anyway. Dems always declaring war on non-white
people.

Ever had a bone spur? Not that pleasant.
MaxxX-Ine
2020-03-15 02:19:47 UTC
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
I'm old school...worked my way thru college and graduated debt free...less than
a year later was 1st Lt flying combat missions in a UH-1...the same war Trump
was able to skip because he father found a doctor who would (for a fee) certify
that Donald (your hero) had bone spurs so horrific he should be classified as
4-F.
Ironic that you used to "fight" commies, now you want to vote for one. We
shouldn't have been there anyway. Dems always declaring war on non-white
people.
I guess stumped him with that one.