British man learns he's not the biological father of his three sons
Add Reply
Cuckold Brits
2019-01-11 13:52:12 UTC
A British man stumbled upon his ex-wife’s infidelity in an
unusual way – through a medical exam - and found out he wasn't
the biological father of their three sons.

When Richard Mason’s doctor informed him in 2016 that he had
cystic fibrosis, he also noted that his patient was unable since
birth to have biological children because of the condition. The
infertility came as a shock to Mason, who had – or thought he
had – produced three sons with his ex-wife, to whom he’d been
married 20 years.

He had raised them since 1995, believing they were his own. But
they were the children of a former coworker of Kate Mason, with
whom she’d had a four-year affair, according to the Daily
Telegraph.

"You don’t know what’s real and what isn’t. It's as if I’m
living in 'The Matrix.'” Mason told the Daily Mail. “Someone
says to you, 'All that you know and everything you thought to be
solid and true is not real, and never did exist. You are not a
father, you are not able to have kids, your name will not
continue.'"

Mason, who is a 55-year-old founder of the comparison site
moneysupermarket.com, sued his ex-wife, demanding the roughly
$5.8 million he paid her in their 2008 divorce settlement. He
also wanted the matter of paternity fraud addressed, though it
is unclear in what manner.

His ex-wife has agreed to settle but as long as she doesn’t need
to name the children’s biological father.

Richard Mason’s counsel, Roger Terrell, said to the Telegraph:
“I think it was the major reason for her settling. I was shocked
and surprised that she settled, I thought we were going to have
a very acrimonious court battle.

“We were confident that we would get a court order whereby the
ex-wife, the mother of the children, would have to name the
father.

“She didn’t want to name the father - why, we don’t know - that
is why she came to a financial settlement and in the settlement
she did not have to name the father.”

Richard Mason very much wants the biological father to identify
himself, so that the children know who he is, the newspaper
said. But a source whom the newspaper described only as “close
to the family” said the sons are not interested in knowing about
him.

The source, according to the Telegraph, said Mason’s public
statements about his ex-wife had shocked those who knew the
couple. “I assume the natural father, whoever he is, has not
made any contact and no doubt doesn’t even know they exist.”

His ex-wife revealed she had an on-and-off affair with the boys’
biological father, having the first child in 1995 and the other
two, who are twins, in 1999.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/u-k-businessman-learns-hes-been-
infertile-since-birth-and-sons-from-21-year-marriage-are-not-his
Cuckold Brits