Sean Spicer threatens legal action after he is accused of racial slur
2018-07-29 23:52:12 UTC
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-sean-spicer-racial-slur-20180729-story.html

Sean Spicer is threatening legal action against the Associated Press after being
accused by a black man of using the N-word when he was in high school.

A lawyer said Saturday night that the AP “recklessly republished a categorically
false accusation” against the former White House press secretary, according to
The Hill.

“The claim is a lie. Absent an immediate retraction, Mr. Spicer will take legal
action Monday,” Michael Bowe said in a statement.

A man claiming to be Spicer’s former classmate at Portsmouth Abbey School
approached the former Trump staffer during a book signing in Middletown, R.I.,
on Friday. Spicer is promoting "The Briefing: Politics, the Press and the
President,” about his time in the White House.

“Sean, I was a day student at (Portsmouth) Abbey, too, with you,” said Alex
Lombard, according to video obtained by NewportRI.com. “Don’t you remember? You
don’t remember that you tried to fight me? But you called me a (racial epithet)
first.”

Security booted Lombard from the Barnes & Noble, but he added: “I was 14 then. I
was a scared kid then, Sean. I’m not scared to fight you now.”

Regnery Publishing publicist Lauren McCue told The Hill that Spicer “can’t
recall any incident” like the one that Lombard alleged.

2018-07-30 11:22:32 UTC
Sean Spicer is threatening legal action against the Associated Press after being
accused by a black man of using the N-word when he was in high school.
Oh, fuck. Really? This is the business our courts should be dealing with?

Nigger. Nigger. Nigger.

Now that you've gone blind, I can write whatever I want because you can't read
this.

He grudges Dawn its gracious light,
the dance defying dark of night.
Her fleeting tread is flickerred red,
and wakes the world to waxing bright.

The Dawn is cool when day is new
and soothes the clouds with subtle hue.
The morning Sun, her march begun,
above the veiled vaults of blue.

Then homeward wends the hostage wife
to lightless halls, to lurking life,
A haunted bride by husband's side,
by clan betrayed to cleanse the strife.

In younger days ere yoke of age,
ere duty formed her dismal cage,
in deepest darks she danced with sparks,
ere came the wrath and killing rage.

Her acts and dreams were intertwined;
she spoke her spells and space designed.
Her gifts she brought; her goal she sought:
achieve a realm of changeless kind.

The Mother ruled her molded land;
and waits her Daughter, watchful stand.
The Father sails, as fate assails,
his silver visage soothes the strand.
This post / \
Yet another supercilious snowflake for justice. insults Islam. Mohammed