Kellyanne Conway Can't Stop Saying 'Sexting'
2019-01-14 19:17:54 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/kellyanne-conway-cant-stop-saying-sexting-1831734391

Kellyanne Conway, counselor to Donald Trump, was back on Fox & Friends on Monday
morning to garble up a bunch of words about the latest New York Times story,
which revealed that the FBI had opened up an investigation into whether Trump
was working on behalf of Russia. Conway somehow tried to claim that the report
“confirms” Trump’s deep state conspiracy, including, curiously that agents at
the “very tippy top” of the FBI were “sexting” each other:

Conway: It sort of confirms what the president has said all along about some of
the rogue actors at the very tippy top of the FBI who are no longer there
because they were fired and worse. Some of them were deemed to be leaking and
lying, sexting each other, obviously, with their tremendous biases against this
president.

Here Conway seems to be referring to former FBI employees Lisa Page and Peter
Strzok, whose private text messages disparaging Trump have been central to
conspiracy theories spread by the administration alleging an anti-Trump bias.
Last February, Conway repeated the “sexting” line on Fox & Friends, but
corrected herself, saying, “I mean texting,” which The Cut termed a “Freudian
slip.” (At the time, Page and Strzok were rumored to be in a relationship, which
they have since confirmed.)

Now Conway is just going right out there with “sexting each other, obviously.”
Because, yes, “Sitting with Bill watching CNN” is a sext.

2019-01-15 02:17:29 UTC
Last February, Conway repeated the "sexting" line on Fox & Friends, but
corrected herself, saying, "I mean texting," which The Cut termed a "Freudian
slip."
Sexting on the brain huh, let's all hope we never see any of her own
"sexts."
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-01-15 02:19:51 UTC
Last February, Conway repeated the "sexting" line on Fox & Friends, but
corrected herself, saying, "I mean texting," which The Cut termed a "Freudian
slip."
Sexting on the brain huh, let's all hope we never see any of her own
"sexts."
She was probably just reading the FBI Agents and Lawyers texts that have
finally been found...

Seems Mueller's team deleted them.... before handing the phones over
to the IG.
--
That's Karma

Were Democrats lying before or are the Democrats lying now?

BeamMeUpScotty
2019-01-15 02:22:15 UTC
Last February, Conway repeated the "sexting" line on Fox & Friends, but
corrected herself, saying, "I mean texting," which The Cut termed a "Freudian
slip."
Sexting on the brain huh, let's all hope we never see any of her own
"sexts."
She was probably just reading the FBI Agents and Lawyers texts that have
finally been found...

Seems Mueller's team deleted them.... before handing the phones over
to the IG.

That was a Hillary trick to destroy evidence wasn't it?

Did Hillary learn it form Mueller or did Mueller learn it from Hillary?
--

http://youtu.be/QLhY6KkhEq0
http://youtu.be/corPx1FDoWY
super70s
2019-01-15 10:07:46 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
That was a Hillary trick to destroy evidence wasn't it?
Did Hillary learn it form Mueller or did Mueller learn it from Hillary?
You're like a caricature, all roads lead to Hillary for you don't they.
Get some therapy for HDS.