Kamala Harris is a dirty whore who fucked a guy 30 years older than her to start her political career - on the record
Add Reply
Harvey Weinstein
2020-11-07 01:27:16 UTC
level 1
TriceratopsArentReal
34 points
·
2 months ago
Yeah no shit she’s a woman

level 2
KingBluri
8 points
·
2 months ago
lol got 'em

level 2
Joe_Rogan_is_a_Chud
3 points
·
2 months ago
I feel like that's letting her off easy though.

She's a poo-in-the-loo vampire

level 2
scotchcleanscuts
1 point
·
2 months ago
swish

level 2
Sayakachan99
1 point
·
25 days ago
·
edited 25 days ago
Woman? I think you mean whore. Most women around me didn’t feel
the need to have sex with a guy to be successful. Not all women
do that you sexist pig.

level 1
[deleted]
18 points
·
2 months ago
Shout out to Willie Brown for using his political power to fuck
adult women.

level 2
scotchcleanscuts
0 points
·
2 months ago
Also known as rape.

Continue this thread

level 1
chopperinmypants
8 points
·
2 months ago
She also turned a blind eye to Catholic pedos
https://theintercept.com/2019/06/09/kamala-harris-san-francisco-
catholic-church-child-abuse/

level 2
Sayakachan99
1 point
·
25 days ago
And she supports abortion

level 1
nemo1080
6 points
·
2 months ago
This is also the case with every single Weinstein accuser

level 2
scotchcleanscuts
2 points
·
2 months ago
and epstein

level 1
Mmmgoodboi
3 points
·
2 months ago
That dirty pig

level 2
Sayakachan99
1 point
·
25 days ago
Ikr? She’s a delusional hack.

level 1
Sayakachan99
1 point
·
25 days ago
I can’t believe liberals think of her as some role model when
she’s really just another dirty slut who used her body to get
what she wanted. Pathetic.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Spudmode/comments/i80llj/kamala_harris_
is_a_dirty_whore_who_fucked_a_guy/
Phantom_View
2020-11-08 04:37:18 UTC
Who cares ?

What I *do* care about is that she is a not-so-closeted Maoist.
That is BAD NEWS for the USA. It will start with a perpetual
post-Covid recession and disempowerment of the military
so China, Iran and NK can do whatever they want ......
Miloch
2020-11-08 04:53:14 UTC
Post by Phantom_View
Who cares ?
What I *do* care about is that she is a not-so-closeted Maoist.
That is BAD NEWS for the USA. It will start with a perpetual
post-Covid recession and disempowerment of the military
so China, Iran and NK can do whatever they want ......
I believe you can add the Duchy of Grand Fenwick to that list, PV.

*
Impeach
2020-11-08 21:39:33 UTC
Post by Phantom_View
Who cares ?
Harvey Weinstein.

He's being charged, convicted and jailed for the exact thing
this whore used to get into politics.

She fucked her way into a job.
Post by Phantom_View
What I *do* care about is that she is a not-so-closeted Maoist.
You should be concerned that Democrats had no problem using a
mentally ill front man to get the whore into office.
Post by Phantom_View
That is BAD NEWS for the USA. It will start with a perpetual
post-Covid recession and disempowerment of the military
so China, Iran and NK can do whatever they want ......
The bad news is that liberal / progressive terrorists destroyed
businesses in cities across the country and damaged the local
economies more than COVID did.

And the voters still elected Democrats...
FPP
2020-11-08 22:50:16 UTC
Post by Impeach
You should be concerned that Democrats had no problem using a
mentally ill front man to get the whore into office.
You leave Trump out of this!
--
November 7, 2020 - Happy V-T Day!
I haven't seen this many red snowflakes since Melania decorated the

On Donald Trump: The people that LIKE him - are JUST like him.

"We see him like an obese turtle on his back flailing in the hot sun,
realizing his time is over..." - Anderson Cooper 11-5-20 (Responding
to Trump's 'Treason Speech'.)