Why did Rita Hayworth have anything to do with her father as an adult?
Spob
2007-03-07 13:42:00 UTC
I'd heard that actress Rita Hayworth was the victim of incest and
severe violence inflicted by her father, but was stunned to read that
apparently she still maintained a relationship with him well into
adulthood, even hiring him after she was a star.

That seems somewhat messed up, to put it mildly. Why would someone
want anything to do with someone who had abused them like that and was
obviously a screwed-up excuse for a human being? You'd think she'd
have wanted him killed, not kept close to her.

The mind boggles. Is it common for women to maintain relationships
with a father who raped them?
LovingLife
2007-03-07 15:39:23 UTC
Post by Spob
I'd heard that actress Rita Hayworth was the victim of incest and
severe violence inflicted by her father, but was stunned to read that
apparently she still maintained a relationship with him well into
adulthood, even hiring him after she was a star.
That seems somewhat messed up, to put it mildly. Why would someone
want anything to do with someone who had abused them like that and was
obviously a screwed-up excuse for a human being? You'd think she'd
have wanted him killed, not kept close to her.
The mind boggles. Is it common for women to maintain relationships
with a father who raped them?
Why do some women leave battered womens shelters to return home to a
man that beats them? Some things just can't be answered.
Tits McGee
2007-03-07 17:13:12 UTC
Post by Spob
I'd heard that actress Rita Hayworth was the victim of incest and
severe violence inflicted by her father, but was stunned to read that
apparently she still maintained a relationship with him well into
adulthood, even hiring him after she was a star.
That seems somewhat messed up, to put it mildly. Why would someone
want anything to do with someone who had abused them like that and was
obviously a screwed-up excuse for a human being? You'd think she'd
have wanted him killed, not kept close to her.
The mind boggles. Is it common for women to maintain relationships
with a father who raped them?
He was still her father. You still love your parents, even if they do bad
things to you. If you grow up like that then you feel that it is the norm
and you accept it.
Magda

Not if you have half an ounce of self-respect.
Tits McGee
2007-03-07 17:43:52 UTC
Post by Magda
[...]
It has nothing to do with self-respect. It has to do with what you know.
If you don't know a different life then you don't feel that it is any
different from anyone else. And when you love someone you look past their
bad points. Haven't you ever had anyone that you loved/a family memner do
something that you didn't like or that hurt you? Was that the last time
that you spend time with them?
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-07 17:55:06 UTC
Post by Tits McGee
Post by Magda
[...]
Yeah, actually, it does. Relatives who are abusive assholes are
still abusive assholes. They deserve *less* consideration for their
bad points than strangers, not more. Why expect the victim to be
more "loving" than the abuser? That's just abusing them again.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
Tits McGee
I am not saying that they should, I am saying that they do.
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-07 18:33:49 UTC
Post by Tits McGee
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by Tits McGee
Post by Magda
[...]
You're disagreeing with the statement that one wouldn't, if one had
an ounce of self-respect. This is not at all the same thing.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
Tits McGee
2007-03-07 22:22:00 UTC
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by Tits McGee
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by Tits McGee
Post by Magda
[...]
The original question was WHY would this woman have anything to do with her
husband. I have no idea if she has self-respect. I am saying that you can
respect yourself and still love someone who hurts you. I am not saying
that they SHOULD love that person, but that it is not uncommon for that to
be the case. Not everyone hates people as a reaction to one aspect of
their relationship. We don't know what the rest of the relationship was
like or what the "violence" was. All I am saying is that self-respect
doesn't necessarily enter into it.
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-07 23:07:43 UTC
Post by Tits McGee
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by Tits McGee
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by Tits McGee
Post by Magda
[...]
Yes. But you weren't responding to the original question. You were
responding to an answer to it. Try to stay on one subject for a
couple of posts.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
Magda
2007-03-07 18:36:08 UTC
On 07 Mar 2007 18:19:02 GMT, in alt.gossip.celebrities, ***@hotmail.com (Tits McGee)
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... No 33 Secretary <***@gmail.com> wrote:
... > ***@hotmail.com (Tits McGee) wrote in
... > news:20070307125027.511$***@newsreader.com:
... >
... > > Magda <***@me.fr.eu> wrote:
... > >> On 07 Mar 2007 17:13:12 GMT, in alt.gossip.celebrities,
... > >> ***@hotmail.com (Tits McGee) arranged some electrons, so
... > >> they looked like this:
... > >>
... > >> ... "Spob" <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
... > >> ... > I'd heard that actress Rita Hayworth was the victim of
... > >> incest and ... > severe violence inflicted by her father, but
... > >> was stunned to read that ... > apparently she still maintained
... > >> a relationship with him well into ... > adulthood, even hiring
... > >> him after she was a star. ... >
... > >> ... > That seems somewhat messed up, to put it mildly. Why
... > >> would someone ... > want anything to do with someone who had
... > >> abused them like that and was ... > obviously a screwed-up
... > >> excuse for a human being? You'd think she'd ... > have wanted
... > >> him killed, not kept close to her. ... >
... > >> ... > The mind boggles. Is it common for women to maintain
... > >> relationships ... > with a father who raped them?
... > >> ...
... > >> ... He was still her father. You still love your parents,
... > >> even if they do bad ... things to you.
... > >>
... > >> Not if you have half an ounce of self-respect.
... > >

*You* do - many people don't. Maybe you don't have any self-respect.
Tits McGee
2007-03-07 22:23:23 UTC
Post by Magda
[...]
First of all, you don't know anything about me, so don't make some
assumption. Second, it is not uncommon for victims to remain close to
family members who were abusive. Rita Hayworth (remember her? she is the
person that the OP was about) did.
Magda

Tits seems to be a lost case.
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-07 18:53:54 UTC
Post by Magda
[...]
I agree. Some people have very little identity or personality of
their own. They exist only as a reflection of those around them.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
katorzejames
2007-03-07 19:32:20 UTC
number one, rita hayworth was a product of another era;
number two; pre twelve-step, frank discussion of incest and abuse was
almost unheard of in the 40s;
number three, in those days, families stuck together - the cansinos
were latin and probably catholic. mr. cansino taught rita to dance and
they were a dance team for years before she was discovered by
hollywood.
she no doubt had a lot of gratitude and loyalty for her father.
number four, she may have repressed many of her feelings and memories
about the abuse.
who knows whether rita hayworth had "self respect"?
it's pointless to judge her by today's PC standards.
number five, perhaps rita hayworth *forgave* her father.
there is such a thing as forgiveness.
it's the cornerstone of christianity, in case you forgot...
Magda

What did you put in your coffee?
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-07 19:44:56 UTC
Post by Magda
[...]
I'm only speculating here, but I suspect it was his penis.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
katorzejames
2007-03-07 20:03:30 UTC
you kids are pretending not to grasp my points?
who are the ones without "self-repect?
punctuation is one thing - debate is another...
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-07 21:11:54 UTC
Post by katorzejames
you kids are pretending not to grasp my points?
If you cannot learn how to use punctuation and capilization, nobody
can figure out what your point is.

And nobody will care.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
katorzejames
2007-03-07 21:27:03 UTC
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by katorzejames
you kids are pretending not to grasp my points?
If you cannot learn how to use punctuation and capilization, nobody
can figure out what your point is.
you know that's not the case.
that's kind of an old gambit by this point.
before you were speaking seriously.
now it's all facetious fun and games?
face it, mary:
even though you don't have it in you to forgive , others may be able
to do so.
you flatter yourself that you are such an independent thinker, but
from where i'm standing you sound like you are
in a kind of emotional prison.
ps
"what did that monster do to you in that closet??"
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-07 23:06:40 UTC
Post by katorzejames
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by katorzejames
you kids are pretending not to grasp my points?
If you cannot learn how to use punctuation and capilization,
nobody can figure out what your point is.
you know that's not the case.
Liar.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
R. Steve Walz
2007-03-09 01:00:36 UTC
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by katorzejames
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by katorzejames
you kids are pretending not to grasp my points?
If you cannot learn how to use punctuation and capilization,
nobody can figure out what your point is.
you know that's not the case.
Liar.
Terry Austin
-----------------
Again, unresponsive insult, and not intelligent of you.
Steve
No 33 Secretary

Terry Austin
R. Steve Walz
2007-03-09 21:01:32 UTC
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by katorzejames
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by katorzejames
you kids are pretending not to grasp my points?
If you cannot learn how to use punctuation and capilization,
nobody can figure out what your point is.
you know that's not the case.
Liar.
Terry Austin
-----------------
Again, unresponsive insult, and not intelligent of you.
Liar.
Terry Austin
-------------------
YOU'RE the Liar, asswipe, and a whiny little shit!
Steve
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-09 21:51:31 UTC
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by katorzejames
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by katorzejames
you kids are pretending not to grasp my points?
If you cannot learn how to use punctuation and
capilization, nobody can figure out what your point is.
you know that's not the case.
Liar.
Terry Austin
-----------------
Again, unresponsive insult, and not intelligent of you.
Liar.
Terry Austin
-------------------
YOU'RE the Liar, asswipe, and a whiny little shit!
I know you are, but what am I?
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
Tits McGee
My God, you ARE a child. Does your mommy know you are on the computer?
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-09 22:33:09 UTC
Post by Tits McGee
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by katorzejames
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by katorzejames
you kids are pretending not to grasp my points?
If you cannot learn how to use punctuation and
capilization, nobody can figure out what your point
is.
you know that's not the case.
Liar.
Terry Austin
-----------------
Again, unresponsive insult, and not intelligent of you.
Liar.
Terry Austin
-------------------
YOU'RE the Liar, asswipe, and a whiny little shit!
I know you are, but what am I?
My God, you ARE a child. Does your mommy know you are on the
computer?
You're arguing with Pee Wee Herman quotes, and *I'm* the child?

You will now reply.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
Jennie
2007-03-09 15:56:31 UTC
Post by katorzejames
you know that's not the case.
that's kind of an old gambit by this point.
You are writing an opinion which is difficult for your audience to
understand, so you must express it clearly. Writing is difficult.
Writing about this sort of tricky issue has to be done precisely.

Jennie
newt
2007-03-09 15:16:07 UTC
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by katorzejames
you kids are pretending not to grasp my points?
If you cannot learn how to use punctuation and capilization, nobody
can figure out what your point is.
And nobody will care.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."
"And the second?"
"Ourselves."
Terry Austin
hey I can figure out his posts just fine. Perhaps it could be YOUR
"capilization" that's preventing you from thinking straight??

the evil creeps are always guilty of the very faults they accuse their
victims of.

newt
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-09 17:10:06 UTC
On Mar 7, 1:11 pm, No 33 Secretary
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by katorzejames
you kids are pretending not to grasp my points?
If you cannot learn how to use punctuation and capilization,
nobody can figure out what your point is.
And nobody will care.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."
"And the second?"
"Ourselves."
Terry Austin
hey I can figure out his posts just fine.
Sign of mentall illness on your part, as well, I suppose.
Perhaps it could be
YOUR "capilization" that's preventing you from thinking
straight??
Perhaps your sexual perversions lead you to the same kind of
illiterate jobbering as the other pervs.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
katorzejames
2007-03-09 17:19:45 UTC
oh my gosh, get me out of this thread
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-09 17:25:56 UTC
Post by katorzejames
oh my gosh, get me out of this thread
Seems unlikely. I'm not done taunting you yet.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
chef_boyhowdy!
2007-03-09 19:34:02 UTC
POSTING AGAIN TO IT ISNT GOING TO HELP.
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-09 21:50:12 UTC
Post by chef_boyhowdy!
Post by katorzejames
oh my gosh, get me out of this thread
POSTING AGAIN TO IT ISNT GOING TO HELP.
That depends on what his real goal is, now doesn't it?
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
Jennie
2007-03-09 15:37:59 UTC
Post by katorzejames
punctuation is one thing - debate is another...
Nobody is going to send you to the Headmistress on account of your
poor punctuation, but it helps your case if you write clearly. I
happen to think that what you say is correct, but I find your writing
style irritating.

I don't know whether "sexual abuse" refers to consensual sexual acts
or not. Some writers (Claire Short, for example) believe that the
definitions of rape and sexual abuse can be stretched to include
whistling at a woman in the street. I've not found any unambiguous
account of the nature of the "abuse" to which Rita Hayworth was
subjected, and none has been presented here. Did her father rape her?
Did he buy sheer lingerie for her? Did he have consensual intercourse
with her? Did he pat her bottom? All these acts might be termed
"abuse," but some are more abusive than others.

Jennie
Tits McGee
2007-03-07 22:25:54 UTC
Post by Magda
[...]
So you people don't want to have a serious discussion; you just want to be
children, calling each other names?
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-07 23:10:12 UTC
Post by Tits McGee
Post by Magda
[...]
If "katorzejames" wants to participate in a serious discussion, it
needs to learn to write in English, so that others can figure out
what the fuck it's jibbering about. You, at least, appear to be
proficient in the language, if not in tracking conversations from
post to post.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
R. Steve Walz
2007-03-09 00:58:43 UTC
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by Tits McGee
So you people don't want to have a serious discussion; you just
want to be children, calling each other names?
If "katorzejames" wants to participate in a serious discussion, it
needs to learn to write in English, so that others can figure out
what the fuck it's jibbering about. You, at least, appear to be
proficient in the language, if not in tracking conversations from
post to post.
Terry Austin
------------------
You never present ANY arguments for your point of view, all you do
is to spew one attempted insult after another, and not even things
that are supportable. You just mindlessly pick them out of the air,
or some list of insults you got out of a book.

That is NOT intelligent.
Steve
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-09 17:03:22 UTC
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by Tits McGee
So you people don't want to have a serious discussion; you
just want to be children, calling each other names?
If "katorzejames" wants to participate in a serious discussion,
it needs to learn to write in English, so that others can
figure out what the fuck it's jibbering about. You, at least,
appear to be proficient in the language, if not in tracking
conversations from post to post.
Terry Austin
------------------
You never present ANY arguments for your point of view, all you
do is to spew one attempted insult after another, and not even
things that are supportable. You just mindlessly pick them out
of the air, or some list of insults you got out of a book.
At least I do so with reasonably competent spelling and
punctuation. At least you can figure out you've been insulted.
Even being a 'tard, and all.
Post by R. Steve Walz
That is NOT intelligent.
Neither are you.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
Tits McGee
2007-03-09 15:40:09 UTC
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by Tits McGee
So you people don't want to have a serious discussion; you
just want to be children, calling each other names?
If "katorzejames" wants to participate in a serious discussion,
it needs to learn to write in English, so that others can
figure out what the fuck it's jibbering about. You, at least,
appear to be proficient in the language, if not in tracking
conversations from post to post.
Terry Austin
------------------
You never present ANY arguments for your point of view, all you
do is to spew one attempted insult after another, and not even
things that are supportable. You just mindlessly pick them out
of the air, or some list of insults you got out of a book.
At least I do so with reasonably competent spelling and
punctuation. At least you can figure out you've been insulted.
Even being a 'tard, and all.
Yes, you are a jackass who jumps to conclusions and who is completely
unable to make a cogent argument, but at least you know how to spell!
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by R. Steve Walz
That is NOT intelligent.
Neither are you.
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-09 21:51:13 UTC
Post by Tits McGee
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by Tits McGee
[...]
Spanks 'tards like you on a regular basis.

Glad you agree.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
R. Steve Walz
2007-03-09 22:27:39 UTC
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by Tits McGee
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by Tits McGee
[...]
---------------------
Kill all the shit like you at birth!

Glad you agree.
Steve
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-09 22:31:20 UTC
Post by newt
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by Tits McGee
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by Tits McGee
So you people don't want to have a serious discussion;
you just want to be children, calling each other names?
If "katorzejames" wants to participate in a serious
discussion, it needs to learn to write in English, so
that others can figure out what the fuck it's jibbering
about. You, at least, appear to be proficient in the
language, if not in tracking conversations from post to
post. Terry Austin
------------------

Terry Austin
Magda

Which name? Coffee?
newt
2007-03-09 14:02:31 UTC
Post by Tits McGee
Post by Magda
[...]
children, calling each other names?- Hide quoted text -
no, Tits, this secretary33 person just wants to destroy you by putting
you down because you dared show kindness and forgiveness, because that
prevented you from joining in the bashing of Rita and her dad. You now
disgust her, and you can't do anything about it: her attack on self-
respect shows this plainly.

Please see her and the idiot bigot Spob as an example of what to not
become like: never listen to disgust. Please only listen to your the
heart that you have just shown to have, to your love, your empathy and
your compassion, always.

newt
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-09 17:08:19 UTC
Another perv comes out of the closet.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
R. Steve Walz
2007-03-09 22:14:34 UTC
Post by No 33 Secretary
Another perv comes out of the closet.
---------------------
You're a cowardly little McCarthyist piece of shit.
Steve
No 33 Secretary

Terry Austin
c***@gmail.com
2007-03-09 22:07:59 UTC
Post by Tits McGee
Post by Magda
[...]
I don't see where anyone called you a name, I only see you calling
everyone else children.
Tits McGee
2007-03-09 17:26:19 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Post by Tits McGee
Post by Magda
[...]
be children, calling each other names?- Hide quoted text -
I don't see where anyone called you a name, I only see you calling
everyone else children.
Some of you have called me a name, but what difference does it make if you
are calling me a name or if you are calling other people names? You are
still acting like children.
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-09 22:46:39 UTC
Post by Tits McGee
Post by c***@gmail.com
Post by Tits McGee
Post by Magda
[...]
just want to be children, calling each other names?- Hide
quoted text -
I don't see where anyone called you a name, I only see you
calling everyone else children.
Some of you have called me a name, but what difference does it
make if you are calling me a name or if you are calling other
people names? You are still acting like children.
We're only trying to communicate at your level, so you'll
understand.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
newt
2007-03-09 15:08:33 UTC
Post by Magda
[...]
Dear Jackass:

katorzejames's post is perfectly coherent and readable, and presents
an explanation that is not only the most parsimonious but also a kind
and noble one.

Your disingenuous pretense that his post isn't any of that shows that
you care nothing for truth and logic and are only out to hurt people.
Fortunately, it also has thereby destroyed any credibility you may
have had.

newt
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-09 17:09:16 UTC
Post by newt
Post by Magda
[...]
So you're smoking the same dope, perv?
Post by newt
and
presents an explanation that is not only the most parsimonious
but also a kind and noble one.
Could you translate it in to English? I really couldn't figure out
what the fuck it was jibbering about.

Oh, and you're a perv.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
Magda

What did you put in your gallon of tequila?
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-09 17:26:17 UTC
Post by Magda
[...]
I dunno, but I'll get it's not legal without a prescription.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
chef_boyhowdy!

There's two words I never thought I would see in the same sentence.
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-07 19:44:25 UTC
"katorzejames" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in news:***@n33g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

<incoherent jibberish>

"How To Use Punctuation"

http://www.rogerdarlington.me.uk/punctuation.html
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
Spob
2007-03-07 20:11:02 UTC
Post by katorzejames
number one, rita hayworth was a product of another era;
it's pointless to judge her by today's PC standards.
I'm not trying to judge her per se, I'm trying to understand. I
certainly regard her as a victim.
Post by katorzejames
the cansinos
were latin and probably catholic.
Yeah, it's clear this clown was all about following proper principles
of living.
Post by katorzejames
there is such a thing as forgiveness.
it's the cornerstone of christianity
I don't know that it's accurate to say that this particular point is
the "cornerstone" but thanks for pointing out one of the myriad
reasons why it's proper to regard religion - ALL religion, period - as
the fucked-up abomination and blight upon humanity that it is.

Religion = basing one's actions (and requiring that others in a group
base their actions) on steadfast belief in a fairy tale that one can
alter to suit one's particular psychosis.

Your position seems to be in some way saying it was okay because she
"forgave" him, as if this is adequate absolution. However this
asshole died, I hope it was slow and miserable.
katorzejames
2007-03-07 20:29:55 UTC
Post by Spob
Post by katorzejames
there is such a thing as forgiveness.
it's the cornerstone of christianity
I don't know that it's accurate to say that this particular point is
the "cornerstone"
yes, forgiveness is absolutely the cornerstone of christianity.
you could look it up!
if you dare.
Post by Spob
Your position seems to be in some way saying it was okay because she
"forgave" him, as if this is adequate absolution.
of couurse i don't know what was "ok" for rita hayworth(!)
i wasn't she and i wasn't there.
i imagine she forgave her dad for what he may have done to her and
kept him employed out of gratitude and loyalty.
that's not so far fetched to imagine this.
that's human nature, after all.
i myself forgave my own father for his emotional abuse.
(i'm telling y'all this because i'm trying to be honest - not so you
can seize on it as a "weakness.)
if you all went thru worse with your own parents, i'm sorry about
that.
i would never try to tell you whether you should forgive or not.
that's obviously up to you.
for christians, that's between themselves and "god".
you kids are palpably bitter and seemingly not real openminded.
please believe me when i tell you that there is so much out there
beyond *your own experience*.
newt
2007-03-09 15:22:58 UTC
Post by katorzejames
there is such a thing as forgiveness.
it's the cornerstone of christianity
I don't know that it's accurate to say that this particular point is
the "cornerstone" but thanks for pointing out one of the myriad
reasons why it's proper to regard religion - ALL religion, period - as
the fucked-up abomination and blight upon humanity that it is.
Religion = basing one's actions (and requiring that others in a group
base their actions) on steadfast belief in a fairy tale that one can
alter to suit one's particular psychosis.
Your position seems to be in some way saying it was okay because she
"forgave" him, as if this is adequate absolution. However this
asshole died, I hope it was slow and miserable.
Ironically, this hypocrite bigot forgot to also get rid of the idea
that not having religion doesn't mean that you do not have morality.
He got rid of the good, which he screams ferociously against, but kept
the worst of it.

newt
Tits McGee
Still, you know nothing about me.
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-07 23:08:59 UTC
Post by Tits McGee
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by Magda
On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 17:55:06 -0000, in
alt.gossip.celebrities, No 33 Secretary
... >> On 07 Mar 2007 17:13:12 GMT, in
Post by Magda
[...]
I know you look like an idiot on Usenet. If that's not your
intention, you might take a look at how you present yourself in
posts.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
Magda
2007-03-08 00:09:24 UTC
On 07 Mar 2007 22:24:12 GMT, in alt.gossip.celebrities, ***@hotmail.com (Tits McGee)
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... No 33 Secretary <***@gmail.com> wrote:
... > Magda <***@me.fr.eu> wrote in
... > news:***@4ax.com:
... >
... > > On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 17:55:06 -0000, in alt.gossip.celebrities,
... > > No 33 Secretary <***@gmail.com> arranged some
... > > electrons, so they looked like this:
... > >
... > > ... ***@hotmail.com (Tits McGee) wrote in
... > > ... news:20070307125027.511$***@newsreader.com:
... > > ...
... > > ... > Magda <***@me.fr.eu> wrote:
... > > ... >> On 07 Mar 2007 17:13:12 GMT, in alt.gossip.celebrities,
... > > ... >> ***@hotmail.com (Tits McGee) arranged some
... > > electrons, so ... >> they looked like this:
... > > ... >>
... > > ... >> ... "Spob" <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
[...]
... > > ... >

I believe we know more than enough. Much more.
Tits McGee
Again, you don't know anything about me.
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-07 23:08:19 UTC
Post by Tits McGee
Post by Magda
[...]
Only what we see here. And it does not present a complimentary
picture.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
R. Steve Walz
2007-03-08 19:51:53 UTC
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by Tits McGee
Post by Magda
... He was still her father. You still love your parents,
even if they do bad ... things to you.
Not if you have half an ounce of self-respect.
It has nothing to do with self-respect.
Yeah, actually, it does. Relatives who are abusive assholes are
still abusive assholes. They deserve *less* consideration for their
bad points than strangers, not more. Why expect the victim to be
more "loving" than the abuser? That's just abusing them again.
Terry Austin
--------------------
Most often so-called "molestation" is far from clearly some hideous
wrong, even to the supposed "victim". The supposed "victim" is even
likely to have enjoyed it greatly at the time, and only came to see
it as any kind of negative AFTER this society's minions told her it
was "wrong", and when she was nearly grown. Many kids who were
"molested" do NOT pursue action against their "perpetrator" precisely
for the reason that they LOVED what was done to them, and crave it
still today! Since molestation is merely sexuality with someone, this
is quite normal. If the supposed "victim" holds that the society is
pretty cracked and insane in its antisexuality anyway, you are even
MORE likely to find that this supposed "victim" is STILL enjoying sex
with that person as an adult, or at least privately supporting
consensual sex for kids!
Steve
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-08 19:49:45 UTC
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by Tits McGee
Post by Magda
... He was still her father. You still love your parents,
even if they do bad ... things to you.
Not if you have half an ounce of self-respect.
It has nothing to do with self-respect.
Yeah, actually, it does. Relatives who are abusive assholes are
still abusive assholes. They deserve *less* consideration for
their bad points than strangers, not more. Why expect the
victim to be more "loving" than the abuser? That's just abusing
them again. Terry Austin
--------------------
Most often so-called "molestation" is far from clearly some
hideous wrong, even to the supposed "victim". The supposed
"victim" is even likely to have enjoyed it greatly at the time,
and only came to see it as any kind of negative AFTER this
society's minions told her it was "wrong", and when she was
nearly grown. Many kids who were "molested" do NOT pursue action
against their "perpetrator" precisely for the reason that they
LOVED what was done to them, and crave it still today! Since
molestation is merely sexuality with someone, this is quite
normal. If the supposed "victim" holds that the society is
pretty cracked and insane in its antisexuality anyway, you are
even MORE likely to find that this supposed "victim" is STILL
enjoying sex with that person as an adult, or at least privately
supporting consensual sex for kids!
Steve
You're a perv.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
R. Steve Walz
2007-03-09 00:52:34 UTC
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by Tits McGee
Post by Magda
[...]
No, but you're a mindless brainwashed little shit who just believes
whatever the media dumps in your head.
Steve
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-09 17:02:36 UTC
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by Tits McGee
Post by Magda
... He was still her father. You still love your
parents, even if they do bad ... things to you.
Not if you have half an ounce of self-respect.
It has nothing to do with self-respect.
Yeah, actually, it does. Relatives who are abusive assholes
are still abusive assholes. They deserve *less*
consideration for their bad points than strangers, not more.
Why expect the victim to be more "loving" than the abuser?
That's just abusing them again. Terry Austin
--------------------

Terry Austin
Spob
2007-03-09 02:38:24 UTC
Post by R. Steve Walz
Most often so-called "molestation" is far from clearly some hideous
wrong, even to the supposed "victim". The supposed "victim" is even
likely to have enjoyed it greatly at the time, and only came to see
it as any kind of negative AFTER this society's minions told her it
was "wrong", and when she was nearly grown. Many kids who were
"molested" do NOT pursue action against their "perpetrator" precisely
for the reason that they LOVED what was done to them, and crave it
still today! Since molestation is merely sexuality with someone, this
is quite normal. If the supposed "victim" holds that the society is
pretty cracked and insane in its antisexuality anyway, you are even
MORE likely to find that this supposed "victim" is STILL enjoying sex
with that person as an adult, or at least privately supporting
consensual sex for kids!
Hey Shitstain.

This is a load of rationalizing horseshit to justify your own fucked-
up desires. A parent is supposed to be a protector and provider for a
child, not an opportunistic predator who views the child as a
convenient vessel for sexual gratification.

It doesn't have jack shit to do with "misguided society". A child
lacks the cognitive capacity to make informed choices, to fully grasp
the implications of anything, which is *exactly* what those like you
and your ilk count on.

Further, there's disparity of power - both physical and psychological.
Any adult or older child whether a relative or not who preys on a
child is wrong.

This "loving" scenario is horseshit fantasy. Show me any real person
who isn't some fucked-up zombie who rhapsodizes about how great and
positive an experience having their uncle or father sexually exploit
them was. Rita Hayworth's father beat the shit out of her. Sound like
a "gentle, loving" scenario to you?

Funny how when smart women who were molested such Marilyn Van Derbur
and Oprah talk about it, they clearly regard the experience with anger
and disgust.

Two adults meeting at a bar or other scenario in the adult world and
hooking up is in a different universe from seeking sexual
gratification from a child in one's own home. Sexual exploration
between similar-aged cousins or siblings? Maybe
understandable...*maybe*, depending on the specifics of the situation.
Anyone in the family from their parent's generation, no way, period.

Next time you go to a NAMBLA gathering, bring a shotgun with lots of
extra shells, pass it around and everyone take turns having a long
drag on it while exploring the functionality of the trigger.
Don Quixote
2007-03-09 05:11:26 UTC
Post by Spob
Post by R. Steve Walz
[...]
<a lot of hatefull stuff removed>
Next time you go to a NAMBLA gathering, bring a shotgun with lots of
extra shells, pass it around and everyone take turns having a long
drag on it while exploring the functionality of the trigger.
I am afraid that R. Steve Walz is right here guys.

My brother had a girlfriend with a 12 yo daughter. That daughter had
been "molested" by one of the mother's earlier boyfriends and had even
received "treatment". But a number of times when my brother was alone
with her that daughter would show my brother her pussy and proudly
exclaim that she was getting some hair there. She also would tell him
that he could touch her there and she wouldn't tell anyone (my brother
never took her up on her offer, but I would have).

What this shows is that the supposed "damage" that is done by
molestation is giving the child the pleasureable experience of sexual
touching. And that once the child experiences this pleasure that they
then want it more and more.

The problem then is that the child will become sexually active at a
young age, will probably have many sexual partners before reaching
adulthood, and will not be able to accept the values of our "Monogomous
Christian culture".

So don't look at people that think children and adults should be able to
have consentual sex, as if they are evil preditors. They are not, and
they should also have the right to raise their children as they see fit.

DonQuixote169 at Yahoo dot Com
Spob
2007-03-09 05:58:56 UTC
Post by Don Quixote
I am afraid that R. Steve Walz is right here guys.
Sockpuppet posting from a different server or just another pedo?
Post by Don Quixote
My brother had a girlfriend with a 12 yo daughter. That daughter had
been "molested" by one of the mother's earlier boyfriends and had even
received "treatment".
Molested meaning an adult took advantage of a child - that's what it
means pigfucker. No quotes needed. She was molested.
Post by Don Quixote
But a number of times when my brother was alone
with her that daughter would show my brother her pussy and proudly
exclaim that she was getting some hair there. She also would tell him
that he could touch her there and she wouldn't tell anyone (my brother
never took her up on her offer, but I would have).
Demonstrating that you're every bit as fucked-up as you appear to be.
Of course, you're probably concocting the scenario as part of your
ongoing mental beatoff.

A responsible, psychologically healthy adult would calmly but firmly
tell the girl her actions were inappropriate and talk to her mother
about it. Realizing of course, how a responsible, psychologically
healthy adult would respond to anything is utterly beyond your
capacity to grasp.

If by chance this scenario actually occurred anywhere but in the hazy
morass of misfiring synapses which passes for your mind - which I
doubt, I strongly question what problems the mother had that she left
her daughter in a position to be exploited yet again, and how
competent the people who treated her were. Your brother isn't far
behind you if he allowed this go on.
Post by Don Quixote
What this shows is that the supposed "damage" that is done by
molestation is giving the child the pleasureable experience of sexual
touching.
Which an adult has no business doing.
Post by Don Quixote
So don't look at people that think children and adults should be able to
have consentual sex, as if they are evil preditors.
Why not when that's exactly what they are? You seem to think you've
presented a compelling argument to support your assertions. All you've
done is reinforce how screwed up it is. Btw, it's "predator". Learn
to spell what you are. Not surprising you're just like these pathetic
mouthbreather halfwits who keep showing on the TV pedo stings.

Hey pal, kindly post your home address and phone # so the authorities
can hear more about your enlightened views. I'm sure they'd find your
insights fascinating.
Don Quixote
2007-03-09 07:41:47 UTC
Post by Spob
Post by Don Quixote
I am afraid that R. Steve Walz is right here guys.
Sockpuppet posting from a different server or just another pedo?
I only post using the name DonQuixote169, and if by "pedo" you mean
someone that had a pleasent sexual experience growing up and would want
that same pleasure for his/her own children, then yes that applies.
Post by Spob
Post by Don Quixote
My brother had a girlfriend with a 12 yo daughter. That daughter had
been "molested" by one of the mother's earlier boyfriends and had even
received "treatment".
Molested meaning an adult took advantage of a child - that's what it
means pigfucker. No quotes needed. She was molested.
My point has been that a parent who wants their child to "fit into our
culture" would be, and has every right to be very very angry with
someone that "Molested" their child because that person's act might
predictably prevent that "fitting in" from coming true.

But by the same token, a parent that puts a low priority on their child
"Fitting in" and cares more that their child feels good about themselves
and their sexuality, then that parent would go ahead and provide
pleasent sexual experiences for their child. Those parents are not Evil
simply because they want differnt experiences for their children than
what you want for your children.
Post by Spob
Post by Don Quixote
But a number of times when my brother was alone
with her that daughter would show my brother her pussy and proudly
exclaim that she was getting some hair there. She also would tell him
that he could touch her there and she wouldn't tell anyone (my brother
never took her up on her offer, but I would have).
Demonstrating that you're every bit as fucked-up as you appear to be.
Of course, you're probably concocting the scenario as part of your
ongoing mental beatoff.
No it happened as described. (I don't have enough information on the
original molestation, so I don't know if that was consentual or not.)
Post by Spob
A responsible, psychologically healthy adult would calmly but firmly
tell the girl her actions were inappropriate and talk to her mother
about it. Realizing of course, how a responsible, psychologically
healthy adult would respond to anything is utterly beyond your
capacity to grasp.
By "a responsible, psychologically healthy adult" I think you mean "a
properly programmed adult that accepts what he/she has been taught
without questioning it".
Post by Don Quixote
What this shows is that the supposed "damage" that is done by
molestation is giving the child the pleasureable experience of sexual
touching.
Which an adult has no business doing.
The adult certainly has no business doing it without the consent of both
the child and the parents.
Post by Spob
Post by Don Quixote
So don't look at people that think children and adults should be able to
have consentual sex, as if they are evil preditors.
Why not when that's exactly what they are?
An Evil Predator is someone that is a rapist (who enjoys forcing others
to engage in sex with them without their consent) but who picks on
children because they are weaker and may not be believed.

The adults we are talking about here are not rapist but rather someone
that wants to give pleasure to the child, who wants the child to cherish
the experience.
Post by Spob
You seem to think you've
presented a compelling argument to support your assertions. All you've
done is reinforce how screwed up it is. Btw, it's "predator". Learn
to spell what you are. Not surprising you're just like these pathetic
mouthbreather halfwits who keep showing on the TV pedo stings.
Those stings are truely evil. They enforce the "Law" regardless of
ethics. The "Law" sets a age limit and enforces it; in ethics a child
emancipates themselves when they assert their independence. When the law
doesn't acknowledge the rights of a child that has asserted their
independence it is evil and borders on blatent Child Abuse. Those "God
given Rights" (actually those that come from the fact that we have minds
capable of independent thought that control our bodies) are pre-existing
and don't go away because of Man-made laws.

Those stings have an adult pretending to be under legal age, asserting
their independence and setting up a sexual get-together with older men.
Such encounters if initiated by an under-age teen (verses the adult)
should be totally legal.
Post by Spob
Hey pal, kindly post your home address and phone # so the authorities
can hear more about your enlightened views. I'm sure they'd find your
insights fascinating.
Actually I am sure they already know about me; I enjoy being in their
face. (For those that don't yet know about me, they can just get a
warrant to serve on Yahoo).

DonQuixote169 at Yahoo dot Com
Spob
2007-03-09 12:34:02 UTC
Post by Don Quixote
Post by Spob
Sockpuppet posting from a different server or just another pedo?
I only post using the name DonQuixote169,
I'm sure we can believe every word you say.

I'm going to quit giving you spelling lessons. Your illiteracy serves
as an earmark of your malformed mentality.

Seriously, look into the suicide thing. It will solve many problems.
newt
2007-03-09 13:29:34 UTC
Post by Spob
Post by Don Quixote
Post by Spob
Sockpuppet posting from a different server or just another pedo?
I only post using the name DonQuixote169,
I'm sure we can believe every word you say.
I'm going to quit giving you spelling lessons. Your illiteracy serves
as an earmark of your malformed mentality.
Seriously, look into the suicide thing. It will solve many problems.
Boy these hypocrite bigots are classic! it is almost as they were one
and the same, since they all vomit the same demented lines: "commit
suicide" being the most frequent. And this imbecile couldn't wait to
attack a sweet person. Almost as if the moron couldn't help himself.
Well indeed he CAN'T help himself, because his damaged mind has been
reduced to a rather simple computer program dominated entirely by
disgust.

The proof, as they say, is in the pudding. Invariably, when a poster
exhibits disgust against others for a sexual reason, if one takes
enough care to read the hypocrite hatter's posts exhibiting disgust
against others for racial reasons, and "Spob" was only too happy to
oblige in

<***@i39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>

which I now reproduce here:

From: "Spob" <***@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.law-
enforcement,alt.military.retired,atl.general,talk.politics.misc
Subject: Re: Do You Believe in Diversity?
Date: 10 Jan 2007 17:00:33 -0800

[rest of headers removed]
Post by Spob
Post by Don Quixote
Young blacks (under 18) are more violent than previous
generations and are 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder
than young whites. Nearly all the following figures, which speak for
themselves, have not been reported in America: According to the latest
US Department of Justice survey of crime victims, more than 6.6
million violent crimes (murder, rape, assault and robbery) are
committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3
million, are inter-racial crimes.
How dare they speak the truth?

If only the Founding Fathers could have had a crystal ball to show
them
the blight they would be visiting on America by continuing the
institution of slavery. Too bad someone couldn't have said to them:

Hey ya'll, notice how those jigs are constantly at war with each other
just as they've been since time immemorial - they're the ones selling
their neighbors to you in the first place - and are still living in
the
goddamned stone age without so much as written language where every
other population on the planet has progressed along?

Yeah I know, it seems like easy pickin's now, but ever stop to think
what would happen if they were to suddenly be allowed to roam about
free? Yeah, go ahead and laugh at such a preposterous idea - I'm
tellin' you guys, declare slavery illegal, round 'em all up and ship
every damn one of 'em back to Jigabootiland, and I mean pronto. Not
only will you be saving future generations a major headache, you'll
also be averting a helluva big row in this country in the mid/late
1800's. And you'll be avoiding another one in the 20th Century named
Jesse Jackson. Trust me on this guys.

Next, when you stomp the spic's asses and annex what will become
Texas,
California etc., shoot every fuckin' Mexican you catch sneaking over
the border until they all begin to get the idea this land ain't
hospitable to 'em.

And watch out for them sneaky goddam Japs.
end of Spob's post

Yep, folks, these hypocrite bigots, are not out to protect children,
they are out to quench their pathological disgust of other human
beings by hurting what they derangedly consider the cause of their
disgust to be. It works everytime with every single hypocrite bigot
moron, but don't take my word for it: please try the same with your
favorite bigot. Let their own words silence them.

newt

ps to my dear sweet Don Quixote, my heart goes out to you for still
trying to reach out to such damaged human beings, willing to sacrifize
yourself to such vicious hatred and disgust to make a better world for
us and our children. Please know that there are others who can see the
humongous Human Being that you are with a heart full of love and
empathy.
R. Steve Walz
2007-03-09 22:05:15 UTC
Post by Spob
Post by Don Quixote
Post by Spob
Sockpuppet posting from a different server or just another pedo?
I only post using the name DonQuixote169,
I'm sure we can believe every word you say.
-----------------
----------------------
Post by Spob
Seriously, look into the suicide thing. It will solve many problems.
-------------------------
All your kind should be killed.
Steve
Positive Sex Fiend
2007-03-09 10:07:13 UTC
Post by Don Quixote
My brother had a girlfriend with a 12 yo daughter. That daughter had
been "molested" by one of the mother's earlier boyfriends and had even
received "treatment".
Molested meaning an adult took advantage of a child - that's what it
means pigfucker. No quotes needed. She was molested.
You are right, of course; if she enjoyed and/or encouraged it then it
wasn't molestation and no qoutes are needed.
Post by Spob
Post by Don Quixote
But a number of times when my brother was alone
with her that daughter would show my brother her pussy and proudly
exclaim that she was getting some hair there. She also would tell him
that he could touch her there and she wouldn't tell anyone (my brother
never took her up on her offer, but I would have).
Demonstrating that you're every bit as fucked-up as you appear to be.
Of course, you're probably concocting the scenario as part of your
ongoing mental beatoff.
Many studies show that he is not alone and that MANY men would do the same.
Post by Spob
A responsible, psychologically healthy adult would calmly but firmly
tell the girl her actions were inappropriate and talk to her mother
about it. Realizing of course, how a responsible, psychologically
healthy adult would respond to anything is utterly beyond your
capacity to grasp.
If by chance this scenario actually occurred anywhere but in the hazy
morass of misfiring synapses which passes for your mind - which I
doubt, I strongly question what problems the mother had that she left
her daughter in a position to be exploited yet again, and how
competent the people who treated her were. Your brother isn't far
behind you if he allowed this go on.
First, this scenario happens EVERYDAY. Second, are you saying that women
should never trust any men??? Or only that they shouldn't leave with their
boyfriends their daughters who have had ONE sexual experience with an
adult, but if they haven't had that first experience, yet, that it is fine?
Post by Spob
Post by Don Quixote
What this shows is that the supposed "damage" that is done by
molestation is giving the child the pleasureable experience of sexual
touching.
Which an adult has no business doing.
Who's business is it?
Post by Spob
Post by Don Quixote
So don't look at people that think children and adults should be able
to have consentual sex, as if they are evil preditors.
Why not when that's exactly what they are? You seem to think you've
presented a compelling argument to support your assertions. All you've
done is reinforce how screwed up it is. Btw, it's "predator". Learn
to spell what you are. Not surprising you're just like these pathetic
mouthbreather halfwits who keep showing on the TV pedo stings.
Hey pal, kindly post your home address and phone # so the authorities
can hear more about your enlightened views. I'm sure they'd find your
insights fascinating.
How about you psot YOUR home address and phone number? I know some people
who love to fuck with dumbass haters such as yourself.
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-09 17:05:52 UTC
Post by Spob
Post by Don Quixote
I am afraid that R. Steve Walz is right here guys.
Sockpuppet posting from a different server or just another pedo?
There seeems to be an infiniate number of pervs in the world.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
R. Steve Walz
2007-03-09 22:07:31 UTC
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by Spob
Post by Don Quixote
I am afraid that R. Steve Walz is right here guys.
Sockpuppet posting from a different server or just another pedo?
There seeems to be an infiniate number of pervs in the world.
Terry Austin
-----------------------------------
No, just a majority of sexually normal people you don't like.
Steve
No 33 Secretary
2007-03-09 22:31:39 UTC
Post by newt
Post by No 33 Secretary
Post by Spob
Post by Don Quixote
I am afraid that R. Steve Walz is right here guys.
Sockpuppet posting from a different server or just another
pedo?
There seeems to be an infiniate number of pervs in the world.
Terry Austin
-----------------------------------
No, just a majority of sexually normal people you don't like.
QED. Perv.
--
"What is the first law?"
"To Protect."

Terry Austin
R. Steve Walz
2007-03-09 22:03:07 UTC
Post by Spob
Post by Don Quixote
I am afraid that R. Steve Walz is right here guys.
Sockpuppet posting from a different server or just another pedo?
----------------------------
Neither. But of course you couldn't deal fairly with people if
your life depended on it.
Post by Spob
Post by Don Quixote
My brother had a girlfriend with a 12 yo daughter. That daughter had
been "molested" by one of the mother's earlier boyfriends and had even
received "treatment".
Molested meaning an adult took advantage of a child - that's what it
means pigfucker. No quotes needed. She was molested.
-----------------------------------
No, it actually means that somebody is alleged to have done something
to her supposedly against her will, since even though she consents,
you won't believe that she can or would consent. To molest anything
means to disturb it from proper order, a negative, and NOT positive like
something the child may have wanted! THAT'S why the quotes, asswipe!
Post by Spob
Post by Don Quixote
But a number of times when my brother was alone
with her that daughter would show my brother her pussy and proudly
exclaim that she was getting some hair there. She also would tell him
that he could touch her there and she wouldn't tell anyone (my brother
never took her up on her offer, but I would have).
Demonstrating that you're every bit as fucked-up as you appear to be.
Of course, you're probably concocting the scenario as part of your
ongoing mental beatoff.
---------------------------------
No, you can't deal fairly with others, shithead.

I guarantee that young girls do that, as they have done it to me and I
rejected them, they were young and foolish and could have endangered me
to the authorities. But if it were legal I would have done whatever she
wanted! And I dare say, SO WOULD MOST NORMAL MEN!!!!!

Hoover once tried to rid the FBI of "pedophiles". They tried to do this
by vetting all their agents with captured kiddie-porn and measuring
arousal with a plethysmograph, an inflatable cuff on the penis. They
were forced to stop the test program when they found that VERY FEW
PASSED, and among those who did, many reported impotence due to age!!
Post by Spob
A responsible, psychologically healthy adult would calmly but firmly
tell the girl her actions were inappropriate and talk to her mother
about it. Realizing of course, how a responsible, psychologically
healthy adult would respond to anything is utterly beyond your
capacity to grasp.
------------------------
Nonsense. In this society with its threats against normal sexual
drives, as you saw above, I did likewise, but I was fully capable
of going ahead had it been LEGAL or had I believed I was safe!!
Post by Spob
If by chance this scenario actually occurred anywhere but in the hazy
morass of misfiring synapses which passes for your mind - which I
doubt, I strongly question what problems the mother had that she left
her daughter in a position to be exploited yet again, and how
competent the people who treated her were. Your brother isn't far
behind you if he allowed this go on.
--------------------------
You underestimate a horny 12-yo girl! She obviously wanted it bad!
My wife of 20 years also expressed that at age 10 she had tits and
got her period and that she was do horny she tried to enlist her
brother's assistance, but he got scared and ran away! She said she
would have fucked ANYBODY if she could have found out whom she could
trust to keep it private!

And, my brother doesn't happen to live anywhere near me,,
what guesswork garbage are you on about?
Post by Spob
Post by Don Quixote
What this shows is that the supposed "damage" that is done by
molestation is giving the child the pleasureable experience of sexual
touching.
Which an adult has no business doing.
--------------------------
Nonsense. A child or teen who likes sex with another teen can feel
just as fucked and satisfied by a legal adult as by her brother or
neighbor boy. If it feels good to her, she should be able to do that!
The Law in that case, IS AN ASS! - To quote Mark Twain.
Post by Spob
Post by Don Quixote
So don't look at people that think children and adults should be able to
have consentual sex, as if they are evil preditors.
Why not when that's exactly what they are?
----------------------
Nonsense. You keep on blathering these amateurish pronouncements from
popular culture that rank right there with the easter bunny and the
tooth fairy! You can't MAKE someone a predator by SAYING it overly
often!! But that's ALL you ever do, you NEVER present any REASONED
ARGUMENT to try to support your position, and I believe that you don't
because you KNOW FULL WELL THAT YOU CAN'T, that you're position if
so obviously stupid when examined, that you would be frightened even
to attempt it, for dear your house of cards would collapse!
Post by Spob
You seem to think you've
presented a compelling argument to support your assertions. All you've
done is reinforce how screwed up it is.
---------------
No. All you did right here was LIE! OUTRIGHT! Someone must have told
you that you only need to tell someone he's wrong to prove that he is!
Bzzzt!! WRONG ANSWER!!

Now you're under some DELUSION that saying some creed over and over
makes it true, but it does NOT! Not in ANY school of logic or debate
ever presented! It being your little pet religion JUST DOESN'T CUT IT,
and that will continue to be true as long as you fail to argue from
reason instead of merely calling out unsupported SLOGANS!
Steve
Positive Sex Fiend
2007-03-09 10:01:29 UTC
Post by Don Quixote
Post by Spob
Post by R. Steve Walz
[...]
Sex is like potato chips....
Post by Don Quixote
The problem then is that the child will become sexually active at a
young age, will probably have many sexual partners before reaching
adulthood, and will not be able to accept the values of our "Monogomous
Christian culture".
And this is a problem why??? It is ONLY a problem for the restrictive
culture and not a problem for anyone else.
newt
2007-03-09 12:46:17 UTC
Post by Spob
Post by R. Steve Walz
[...]
People like this jerk "Spob" that libel others of "seeking to use
children for their own sexual gratification" and vow to imprison them,
kill them or otherwise hurt them, are the first ones to precisely want
to use children to get their rocks off. Hypocrite "Spob" is no
exception as by his own mouth he lustily proclaims in post
Post by Spob
Post by R. Steve Walz
Last week my AAA TA told me that the new dress code for the California
Grill was pants only for men. I thought that I read somewhere that
dress shorts were allowed. I can't believe that Disney would make me
wear pants in August!!!!
Men must wear casual formal wear.
Hot young women 16 - 24 with no stretch marks and an adequately low
BbMI must wear string bikinis.
So, "Spob" is definitely lusting after 16-year-olds. Again, all these
"pedo busters" are all just the same hypocrites: I and other friends
of mine have had to litterally pry haters like him off girls as young
as twelve and boys as young as nine; they were damn lucky we were
around to calm the furious parents. All it took for these disgusted
anti-pedos to sink so low was a few drinks AND THEY ALL DID THE SAME.

This was no loving, enlightened interaction they sought. Because they
are so deluded to think that a child has no sexual desire, and much
less so for sex with an adult, when these brainwashed idiots feel this
lust for kids they do not express them in a kind and loving way. No,
far from that, deluded like that they can only conceive of fulfilling
their shameful (to them) lust with a kid through coercion and force
since they have closed themselves to the possibility that a child
would possibly want them.

This, together with their proneness to violence and their idea of
children as halfwits (read "Spobs" words just above about how unable
children are to know their own needs and limitations) really makes me
suspect that the vast majority of child rapists and murderers come
precisely from the ranks of haters like "Spob."

newt
R. Steve Walz
2007-03-09 22:10:52 UTC
Post by newt
Post by Spob
Post by R. Steve Walz
[...]
------------------------------
Hey, newt, didn't ya know, the entire PURPOSE for alcohol is to make
Republicans act like Democrats, otherwise they're to screwed up about
sex TO EVEN BREED!! ;->
Steve
Jennie
2007-03-09 16:17:01 UTC
Post by Spob
Funny how when smart women who were molested such Marilyn Van Derbur
and Oprah talk about it, they clearly regard the experience with anger
and disgust.
Some people who had sex with a close relative enjoyed it. Others hated
it. Both outcomes are possible, and while some people were hurt by the
experience, others enjoyed it. You should not equate incest with rape.
Rape is something else.

I have not heard the name Marilyn Van Derbur before, but I recognise
the name Oprah as the star of a television programme. Is it really
likely that she would come out and say, "I had sex with my dad and I
really enjoyed it?"

Jennie
chef_boyhowdy!
2007-03-09 19:39:42 UTC
Post by Jennie
Post by Spob
Funny how when smart women who were molested such Marilyn Van Derbur
and Oprah talk about it, they clearly regard the experience with anger
and disgust.
Some people who had sex with a close relative enjoyed it. Others hated
it. Both outcomes are possible, and while some people were hurt by the
experience, others enjoyed it. You should not equate incest with rape.
Rape is something else.
I have not heard the name Marilyn Van Derbur before, but I recognise
the name Oprah as the star of a television programme. Is it really
likely that she would come out and say, "I had sex with my dad and I
really enjoyed it?"
Jennie
No, but if she did, Memory would claim Oprah was an angel and a visionary
for saying so.
R. Steve Walz
2007-03-09 22:13:16 UTC
Post by Jennie
Post by Spob
Funny how when smart women who were molested such Marilyn Van Derbur
and Oprah talk about it, they clearly regard the experience with anger
and disgust.
Some people who had sex with a close relative enjoyed it. Others hated
it. Both outcomes are possible, and while some people were hurt by the
experience, others enjoyed it. You should not equate incest with rape.
Rape is something else.
I have not heard the name Marilyn Van Derbur before, but I recognise
the name Oprah as the star of a television programme. Is it really
likely that she would come out and say, "I had sex with my dad and I
really enjoyed it?"
Jennie
------------
EVEN IF SHE DID???

That said, I don't think either one of them are too bright, his
standards for "smart" women must be based on who he thinks would
fuck him.
Steve
R. Steve Walz
2007-03-09 21:22:45 UTC
Post by Spob
Post by R. Steve Walz
[...]
Hey, you lick it!
Post by Spob
This is a load of rationalizing horseshit to justify your own fucked-
up desires.
-----------------
Gee, since they aren't mine, they must be somebody else's, Liar!
Post by Spob
A parent is supposed to be a protector and provider for a
child, not an opportunistic predator who views the child as a
convenient vessel for sexual gratification.
-------------------
Absolutely, but having been a VeRY sexual child, I know that
they are to be provider of their children's sexual needs as well,
finding them suitable partners, and providing a safe venue.
Post by Spob
It doesn't have jack shit to do with "misguided society".
--------------------
Are you now pretending that society can't be misguided? If you are
we have a GREAT NUMBER of things to run past you to show you the
error of your ways!!
Post by Spob
A child
lacks the cognitive capacity to make informed choices, to fully grasp
the implications of anything, which is *exactly* what those like you
and your ilk count on.
----------------------
I have no such "ilk", you Liar.

And it is NOT true that children are unable to make choices as to what
they want. They do it all the time, from whether to ride their bike
this way or that, whether to play football and get stomped and spiked,
or to risk downhill skiing and break several bones that will trouble
them with arthritis all their later lives!

Pretending that they are unable or not grown up enough to decide
anything is really just barely facile LYING. Sex is not even as
dangerous as football, especially when managed by their parents so
as to obtain sexual experience for them safely! If they were as
incompetent as you claim we would have to provide herders to send
them to school, and they'd be unable to learn anything when they got
there! Everything a child does, and especially does well, requires
their CONSENT!
Post by Spob
Further, there's disparity of power - both physical and psychological.
Any adult or older child whether a relative or not who preys on a
child is wrong.
-------------------------------------
Preys, sure, helps them with their sexuality, no.

And if you're so worried about disparity of power, lets free children
to adult status as *I* promote, and BAR adults from having power over
them, what little they do have!
Post by Spob
This "loving" scenario is horseshit fantasy. Show me any real person
who isn't some fucked-up zombie who rhapsodizes about how great and
positive an experience having their uncle or father sexually exploit
them was.
-------------------------
Show me one who has dared tell people like you about it. They KNOW
better, and while not my relatives, I enjoyed the favor of numerous
adults sexually, from age 11 on.
Post by Spob
Rita Hayworth's father beat the shit out of her. Sound like
a "gentle, loving" scenario to you?
---------------------------
I wouldn't defend that. But that is NOT the universe of discourse
on child-adult sex!! You leave out 1) non-violent and 2) entirely
consensual sexuality.
Post by Spob
Funny how when smart women who were molested such Marilyn Van Derbur
and Oprah talk about it, they clearly regard the experience with anger
and disgust.
-----------------------------
If she didn't invent it to win her feminist credentials!
The selling of sexual molestation lately requires host confessions!
Post by Spob
Two adults meeting at a bar or other scenario in the adult world and
hooking up is in a different universe from seeking sexual
gratification from a child in one's own home. Sexual exploration
between similar-aged cousins or siblings? Maybe
understandable...*maybe*, depending on the specifics of the situation.
Anyone in the family from their parent's generation, no way, period.
----------------------------
Not as long as adults wield power over children, but the very same
reprensibility can be extended to forcing your child to perform on
stage, play an instrument, do their homework, make them eat on cue,
make them obey despite what they need to tell you, etc. It is the
self-same abuse of children, no better, than the sexual coercion of
children!! There is NOTHING special about sex as opposed to any other
activity, unless you have brainwashed your children with guilt and
shame.
Post by Spob
Next time you go to a NAMBLA gathering,
-----------------------
I don't, and wouldn't have any idea where to find one if I did.
I believe they're a hoax.
Steve
Messalina
2007-03-07 20:39:24 UTC
Post by Magda
[...]
And where is someone who's own father beat and molested them supposed
to come up with that?

Not your finest posting moment, m'dear.

Mez
nimue
2007-03-09 23:02:07 UTC
Post by Messalina
Post by Magda
[...]
No kidding. It's among her most unkind and thoughtless.
Post by Messalina
Mez
--
nimue

I wish I could put my demons at my service.
Dustbunny
2007-03-08 01:03:53 UTC
Post by Magda
[...]
I recently read a biography of RH -- she didn't have a lot of self-respect.
But the book was kinda fuzzy on whether her father actually did abuse her,
so I don't know if that's just a rumor or not.

Evelyn
nimue
2007-03-09 23:01:55 UTC
Post by Magda
[...]
Abused kids often don't. They may never. They may be succesful and do well
but there may always be something inside them that hurts them. On the other
hand, maybe she had self-respect but pitied him. Who knows? We sure don't.
Anyway, you are judging a victim harshly here, and it's pretty ugly. It's
also odd, because today not one but two of my students told me that had been
molested when they were young, each by a family member. One asked me if it
was wrong to still love the family member, because she did. The other told
me she felt nothing for the family member at all. This was quite a
situation (they both went to guidance, of course) but I did say that there
was no "right" way to feel about the family member -- you just felt about
them the way you did and you shouldn't beat yourself up over it. Anyway, I
think it's odd I read this post today. I have to say, condemning someone
who has suffered so much for not doing what you would do is really ugly.

Ilene Bilenky
2007-03-07 22:31:24 UTC
Post by Tits McGee
He was still her father. You still love your parents, even if they do bad
things to you. If you grow up like that then you feel that it is the norm
and you accept it.
I don't think one necessarily loves one's parents at all, whether or not
they do bad things. It's a variable relationship.

Now, being entangled, that's a possibility. And yes, people in abusive
homes do think it's the norm, even if that's not rational. I think most
people think their own situation, whatever it is, is normal, at least
when you're a powerless child. That's one of the things that's so
insidious about it.

Abuse aside, some families are just a bad match. A genetic blind date
gone bad, or indifferent. I hardly think that "love" is a given.

Ilene B
m***@webtv.net
2007-03-09 01:06:37 UTC
Group: alt.gossip.celebrities Date: Wed, Mar 7, 2007, 5:13pm (EST+5)
From: ***@hotmail.com (Tits=A0McGee)
"Spob" <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
I'd heard that actress Rita Hayworth was the victim of incest and severe
violence inflicted by her father, but was stunned to read that
apparently she still maintained a relationship with him well into
adulthood, even hiring him after she was a star.
That seems somewhat messed up, to put it mildly. Why would someone want
anything to do with someone who had abused them like that and was
obviously a screwed-up excuse for a human being? You'd think she'd have
wanted him killed, not kept close to her.
The mind boggles. Is it common for women to maintain relationships with
a father who raped them?
He was still her father. You still love your parents, even if they do
bad things to you. If you grow up like that then you feel that it is the
norm and you accept it.

I don't know what's true, this would take an army of analysts. There
are takes that a lack of self-confidence would make a person still look
to their parents for acceptance.

The "he was still her father" take is the mind-boggling part. Being
a parent is not a free pass, there is a line, "loving" a parent who does
bad things to you is what's called dysfunctional. Grown ups should
hope to escape this crap, rise above the "norm", and live healthy,
strong lives. It's ok to discard a rapist father, and tell him why.
The fact that people have to be told that is scary.
nimue
2007-03-09 23:05:36 UTC
Post by m***@webtv.net
[...]
Oh, I agree. Absolutely. That is what I would do -- but I was never in
that situation, thank god, so I don't have to make that decision. The idea
of condemning somone in a pre-Oprah culture for maintaining a relationship
with her abuser father is disgusting. We don't know her reasons or
motivations. We do know that there was very little if any support in
society for people who had endured what she did -- I mean, hey -- this was
Freud time, and you know what those analysts would have told her.

Messalina
2007-03-07 20:42:42 UTC
Post by Spob
I'd heard that actress Rita Hayworth was the victim of incest and
severe violence inflicted by her father, but was stunned to read that
apparently she still maintained a relationship with him well into
adulthood, even hiring him after she was a star.
That seems somewhat messed up, to put it mildly. Why would someone
want anything to do with someone who had abused them like that and was
obviously a screwed-up excuse for a human being? You'd think she'd
have wanted him killed, not kept close to her.
The mind boggles. Is it common for women to maintain relationships
with a father who raped them?
Possibly to protect her image. It wouldn't look well for her to be
living in luxury while her father struggled, and she certainly
wouldn't want the general public to know the reason why.

Mez
Martha Vandella
Ask doomie.
I***@gmail.com

Her gross promiscuity is probably the result of incest.
Jennie
2007-03-09 16:01:32 UTC
Post by I***@gmail.com
Her gross promiscuity is probably the result of incest.
By what mechanism exactly does incest cause gross promiscuity? Do you
have evidence that people who have happy incestuous relationships have
more or fewer sexual partners than people who don't?

Jennie
the Sexy News team
2007-03-09 21:21:44 UTC
I can't find any evidence of physical violence perpetrated by her
father. She once remarked to Orson Welles that she had had incest with
her father, he told Barbara Leaming (Rita Hayworth's biographer) that
she had said that to him, and Barbara Leamings usual flowery
exaggerations (see any of her other biographies) seem to have
distorted the incest relationship into an abusive one. If we look at
Rita's attitudes towards her father, however, there is very strong
evidence that the incest relationship was loving and consensual.

The Incest Girls from Sexy News
http://incestgirls.blogspot.com (The Incest Girls blog)
http://groups.google.com/group/sexynews (The Sexy News chat, news and
pics group)