Like Nixon...Trump is tanned, rested and ready to run!
2021-02-15 21:25:22 UTC
Steve Bannon to Boston Republicans: Trump will ‘lead us in 2024’

more at
https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/02/14/steve-bannon-speaks-to-boston-republicans-trump-will-lead-us-in-2024/

Bannon’s strategy is for Trump to run for Congress in 2022 and impeach Biden

Former White House strategist Steve Bannon told a group of Boston Republicans
that former President Donald Trump will come roaring back in 2024, suggesting he
may first be elected to Congress, displace Nancy Pelosi as speaker and launch
impeachment proceedings against President Biden.

“Going forward, we can transform the Republican Party into more of a MAGA
movement … just immerse the (Make America Great Again) movement with the
Republican Party, and we’re going to have massive victories in the future,”
Bannon said in a Lincoln Day Breakfast speech.

During his talk to the West Roxbury Ward 20 Republican Committee on Saturday,
the same day Trump was acquitted by the Senate in his impeachment trial, Bannon
even floated the idea of Trump becoming speaker of the House in 2022 and
impeaching President Biden.

“Trump is a disruptor, but he has a long-term vision because I absolutely
believe in the marrow of my bones that he will be our nominee in 2024,” Bannon
later added. “He’ll come back to us. We’ll have a sweeping victory in 2022, and
he’ll lead us in 2024.”

Bannon, who promoted the unsubstantiated allegations of widespread voter fraud
in the 2020 election and claimed that Trump won, said his strategy is for Trump
to run for Congress in 2022 and say he’s running for speaker of the House.

“We totally get rid of Nancy Pelosi, and the first act of President Trump as
speaker will be to impeach Joe Biden for his illegitimate activities of stealing
the presidency,” Bannon said, leading to applause and hollers from the Boston
Republicans.

Bannon told the crowd that they “need to confront this radical Biden
administration every day.”

Politics should no longer be thought of as Republicans versus Democrats, he
stressed during his talk.

“It’s between populists, nationalists, traditionalists versus these kind of
globalists, elites, secular radicals,” Bannon said, adding, “This is what I
think the future of this movement is … . We’re going to have a big aspect of
disaffected Democrats that start to come over.”

2021-02-16 15:03:20 UTC
[...]
Boxcar Stevie really needs to be "in the jailhouse now" not only for the
federal crimes Trump pardoned him for but also likely masterminding the
Jan. 6 domestic terrorist attack or playing a big part in it. Maybe he
will after the 9/11-style investigation finishes up.
Miloch
2021-02-16 15:45:23 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...
Post by super70s
[...]
Even Drumpf considers him irrelevant and an embarrassment!

Steve Bannon Is Charged With Fraud in We Build the Wall Campaign

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/20/nyregion/steve-bannon-arrested-indicted.html

Mr. Bannon and three others are accused in a scheme to use funds raised for
construction to pay for personal expenses.

Stephen K. Bannon, President Trump’s former adviser and an architect of his 2016
general election campaign, was charged on Thursday with defrauding donors to a
private fund-raising effort called We Build the Wall, which was intended to
bolster the president’s signature initiative along the Mexican border.

Mr. Bannon, working with a wounded Air Force veteran and a Florida venture
capitalist, conspired to cheat hundreds of thousands of donors by falsely
promising that their money had been set aside for new sections of wall,
according to a federal indictment unsealed in Manhattan.

The fund-raising effort collected more than $25 million, and prosecutors said
Mr. Bannon used nearly $1 million of it for personal expenses.

Despite the populist aura he tries to project, Mr. Bannon is known to enjoy the
high life, and he was arrested at 7:15 a.m. on a $35 million, 150-foot yacht
belonging to one of his business associates, the fugitive Chinese billionaire
Guo Wengui, law enforcement officials said.

*
Billy
2021-02-17 01:58:25 UTC
super70s says...
[...]
Even Drumpf considers him irrelevant and an embarrassment!
Steve Bannon Is Charged With Fraud in We Build the Wall Campaign
Biden should pin a medal on Bannon for stealing all that money from the
TrumpLovers.
Dutch
2021-02-17 02:43:51 UTC
Steve Bannon Is Charged With Fraud in We Build the Wall Campaign
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/20/nyregion/steve-bannon-arrested-indicted.html
Mr. Bannon and three others are accused in a scheme to use funds raised for
construction to pay for personal expenses.
Bannon horned in on Donald's grift. I wonder how he conned him to pardon
him.
Billy
2021-03-28 23:14:06 UTC
super70s says...
[...]
TrumpLovers.
super70s
2021-03-29 05:25:35 UTC
Post by Billy
Post by Miloch
super70s says...
[...]
Even Drumpf considers him irrelevant and an embarrassment!
Steve Bannon Is Charged With Fraud in We Build the Wall Campaign
Biden should pin a medal on Bannon for stealing all that money from the
TrumpLovers.
If he was ridiculous as Trump he'd honor Michael Moore with the
Presidential Medal of Freedom.