Trump said Hispanics are 'like blacks' and 'too stupid' to vote for him...
2020-09-06 15:16:38 UTC
...and didn't care his 'Mexicans are rapists' comments were 'killing his
company' when his three eldest kids urged him to drop out of the race in 2015,
Cohen claims in new book

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8703043/Trump-said-Hispanics-like-blacks-stupid-vote-Trump-Cohen-claims-new-book.html

*Former Trump fixer and personal lawyer Michael Cohen describes several examples
of the president's alleged racism in his new tell-all book Disloyal

*He recalls fall-out from Trump's 2015 campaign announcement, where he referred
to people coming to the US from Mexico as rapists and murderers

*Cohen said Trump's three oldest children begged him to get their father to drop
out of the race because his comments were 'killing the company'

*But Trump was unconcerned with any harm to his businesses, Cohen said

*He quoted Trump as saying: 'I will never get the Hispanic vote. Like the
blacks, they're too stupid to vote for Trump. They're not my people'

*The White House called Cohen's book 'fan fiction' and questioned his
credibility

*Cohen is serving prison time for federal convictions connected to Trump

Donald Trump's children begged him to drop out of the 2016 presidential race
after he made disparaging remarks about Hispanics during a speech announcing his
candidacy, disgraced fixer and personal lawyer Michael Cohen's new book claims.

In the book, Disloyal: A Memoir, Cohen recounts how Don Jr, Eric and Ivanka came
to his office after their father's campaign announcement in 2015, during which
he referred to people coming to the US from Mexico as drug dealers, rapists and
murderers.

Cohen claims they asked him to convince their father to drop out of the race,
arguing his rhetoric was 'killing the company'.

But, Trump was unconcerned with any harm to his businesses, Cohen says, quoting
the future president as saying: 'Plus, I will never get the Hispanic vote.

'Like the blacks, they're too stupid to vote for Trump. They're not my people.'

That incident was one of many examples of Trump's alleged racism laid out in
Cohen's book, an advance copy of which was obtained by the Washington Post ahead
of its publication on Tuesday.

In the book, Cohen reveals information about a variety of alleged Trump actions
and statements that have made headlines since the former reality TV star ran for
office.

Cohen writes that he was 'one of Trump's bad guys,' while calling Trump - who he
had previously defended to the hilt - 'a cheat, a liar, a fraud, a bully, a
racist, a predator, a con man'.

The disbarred lawyer - - who is currently serving out a three-year federal
prison sentence for tax evasion, lying to Congress and campaign finance
violations - also details Trump's 'hatred and contempt' of his predecessor,
Barack Obama.

Cohen claims that at some point in time, Trump hired a 'Faux-Bama' to star in a
video, in which Trump 'ritualistically belittled the first black president and
then fired him,' CNN reported Cohen as having written.

The news organization, which also obtained a copy of the memoir, said that the
actor who played Faux-Bama was not named and there's no hint of when or why the
video was filmed.

But, the book does include a color picture in which Trump can be seen sitting
behind a desk opposite a besuited black man with graying hair and an American
flag pin on his lapel.

One of the books on Trump's desk reads 'Obama'.

Over the years, Trump has been criticized for spreading 'birther' statements,
which insinuated that Obama was unqualified to be president because he might not
have been born in the US - an untrue theory.

Among Cohen's book's claims was that Trump said the only reason why Obama had
been admitted to Columbia University for undergrad and then Harvard Law School
was because of 'f**king affirmative action.'

Cohen also wrote that Trump's 'low opinion of all black folks' included him
allegedly saying: 'Tell me one country run by a black person that isn't a
s**thole. They are all complete f**king toilets.'

According to Cohen, Trump used the 's**thole' phrase again, when talking about
South African President Nelson Mandela.

When Mandela died in 2013, Cohen wrote that Trump didn't think Mandela 'was a
real leader — not the kind he respected'.

Cohen claimed that Trump said 'Mandela f---ed the whole country up. Now it's a
s**thole. F**k Mandela. He was no leader.'

Mandela was a key figure in ending apartheid in South Africa, a practice which
divided the country along racial lines.

Trump was slammed in January 2018 after he allegedly said, during an Oval Office
meeting about the visa lottery, 'Why do we want all these people from 's**thole
countries' coming here?' while supposedly referring to Central American and
African nations.

He later denied making the 's**thole countries' remark.

Despite all this, Cohen wrote that he never heard Trump utter the 'N-word'.

In another anecdote that bites from headline-making news about Trump, Cohen
wrote about a supposed 2013 visit Trump made to a Las Vegas strip club.

Cohen wrote that Trump went to the strip club with Russian father-son oligarchs
Aras and Emin Agalarov.

During the visit, Cohen claimed that they watched as one of the strip club
performers simulated urinating on another performer, who then pretended to drink
it.

According to Cohen, Trump reaction to what they saw on stage was 'disbelief and
delight'.

In January 2017, word surfaced of a so-called 'pee tape', which was supposedly
filmed at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Moscow in 2013, when Trump was attending the
Miss Universe pageant there.

In the alleged video - described in the Steele Dossier - Trump was said to have
watched two prostitutes as they urinated on a bed Barack and Michelle Obama
supposedly slept in.

The tape was supposedly made because Russia's state security agency, the FSB,
had the hotel under surveillance and had multiple microphones and hidden cameras
in the room.

Cohen wrote of the tape that 'this claim never occurred, to the best of my
knowledge and investigations.'

He did write that he was once approached by someone who claimed to have the tape
in 2016, but that when Cohen asked to see a few seconds to determine it was
real, the called demanded $20million and hung up. The person never reached out
again, Cohen wrote.

In discussing Trump's supposed admiration of Russian President Vladimir Putin,
Cohen wrote that Trump admired Putin'complete control over the country, but that
there was no collusion with Russia during the 2016 election.

'What appeared to be collusion was really a confluence of shared interests in
harming Hillary Clinton in any way possible, up to and including interfering in
the American election,' Cohen wrote, also claiming that Trump campaign officials
were too disorganized to coordinate with Russia anyway.

Cohen wrote that Trump hadn't expected to win the presidency and that his
purpose in playing nice with Putin was an effort to make money off of a real
estate development he was planning in Moscow post-election.

Cohen also devoted portions of his book to Trump's alleged role in the Stormy
Daniels hush money scandal, in which she claimed that she had an extramarital
affair with Trump, but was paid $130,000 to keep her quiet prior to the 2016
election.

Cohen admitted to using his own money to pay Daniels off, but said that Trump
reimbursed him with 'fake legal fees,' according the AP, which also obtained an
advance copy of the memoir.

'It never pays to settle these things, but many, many friends have advised me to
pay,' Cohen wrote Trump said. 'If it comes out, I'm not sure how it would play
with my supporters. But I bet they'd think it's cool that I slept with a porn
star.'

On a more personal note, Cohen included some alleged details about Trump's much
discussed hairstyle.

In the memoir, Cohen wrote that the distinctive hairdo is a 'three-step'
combover, which was developed as a way to hide what Cohen called 'unsightly
scars on his scalp from a failed hair-implant operation in the 1980s'.

Cohen wrote that he once saw Trump post-shower, when his hair was down.

According to Cohen, Trump's 'strands of dyed-golden hair reached below his
shoulders along the right side of his head and on his back, like a balding
Allman Brother or strung out old '60s hippie'.

While making all these alleged revelations about his former client, Cohen also
wrote: 'I care for Donald Trump, even to to this day. I had and still have a lot
of affection for him.'

Cohen wrote that his support of Trump for president was due to thinking 'Trump
was a visionary with a no-nonsense attitude and the charisma to attract all
kinds of voters', he writes.

But, wrote that he really wanted Trump in the White House 'because I wanted the
power that he would bring to me.'

Cohen wrote in the memoir that things that Trump has been maligned for after he
became president weren't obvious until after he was elected.

'Locking up your political enemies, criminalizing dissent, terrifying or
bankrupting the free press through libel lawsuits -- Trump's all-encompassing
vision wasn't evident to me before he began to run for president,' Cohen wrote.

'I honestly believe the most extreme ideas about power and its uses only really
took shape as he began to seriously contemplate the implications of taking power
and how he could leverage it to the absolute maximum level possible.'

In a statement to the Washington Post Saturday, White House press secretary
Kayleigh McEnany said that 'Michael Cohen is a disgraced felon and disbarred
lawyer, who lied to Congress. He has lost all credibility, and it's unsurprising
to see his latest attempt to profit off of lies.'

The White House, meanwhile told the AP that the memoir amounted to 'fan
fiction.'

Cohen 'readily admits to lying routinely but expects people to believe him now
so that he can make money from book sales,' White House spokesman Brian
Morgenstern said in a statement to the news agency.

'It's unfortunate that the media is exploiting this sad and desperate man to
attack President Trump.'

*
Natural Handcrafted Soap
2020-09-07 17:24:11 UTC
Fake news wash your hands more and stop spread hate
use www.naturalhandcraftedsoap.com