American Airlines kicks jew democrat family off flight because passengers complained of body odor
Leroy N. Soetoro
2019-02-09 11:27:35 UTC
https://www.foxnews.com/travel/american-airlines-kicks-family-off-flight-
because-passengers-complained-of-body-odor

American Airlines removed a family from a plane on Wednesday after
passengers and crew members complained that one of the family members
smelled bad.

Yossi Adler was asked to deplane the flight – headed from Miami, Fla. to
Detroit, Mich. – after "team members were concerned about the comfort of
our other passengers due to the odor," American Airlines told Fox News in
a statement on Thursday.

"Our team members took care of the family and provided hotel
accommodations and meals, and rebooked them on a flight to Detroit this
morning," the statement continued.

Adler told Fox affiliate WJBK that he, his wife, and their daughter
followed the crew's instructions and got off the plane.

"They said there were people on the plane complaining that you have B.O.,"
he said. "Our crew members smelled it and our pilot smelled it and the
pilot says we can't let you fly in this plane because the B.O.'s too
bad.'"

The passenger said he recorded the encounter and alleged that American
Airlines staff removed his family from the plane because they're Jewish.

"You have to calm down," an official allegedly told Adler.

"I have to calm down? I have eight children at home and there's a
religious reason for some reason that they're kicking me off the plane,"
Adler replied. "We don't have odor, nobody here has odor."

"You told me for religious reasons you don't shower — is that what you
said?" the official asked. Adler reportedly replied that he showers daily.

American Airlines did not address Adler's religion in their statement and
claimed the removal was because of his alleged body odor.

"They're going around (holding their nose), 'Oh, it smells," he told the
news station. "And those were the managers. They were embarrassing us in
front of everybody. You want people to fly your airline? Treat people with
respect."

Adler, for his part, said he did not smell and said that crew members
wouldn't confirm who within the Adler family they thought had an odor.

Fox News' multiple attempts to reach Adler were not immediately
successful.
truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Nomen Nescio
2019-02-09 12:17:22 UTC
https://www.foxsnooze.com/travel/american-airlines-kicks-family-off-flight-
because-passengers-complained-of-body-odor
Only Fox 'news' would consider this as a top story.
Pathetic.
Topax
2019-02-09 14:04:53 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://www.foxnews.com/travel/american-airlines-kicks-family-off-flight-
because-passengers-complained-of-body-odor
No evidence of the individual being a Democrat, so he's probably the same as
you, a foul rightist Trump loving piece of racist shit. Remember, like all
of Trump's followers, Hitler hated Jews, Blacks and Leftists and sent them to
his death camps while he was attempting to Make Germany Great Again. It
appears that you will be one of the ones burned alive as a collaborator when
the whip comes down. If I were you, I'd watch your back because they'll be
coming for you. If you're in Russia, your forced and involuntary extradition
for interrogation will be arranged.
Miloch
2019-02-09 16:54:34 UTC
Post by Topax
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://www.foxnews.com/travel/american-airlines-kicks-family-off-flight-
because-passengers-complained-of-body-odor
No evidence of the individual being a Democrat, so he's probably the same as
you, a foul rightist Trump loving piece of racist shit. Remember, like all
of Trump's followers, Hitler hated Jews, Blacks and Leftists and sent them to
his death camps while he was attempting to Make Germany Great Again. It
appears that you will be one of the ones burned alive as a collaborator when
the whip comes down. If I were you, I'd watch your back because they'll be
coming for you. If you're in Russia, your forced and involuntary extradition
for interrogation will be arranged.
That's just ole LeRoi who has his nose jammed so far up Trumps ass it make your
ears bleed just thinking about it!

*
Topax