QVC Former Pretty Boy Jeffery Hewson Dead in Biz
Add Reply
d***@gmail.com
2018-10-02 15:39:49 UTC
In a darkened bedroom in a tract house in Indianapolis, a middle aged, thick
waisted man huddles over his computer screen. It is 3am. Jeffery Hewson is at
it again. Writing e-mails to himself and answering them. Offering jobs to
himself via e-mail that contains resumes he has sent to his own address.
Should he choose to be the next panel member on MEET THE PRESS or a weatherman
in Toledo? The next host of GOOD MORNING AMERICA or a disc jockey in Yuma? In
the back of his mind he knows Dan Rather is up there in
years.........decisions, decisions. But he knows if he keeps this up the other
thoughts will not flow into his twisted agonized mind. Ideas like....."Am I
finished?" "Will I ever work in show biz again?" "Isn't selling cubic zirconia
rings and baubles enough to get me in the Broadcasting Hall of Fame?"
Poor Jeffery. Closed up n that tract house like a modern day Norma Desmond,
watching as his cancelled web site flickers away for good. 10,000 e-mails
sent.....10,000 e-mails answered in his staccato pithy yet juvenile style.
What happens today? What happens tommorrow?
Kevin
Who writes this shit??
Miloch
2018-10-02 15:44:09 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
Considering the date is almost 20 years ago, the real question is why even bring
it up?