Breathe a Sigh of Relief: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Is Home From the Hospital
2018-12-26 19:04:31 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/breathe-a-sigh-of-relief-ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-home-f-1831319242

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who underwent lung cancer surgery on
Friday, was discharged from the hospital on Tuesday (holly jolly) and is now at
home recuperating, a court spokesperson confirmed. The surgery was to remove two
cancerous nodules from Ginsburg’s left lung. Doctors said over the weekend that
“there is no evidence of any remaining disease.”

The nodules were discovered after Ginsburg fell in her office last month and
fractured three ribs. This will be the 85-year-old justice’s third time beating
back cancer, after surviving both colon and pancreatic cancer.

As many have pointed out, the fact that our democratic system and the fate of
millions of Americans depend on the health of an 85-year-old woman is a bit
fucked. But for now, we’re just happy Ginsburg is home and recovering.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/26/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg-hospital-release/index.html?utm_term=image&utm_source=twCNNp&utm_content=2018-12-26T13%3A55%3A18&utm_medium=social

*
tRudy Crayola
2018-12-27 04:57:08 UTC
[...]
Typical Democrat shithead... Depends on an incompetent old Jewish woman
to protect the corruption of the liberals. The right thing to do is to
put her out of her misery.
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento
Miloch
2018-12-27 05:18:37 UTC
Post by tRudy Crayola
Post by Miloch
https://theslot.jezebel.com/breathe-a-sigh-of-relief-ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-home-f-1831319242
As many have pointed out, the fact that our democratic system and the fate of
millions of Americans depend on the health of an 85-year-old woman is a bit
fucked. But for now, we’re just happy Ginsburg is home and recovering.
Typical Democrat shithead... Depends on an incompetent old Jewish woman
to protect the corruption of the liberals. The right thing to do is to
put her out of her misery.
Hey, Rude!...what goin' on dude....got some good news fer ya...your kind of
woman...you know...a Trump kind of woman...Rosanne Barr be visiting Israel as we
speak...yuppers!...read it your own self:

Roseanne Is Israel's Problem Now

https://jezebel.com/roseanne-is-israels-problem-now-1831330086

After Roseanne Barr was killed off her own sitcom for some racist Twitter
vitriol that she blames on Ambien and the makers of Ambien blame on racism, she
began threatening to take her talents to Israel. Now, it seems as if she’s
officially ready to take her shitty, nonsensical opinions to Israel’s
parliament.

Set to address parliament on January 30, a recent statement released by Barr
(via Deadline) says, “While I intend to further my own knowledge of Jewish and
Israeli history, I have important work to do as a voice against the insidious
and anti-Semitic BDS movement.”

BDS refers to a Palestinian-led movement that stands for boycott, divestment and
sanctions of Israel. According to NBC News, Barr’s trip is sponsored by Rabbi
Shmuley Boteach, a friend and founder of a pro-Israel organization called the
World Values Network.

Still no word on the promised album, though I’m pretty much fine with that.

------

So...whatcha think?...may-haps ya ask her real nice she'll let ya touch her
titties.

Nomen Nescio
2018-12-27 13:15:00 UTC
[...]
A true liberal god. Bow down and worship her, democrats!