Kim Is Over Selfies; Discuss
2018-06-24 20:06:24 UTC
https://jezebel.com/kim-is-over-selfies-discuss-1827086462

A local news station got the scoop of a lifetime on Wednesday. It is titled:
“Kim Kardashian West: ‘I’m Over Selfies’”. Just like that.

She told KTLA 5 Morning News:

"I don’t really like them that much. I just, like, kind of moved on. It’s not
all about sitting there taking selfies. I used to spend so much of my time
taking selfies. I would just like to live in real time a little more. I don’t
mind pictures, but I’m just not on my phone the way that I used to be.

So world, take a good long look at “Random BFF post!” because it’s possibly the
end of a genre:

You will more than likely still see her every day forever, just not from this
angle. Bye, Kim’s bathroom. :(

https://www.instagram.com/kimkardashian/

It appears she was on local news to discuss separating families at the border.

more http://ktla.com/2018/06/20/kim-kardashian-west-im-over-selfies/

2018-06-24 23:37:46 UTC
“Kim Kardashian West: ‘I’m Over Selfies’”. Just like that.
You see aging first around the eyes.
Alan Smithee
2018-06-25 04:19:28 UTC
Hence the Spackle.
Miloch
2018-06-25 05:44:32 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Siri Cruise
“Kim Kardashian West: ‘I’m Over Selfies’”. Just like that.
You see aging first around the eyes.
Hence the Spackle.
How do you explain those nips?!!!

...fakes or real?