Camille Grammer's Alleged Racist Remarks Edited Out of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
2019-08-05 17:10:56 UTC
https://jezebel.com/camille-grammers-alleged-racist-remarks-edited-out-of-t-1836967726

Denise Richards, the best new constellation in the Housewives universe, revealed
in a tweet over the weekend that Camille Grammer is likely racist. Shocking! The
details emerged after the Cryptkeeper (Grammer) made the desperate accusation
that the former Bond Girl (Richards) was “on something” during the reunion’s
taping. Richards refused to let the devout Republican’s allegations go
unchallenged:

Us Weekly also reported last month that Grammer found herself at the center of a
racist maelstrom during the reunion’s taping.

A source revealed that Grammer had one “particularly bad moment” that was edited
out. “She said: ‘Do you want me to be sorry because I’m a white woman?’” the
source previously told Us. “The other women were like, Camille, do you know what
you are saying? That’s not OK.’”

While we’ll likely never see the footage from the ensuing argument, Grammer was
allegedly responding to her own use of a nasty racial slur. The comment came
amidst a season of unflattering remarks, including devout support of Justice
Brett Kavanaugh and a claim that she “felt homeless” having to live in one of
her remaining four houses after the Malibu fires destroyed her mansion. There is
one source willing to defend her. Remarkably, the statement is an almost
word-for-word recreation of Grammer’s own defense at the reunion:

“Her house burned down, her son has been living with her ex-husband, Kelsey
[Grammer], her beloved assistant passed away, her mother has been in and out of
the hospital with cancer, [and] she had a federal trial in Dallas. She has had a
great deal of pressure this year, and part of that manifested itself on the
show.”

A tip, Camille: Next time you’re looking for sympathy, maybe don’t condemn rape
survivors and compare yourself to their rapist (who you ardently defend!) [Us
Weekly]

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/denise-richards-camille-grammer-made-racist-remarks-on-rhobh/

*
M. L.
She's done quite well for an ex-prostitute.
Miloch
2019-08-05 20:57:42 UTC
Post by M. L.
Post by Miloch
[...]