Pelosi calls coronavirus the 'Trump virus'
2020-07-22 03:20:30 UTC
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/508449-pelosi-refers-to-coronavirus-as-the-trump-virus

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) dubbed the coronavirus the “Trump virus” on
Tuesday evening, ratcheting up her rhetoric over President Trump’s handling of
the pandemic.

"Well, I think with the president's comments today, he recognized the mistakes
he has made by now embracing mask-wearing and the recognition this is not a
hoax. It is a pandemic that has gotten worse before it will get better because
of his inaction," Pelosi said on CNN's "The Situation Room."

"In fact, clearly, it is the Trump virus," Pelosi added, reiterating the phrase
later in the interview as well.

The Democratic leader was responding to the president's briefing at the White
House earlier Tuesday in which he praised the use of face masks and urged
Americans to wash their hands and practice physical distancing to stem the
spread of the disease.

During the briefing — the president's first coronavirus-focused White House
briefing in nearly three months — Trump also warned that the outbreak in the
U.S. will "get worse before it gets better" amid surges in parts of the country.

"If he had said months ago, let's wear masks, let’s not — let’s socially
distance instead of having rallies and whatever they were, then more people
would have followed his lead," Pelosi argued on CNN. "He's the president of the
United States."

Pressed by CNN host Wolf Blitzer on whether she was asserting that thousands of
Americans had died because of the president’s response, Pelosi responded, “Yes,
that's what I am saying. I think it's clearly evident.”

The comments mark one of the strongest rebukes yet of Trump’s handling of the
pandemic, which Democrats maintain could have been more aggressively dealt with
by the White House.

The criticism, which centers around Trump’s early reluctance to wear a mask and
barbs from some White House aides directed at health officials such as Anthony
Fauci, has been amplified amid a spike in coronavirus cases across the country,
particularly in the South and West.

“We’re approaching 4 million. We’re approaching 4 million people infected,
people affected by this, infected by it, and a large number, like 140,000, who
have passed away. If it's important to wear a mask now. It would have been
important to wear it in March instead of telling us that by April we would all
be going to church together. I wish that were the case, but he had no scientific
basis for that,” Pelosi said.

“If they don’t return to science and governance — and that’s a way that we can
overcome this. We have hope and prayers for a vaccine. God willing that will be
soon. But it is still months away, and people will die. So let's hope that the
president comes closer to embracing the reality of this pandemic, this Trump
virus.”

In apparent recognition of the burgeoning health crisis, Trump has expressed
more openness to masks, posting a picture on Twitter of him wearing one and
urging Americans to more strictly adhere to health guidance from federal
officials.

“It will probably, unfortunately, get worse before it gets better,” Trump said
Tuesday.

“We’re asking everybody that when you are not able to socially distance, wear a
mask,” he added. “Whether you like the mask or not, they have an impact. They’ll
have an effect, and we need everything we can get.”

*
Hello Kiitty
2020-07-22 04:07:18 UTC
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) dubbed the coronavirus the “Trump virus” on
I'd expect nothing less from that crazy old witch.
Jack Shit
2020-07-22 12:52:34 UTC
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/508449-pelosi-refers-to-coronavirus-as-the-trump-virus
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) dubbed the coronavirus the ?rump virus?on
Tuesday evening, ratcheting up her rhetoric over President Trump? handling of
[...]
"If he had said months ago, let's wear masks, let? not ?let? socially
distance instead of having rallies and whatever they were, then more people
would have followed his lead," Pelosi argued on CNN. "He's the president of the
United States."
Pressed by CNN host Wolf Blitzer on whether she was asserting that thousands of
Americans had died because of the president? response, Pelosi responded, ?es,
that's what I am saying. I think it's clearly evident.?
The comments mark one of the strongest rebukes yet of Trump? handling of the
pandemic, which Democrats maintain could have been more aggressively dealt with
by the White House.
The criticism, which centers around Trump? early reluctance to wear a mask and
barbs from some White House aides directed at health officials such as Anthony
Fauci, has been amplified amid a spike in coronavirus cases across the country,
particularly in the South and West.
?e?e approaching 4 million. We?e approaching 4 million people infected,
people affected by this, infected by it, and a large number, like 140,000, who
have passed away. If it's important to wear a mask now. It would have been
important to wear it in March instead of telling us that by April we would all
be going to church together. I wish that were the case, but he had no scientific
basis for that,?Pelosi said.
?f they don? return to science and governance ?and that? a way that we can
overcome this. We have hope and prayers for a vaccine. God willing that will be
soon. But it is still months away, and people will die. So let's hope that the
president comes closer to embracing the reality of this pandemic, this Trump
virus.?
In apparent recognition of the burgeoning health crisis, Trump has expressed
more openness to masks, posting a picture on Twitter of him wearing one and
urging Americans to more strictly adhere to health guidance from federal
officials.
?t will probably, unfortunately, get worse before it gets better,?Trump said
Tuesday.
?e?e asking everybody that when you are not able to socially distance, wear a
mask,?he added. ?hether you like the mask or not, they have an impact. They?l
Piglosi just keeps showing how stupid she is.
Miloch
2020-07-22 13:46:41 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/508449-pelosi-refers-to-coronavirus-as-the-trump-virus
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) dubbed the coronavirus the ?rump virus?on
Tuesday evening, ratcheting up her rhetoric over President Trump? handling of
the pandemic.
?e?e asking everybody that when you are not able to socially distance, wear a
mask,?he added. ?hether you like the mask or not, they have an impact. They?l
have an effect, and we need everything we can get.?
*
Piglosi just keeps showing how stupid she is.
Hard hitting reply, Shit-Ski! Got more?

*
Jack Shit
I don't waste the good stuff on the likes of you.
Miloch
2020-07-22 14:30:57 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/508449-pelosi-refers-to-coronavirus-as-the-trump-virus
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) dubbed the coronavirus the ?rump virus?on
Tuesday evening, ratcheting up her rhetoric over President Trump? handling of
the pandemic.
?e?e asking everybody that when you are not able to socially distance, wear a
mask,?he added. ?hether you like the mask or not, they have an impact. They?l
have an effect, and we need everything we can get.?
*
Piglosi just keeps showing how stupid she is.
Hard hitting reply, Shit-Ski! Got more?
*
I don't waste the good stuff on the likes of you.
Ah ha!...so...who do ya waste 'em on?...if I may be so bold to ask.

*
Jack Shit
If I wanted a dumbass like you in those groups I would drag you there.
Miloch
2020-07-23 01:01:40 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/508449-pelosi-refers-to-coronavirus-as-the-trump-virus
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) dubbed the coronavirus the ?rump virus?on
Tuesday evening, ratcheting up her rhetoric over President Trump? handling of
the pandemic.
?e?e asking everybody that when you are not able to socially distance, wear a
mask,?he added. ?hether you like the mask or not, they have an impact. They?l
have an effect, and we need everything we can get.?
*
Piglosi just keeps showing how stupid she is.
Hard hitting reply, Shit-Ski! Got more?
*
I don't waste the good stuff on the likes of you.
So whatcha savin' the "good stuff" for, Shit-Ski...a rainy day?

*
Jack Shit
You had to answer this twice? Seeking attention again.
Don Kresch
2020-07-23 00:47:57 UTC
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/508449-pelosi-refers-to-coronavirus-as-the-trump-virus
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) dubbed the coronavirus the “Trump virus”
That's RACIST!

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster
d***@cox.net
2020-07-23 18:46:07 UTC
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/508449-pelosi-refers-to-coronavirus-as-the-trump-virus
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) dubbed the coronavirus the “Trump virus” on
Tuesday evening, ratcheting up her rhetoric over President Trump’s handling of
the pandemic.
Consider the source. She clearly hasn't offered any suggestions. And after
all, it was she and the 'rats that buddied up to the chinks.
the dukester, American-American