Roseanne Barr Is Moving to Israel to Own the Libs
2018-09-03 16:07:17 UTC
https://jezebel.com/roseanne-barr-is-moving-to-israel-to-own-the-libs-1828783510

Since America can’t seem to appreciate Roseanne Barr’s hilarious racism, she
plans to start toting her bigoted charms around a new country—Israel. How nice
for them!

According to Deadline, Barr went on bestie Rabbi Shmuley Boteach’s podcast this
weekend to announce that she’d be temporarily fleeing to Israel when her former
cast mates finally reunite without her on ABC’s new Roseanne spinoff, The
Conners. Barr’s Roseanne revival was canceled earlier this year after she made a
racist tweet about former Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett, and ABC has since
ordered a new Barr-less series, set to premiere on October 16.

By then, though, Barr plans to be buried deep in Talmudic texts in the Promised
Land, where no one will get mad at her about her prejudiced tweets. “I have an
opportunity to go to Israel for a few months and study with my favorite teachers
over there, and that’s where I’m going to go and probably move somewhere there
and study with my favorite teachers,” she told Boteach. ““It’s my great joy and
privilege to be a Jewish woman.”

Barr also told Boteach she was working on a new sitcom (help us), that she is
“praying” for best buddy Donald Trump, and that she’s spent some of her
funemployment working on an album (???!!!) in Nashville, which, I mean... okay.

All of this sounds fine.

more at
https://deadline.com/2018/09/roseanne-barr-the-conners-abc-rabbi-shumley-boteach-podcast-israel-donald-trump-1202456210/
Siri Cruise
2018-09-03 18:25:31 UTC
All of this sounds fine.
She's Israel's problem now. Fine. Great. Terrific.
An almond doesn't lactate. This post / \
Yet another supercilious snowflake for justice. insults Islam. Mohammed
Mitchell Holman
2018-09-04 01:55:35 UTC
[...]
This will last until she butchers THEIR
national anthem on live TV.