Extremely Rich Senator Thinks She's Been Canceled
2020-07-23 02:04:19 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/extremely-rich-senator-thinks-shes-been-canceled-1844472490

Kelly Loeffler, an obscenely wealthy Republican senator and co-owner of WNBA
team Atlanta Dream, claims she has been canceled for saying that Black Lives
Matter is a Marxist plot aiming to destroy the nuclear family.

On Wednesday, Loeffler tweeted a link to a New York Post article which
aggregated a Breitbart report about Patrisse Cullors, Black Lives Matter Global
Network’s co-founder and strategic advisor. The report claims that Cullers once
referred to herself as a Marxist.

“I’ve been canceled for calling the BLM political organization what it is: A
Marxist group,” Loeffler said.

I’ve been canceled for calling the BLM political organization what it is: A
Marxist group.

Here’s what BLM co-founder Patrise Cullers said about herself & co-founder
Alicia Garza (who sits on @WNBA’s Social Justice Council): “We are trained
Marxists.” https://t.co/2QhphpQqd1

— Kelly Loeffler (@KLoeffler) July 22, 2020

Loeffler read this deeply uninteresting factoid about Cullers as a gotcha
moment, a chance at redemption after receiving heat following an interview in
which she called the WNBA’s support of the Black Lives Matter movement divisive.

“I think a lot of people feel that they may not have a place,” Loeffler told
ESPN Tuesday. “They may feel excluded from this sport and other sports that make
them feel like American values aren’t at the core of what we’re doing here.”

She added that there is a difference between the BLM sentiment and the BLM
organization

“I think we all agree the life of every African American is important,” Loeffler
said. “There’s no room for racism in this country, and we have to root it out
where it exists.”

Loeffler continued: “The Black Lives Matter political organization advocates
things like defunding and abolishing the police, abolishing our military,
emptying our prisons, destroying the nuclear family. It promotes violence and
antisemitism. To me, this is not what our league stands for.”

Despite the existence of Black Lives Matter Global Network, the Black Lives
Matter movement is notoriously decentralized and does not have a singular
platform. This can lead to confusion: for example, a statement from a local
Black Lives Matter chapter or the actions of a miscellaneous Black Lives Matter
supporter being attributed to the entire movement or the official organization.

But Loeffler’s description of the organization was insincere and alarmist. The
charge of antisemitism is preposterous and concern about the organization’s
alleged disdain of the nuclear family is a clear right-wing dog whistle. And
just as preposterous was her attempt to defang BLM supporters, reducing them to
people who to simply believe “the life of every African American is important”
as opposed to activists agitating for causes like the reallocation of police
funding.

Loeffler’s contention with both BLM and the WNBA is nothing new.

In early July reports surfaced describing the WNBA plans to display the phrase
“Black Lives Matter” on its basketball courts. (Additionally, players plan to
wear warm-up jerseys with “Black Lives Matter” on the front and “Say Her Name”
on the back) In response, Loeffler, who has been a co-owner of the Atlanta Dream
since 2011, wrote a letter to WNBA commissioner Cathy Engelbert, slamming the
BLM movement—she did not bother specifying the Black Lives Matter Global
Network—and requesting that players jerseys include an American flag emblem
instead. This prompted outrage from current and former Atlanta Dream players and
other WNBA athletes who want Loeffler to sell the team.

Loeffler appears to relish the fact that her conservative, Trumpian values
counter that of her team and the WNBA, a majority-black league.

“They can’t push me out for my views,” Loeffler said. “I intend to own the team.
I am not going.”

Maybe the Blue Lives Matter brigade buys Loeffler’s Joan of Arc act, but no one
else should. She’s not a victim, she’s just being criticized, and rightly so.

*
Accusted Fox News Rapist Sean Hannity
2020-07-23 16:17:45 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/extremely-rich-senator-thinks-shes-been-cance
led-1844472490
Kelly Loeffler, an obscenely wealthy Republican senator and co-owner of
WNBA team Atlanta Dream, claims she has been canceled for saying that
Black Lives Matter is a Marxist plot aiming to destroy the nuclear
family.
Isn't she the one who was convicted of raping a little black boy? Except
for Trump, they're usually always the ones we hear blabbering about family
values. Her wealth will be useless once she's in her grave.
Hello Kiitty
2020-07-23 16:25:11 UTC
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 16:17:45 +0000 (UTC), Accusted Fox News Sean Hannity
Post by Accusted Fox News Rapist Sean Hannity
Isn't she the one who was convicted of raping a little black boy?
You can't rape the willing.