Joe Biden, demented fool and coward.
Rudy The Dwarf
2021-04-29 15:04:02 UTC
So scared he had to have two bitchy old cunts prop him up for a
speech.
Bovine
2021-04-29 17:05:28 UTC
Post by Rudy The Dwarf
So scared he had to have two bitchy old cunts prop him up for a
speech.
I get what you mean man. I hate women too, that's why me and the boys take
turns on Matt Gaetz's asshole when ever where horny.

We're just continuing POTUS Trump's good work. Matt's got a cute mouth too
but his tongue style needs work.
hightower
2021-05-01 23:20:15 UTC
Post by Bovine
Post by Rudy The Dwarf
So scared he had to have two bitchy old cunts prop him up for a
speech.
I get what you mean man. I hate women too, that's why me and the boys
take turns on Matt Gaetz's asshole when ever where horny.
We're just continuing POTUS Trump's good work. Matt's got a cute mouth
too but his tongue style needs work.
Trump surrounded himself with old, white men. It was like a lemon party.

Look that one up.
Unbreakable Disease
2021-05-01 23:31:00 UTC
Post by Rudy The Dwarf
So scared he had to have two bitchy old cunts prop him up for a
speech.
Fuck Trump too!
--
Tip me: bc1qtwmjzywve5v7z6jzk4dkg7v6masw2erpahsn9f

bitcoin:bc1qtwmjzywve5v7z6jzk4dkg7v6masw2erpahsn9f