— Didja see Al Franken?
dolf
2017-12-07 17:23:19 UTC
— STEPHEN COLBERT BEGS THE UK TO IGNORE DONALD TRUMP AND 'TAKE US BACK'

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 5 December, 2017

I’m a Dutch boy on crutches and there has been a beat up.

You greedy pricks stole my neighbour’s bicycle and the garden hose.

We have an issue with a Marion statue within the garden park nearby.

So what then is your problem excepting a misplaced haughty self-ego?

Blow your trump-et... eh?

Isn’t there a word for that which rhymes with pumpkin?

<http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/stephen-colbert-donald-trump-uk-britain-take-us-back-theresa-may-tweets-britain-first-a8088526.html>

— ODE TO TRUMP'S FANNY —

"WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD ***@NT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE ***@MPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP."

*COZE*
- a friendly talk, a chat;
- to converse in a friendly way;
- [French origin of 1820-30]: derived from causer to chat, Old French: to
reason, expound; from Latin: causārī to plead a cause, plead as an excuse,
derivative of causa cause;
- Word of the Day for 28 March, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

SISTER JU JITSU FIONA (GREG ***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0155 HOURS ON 20 JUNE
2017: "The Mosque attack.

Is it the first of many such retaliations or could it be the beginning of a
unification of the until now, silent, western Muslim and the public,
western world?

*G*"

YOUTUBE: "Monty Python: What have the Romans ever done for us?"

— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN —

“What of Godhead.
And imago dei.
Or truth convey?
By pure conceit.

Why be wicked.
Such as thee.
Of blasphemy.
Selfish deceit.

Whom did bleed.
Was it not for me?
Your cock deny.
Now all forfeit.”

YOUTUBE: “Time to Die (Gary Numan)”

[IMAGE: The eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph]

[IMAGE: Note this same eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph within the Egyptian Book of the
Dead as shown husband / wife before Osiris {4x4 = 16 / #34} relative to the
equivalence of the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes {H64 / #81}]

I ought to point out that the term ‘bleed’ refers to TIME magazines red
border and is of printed matter which tends to run off the edges of a page,
either by design or through mutilation caused by too close trimming.

“And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do
it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the
testimony of JESUS {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} of NAZARETH
{Sovereign; one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified}:

Worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
[Revelation 19:10 (KJV)]

"And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art
true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men, but
teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar,
or not?" [Mark 12:14 (KJV)]

— DOING THE ***@MPKIN MONO SYM-BULIMIA —

CY NO CU
OH YO MO
OF TU TU
OR MU MU
SO IN TO
YE LA LA
TA TA BI"

YOUTUBE: “Jarvis Cocker KLF Justified and Ancient (HD Version”

SISTER JUJITSU FIONA (GREG ***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0156 HOURS ON 2017:
"Whatever fits COLONEL

Sister FIONA
p.s.[s.t.]
I 👁 love you"

— DENSE AS BUSHMEAT —

“Softly softly
Catchy monkey.
Such tucker
As bushmeat.

Looky Looky.
On the money.
Witless wanker.
Seditious heat.

Lies ‘n porky.
Dense donkey.
Endless rancour.
Diseased treat.”

YOUTUBE: “I am, You are, We are Australian”

- dolf

Initial Post: 5 December 2017
Especially liked when he pointed out the irony of Trumpy remaining
President after he admitted to sexually assaulting women and has been
accused by 16 women of sexually assaulting them, and the fact that
another man who is a pedophile is very likely to become a senator! It
quite goes without saying that the respublicans are in absolutly NO
position to claim the moral high ground here! TRUMPY is the one who
should leave ASAP! And Roy Moore needs to either lose or be expelled from the senate! 🙁😡
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-12-08 00:46:14 UTC
What’s your bleeding fanny got to do with my post as your foul declension
is a despoiling and a depravity made against my human dignity.

Piss off you whore and find something more deserving of your hedonistic
perversity.. .
The US of A needs to elect Pee Wee Herman, as he's the only celebrity
known to keep his hands to himself..
KC
— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 7 December, 2017

Nous: #24
Time:
Date: 2017.12.7
Torah: #10 #2 #40 %81 = #52
Dao: Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence
Tetra: #18 - Waiting
I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving

Latin: Operator {Word which produces all things} Alt: Eriel {Watchfulness
of God} {

1. GENERATION OF BEINGS & PHILOSOPHICAL KNOWLEDGE
2. PROTECTS & REGENERATES, LEADS TO INNER HARMONY
3. PHENOMENA OF NATURE
4. Thopibui
}

Solar Eclipse: 9 March 1997 (AEST)
Solar Eclipse: 3 November 2013 (AEST)

#1379 CE

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:5,row:7,col:5,nous:24&idea:{113}&idea:{232}&idea:{190}&idea:{354}>

***@zen: 5, row: 7, col: 5, nous: 24 [Date: 2017.12.7, Super: #232 /
#28 - Opposites and Primitivism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 -
Return, The turning point; Tetra: 2 - Full Circle, Ego: #354 / #24 -
Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting,
Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 18 - Waiting]

— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN —

“WHAT OF GODHEAD.
AND IMAGO DEI.
OR TRUTH CONVEY?
BY PURE CONCEIT.

WHY BE WICKED.
SUCH AS THEE.
OF BLASPHEMY.
SELFISH DECEIT.

WHOM DID BLEED.
WAS IT NOT FOR ME?
YOUR COCK DENY.
NOW ALL FORFEIT.” [Written: 3 December 2017]

YOUTUBE: “Time to Die (Gary Numan)”

http://youtu.be/KYt8Ia2nCWk

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Circle.jpeg>

[IMAGE: The eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph]
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/weddingblues.jpg>

[IMAGE: Note this same eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph within the Egyptian Book of the
Dead as shown husband / wife before Osiris {4x4 = 16 / #34} relative to the
equivalence of the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes {H64 / #81}]

DOLF: “I will not tread foot in your churches and God is with me...

I ought to point out that the term ‘bleed’ refers to TIME magazines red
border and is of printed matter which tends to run off the edges of a page,
either by design or through mutilation caused by too close trimming.

“And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do
it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the
testimony of JESUS {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} of NAZARETH
{Sovereign; one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified}:

Worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
[Revelation 19:10 (KJV)]

FOOL FOR CHRIST @ 2355 HOURS ON 6 DECEMBER 2017: “IF WE ARE NOT ABOUT TO
OFFER TO OURSELVES THE HELP RENDERED BY THE FAST:

If we are not about to offer to ourselves the help rendered by the fast
because of bodily illness and at the same time display greater
indifference, we will see ourselves in an unusual exaggerated way.

For if the fast does not help us when all the aforementioned
accomplishments are missing so much is the case when we display greater
indifference because we cannot even use the medicine of fasting.

Since you have learned these things from us, I pardon you, those who can,
fast and you yourselves increase your acuteness and praiseworthy desire as
much as possible." [St. John Chrysostom, On Fasting]

"God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him. Love
has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day
of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world." [1 John 4:16b-17]

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.”

DOLF @ 0200 HOURS ON 7 DECEMBER 2017: “But whilst millions starve, is it
not hedonistic and indifferent towards the suffering of others to speak of
the indulgence by way of fast (I generally eat two meals a day) and
exaggeratedly bestow upon ourselves the abundant notion of pious?

Meals on wheels does just fine for Christmas...

... at least you don’t have to spend time with any other #MeToo’s whom some
after 20 years now trump the course of cathartic antics for the clamorous
favours of an equivalence to American death row justice which declares
itself virtuous by public vote of consent as if it were a glorious
democracy.”

TONY ASTENGO: “Calm down rambo.”

DOLF: “Try not to declare your abject ignorance and misplaced jingoism as
being in any manner dignified especially when such conduct I was objecting
to amounts to treason against our nation.

But truth evidently offends you...

...for that reason I don’t think you are either willing or able to
prudently justify your diatribe as seminally vitriolic indolent life.

Your premature ejaculation will simply lay where it is as a declarative
self importance...”

ANTHONY WAGNER: “Shut up”

DOLF: “Pucker your prolapsed sphincter you reprobate of human dignity...

...that is if is you have sufficient muscular control which I doubt given
what has come out of your mouth {ie. sphincter}.

Where is the screeching monkey who calls himself the Colonel?

You evidently now have no answers you impotent dildo as stiff-necked prick
and are hiding.

Here Pussy Pussy!

I want to read his entrails {ie. Mary Poppins} so as to determine what
future is set in place for him.

Crystal Balls 🔮 / 🎱?

YOUTUBE: “Deck the Hall”

Will you have a tantrum?”

America’s justice is blasphemous, godless and it’s people pitiless and
abhorrent.

YOUTUBE: “Winston S Churchill: We Shall Fight on the Beaches”

Rome is burning...

- dolf

Initial Post: 3 December 2017

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-12-08 02:28:44 UTC
Your grotesque conjuring of a distorted reality as substantiation for
perversity of life is deranged at the very least.

Are you probably opioid addicted as you appear to be devoid of any human
empathy—it’s too painful for you think?

You seem to have an identity dysphoria and dysphasia—isn’t “Yosemite Sam”
an atemporal male cartoon entity who is male and not capable of giving
birth...

Looney Tunes... blah blah blah

You are a nutcase and not capable of any reasoned opinion.

Your name is evidently less value than mine is what you are really saying.

It is unlawful for you to be tarnishing the “Yosemite Sam” name and
franchise

- dolf
Dolf's name doesn't carry much weight around here. The night they
thought I was you, they aborted my baby and did not save me a single bite of supper.
— THE LAMB CLAIMING TO BE ALLIANCE DEFENDING FREEDOM IS A DRAGON

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 8 December, 2017

Nous: #4
Time: 17:00 hrs
Date: 2017.12.8
Torah: #50 #10 #400 %81 = #55
Dao: Using Guidance, Sourceless
Tetra: #81 - Fostering
I-Ching: H27 - Nourishment, Swallowing, Jaws, Comfort/Security

Latin: Adolescentia {King of Heaven} Alt: Aumel {Hum of God} {

1. SERVES TO OBTAIN MERCY & LONGEVITY
2. DYNASTIES (KINGS, PRINCES)
3. STABILITY
4. Chenon
}

Achim {Preparing; revenging; confirming}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:7,col:6,nous:4&idea:{312}&idea:{334}>

***@zen: 1, row: 7, col: 6, nous: 4 [Date: 2017.12.8, Super: #312 /
#4 - Using Guidance, Sourceless; I-Ching: H27 - Nourishment, Swallowing,
Jaws, Comfort/Security; Tetra: 81 - Fostering, Ego: #334 / #4 - Using
Guidance, Sourceless; I-Ching: H27 - Nourishment, Swallowing, Jaws,
Comfort/Security; Tetra: 81 - Fostering]
DOLF: “We are getting too many posts on Jack and his blasphemous and
delusional religious belief.

This post was unlawfully censored by the fascist “alliance defending
freedom” who are a hypothetical misnomered organisation which claims to be
a lamb but speaks as a dragon.

And is herewith reproduced for public awareness of the freedom that is the
organisation’s dishonesty.”

YOUTUBE: “Let Them Eat Cake - The Pox”

JANELLE STARK: “He offers any pre made item in the store. He just didn’t
want to make something that violates his deep held religious beliefs.”

DOLF: “What’s your bleeding fanny got to do with my post as your foul
declension is a despoiling and a depravity made against my human dignity.

Piss off you whore and find something more deserving of your hedonistic
perversity...

We Sabbatarians {#509 - YAHAD} who have the testimony of Jesus and keep the
commandments of God know all about your graft as Sunday Sacred neo nazism
masquerading as piety {#666}.

“And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name
of the beast, or the number of his name.” [Revelation 13:17 (KJV)]

[...]

“What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot {#666} is one body?
for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.” [1 Corinthians 6:16 (KJV)]

All you can say is I believe but you cannot give reasonable justification
for such non-belief excepting stubborn prejudice as disbelief.

There is going to be an enmity between us until your ilk returns to dust
from the whence you have come.

“And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and
her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.”
[Genesis 3:15 (KJV)]

- dolf

Initial Post: 8 December 2017

#JUSTICEFORJACK

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-12-10 13:46:20 UTC
I thought that I was talking about the Kernel for a minute ...

DOLF @ 0200 HOURS ON 7 DECEMBER 2017: “But whilst millions starve, is it
not hedonistic and indifferent towards the suffering of others to speak of
the indulgence by way of fast (I generally eat two meals a day) and
exaggeratedly bestow upon ourselves the abundant notion of pious?

Meals on wheels does just fine for Christmas...

... at least you don’t have to spend time with any other #MeToo’s whom some
after 20 years now trump the cause of cathartic antics for the clamorous
favours of an equivalence to American death row justice which declares
itself virtuous by public vote of consent as if it were a glorious
democracy.”

TONY ASTENGO: “Calm down rambo.”

DOLF: “Try not to declare your abject ignorance and misplaced jingoism as
being in any manner dignified especially when such conduct I was objecting
to amounts to treason against our nation.

But truth evidently offends you...

...for that reason I don’t think you are either willing or able to
prudently justify your diatribe as seminally vitriolic indolent life.

Your premature ejaculation will simply lay where it is as a declarative
self importance...”

ANTHONY WAGNER: “Shut up.”

DOLF: “Pucker your prolapsed sphincter you reprobate of human dignity...

...that is if you have sufficient muscular control which I doubt given what

http://youtu.be/RPCXMTnO2Yw

Will you have a tantrum?”

America’s justice is blasphemous, godless and it’s people pitiless and
abhorrent.

And just before the assent given by the Governor General I released this
Winston Churchill speech to the nation...

YOUTUBE: “Winston S Churchill: We Shall Fight on the Beaches”

http://youtu.be/MkTw3_PmKtc

Rome is burning...

[IMAGE: TWEET @ 1606 (AEST) HOURS ON 8 DECEMBER 2017: EU Commission
President Jean-Claude Juncker’s right-hand man tweeted a photo of white
smoke (a reference to the signal of choosing a new pope) shortly before a
deal was announced]

... and lo and behold an Aussie diplomat from the French embassy (France)
was on the evening news proposing marriage to his partner.

So it was an excellent spoof where some 90% of Churchill’s speech can
re-apply and a wonderfully true surreal story.

With the current instance of violence within Palestine over the USA 🇺🇸
[@1 / @5 dynamic] as implicit imperative within the embassy relocation to
Jerusalem, it ought to leave us in no doubt that the adoption of same sex
marriage legislation will do more to win the war against Islamic / Roman
Catholic religious extremism as the cause for terrorism and obstructions
towards peace than any other military action.

BARRY O’GRADY (LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR <***@FOR.MAIL>) @ 1739 HOURS ON 8
DECEMBER 2017: “Poofters can never be equal. Dolt knows that.

Gays don't want marriage as it would cramp their lifestyle.”

YOUTUBE: “REVENGE (PINK / EMINEM)”

DOLF @ 1800 HOURS ON 8 DECEMBER 2017: “We have already invaded Ireland 🇮🇪
and they will capitulate soon...

EXPLAINING THE BRITISH DYNAMIC TO THE EUROPEAN UNION

No, I think that British sovereignty is well placed to be the pivot upon
which European Governance is delineated by the historical mirrored context
of the Netherlands and then is thereby able to circumscribe itself into a
viable dynamic as Union of autonomous sovereign states.

However Pantheon Macroeconomics’ Samuel Tombs argues that Britain won’t
actually end up leaving the European Union.

<https://www.businessinsider.com/brexit-will-not-happen-samuel-tombs-pantheon-macroeconomics-2017-12#4hgZfZy9USjj7bkb.99>

The quintessential jurisprudential #PARAGRAPHS to articulate the MECHANICS
of PROCESS which is broadly sketched here within the MATERIAL.PDF document
dated 23 September 2017 concerning which I have previously given
instructions.

THE @1 / @5 AS KEYS OF SOVEREIGNTY AND PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE

This situation applies equally to Israel / Palestinians conflict of
Sovereignty / Al Aqsa Mosque {Judaism / Islam} dynamic as it does to the
British / Irish question or the relationship between Britain / European
Union {and between Sovereign States themselves}.

This is how Israel {A-U-M / Y-M-T-A} may have effective voice to wrestle
the stones of the Jerusalem Temple from Islamic hands.

I am neither a lawyer, judge or a statesman (ie. politician} and so I would
defer to their relative areas of expertise with respect to the utilisation
of any intellectual TETRAD as any mutually agreed TRANSFORMATIONAL
PROTOTYPE {#8} and how this is to affect the #9 - Autonomy Prototype.

But I do have only an informal self educated experience within metaphysical
/ metempirical thought as the realm where the architecture of the document
most successfully belongs so as to facilitate process with them temporal.
Let me explain that to you in relation to public advice given to our Prime
Minister [the Honourable Malcolm Turnbull] with whom I have previously
corresponded over Jewish Holocaust issues and he had the self same day
taken suitable action, who is later today [31 October 2017] to sign an
agreement with Israel: No the Boer War is the cornerstone of Australian
identity as ethos of "OBEDIENT, AIDING AND ASSISTING" and we reject
CATEGORICALLY your unreasoned disloyalty by INTELLECTUAL assent given to
Foreign Powers {ie. especially Irish, Scottish, RSL / Freemasonry / Roman
Catholic [by] Saint Andrews Cause Célèbre} as all unconscionable attempts
to impose a substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTUS whether by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to
usurp @1 the Sovereignty embodied within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC
COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE.

YOUTUBE: "[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Bohemian Rhapsody – Pentatonix"

— RACHEL WEEPING —

"*GORDON* IS MY ROCK,
I SO LOVE DILDO {[vulgar slang] a stupid or ridiculous person} GRANITE.
PEOPLE NOW CIRCLE THE BLOCK,
JUST TO LOOK AT JANET {God is
merciful}." <Loading Image...>

[IMAGES @ (TOP LEFT) 1058 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2017: "FUNERAL RIGHTS AND
CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF A STATE AS PLAQUE INSTALLATION @ (TOP RIGHT) 1510
HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2017 {#413 as #1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70 = n. God of Oath,
Elisabeth / #383 as #3, #300, #80 = To stroke, caress; / #30, #300, #2, #6,
#70, #5 = shebuw`ah (H7621): {#6 as #383} 1) oath, curse; 1a) oath; 1a1)
attesting of innocence; 1a2) curse; 1b) oath (of Jehovah)} BY A CONTRIVED
SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE IMPOSITION OBSERVED @ 1153 HOURS ON 10 JUNE
2017 (SHOWN BOTTOM LEFT / RIGHT) BEING MADE UPON THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL AS
THE ONLY SUBJECTIVE MEMORIAL OCCASION.

THE QUESTION I WOULD ASK, GIVEN WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL'S CLEAR AND
STUBBORN REFUSAL TO CLARIFY THEIR BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT, WHICH BEGAN
ON SATURDAY 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND SYDNEY GLBTI COMMUNITY MARDI GRAS ON
SATURDAY 4 MARCH 2017 AS THE INTENTIONED IMPOSING OF A SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE
UPON OUR ANZAC TRADITION:

IF IT WAS SO CLEARLY A NON SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE AND NOT A PERVERSION OF STATE
AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY YOU WOULD BE CAPABLE OF AN ANSWER FOR YOUR
ACTIONS, BUT ALAS I CAN FIND NO OTHER MEDIA REPORTS OF ANY SUCH TOWN HALL
ASSEMBLAGES FOR THAT GIVEN DATE—CAN YOU ASSIST IN THAT REGARD?

IT'S GOING TO COURT ON THE 12 APRIL, 2017]

GORDON (noun):
from the marshes {#100 as #6, #1, #3, #40, #10, #40 = 'agam (H98): {#0 as
#44} 1) pool, troubled pool; 1a) troubled or muddy (gloomy) pools, marshes;
1b) any pool, pond; 1c) swamp reeds, reeds, rush(es)
#46 as #40, #3, #2, #1 = gebe (H1360): {#4 as #6} 1) *cistern*, *pool*; 1a)
*cistern*; 1b) *pool*, *marsh*;
#46 as #6, #3, #7, #30 = gezel (H1499): {#5 as #40} 1) *robbery*,
*plunder*;
s[c/k]eptic narcissistic swampy pool

— ST EVEN ROGERS —

"PERHAPS IT'S ALL IN THE TUNE,
THIS SOULLESS SENTIMENTALITY.
BUT A FUNERAL ⚰️ SONG,
AS SOMEONE GOES TOO SOON,
HARDLY CONSTITUTES A REALITY."

[In Memory of Steve {crowned} Rogers, Security Guard and Friend to
Others, Assassinated: 16 July, 2001 at Melbourne's Fertility Control
Clinic]

Let me explain that to you in relation to advice given to our Prime
Minister (with whom I have previously corresponded over Jewish Holocaust
issues and he had the self same day taken suitable action) who is later
today to sign an agreement with Israel:

"On the PROPAGANDIST consideration that: Battle of Beersheba 'should be the
cornerstone of Australia's identity'

<http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/10/29/battle-beersheba-should-be-cornerstone-australias-identity>

No the Boer War is the cornerstone of Australian identity as ethos of
"OBEDIENT, AIDING AND ASSISTING" and we reject CATEGORICALLY your
unreasoned disloyalty by INTELLECTUAL assent given to Foreign Powers {ie.
especially Irish, Scottish, RSL / Freemasonry / Roman Catholic Saint
Andrews Cause Célèbre} as all unconscionable attempts to impose a
substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS whether
by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to usurp @1 the Sovereignty
embodied within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE.

Such a statement of value [as demonstrated by the inclusion of the State of
Israel's flag amongst the Calvary 100 year anniversary re-enactment of the
Battle of Beersheba] is a priori, not mantric as dogma, requires no
apologetics and proffers the utmost tactical, endearing and enduring
advantage for posterity as prosperity...

#1 - Captain James Cook wrote in a journal on 22 August 1770 of his
discovery as the east coast of Australia: "[Since I] may land no more upon
this eastern coast of New Holland, and on the western side I can make no
new discovery the honour of which belongs to the Dutch navigators and as
such they may lay claim to it as their property."

#2 - Solar Eclipse: 21 August 1914 [During World War I: 28 July 1914 to 11
November 1918]

#3 - Refusal of Communion and Solar Eclipse: I have ascertained in
accordance with my deliberate protest of conscience and arrest made upon
Saturday 21 August 1999 and earlier evidence which was tendered at the
extra-ordinary Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) hearing of 7
December 2001, that the Roman Catholic refusal of communion perpetuated by
then Archbishop George PELL at Saint Patricks Cathedral Melbourne upon
according to their ecclesiastic traditions Pentecost Sunday of 31 May 1998
and 21 June 2000 is then associated to an eclipse occurring upon the
following year of 21 June 2001.

#4 - Solar Eclipse: 21 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST)

This suspected eclipse treason {#41, #320, @1 / @5, and #308} plot as Saint
Andrews / {Sino-Vietnamese: NIHN} cause célèbre sedition perpetuated by
Vietnam Veterans / Returned Services League {RSL} / Freemasons {Knights
Templar International} / Roman Catholic Church et al religious / state /
organisation entities has been foiled.

[IMAGE: MORPHOLOGICAL SYM-BULIMIA as Non-Fascist Knights Templar {shown
top} / Fascist Knights Templar {shown bottom} AS IMPETUS {#390 = 1, #100,
#80, #1, #3, #5, #200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious,
ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a
robber}] <http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.8.17&idea:{238}&idea:{385}&idea:{239}&idea:{345}>

***@zen: 5, row: 4, col: 7, nous: 40 [Super: #385 / #77 - Natural
Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill
(stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness, Ego: #345 / #40 -
Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light,
Sinking/Darkening Light, Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 68
- Dimming]

— RACHEL {WETHERED SHEEP} MAKES A PLEA —

"NOW WAIT A TICK. {#1}
YOU'RE DRIBBLING. {#2}
WHY THE SHTICK. {#3}
ENDLESS QUIBBLING. {#4}

O'ER THE PUERILE. {#5}
IMPISH LIMP STICK. {#6}
PRISSY LOATH'G BILE. {#7}
CEASELESS BRICK. {#8}

INSANE PUSSY CALLS. {#9}
BY A SENILE PRICK. {#10}
WITHOUT ANY BALLS. {#11}
MY FANNY LICK." {#12}

YOUTUBE: "Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence [Official Music Video]"

I want to propose a formula of progression with respects to transitioning
#277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST <http://www.grapple369.com?telos:277> towards
a computational function and the ability to deploy other transformative
prototypes for corrective, policy or administrative functions.

In order to do so, I suggested taking the Hierarchy of Categories from this
#277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST which especially have temporal connections and
cascading these within the #237 - USE OF FORCE
<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:237>.

#1 = Position {#237 - USE OF FORCE}
#2 = Poise {#236 - PAIRING}
#3 = Purpose {#238 / #77 - Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 -
#4 = Process {#239 / #40 - Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 -
#5 = Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)

YOUTUBE: "Kangaroo Jack: G'Day USA! - Trailer"

— ESPRIT DE CORPS: 'FLANDERS SOIL' AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF WILL
{INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS} —

"IN DEAD OF NIGHT. / #1 - Will, free will, choice {Omne Datum Optimum {#1 -
Every perfect gift} (1139 CE)} / Remember the Sabbath Day

I HEAR THE CLARION. / #2 - desire, inclination {Milites Templi {#2 -
Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE)} / Honour Parents

CALL AWAKE FOR WAR. / #3 - disposition towards (something or someone)
{Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145 CE)} / Do Not Kill

STEADFAST MIGHT. / #4 - favour, affection {Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 -
Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307 CE)} / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie.
Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)

MARCHING TO SION. / #5 - last will, testament {Faciens misericordiam {#5 -
Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE)} / Do Not Steal

AGAINST THIS WHORE. / #6 - goal, object, purpose, intention {Ad providam
{#6 - To Foresee / For Providence} (1312 CE)} / Do Not Bear False Witness

ARREST THE BLIGHT." / #7 - signification, import {Vox in excelso {#7 - The
voice on high} (1312 CE)} / Do Not Covet [LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]

#1 - unwillingness
#2 - ill will, negative disposition (toward something)
[LATIN definition: NOLUNTĀTIS]

*VOLUNTY* (noun):
[ETYMOLOGY]: coined by Robert Fludd (17 January 1574 – 8
September 1637) from Latin voluntās f (genitive voluntātis).
- (obsolete)
The positive aspect of God, encompassing light, love, creation, etc. -
*YANG*: From early romanizations of Chinese 陽/阳 (yáng), originally in
reference to the sunny side of areas {*IT* *IS* *NOT* *GEMATRIA*} such as
mountains and dwellings.
- (philosophy) A principle in Chinese and related
East Asian philosophies associated with bright, hot, masculine, etc.
elements of the natural world.

*NOLUNTY* (noun):
[ETYMOLOGY]: coined by Robert Fludd (17 January 1574 – 8
September 1637) from Latin nōluntās f (genitive nōluntātis).
-
(obsolete) The negative aspect of God, encompassing darkness, cold,
destruction, etc.
- *YIN*: From early romanizations of Chinese 陰/阴 (yīn),
originally used in reference to shaded areas {*IT* *IS* *NOT* *UMBRA* *AS*
*GEMATRIA* *MORPHOLOGICAL* *SUBSTITUTION*}, as of a mountain or home.
-
(philosophy) A principle in Chinese and related East Asian philosophies
associated with dark, cool, female, etc. elements of the natural world.

Robert Fludd was born at Milgate House, Bearsted and was the son of Sir
Thomas Fludd, a high-ranking governmental official (Queen Elizabeth I's
treasurer for war in Europe), and Member of Parliament.

*CRAFTING* THE @1 / @5 AS KEYS OF SOVEREIGNTY AND PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE
*NEEDS* *TO* *ENSURE* *THE* *FORMULATION* *OF* *THE* *VOLUNTY* *AND*
*NOLUNTY* *PRINCIPLES* *OF* *THE* *CONCORDAT* *BETWEEN* *SOVEREIGN*
*STATES*.

AUSTRALIAN CONSTITUTION (1/1/1901): And whereas We did on the 17th day of
September, 1900, by and with the advice of Our Privy Council declare by
proclamation that, on and after the 1st day of January, 1901, the people of
New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Queensland, and Tasmania and
also Western Australia, should be united in a Federal Commonwealth of
Australia: And whereas by the said recited Act certain POWERS, FUNCTIONS,
and AUTHORITIES were declared to be vested in the Governor General: And
whereas We are desirous of making effectual and permanent provision for the
office of Governor General and Commander in chief in and over Our said
Commonwealth of Australia, without making new Letters Patent on each demise
of the said office. Now know ye that We have thought fit to constitute,
ORDER, and DECLARE, and do by these PRESENTS CONSTITUTE ORDER, and DECLARE,
that there shall be a Governor General and Commander in Chief (hereinafter
called the Governor General) in and over Our Commonwealth of Australia
(hereinafter called Our said Commonwealth), and that the person who shall
fill the said office of Governor General shall be FROM TIME TO TIME
APPOINTED by Commission under Our Sign Manual and Signet.

— TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS {SPIRITUS} AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION —

#1 - Will, free will, choice / Remember the Sabbath Day
#2 - desire, inclination / Honour Parents
#3 - disposition towards (something or someone) / Do Not Kill
#4 - favour, affection / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Heteronomy Against
Autonomy)
#5 - last will, testament / Do Not Steal
#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention / Do Not Bear False Witness
#7 - signification, import / Do Not Covet [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]

"THEREFORE IN THE RESURRECTION WHOSE WIFE {ie. #260 % #81 = #17 - Politics;
I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable Maid/Maiden, Converting the Maiden; Tetra: 65 -
Inner} SHALL SHE BE OF THE SEVEN {ie. #15 {#1 - Will, free will, choice /
VIRTUE: marriage} ... #34 {#2 - desire, inclination / TOOLS: Roman
Collegium} ... #65 {#3 - disposition towards (something or someone) /
POSITION: Soldier} ... #111 {#4 - favour, affection / TIME: Sunday
Sacredness and Julian calendar} ... #175 {#5 - last will, testament} ...
#260 {#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention} ... #369 {#7 - signification,
import}}? FOR THEY ALL HAD HER:

[IMAGE: TRUTH IS A COSMOGONIC CONSIDERATION AFTER ALL:

1) Telos (6,000 as 122J3W1D) = Arch (#0 as 22/7 = 3W1D) + c² is a genuine
Sabbath based PARADIGM [Exodus 20:8; Deuteronomy 5:15]

As the relativity and grounding of the Infinite to the temporal reality
(ie. the phenomenology as the deterministic unfolding of history) which is
implied by the notion of rational PI and the cosmogonical Genesis reprise
{#0} of the lunar / solar cycle occurring on the equinox of Wednesday 20th
March 1996 / New Moon on Thursday 21st March 1996.

2) Pythagorean Theorem: c² = a² + b² is fascist (see discussion below) and
now redundant as only a METHODOLOGY]

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after
the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after
Christ.

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the GODHEAD bodily.

Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think {

NOMIZŌ: properly to do by law (usage), that is, to accustom (passively be
usual); by extension to deem or regard:—suppose, think, be wont

} that the GODHEAD {ie. THEIOS: god like; divinity} is like unto gold, or
silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device {ie. ENTHUMESIS:
deliberation:—device, thought:

Only gaze upon the enigmatic sphinx {

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64
meta descriptor prototypes / Remember the Sabbath Day}
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus {#2 - desire, inclination / TOOLS:
marriage / Honour Parents},
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars {#3 - disposition towards (something or
someone) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill},
#34 - *LION* (Leo): Jupiter {#4 - favour, affection / TIME: #CENTRE and
#INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)},

— PHARAOH'S PROPHYLACTIC —

"TWAT 'N TRIPE.
'TIS JUST THE THING.
DON'T BE A SNIPE.
AND DRESS YA DING."

YOUTUBE: "CONDOM COMMERCIAL"

} but never touch {#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar {#5 - last will,
testament / CANON: RHYTHM & HARMONY / Do Not Steal}}.

#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus {#6 - goal, object,
purpose, intention / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated) THEORY
OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness}, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn {#7 - signification, import / LIMIT: #INR AS
TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet}}." [Acts 17:22-32 (KJV)]

"Which I commanded your fathers in the day that I brought them forth out of
the land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses; anguish}, from the iron
furnace {kuwr-furnace [H3564]: #266}, saying, 'Obey my voice, and do them,
according to all which I command you: so shall ye be my people, and I will
be your God' ..." [Jeremiah 11:4 (KJV)]

CAESAR AUGUSTUS (27 BCE - #14 CE - prohibited soldiers from marrying, a ban
that remained in force for the Imperial army for nearly two centuries)

#0 CE ... @1 - AUGUSTUS was worshipped as the Son of God (27 BCE - #14 CE)
... #15CE (9) ... @2 - TIBERIUS (#14 – #37 CE) ... #34CE (16) ... @3 -
CALIGULA (#37 - #41 CE) ... @4 - CLAUDIUS (#41 - #54 CE) ... #65CE (25) -
@5 - NERO (#666: #54 - #68 CE) ... #111 CE (36) ... #175 CE (49) ... #260
CE (64 as I CHING META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES), #369 CE (81 as DAO TE CHING
META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES) ... #1933 - 1945CE < --- German Fascism's
Golden Age ... #2000CE < --- Jubilee 2000 as Holy Catholic 'Satanic'
Tradition et al being a faux-sophistic wisdom ... #2056 as anticipated
Islamic Golden Age.

— THOU SHALT NOT MARRY —

"HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE.
SEDITION'S PALL IN THE AIR.
THERE IS NO WHERE TO HIDE.
IT'S SPOKEN OF EVERYWHERE.
STAND FOR THE NATION'S PRIDE.
DESPAIR NOT OF ABSENT CARE."

[IMAGE: A POSTCARD TO YOU HOLOCAUST DENIERS REGARDING SAME SEX MARRIAGE]

"And he said, Nay, father Abraham {father of a great multitude}: but if one
went unto them from the dead, they will repent." [Luke 16:30 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: "Hello (Adele)"

BILL JILLIANS (***@KOOKS) @ 2037 HOURS ON 15 JULY 2016: "Dolf seems to
think I'm anti-Semitic?

He just sent me an email. Real wrath of God stuff.

You got the wrong man Dolf. It is Mr. Smartypants who is the Holocaust
denier."

The conquest mentality and "cult of virility" shaped same-sex relations.
Roman men were free to enjoy sex with other males without a perceived loss
of masculinity or social status, as long as they took the dominant or
penetrative role. Acceptable male partners were slaves, prostitutes, and
entertainers, whose lifestyle placed them in the nebulous social realm of
infamia (in-, "not," and fama, "reputation") was a loss of legal or social
standing and was an official exclusion from the legal protections enjoyed
by a Roman citizen (ie. you couldn't get your eucharist bread from the
State), as imposed by a censor or praetor, excluded from the normal
protections accorded a citizen even if they were technically free. Although
Roman men in general seem to have preferred youths between the ages of 12
and 20 as sexual partners, freeborn male minors were strictly off limits,
and professional prostitutes and entertainers might be considerably older.

The infamia of entertainers did not exclude them from socializing among the
Roman elite, and entertainers who were "stars", both men and women,
sometimes became the lovers of such high-profile figures as the dictator
Sulla and Mark Antony.

#15 CE ... #34 CE ... #65 CE ... #111 CE ... #175 CE ... #260 CE {64 meta
descriptor prototypes} ... #369 CE {encapsulated use of those prototypes to
define #81 elements}

One could then apply the view from the Torah as to the relativity of these
cosmic nature cycles:

#15 = (Adam) Garden / {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta
descriptor prototypes / Remember the Sabbath Day}

#34 = (Noah) Waters (ie. Roman Collegium comprising 16 elements, TERNIO
ANAGRAM {#INR} and the Pythagorean binomial nomenclature) / {#2 - desire,
inclination / TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents}

#65 = (Abraham) Overthrow / {#3 - disposition towards (something or
someone) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill}

#111 = (Moses) Departure / {#4 - favour, affection / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR
/ Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)} ...

"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they
are they which testify of me.

And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

I receive not honour from men.

But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come
in his own name, him ye will receive.

How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the
honour that cometh from God only?

Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that
accuseth you, even Moses {taken out; drawn forth}, in whom ye trust.

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?" [John
5:39-47 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - The Parting of the Ways - The Dalek Emperor"

The
#4 - Using Guidance, Sourceless; I-Ching: H27 - Nourishment, Swallowing,
http://youtu.be/5yWJKi0UOwQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-10 13:27:13 UTC
Is he another lying jew bastard?
Miloch
2017-12-10 17:41:42 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Is he another lying jew bastard?
Nah...just another run-of-the-mill ordinary disgraced politician.

We'll be saying the same things about the ole Trumperoonie when he resigns.

...in the meantime...Go Raiders and 9ners